The Heroes of Olympus Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: link
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3311 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 3311

over a year ago LeosGirl said…
Thank you!!!! U guys are so sweet!!! Im gunna have to sign out tho becuz my wifi is acting up. Night everybody!
over a year ago book-worm said…
^Night leosgirl!!! I hope your wifi fixes it's self!!!
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
I'll post tomorrow since rainbow cant. I find it funny that despite the fact that im camping in a cabin I have wifi.
^ that's awesome!!!! YAY your posting!!!
over a year ago seaweedbrainsis said…
wink
Why can"t you post now?
*Makes puppy dog eyes*
PWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSEEEEEEE?????­???­??
YOU WRITE LIKE RICK RIORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
@Leosgirl-Thank The peeps in Jason Leo and piper read the Son of Neptune!
Seaweedbrainsis-IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*pout­*
over a year ago MCF2000 said…
POST NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST!!!!!!!!!! Kitty is sad you no post!!! Make Kitty happy again!
POST NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST!!!!!!!!!! Kitty is sad you no post!!! Make Kitty happy again!
over a year ago traffic_jam said…
worried
puh-puh-puh-leaseee???????????
over a year ago jordan333 said…
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­w cute kitty post soon please 💋
Chapter 3: Grover unexpectedly loses his pants," Leo read dramatically.
"Leo!" Piper said sternly.
Leo rolled his eyes but continued to read normally.
Confession time: I ditched Grover as soon as we got to the bus terminal.
"Percy!" Annabeth shrieked.
"Well can you blame me, Grover was freaking me out!" Percy said.
"It was for your own good-" Grover tried saying but Percy interrupted.
"Freaking me out?" Percy questioned. "How is scaring me for my own good?"
Travis opened his mouth to retort but stopped when Katie glared at him.
"Continue," Katie said.
I know, I know. It was rude.
"You bet it was rude," Hazel said shaking her head at Percy.
But Grover was freaking me out, looking at me like I was a dead man, muttering, "Why does this always happen?" and "Why does it always have to be the sixth grade?"
"Wow, that's not subtly at all. Grover!" Thalia looked pointedly at Grover.
“A lot of stuff was riding on my getting Percy to camp safely, and he had just seen the Fates, I was having a panic attack, but can you blame me?” Grover said.
No one answered so Leo took that as a cue to continue.
Whenever he got upset, Grover’s bladder acted up-
Grover blushed.
-so I wasn’t surprised when, as soon as we got off the bus, he made me promise to wait for him, then made a beeline for the restroom. Instead of waiting, I got my suitcase, slipped outside, and caught the first taxi uptown. “East One-hundred-and-fourth and first,” I told the driver.
“Sweet!“ Travis said, giving Conner a high-five.
“Now we have his address,” Conner agreed.
“I don’t live there anymore,” Percy informed them.
“AW!” the twins whined.
“Perce, wanna tell us where you moved to?” Travis said trying to sound innocent.
“No,” Percy said flatly.
A word about my mother, before you meet her.
“She’s awesome,” Annabeth said smiling.
“She’s amazing,” Rachel agreed.
“She’s the best,” Thalia joined in.
“She’s totally and completely fantastic!” Nico finished.
“Thanks, she loves you too,” Percy said smiling at the complements about his mom.
name is Sally Jackson and she’s the best person in the world, which just proves my theory that the best people have the rottenest luck. Her own parents died in a plane crash when she was five, and she was raised by an uncle who didn’t care much about her.
“How sad,” Piper said.
A couple of people nodded in agreement.
She wanted to be a novelist, so she spent high school working to save enough money for a college with a good creative-writing program. Then her uncle got cancer, and she had to quit school her senior year to take care of him. After he died, she was left with no money, no family, and no diploma.
“That’s even sadder,” Katie cried, tears pouring out of her eyes.
Travis wanted so bad to put his arms around Katie and comfort her but he restrained himself because that would be weird since she hates him.
The only good break she ever got was meeting my dad.
“Aw,” all of the girls cooed.
I don’t have any memories of him, just this sort of warm glow, maybe the barest trace of his smile.
“YOUR DAD VISITED YOU!” All of the demigods except for Nico, Hazel, and Thalia yelled. “OUR PARENT NEVER VISITED US!”
My mom doesn’t like to talk about him because it makes her sad. She has no pictures.
“No one does,” the demigods whined.
See, they weren’t married. She told me he was rich and important, and their relationship was a secret. Then one day, he set sail across the Atlantic on some important journey, and he never came back.
“Well that is partly true,” Will pointed out.
Lost at sea, my mom told me. Not dead. Lost at sea. She worked odd jobs, took night classes to get her high school diploma, and raised me on her own. She never complained or got mad. Not even once. But I knew I wasn’t an easy kid.
“Got that right,” Thalia snorted.
Finally, she married(Leo paused for dramatic affect) Gabe Ugliano, who was nice the first thirty seconds we knew him, then showed his true colors as a world class jerk. When I was young, I nicknamed him Smelly Gabe. I’m sorry, but it’s the truth. The guy reeked like moldy garlic pizza wrapped in gym shorts.
“EW!” everyone shrieked.
Percy nodded sadly.
“How do you even know what moldy garlic pizza and gym shorts smell like?” Leo asked curious.
“Well, I used to be pretty messy . . .” he trailed off when he saw the look Annabeth was giving him.
“Used to be?” Annabeth asked. “Percy your cabin is messier than a dumpster.”
“Not when Tyson’s around,” Percy argued.
Annabeth rolled her eyes and turned away from her messy boyfriend.
Between the two of us, we made mom’s life pretty hard. The way Smelly Gabe treated her, the way he and I got along . . . well, when I got home is a good example.
Everyone sat forward in anticipation.
I walked into our little apartment, hoping my mom would be home from work. Smelly Gabe was in the living room, playing poker with his buddies. The television blared ESPN. Chips and beer cans were strewn all over the carpet.
Percy raised an eyebrow at Annabeth. Annabeth turned towards Percy and said, “Okay, Gabe is messier than you.”
Percy fist pumped.
Hardly looking up, he said around his cigar, “So, you’re home.” “Where’s my mom?” “Working,” he said. “You got any cash?”
“Pig!” Reyna said glaring at the book.
There were a lot of nods in agreement.
That was it. No welcome back. Good to see you. How has your life been the last six months? Gabe had put on weight. He looked like a tuskless walrus in thrift-store clothes. He had about three hairs on his head, all combed over his bald head, as if that made him handsome or something.
“I think it’s theoretically impossible for him to be handsome,” Piper said gagging.
He managed the Electronics Mega-Mart in Queens, but he stayed at home most of the time. I don’t know why he hadn’t been fired long before. He just kept on collecting paychecks, spending money on cigars that made me nauseous, and on beer, of course. Always beer.
Travis met Conner’s sad gaze. Percy’s former drunken step-father really reminded them of their drunken, druggie of a mother.
Whenever I was home, he expected me to provide his gambling funds. He called that our “guy secret.” Meaning, if I told my mom, he would punch my lights out.
“Please, please, please tell me you took care of him,” Thalia asked.
“Nope,” Percy said.
“What!” Clarisse demanded.
“Relax, you’ll find out what happens,” Percy told them.
“I don’t have any cash,” I told him. He raised a greasy eyebrow.
Piper ran to the bathroom and threw up.
“Sorry,” she apologized when she came back, “that was disgusting.”
Gabe could sniff out money like a bloodhound, which was surprising, since his own smell should’ve covered up everything else.
“Like your smell,” Grover pointed out.
Percy rolled his eyes but nodded.
“You took a taxi from the bus station,” he said. “Probably paid with a twenty. God six, seven bucks in change. Somebody expects to live under this roof, he ought to carry his own weight. Am I right, Eddie?”
“How the Pluto did he figure that out?” Jason asked.
“When it came to money, Gabe was like Einstein,” Percy explained.
Eddie, the super of the apartment building, looked at me with a twinge of sympathy. “Come on, Gabe,” he said. “The kid just got here.”
“At least somebody was nice,” Rachel said.
“Am I [i]right?” Gabe repeated. Eddie scowled into his bowl of pretzels. The other two guys passed gas in harmony.[/b]
Several of the girls wrinkled their noses in disgust.
“Fine,” I said. I dug a wad of dollars out of my pocket and threw the money on the table. “I hope you lose.”
“Did he lose?” Jake asked.
Percy nodded smiling.
“Your report card came, brain boy!” he shouted after me. “I wouldn’t act so snooty.”
“Now there’s the deal that motivates you to get good grades, huh Percy?” Will said, wiggling his eyebrows.
Percy silently begged him to shut up.
“What deal?” Chris asked curious.
Everyone nodded in agreement.
“Oh, the deal that states every B Percy gets on a report card he and Annabeth make out and every A he gets they-”
“You told him!” Annabeth shrieked, glaring at Percy.
“Dude! She wasn’t supposed to know!” Percy yelled at Will.
“Where’s the fun in that?” Will asked laughing.
Percy ended up chasing after Will and running from Annabeth at the same time.
“What do they do if he gets an A?” Nico asked clueless to what Will was about to say.
Everyone looked at Nico like he was insane.
“What?” Nico asked stupidly.
“Don’t worry about it,” Jason said awkwardly.
over a year ago LeosGirl said…
big smile
Awesome post kayleegurule!!!!! Super funny!!!
What happens if he gets an A please tell me and post again soon
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
wink
hey u guys i'm new at fanpop! i just read this story 2day and i luv it its hilarious !! :D
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
jordan333 i think, and im jus guessing, that if he gets a B they make out so if he gets an A, they... u kno... "do it" xD
¡ssǝlǝnlɔ oos sı oɔıu ɐɥɐɥ ¡¡¡¡¡ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ ʍǝu snoıɹıɐlɐɥ ¡¡ɥsoƃıɯo
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago greekgeek7083 said…
laugh
post soon !!!
laugh
StilldyingoflaughterHahahahahahahahahahaha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha
worried
O-O WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYO-O
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
big smile
hahaha. im kinda new to this forum but this is superduper AWESOME!!!
OHHHHHHH my eyes they burn and to Snowflakes989-to your coming-
OHHHHHHH my eyes they burn and to Snowflakes989-to your coming-
DragonAura15 commented…
AWWW CUTE over a year ago
over a year ago greekgeek7083 said…
post soon
dooo
over a year ago crazy_greek said…
crying
Please, someone post soon!!!!
crying
:'( Post
over a year ago klyonsm2 said…
big smile
hi, im back again. please post sooon!
AFTER 80 YEARS! p..please p..o..st!
over a year ago crazy_greek said…
crying
It's been TWO days without a post... Please, someone, POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool
POST!!!!!!
POSTTTTTTTT
Okay fannies, I'm letting you know that I'm majorly focusing on the Mark of Athena so I can finish the story on time. So if i don't post as lately thats y but I promise I'm working on a chapter now so I'll post it soon.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
and
yayyyyyyyy for new chapter!
over a year ago daedae26 said…
POST!!!! POST!! POST!!!!! POST!!!! POST!!! POST!!!!
We are fannies!
We are fannies!
meh
Lol :)) and yet no one notices my Picture:(
I noticed it (just now when I was scrolling down) and iz soo cute!
big smile
:))) I is happy!!!!!
over a year ago -artemis- said…
monkey
WOO!I <3 THIS STORY!I READ IT IN ONE DAY!
STPO
TPOS
PURPLE BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!a­nd blue kiwis.
Nico really wanted to know what Will had been about to say but no one would tell him.
I hate being the youngest, he thought.
“How about I read?” Reyna offered when Percy, Annabeth, and Will all came back into the room. Will and Percy both had a couple of bruises.
I slammed the door to my room, which really wasn’t my room. During school months, it was Gabe’s “study.” He didn’t study anything in there except old car magazines, but he loved shoving my stuff in the closet, leaving his muddy boots on the windowsill, and doing his best to make the room smell like his nasty cologne and cigars and stale beer.
“Lovely,” Hazel muttered sarcastically.
I dropped my suitcase on the bed. Home sweet home. Gabe’s smell was almost worse than the nightmares about Mrs. Dodds, or the sound of that old fruit lady’s shears snipping the yarn.
“Really?” Jason asked.
“You really had to smell it, to believe it,” Percy said solemnly.
But as soon as I thought that, my legs felt weak.
“Wimp,” Clarisse said.
Percy called her a name that would have earned him soap in the mouth.
I remembered Grover’s look of panic-how he’d made me promise not to go home without him. A sudden chill went through me. I felt like someone-something-was looking for me right now, maybe pounding it’s way up the stairs, growing long, horrible talons.
Everyone sat forward with anticipation as to what would happen next.
Then I heard my mom’s voice. “Percy?”
Everyone laughed.
“Beware the horrible, scary monster called Sally Jackson,” Leo joked.
“Oh, ha ha ha,” Percy faked laughed. “Shut up.”
Everyone did as Reyna continued.
She opened my bedroom door, and my fears melt. My mother can make me feel good just by walking into the room. Her eyes sparkled and changed color in the light. Her smile is as warm as a quilt. She’s got a few grey streaks mixed in with her long brown hair, but I never think of her as old.
“I’m sure she appreciates that,” Piper said.
When she looks at me, it’s like seeing all of the good things about me, none of the bad. I’ve never heard her raise her voice or say an unkind work to anyone, not even me or Gabe.
“Maybe Clarisse should take some lessons from her,” Travis suggested.
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN! I”M CALM!” Clarisse yelled.
“Oh, yeah. Calm as can be,” Conner said, not meeting her eyes.
“Oh, Percy.” She hugged me tight. “I can’t believe it. You’ve grown since Christmas!”
“You had,” Grover confirmed, fake weeping.
Percy rolled his eyes.
Her red-white-and-blue Sweet on America uniform smelled like the best things in the world: chocolate, licorice, and all the other stuff she sold at the candy shop in Grand Central.
Travis, Conner, and Chris all had the same reminiscing smile on their faces.
“All of the stuff we stole from there,” Chris grinned.
She’d brought me a huge bag of “free samples,” the way she always did when I came home.
“LUCKY!” Travis said jealously.
We sat together on the edge of the bed. While I attacked the blueberry sour strings, she ran her hand through my hair and demanded to know everything I hadn’t put in my letters. She didn’t mention anything about my getting expelled. She didn’t seem to care about that.
“Are you serious! My dad hated it when I got expelled!” Piper demanded.
Percy shrugged.
But was I okay? Was her little boy doing alright?
Before Reyna could continue Conner and Travis grabbed the book from her hands and ran to the other room.
“Hey! Give that back!” Reyna yelled as she chased after them.

DragonAura15 commented…
BAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA XD over a year ago
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
lol it was awesome!!! gld you posted :)
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
wink
this is awesome! im new but ive read all 36 pages (skipping the otheer commentary) and i realy like it.
keep it up!
Awesome!!! Post soon!
cool
Awesome post again soon it is sooooo lol
over a year ago Heritage112 said…
smile
AWESOME I LOVE IT BUT CAN YOU SPEED IT UP
Awesome post!!! Post soon!
over a year ago afrodite_11 said…