The Heroes of Olympus Who's Your Daddy/Mommy?

kaylap1410 posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 05:01AM
Ok I am trying this game to see how it plays out.

So you say somethings about yourself, edited of course, we don't need staplers by our door, and the next person says your Greek/Roman parent. Be care about use the Greek or Roman names. I'll start...

I love to sing, watch TV. I hope I am pretty. And I am really good at math.
save

The Heroes of Olympus 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Jas55jar said…
laugh
Apollo!!!-Greek

BTW i think you just described me :D
over a year ago psalm1003 said…
smile
I think that u would be Apollo too cuz of the singing and the pretty part. Greek

Ok, I luv reading, swimming, and surfing. I am told I'm good at writing, but I don't think I am, I hate the color pink, and luv blue and orange. I Don't really care about how I look, other han like brushing my hair and putting eyeliner on.
over a year ago eyal10 said…
big smile
poseidon greek

ok ive surfed once and it was really cool. i like to write everyone says im pretty smart and i always wish that my life was like a mouvie and that i was the hero that saved everyone in the end. i love the color green.
over a year ago orpher said…
Neptune roman
Kay, I'm lazy, dumb, like to sing and dance. And I'm sporty.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Athena Greek
I love reading, writing, school and I love to make up all my writing ideas while trying to go to sleep
over a year ago Hestiarue39 said…
Nemisis- Greek duh, she has no roman counterpart

I love revenge, keeping the balance, I write stories sometimes and ( if you ever cross me, you better keep your eyes opened) I may look innocent, but I'm really plotting the next revenge :) and I love water sports ( I'm in all) and I live to sing and dance
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kaylap1410 said…
Hermes- Greek

I will extend on myself and see if some changes it. My favorite color is blue. I love reading books (I am obsessed with Jace from Mortal Instruments). I have a thing for blonde guys like Alex Pettyfer <3, Callan McAffie, and Chord Overstreet. I loved the movie Toy Story. And I am TAing for my dance teacher this summer which means I am teaching little kids how to dance. And I will be taking intermediate classes with her too. I have taken singing lessons for five years now (well kind of six) and attend an art school that Matthew Morrison from the TV show Glee (which I love very much too) attended as well. Also love playing sports like basketball and soccer and I know more about sports than the average teenage girl and people are so surprised I do because I totally don't seem like a type of girl who would (BTW I wanted the Heat to win the finals. I know that most people didn't but I mean their team was so damn stacked!). I spend most of my day in front of my iPad either doing this, reading, or writing. Ok maybe I am just a little bit of a nerd! I enjoy the Very Harry Potter Musical very much (Team Malfoy!) and charlieissocoollike cuz they are super duper funny like! And my nails are blue right now. And regrading the Hunger Games, yes, I am Team Gale. Sorry team Peeta guys but I find him too cheesy and fruitcakelike. Gale is hot and sexy and can kick ass with a bow and arrow and his cute little knots! I am not a cat person because mainly I have to dogs and I don't find cats enjoyable and cute. And I love sitting by the beach (though I hate sand) and reading my book listening to the waves. But I am not a big surfer so I couldn't be Poseidon. Ok this is good!
last edited over a year ago