The Legend of Zelda : Skyward Sword roleplay!

anifanfreak posted on Dec 22, 2012 at 10:35AM
It's been 5 years after Link passed away and new Knights from the academy have risen, we've inhabited the surface in Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru. Create a character and have an adventure in The world below and/or above the clouds! Have fun and Enjoy! You start at Junior Knight rank and have all of Links tools...

You may include Characters from previous or later games, You may also Visit Hyrule from Twilight Princess, Old Hyrule from Ocarina of Tima, Hyrule from Minish Cap, Places From Four Swords, and Lavina Town!!

These places are not specific so you can visit other places within THESE games ONLY:

Twilight Princess

Minish Cap

Four Sword

A Link to the Past

Windwaker

Skyward Sword

Ocarina Of Time

Majora's Mask

(And Any Game that comes after Skyward Sword)

Include:
Name:
Appearance:
Tunic Color:
Background:(Optional)
Extra Info:(Optional)

Characters:

(Anifanfreak)
Kiyashi Sugimoto
Ghalahast
Garret Sugimoto
Asako Sugimoto
Aria Suzuki

(VideoGameNerd)
Meari Otenbasan

(bunnyhavoc)
Amy Smith

(Zelink4ever)
Yukira Satsuke

(Zelink_fan_1)
Sakura Kohana

(ZeldaGhirahim)
Izzy

(heart-of_love)
Sora
It's been 5 years after Link passed away and new Knights from the academy have risen, we've inhabited
last edited on Feb 02, 2014 at 08:32AM

The Legend of Zelda 262 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 262

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Kiya: *Jogging through the forest, he spotted the Arrow Stuck in a Nearby Tree* What the...? *Jogging in Place* Where'd this...? *He Pulls it out of the Tree and inspects it, standing still, He Looks up* Did this Come from Skyloft? It's Made like it's from Skyloft... *Spins it around Inspecting every aspect of the Arrow* Yes... this IS a Skyloft Arrow But why...? *Thinking* Hmm... *Breaks off the Arrow head and Jogs back to the Temple*
over a year ago VideoGameNerd said…
Meari: *lands and starts searching for her arrow, eventually finding it with it's head broken off* That's strange... it shouldn't have broken, no matter what it hit... *looks around, kneels down and picks it up* Looks like someone broke it themselves. *stands up and grabs the tree to keep from falling* I'll just stay down here and continue shooting practice. *starts walking, unable to walk straight*
Kiya: *Feels His Ears* !!! *He Starts to Panic* Oh no!! My Music Player!! I lost it!! HOW?! I payed GOOD Money for that so there's NO way I'm Leaving without it *Whistles Loudly to the Sky and His Items Drop from above the Clouds, Quickly Puts on his Tunic and Belt, Fastening his Sword as he Ran Back into the Woods the Broken Arrow Clenched in his Hand as he Bit his Lip worrying how he'd lost the Only thing he had on him*
Meari: *sitting on one of the giant mushrooms near The Viewing Platform, trying to shoot the Guay flying around*
Kiya: *Skids to a Stop When he Heard the Music Playing in a Small Cavern, he also Heard what Seemed like an Army of Bokoblins Screeching* Dang... It's in THERE?! I'll Need Assistance! *Returns to the Sky and Contacts Knight Senior Pippin and Requests help* Maybe Meari would Like to help too! *He Goes around asking for Where Meari Was*
Meari: *Sneezes* Oh man. Someone must be talking about me... *coughs and continues shooting*

((If you don't know, there's a Japanese superstition where if you sneeze, it means someone is talking about you. I thought it was appropriate to put that there...))
(Yeah, I knew About that, It could result in you get a Chill up your Spine also!)

Kiya: Back at... Faron?! I JUST Came From there!! *He Rushes off back to Faron, when He arrives he Ran around Shouting her name searching the Forest* Meari?! MEARI?!
(Really? That part I didn't know!)

Meari: *Hears her name called and looks around, seeing no one* Gosh. Now I'm hearing things... This is worse than I thought. *Starts to gather her things, getting ready to leave*
(It ACTUALLY happens to me a lot, like earlier today [Thursday])

Kiya: *He Runs to the Symbol on the ground in front of the Temple Entrance Yelling "Meari" At the top of his lungs* MEARI?! WHERE ARE YOU?!
(Are you talking about the actual temple, like, Skyview Temple, or The Viewing Platform?)

Meari: *Starts to leave her mushroom seat when she hears her name again* ... I don't think that was my imagination... It was too loud.
(Yeah, The Symbol Link used to go to the Other World to Do the Trial of Faron)

Kiya: Darnit! Maybe She's At the Old Temple... *He Starts to walk off*
Meari: Hmm... *Starts walking towards where the voice came from*
Kiya: *He Reaches Mid-way to the Temple when a horde of Bokoblins Blocked his Path and Surrounded him, he Drew his Sword and Shield* What is this...?
Meari: *stops walking when she sees a crap-load of Bokoblins seemingly surrounding something* Huh. Didn't think I'd see so many in one place. *Draws sword and runs to them, killing a few before they realize she's there*
over a year ago ZeldaGhirahim said…
Name: Izzy
Appearance: Blond hair that is short in the style of Zelda's without the fringe
Tunic Color: Light blue
Personality: Mature, caring and calm
Background: when she was a child everyone respected her and Link was proud to be her younger brother but she lost respect when she started caring for Link after their parents death.
Extra Info: She is Link's Older sister by one year and was the only one to get her bird at the age of 3.
last edited over a year ago
ZeldaGhirahim commented…
Didn't fully read description, Make her 5 years older and so she always walks to the grave and cries at night over a year ago
Izzy: Meari! Look up here in the cage on the tree!
Izzy: Help me, please! I have some information you need!
Izzy: It's that Kiya was calling for you she wants to know if you want help. You know that I am always right because the goddess wanted the chosen hero's sister to be full of wisdom and most the time be in deep thought. That describes me as you knew when we met last year (pretend that's true) *Tries to break free but can't* Please, help! (I will probably just suddenly add in Ghirahim as one of my characters he was a villain in Skyward Sword)
Ghirahim: *In the shadow of the caves he appears and Ghirahim's theme plays* Oh, now I can be happy again because I was so angry until now because I hated Link and he beat me after I let him run with his life, twice even such a guilty pleasure. And then he had to die for natural reasons it made me furious, so furious that I was sick with anger.*Teleports to beside the cage* But now I can kill his sister I am so flustered that I managed to return my beauty from my first form onto me including my lovely gloves that I missed so much.*Shows off gloves and Teleports to behind Meari* Oh, but I understand that I need to deal with you first. But being of my position and so close to my new goal I shouldn't waste all my time on you. So that's why I promise up front not to murder you, no I'll just beat you with in an inch of your life.
Izzy:*Uses her magic and then draws her sword out to cut the rope she turned the cage into* I am free at last! *Shows Meari her wisdom arrows and throws some to Meari* You will need these, Meari!
Kiya: GYAH!!! OUTTA MY WAY FREAKS!!! *He Preforms a Great Spin Attack Sending Every Surrounding Bokoblin Sprawling and Putting them out of their Misery* Psh! Ghirahim... The So-Called Demon Lord eh?! WHAT A PHONY!! *His Attitude had completely Changed* His Sword Began to Glow a Deep Blue and it Flustered around him Madly and in Hypnotizing Swirls* I Don't CARE that your back Nor will I EVER But Nuisances like yourself Need to Be DELETED... FOREVER, Link was Nice Enough to Spare Your Pitiful Life, But I'm not So Willing right Now... *He Glared Sharply at the Demon Lord with a Cold, Icy Stare*
ZeldaGhirahim commented…
I like that over a year ago
Ghirahim: You fool. I nearly destroyed Link. You and Meari will be easy to kill. I like easy. Plus, don't you want the very wise girl, Izzy, to live or die. 'Cause if you want live, fight me! *Teleports his two small but sharp swords to his hands and creates two skullmasters (Four handed skeletons with gold armour)* See how you die. And when demise returns as a new guy I will still be around. Like Fi will still be alive just in deep sleep inside the master sword. Sword spirits live forever and I am a sword spirit, loyal to Demise forever.
Kiya: I told you... I'm NOT in the Mood! *He Growls and Sliced both in half with one swing laying Bombs in the piles of Bones they Exploded creating flames behind him casting a Menacing Silhouette* Now I'll tell you this ONCE; Scram or DIE *His Sword glowed a faint green and his eyes had a Cold Piercing stare in them* Choose...
(What happened with this?!)
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Name: Sora
Appearance: pic
Tunic Color: bright green
Personality: N/A
Background:(Optional) she lived in Kokiri Forest for a long time with Link and everyone else. Link and Sora were told by the great Deku tree that they were not Kokiri. Navi had a sister called Nani and Nani got attached to Sora so she stayed. after Link left to go find Navi with Epona, Sora was left alone untell she fell into a portal while taking her horse, Eno for a ride.

Extra Info:(Optional) She has a green Ocarina.
[ if you need anything changed i will]
Name: Sora
Appearance:  pic
Tunic Color: bright green
G
"Hey!" Sora groaned as Nani shouted. "i'm up." she moaned sitting up as Eno pushed her with his head. "Where are we?" She asked mounting Eno. "No idea." Nani replied Vanishing into Sora's pocket. "your no help." Sora scoffed looking at her pocket. "maybe Saria will know." She said pulling out her Ocarina and playing Saria's song. when she finished she waited....nothing happened."what's going on?" She muttered putting the Ocarina away. "i'll just ask people around here." She said as Eno started to trot through the forest there were in. She heard music coming from a cave. "....what's that." she said as Eno slowed to a stop. "I'll go look." Nani said flying out of Sora's pocket and into the cave. A moment later Nani came back with a strange looking hat connected to something. "What is it?" Sora asked finding a button marked OFF and clicking it.
Kiya: I don't have time for this...! *He Picked up Meari taking her under his arm and Jumped back Sheathing his Sword activating a bird statue flying up into the air using his own sail cloth to shoot back into the sky whistling for his loftwing* Seriously... How could I have been so careless...?! I have to tell The Head Master about this... Meari... You just go home, rest and forget all about this... I'll be busy a while. *He dropped Meari off near her home and flew off to the Academy Building* Dang it... Ghirahim is back... This isn't gonna be good if we don't possess the Master Sword and Mistress Fi's spirit if Demise is Re-Re-resurrected...
"no idea." Nani replied as Sora put it in her pouch that had all her stuff (Aka Bow/bombs/Ect) "Lets go Eno." Sora said kicking Eno's flank causing him to run faster. She was in a forest, She couldnt contact Saria... what was going on? Sora was so deep in thought she didnt notice a big bird thing (Loftwing??) comming at her until it grabbed her off of Eno. She couldnt reach her sword so she flew with it until it dropped her. She rolled and moaned as she hit the ground near a big building wearing clothes like her just diffrent colors. "What the?" She muttered s Nani flew out of her pocket. "No idea." Sora quickly shoved Nani into her pocket. "stay quiet."
Kiya: *He watched as a stray Loftwing carried a young woman from beneath the clouds* Now what is that Loftwing doing below the... Wha-?! Hey!! *He signaled the Loftwing down and Took Sora from it's claws* Sheesh! You don't just go Abducting people!! *He Smacked it's beak softly as a warning and turned to Sora* Hey, Are you alright? The stupid bird didn't hurt you any... C'mon and Get inside... It's already dark out... You'll catch cold and the other monsters come out at night... It doesn't matter how strong you are there's simply too many of them out there now... *He sighed and held out his hand for her to take it* C'mon then!
Sora let out a soft sigh thankful he hadnt seen Nani. "Thank you." She said taking his hand. "Uh..would you mind telling me where i am?" She asked fealing quite foolish that she had asked that question. "and what's your name?" she added.
Kiya: I'm Kiyashi, but everyone calls me Kiya... And You're in Skyloft, the Goddess Hylia's own creation... And You just came from below the clouds so I wouldn't expect you to know... You have Pointed ears so you must Be Hylian... And you came from Around Faron Province... I'm guessing somewhere between Hyrule Castle and Kokiri forest? *He led her to the academy dorms* Go speak with Head Master Gaepora. Be silent about it, he'll be out of the bath and just about ready to go to sleep by now... But people are ALREADY asleep so go ahead and talk to him, I'll be outside waiting, swing by after, I'll tell you what I know. *He showed her the Door of the academy and sat down on the edge of the roof, he looked back with a slight smile and looked back at the dark Horizon where the sun had disappeared completely already and sighed*
Sora was surprised and entered the door slowly. Once she closed the door behind her Nani flew out from her poacket. "he's......diffrent." Nani said in the bell like voice. "shh, he said people where already asleep." Sora whispered walking down the hall. "its funny." Nani remarked. "what is?" sora replied. "we dont know where the Master's room-" Nani was cut off by a door opening, She quickly flew into Sora's pocket and here stood the master. (Guy, girl?)
Gaepora: Oh! Why hello young one. I haven't seen you here before. Who might you be? (Guy)
"i'm Sora,..i'm kinda not from around here." Sora said as Nani peaked out of her pocket. " Are you master Gaepora? i was told to come talk to you"
Gaepora: Oh? Who Sent you? Was it Kiyashi? He was right to, You're from the Surface aren't you? A Forest Area I'm guessing, Kokiri? You're a young one at that. Ah... Your Ears...! *He felt her ears* They're pointed and not Rounded! You're not Kokiri! You're Hylian! An Honor to have met you Ms. ... What is your name?
She was dumbfounded "i'm Sora." Nani flew up to Gaepora. "this is Nani." She said grabbing the Fairy and stuffing her back in her pocket. "I grew up in kokiri with my friend Link." she remarked blinking back tear's.
Gaepora: Link...? Wahahahaha!! So the legends are TRUE!! There was more than one hero by the name of Link, They were Named Link by fate, since they are "Linked" to each other, Sounds Cheesy I know But I'll fill you in tomorrow... And the fact is that WE had a Link a few Years ago, he passed on from Illness, we still speak of him as a legendary Warrior, even today! Kiya-kun! My office!!

Kiya: *He appeared at the door nearly instantly* Yes Master Gaepora?

Gaepora: Allow her to sleep at your house for the night, I'll arrange a more permanent residence later.

Kiya: That's Embarrassing! Have Meari take her in or someone other than me at least! I can't have a girl just show up in my house! Besides My Mother And Father aren't in Skyloft now they're at the Lumpy Pumpkin for the night!!

Gaepora: Oh cool your head Kiya-kun! She'll be on the other side of the house at least?

Kiya: *He face palmed* Oh jeez... Alright... Only if SHE agrees though! What's it gonna be then Sora-san?

*They both turned to her*
She was surprised and quickly shook her head yes. "if you would be so kind, and it will be for one night only." She bows and Nani flys around her head and over to Kiya before flying back to sora she stood up and brushed the loose hair out of her face.
Kiya: Alright, It's decided, C'mon... *He walked out*

Gaepora: You might want to go after him and stick by cause he'll ditch you if you aren't fast enough on your feet!

Kiya: Darn tootin'! Get a move on! I ain't gonna wait forever! *He turned back around and walked down towards the bridge*

Gaepora: Don't worry, he's a nice boy, he'll make sure you're taken care of, even if he doesn't seem that way. It's just how he is.
"thank you." She says to Gaepora before turning and running after Kiya. Nani laughed "it's like no one can see me!'' Sora looked at Nani and asked "what makes you say that?" Nani flew up to Kiya's face and flew around his head looking for atteation.
Kiya: Huh?! What?! Whadya Want Fairy?! Er... Nani... *He looked at her swirling around him making him dizzy* Whoa... Head rush...
Sora laughed as Nani flew over to her. "looks like they can see you Nani." She walks over and puts a hand on Kiya's back "you ok?" She asked
Kiya: *He put a hand on his face* Ugh... Yeah... Just dizzy cause that light is, no offense Nani, Obnoxious, in this kind of Darkness... So... BLUE in the red flames... It hurts the eyes and makes me strain them... *He shook his head* Mmph! *He smacked his cheeks and Kept going up until they came up to a door to a small house somewhat out of the way and he unlocked the door* I'm home! Hey Ma? Pa? Of course you wouldn't be here... *He sighed* Perhaps that's actually better... Who knows what Kinda Asinine ideas would they come up with... Especially with girls as cute as Sora-san and Meari... I wonder how she's doing...? *He turned back to Sora* Alright... Make yourself at home for as long as you're here. Your bed is over there, Mine is over here *He directed her attention to the beds* Come Wake me if you need anything alright? Oh, and Bathroom's right over there *he pointed to a sturdy wooden door*
Sora nodded "thank you Kiya-san" she unstrapped her sword and shield from her back, put then on the bed she was going to use and walked over to the bathroom. a few seconds later she came out wearing a short white qipao dress, her blonde hair just past her shoulder blades. She put down her tunic next to her sword and shield. Nani flew over to her as Sora sat on her bed. "nani....i'm worried about Eno." She said quietly to the fairy.
Kiya: *He sighed, he'd already changed while she was in the bathroom, behind a small red curtain, he'd put on a simple white shirt and Pajama Pants* Good night... I guess... *He flicked off the light and laid down in his bed and yawned* Nngh... *He flipped over towards the wall and fell asleep*
Sora smiled and tucked her legs under her, Nani the only light in the room. she sat there a few minutes before yawning and falling asleep sitting up. Nani flew into her folded up tunic dousing the light, little did they know kiya's parents would come home very soon.
Kiya: *He'd Fallen asleep already and was quietly and peacefully breathing*

Garret: OOI! WE'RE HOOOME! *His voice boomed and was Sloppy, he was, Obviously, drunk*

Asako: How can you possibly get drunk off of Pumpkin Soup?! *She was hushed but frantic to shut him up*

Garret: HEY! KIDDO! YOU HOME YET?!

Kiya: Nngh...?! Wh-Wha...? Pa? Shut up! You're WAY too loud!! *He put the pillow over his head, he'd completely forgotten about Sora being there* Ugh!

Garret: Eh? Who's the cutie you got here kiddo? *He looked at Sora Closely*

Kiya: Wha-?! *He talked to himself* O-Oh! I forgot about her... Shoot! *Out loud* Oh uh... She's kinda.. She's a Wanderer, she came from Faron, a stupid Loftwing abducted her, No idea why, and so since there are no available rooms around the town Head Master Gaepora told me to let her stay here... Now Shut up and go to sleep, you need it, and don't complain about the Hangover tomorrow, I'll make some medicine in the morning, I'm tired...

Asako: You're such a good son Kiya-kun Don't worry I'll put your father down for bed... *She walked into a far room pushing Garret along with her*

Kiya: Thanks... *He turned to Sora* Sorry about that Sora -san... *He flipped back over and tried going back to sleep*
"it's fine." Sora commented quietly. she was used to being woken so roughly, but being called cutie was well a little scarey. sora stood and quietly left the house and sat outside looking at the stars until she found a red one. "that star...." She smiled and started singing softly.

"Natsuhiboshi, why are you so red?
Because I had a sad dream last night
My eyes are red from the tears I shed
Swollen as I cry"

Tear's ran down her cheek and she quickly wiped them away as Nani came out a hovered next to Sora. "your song is still pretty." Nani commented
Kiya: *He couldn't go back to sleep so he got up and went outside* Your voice is beautiful, There's only three others that can sing, I can only play instruments... Nothing special... *He sat down next to her* So, Tell me a bit about yourself.
Sora jumped slightly when Kiya spoke. "....well I'm called Sora, I was raised in Kokiri Forest with my friend Link. we were told by the Great Deku tree that we weren't Kokiri." she smiles. "Nani is the sister of Link's Fairy Navi,...i have a horse called Eno but i lost him when i was taken by that bird thing" she was silent. "what about you?"