The Heroes of Olympus My Magical Life

AmazingPercy posted on Jun 06, 2011 at 09:15PM
This is from Camp Half Blood 2 like Dany's

The Heroes of Olympus 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
smile

Chapter 1

My name is Kristen Ameria Tullie Tranxi ( weirdest name I ever thought of) and I'm a demigod daughter of Trivia but I live at Camp Half Blood with Roman and Greek demigods. I have black hair with hot pink highlights and deep purple eyes. I stay with Lou Ellen, Melissa Trick, Emily Johnson, Carla Mona, and Catherine Salor daughters of Hecate. James and Cody Olmer are the sons of Hecate. And my sister Natalie are twin sisters of Trivia and Anthony is the only son of Trivia. We are small compared to the other cabins but we are one great family. I am the only one in our family that has been known to have tantrums but make my powers grow. That is why Lou stepped down and made me leader. I walked outside and went on the roof of the Triate. That's what we combine the name of our cabin to be. I could see that everyone was waking up for breakfast. I saw Will Solace walk towards my cabin but just past by it and waved to me. Oh gods I loved Will! But I'm not sure if he loves me back.
over a year ago daniela2mimi said…
nice one!have you checked mine yet?i dont know if its that good but we have to vote on it.