The Heroes of Olympus Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series

kayleegurule posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 03:57AM
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess

Summery: Campers from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter are teleported to a room where they read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus series.

Characters: Annabeth, Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and almost everyone form Rick Riordan's first series.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KayleeGurule Forums

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

Kaylee's Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

Rainbow_Goddess

Mark of Athena Fanfic, Rainbow Style: link
Disclaimer: RR owns this

Authors: KayleeGurule & WatchOutPeeps & Rainbow_Girl AKA Rainbow_Goddess
last edited on Mar 18, 2014 at 04:09PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3311 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 3311

over a year ago kayleegurule said…
I'll post tonight or tomorrow.
Everyone was really confused about why Percy would punch himself.
“Uh, why did Percy just do that?” Annabeth asked with concern for her now unconscious boyfriend.
Thalia shrugged. “’Cause he’s a Kelp Head.”
“You know I wonder how many secrets Percy’s keeping from you,” Nico said pointedly to Annabeth.
Rachel started to pale.
“What’s wrong Rachel? You seem nervous,” Nico taunted. “But then again Percy can have that affect on girls now, can’t he.”
“Nico if you don’t shut up now then I will personally give you your own Great Prophecy,” Rachel threatened.
Nico smiled evilly but went back to the book.
Grover and I sat on the edge of the fountain, away from the others. We thought that maybe if we did that, everybody wouldn’t know we were from that school-the school for loser freaks who couldn’t make it anywhere else.
Grover looked really mad for a peace lover. “I am not a loser freak! I was only there for you!”
“Detention?” Grover asked.
“Did Chiron ever give Percy detentions?” Conner asked.
“Nope,” Grover answered simply.
“NO FAIR!” Conner and Travis yelled. “I KNEW HE ALWAYS LIKED HIM BEST!”
“Well it may be the fact that Percy never set fire to Chiron’s tail!” Annabeth told them.
“We were eight! Get over it!” Travis said with clenched teeth.
“Um, I’m going to continue now,” Nico said awkwardly.
“Nah,” I said. “Not from Brunner. I just wish he’d lay off me sometimes. I mean-I’m not a genius.”
“Good thing too,” Frank mumbled.
“I heard that,” Percy mumbled groggily. “I’ll get you for that Santa.”
“Uh, is he going to be okay?” Piper asked now worried.
“I don’t know,” Annabeth admitted.
“OMG!” Conner yelled making everyone jump. “ANNABETH SAID SHE DIDN’T KNOW ANYTHING!”
The son of Hermes ended up on the floor because Annabeth kicked him in his soft spot.
Grover didn’t say anything for a while. Then, when I thought he was going to make some deep philosophical comment to make me feel better, he said, “Can I have your apple?”
Grover blushed while everyone cracked up.
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
lol^ love this story :) pls post even though you just posted :)
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
Amazing
smile
Post soon JasonFan
big smile
DO!^
over a year ago percaboss said…
post plz
P. O. S. T. N. O. W
O.
S.
T.

N.
O.
W.
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
I hope by the time I come back from school tomorrow u guys will post
That's up to JasonFan
nope...
sunny
He'll post as soon as he can.
Awww come on jasonfan
over a year ago percaboss said…
Post post post.
big smile
DEAR JASONFAN,

P. O. S. T. A. L. R. E. A. D. Y.
O.
S.
T.

A.
L.
R.
E.
A.
D.
Y.
big smile
post soon pls :)
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
Post soon, please!!!!!!!!!

Your story is awesome!!
Hey everyone. I have good news! We made the Popular Content List. For that all of our fans deserve a cake! Or should I say a Percy Jackson and the Olympians cake!
Hey everyone. I have good news! We made the Popular Content List. For that all of our fans deserve a
big smile
6TH PAGE!
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
I actually have free time. Wow.

I didn't have much of an appetite, so I let him take it.
"I would have smacked him in the head," Nico mumbled.
I watched the stream of cabs going down Fifth Avenue, and thought of my mom's apartment
"Yes because when I watch cabs rush by, I think of my mom's apartment," Reyna said sarcastically. Hazel, Frank and Jason were shocked.
"What?" Percy asked regaining consuinious.
"Reyna used sarcasm." Frank responded.
Percy gasped. "REYNA USED SARCASM!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? CALL THE POLICE! SHE HAS GOT TO BE SMOKING WEED!(if you don't know what I'm talking about, DO NOT ASK)" Long story short Percy was back on the floor, unconscious.
only little ways uptown from where we sat. I hadn't seen her in since Christmas. I wanted so bad to jump in a taxi and head home
"DO IT! YOU ARE SO BORING RIGHT NOW!" Leo shouted.
"You. Are. Talking. To. A. Book." Connor said.
"Shut it." Leo grumbled.
She'd hug me and be glad to see me, but she'd be dissapointed too. She'd send me right back to Yancy,remind me that I had to try harder, even if this was my sixth school in six years and I was probably going to be kicked out again. I wouldn't be able to dtand that sad look she'd give me
"Momma's boy," Travis mumbled. Annabeth gave Travis a death glare.
Mr.Brunner parked his wheelchair at the base of the handicapped ramp. He ate celery
"Who eats celery?" Frank, Travis and Connor asked at the same time. Katie Gardner gave them each a dirty look.
while read a paperback novel
"Who reads?" Leo, Travis, and Connor asked.
"Smart people." Annabeth responded.
"You mean nerds." Travis said. Guess who was unconscious.
A red umbrella
"YOU CAN STAND UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA EH EH!" Leo shouted. Everyone did the best thing and ignored him.
from the back of his chair, making it look like a motorized cafe table.
DragonAura15 commented…
XD Leo over a year ago
Lol immagin if Ella came when they said-"YOU CAN STAND UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA EH EH!"
lol
laugh
That would be hilarious. then she would most likely start reciting facts about the song. LOL. I'll post as soon as i can.
lol yeah... loved it :) post soon :)
last edited over a year ago
Cool post soon
over a year ago Magic1799 said…
post soon!
over a year ago Rickfan said…
ha Ha!
are you laughing at my post or other people post?
I can't wait for the part about the private consevation between Posiedon and Percy at the end of the book.
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
post soon! Well i can't wait for the toilet thing! Gonna be hilarious!
big smile
I want 2 write about the water park scene
over a year ago lea07 said…
big smile
post soon please i loved the story
over a year ago malandcar said…
POST THIS THING IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool
“Awesome!” Leo exclaimed.
“Does he have blue prints?” Jake asked, who agreed with Leo.
Annabeth shook her head and continued to read.
I was about to unwrap my sandwich when Nancy Bobofit appeared in front of me with her ugly friends-I guess she’d gotten tired of stealing from the tourists-and dumped her half-eaten lunch in Grover’s lap.
“Oh, no she didn’t,” Travis snapping his fingers in a z shape.
“Okaaaaaay,” Annabeth said the a sound for a while.
“Oops.” She grinned at me with her crooked teeth. Her freckles were orange, as if somebody had spray-painted her face with liquid cheetos.
“Dude, you have a weird imagination,” Jason said to the now conscious Percy.
“It gets weirder with years,” Percy grinned.
I tried to stay cool. The school counselor had told me a million times, “Count to ten, get control of your temper.” But I was so mad my mind went blank. A wave roared in my ears.
“Uh oh,” Everyone except for Reyna, Jason, Piper, and Leo muttered.
I don’t remember touching her, but the next thing I knew, Nancy was sitting on her butt in the fountain, screaming, “Percy pushed me!”
Thalia began saying, “That b-”
“Language!” Hazel and Nico screamed at her.
Thalia glared at the two of them but didn’t continue her sentence.
Mrs. Dodds materialized next to us.
“Where was Chiron during all of this?” Annabeth sounded worried.
“Still reading his novel,” Percy said, rolling his eyes.
“No he’s not, Mr. Brunner was,” Leo said confused.
*Cue face palm*
“Mr. Brunner is Chiron,” Piper explained slowly, as if she was talking like a two year old.
“Oh,” Leo blushed looking embarrassed.
Some of the kids were whispering: “Did you see-” “-the water-” “-like it grabbed her-”
“Sweet,” Leo gave Percy a high five.
“How powerful are you?” Jason asked.
“You’ll see,” Percy muttered.
I didn’t know what they were talking about. All I knew was that I was in trouble again. As soon as Mrs. Dodds made sure poor little Nancy was okay, promising to get her a new shirt at the museum gift shop, etc., etc., Mrs. Dodds turned on me. There was a triumphant fire in her eyes, as if I’d done something she’d been waiting for all semester. “Now, honey-” “I know,” I grumbled. “A month erasing workbooks.”
“NOOOOOOOOO!” Conner and Travis groaned.
“Never guess your own punishment!” Leo advised. “That only makes it worse.”
That wasn’t the right thing to say.
“No duh!” Chris shook his head disappointedly at Percy.
“Wait!” Grover yelped. “It was me. I pushed her.”
“That took guts,” Nico said impressed, since no one but he, Percy, and Annabeth knew who Mrs. Dodds really was.
I stared at him, stunned. I couldn’t believe he was trying to cover for me. Mrs. Dodds scared Grover to death.
“She does to everyone,” Nico muttered.
She glared at him so hard his whiskery chin trembled. “I don’t think so, Mr. Underwood,” She said. “But-” “You-will-stay-here.” Grover looked at me desperately.
“Why?” Thalia asked. “How was that going to help?”
Grover shrugged.
“It’s okay, man,” I told him. “Thanks for trying.” “Honey,” Mrs. Dodds barked at me. “Now.”
“Okay, I can see how that ‘Honey’ thing could get annoying,” Will said, sounding annoyed himself.
“You have no idea,” Percy groaned, remembering how she would say that before she tried to kill him.
Nancy Bobofit smirked.
“I would have decked her,” Clarisse grumbled.
“I wish I had,” Percy agreed. “If I ever see her again, she’s getting a fat lip.”
“I’ll help you,” Clarisse growled.
I gave her my deluxe I’ll-kill-you-later stare.
Nico shuddered. “I hate that stare.”
“It’s actually worse than his father’s,” Thalia sounded scared.
“You’ve seen it?” Annabeth asked.
“Once.” They said in unison.
Percy just smirked happily.
Then I turned to face Mrs. Dodds, but she wasn’t there. She was standing at the museum entrance, way at the top of the steps, gesturing impatiently for me to come. How’d she get there so fast?
She flew, Nico thought.
He wanted to badly to say that out loud, but it’s not worth Annabeth killing him for.
Annabeth was about to continue, when Conner yelled, “Wait! I’m hungry, I want food!”
The son of Hermes ran to the kitchen and leaving the rest of the demigods to wait for him.
LOL awesome! I WANT MORE STORY!
^IKR!
Hey everyone, jasonfan and I were thinking that we could use one more co-author on this forum. So if you want to be the co-author all you have to do is write a chapter about the Percy-fighting-Alecto section and the person with the best chapter will be the co-author. SOOOOO start writing . . . NOW!
big smile
awesome chapter kayleegurule :)
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
^ nice username XD
IM IN!

After about 18 bathroom breaks, 12 food fights and...Need I say more? Finally everyone was ready.
"Who's reading?"Travis said drawing a circle in the cookie dust on the floor.
"I VOTE GROVER!"Jason said.
"Umm, Why?"Piper asked.
"I donno!"
"fine..."
I have moments like that a lot, Where my brain falls asleep or something,and the next thing I know I've missed something
"Me to, Me to..."Leo said."Leo where are your PANTS"Piper screamed."Oops!"He ran out of the room
, as if a puzzle piece fell out of the universe and left me staring at the blank place behind this.
"IT WAS NOT YOUR BRAIN ...As messed up as it may be! It was-"Thalia started but Annabeth and Jason clutched their hands over her mouth.
"Continue!"The both said cheerfully.
The school counselor told me this was part of ADHD, my brain misinterpreting things.
"Or it could be a HMP HMP ANNANETH ET O(Help Help Annabeth let go!)!"Nico screamed, Annabeth duct taping his mouth shut.
She motioned for Grover to continue.
I wasn't so sure.
"DUH!" Jason said as Leo came back, his clothes on backwards."Better?"He asked."NO!"everyone screamed at him
I went after Mrs.Dodds
"Bro I need to have chat with you..."Travis took Percy over to the corner and started to whisper into Percy's ear. Then he took a deep breath and screamed"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU!"
Percy blinked and said"Dude now I will not be able to hear in my left ear for the rest of my life... Or how long it takes me to STRANGLE YOU!"Percy,Travis, Annabeth and Connor engage in full cat fight.
~~~~~~~~~~~One Hour Later~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay Annabeth and Percy staying over here while Travis and Connor sit WAY over here!"Piper said as she finished tying them down to chairs opposite each other."now can we go back to reading?"
Halfway up the steps,I glance back at Grover. He was looking pale, cutting his eyes
"EMO!"Travis and Connor both squealed.
"*sigh*Finish the sentence Grover..."Annabeth sighed.
between me and Mr.Brunner, like he wanted Mr.Brunner to notice what was going on,
"Oh"The twins sighed saddly
(Ill post the rest later?)
Yes! We got one chapter up. Lets try to get more so we can make it a competition.
big smile
Congrats Every1! We got 3000 views!
cake
7th Page!
Cool story
over a year ago Rickfan said…
What did Travis say?
What do you think you're doing, i think. Anybody who wants to be a co-author with us just has to post the rest of the chapter and Jasonfan and I will pick the best one and that person'll be our partner.
Koop well got to get ready for school
I want compitition.
I feel faint!!! I really want to be part of this.
over a year ago lea07 said…
smile
let me give it a go dont kill me if you dont like it k

BUT MR. BRUNNER WAS ABSORBED IN HIS NOVEL
"go figure" murmured annabeth
I LOOKED BACK UP. MRS. DOODDS HAD DISAPPEARED AGAIN. she WAS NOW INSIDE THE BUILDING, AT THE END OF THE ENTRANCE HALL.
"wow she is one fast old lady" Leo exclaimed *cue face palm from every one but Connor and Travis who said i know right!
OKAY I THOUGHT. SHE IS GOING TO MAKE ME BUY A NEW SHIRT FOR NANCY AT THE GIFT SHOP
"that would have been SO much better than what she really did" said Grover
"what did she do" asked frank
"you'll see" said Percy
BUT APPARENTLY THAT WASN'T THE PLAN
"than what was"asked Connor
"if you wait you'll find out grumbled will
I FOLLOWED HER DEEPER INTO THE MUSEUM. WHEN I FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO HER, WE WERE BACK IN THE GREEK AND ROMAN SECTION
every one waited for a comment from Connor,Travis and Leo but they were quiet waiting in anticipation.
EXCEPT FOR US THE GALLERY WAS EMPTY
MRS.DODDS STOOD WITH HER ARMS CROSSED IN FRONT OF A BIG MARBLE FRIEZE OF THE GREEK GODS. SHE WAS MAKING THIS WEIRD NOISE IN HER THROAT LIKE GROWLING
you know what she was always doing that when ever she got mad at me
you mean all the time? joked grover
hey!! said percy

sorry I know its short
tell me how i did please

I can't say but next time make the book words bold.

to bold
to italisize
to underline