The Heroes of Olympus The New Olympian

ajatashatru posted on Jun 22, 2011 at 04:54AM
I am new here,this is my fanpop.I hope you like it.
I donot own any characters.
I might even borrow some of the scenes from other.
please read and share your views.
last edited on Aug 11, 2011 at 05:53PM

The Heroes of Olympus 649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 649

over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
big smile
nooooo!!!!!!!!!i hate those powers hed be a minor god with that it should have time and light in it too sure you have to have time percy always knew the time before looking at the clock god of tides swordsman time and light i think
awesome chapter dude post soon plzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!
over a year ago theorder said…
big smile
Love your chapters and thank you for reading my story ^^
over a year ago foreverpercy said…
big smile
Great chapter
Percy= god of swordsmen tides light and time. Atleast time should be there for sure.

Keep Writing Keep Posting.
over a year ago PersesJr said…
big smile
Awesome chapter man post soon,and i had the same idea when i started my forum,so i will use the idea
over a year ago Artemis037 said…
heart
Amazing! I can't wait until Jason catches up and that him and Percy finally meet! Because then, Thalia will also see Percy :)
over a year ago RachelDare14 said…
big smile
Woo!!!!!! I love it!!! Are you planning for Percy to meet up with Jason and Thalia anytime soon? Please please please say yes!!! Keep posting!
over a year ago thunderwolf233 said…
mischievous
ssoooooooooooooooo awesome!
And hey can some one read my new chapterlink please it hasnt gotten any reveiws yet
big smile
@thunderwolf233 I read your story it is great

@ajatashatru plzzzz post soon!!!
over a year ago ajatashatru said…
Chapter 61

“I and Sandra will go around the island and plant some explosives at that end. Then we swim back and you guys join us. We will swim underwater and reach the shores. Once we do that we dentate the explosives. That will distract them and they will go to deal with it. The number of monsters there are less in number so it will give us the advantage. From my and Sandra’s dreams we know that Lady Diana is at the top of the mountain. Is everything clear? If you have any questions raise them now.” Percy said as he explained the plan. The destination was an island with a mountain in the middle. The island was not large so finding someone there was not going to be a challenge. Then again the distraction won’t work for long either. Sandra had used the mist in such a way that it could make the ship invisible. With the blessing of Neptune the ship could also hid effectively as it could hid the smell. Not for days but for a few hours. Hazel raised her hand “Percy won’t it be better if we attack from the south instead of going from the west?” Percy shook his head “south that is where we will be having the explosives. The south and the north is the place they will expect us to enter. So we will go by west they will not know what hit then. The slope at west is a bit steep so they will not expect us to come form that direction. Also we will put some meat near the south. Some monsters confuse them for demigod scent. “How do we escape?” Hazel was the one to put this question as well. Percy smiled “you see Sandra here can mist travel. It is traveling through the water in the air. She can bring one more person along with her. So you will be coming with her. Lisa her can manage so special type of travel something she calls disapperation. She also can take one person along with her. She will be taking Lady Diana along. I can myself mist travel so I will bring myself and Amber. Is everything clear now?” Everyone nodded.

Outside they could see the mount tall and dark. There was no sign of vegetation on it. It was actually speaking an undersea mountain grown such that some part of it was above the sea. Why the titan’s made this place as their own was beyond Percy’s understanding. Percy saw a small ship carrying some monsters and surprisingly some demigods leave the shores. Percy, Sandra, Lisa and Hazel exchanged looks. They had a mission and all Percy and co had to do was to accomplish it. So they decided not to worry of this departure. But still Percy used his powers over water and tried to find if Artemis were in the ship. Percy who had been in her presence knew exactly how she was. He could not find her on the ship so they came to the conclusion that she was still on the island. Percy and Sandra loaded the bags with explosives and they slowly swam towards the south of mountain. The titan had stationed some undersea monsters to protect the mountain from below. Percy skillfully without giving the monsters a chance to raise alarm killed them. Some were huge and over confident. They had attacked Percy without sounding alarm and not even calling for back up. Percy and Sandra got to their location. Sandra placed the explosives and then wired them as Percy stood guard. Once they were done with it the brother and sister got back to their ship which was docked at the north. Hazel, Lisa and Amber slowly got into the sea. Percy made air bubbles for them so that they could breathe. No Amber was a skilled wolf and she was intelligent, intelligent like human intelligent. She could keep quiet when necessary. “My lord do you think the plan will work?” Amber asked. The truth which Percy had kept from others was that Percy and Amber could talk to each other through their thoughts just like children of sea could talk to the horses. “It has no choice but work amber.” Percy thought back. The wolf chuckled in her thoughts “a way of telling that you don’t know.” Percy had to smile. “Why are you smiling brother?” Sandra who had no idea about Percy and Amber’s exchange enquired. Percy shook his head.

Once they got to the west side shore. They waited there for few minutes to find a proper rock from behind with they could easily spy. Once they found such useful rock they settled and on Percy’s mark Sandra pressed the button on the detonator. A loud explosion sounded from the south. There were around ten monsters patrolling the coast at the west. Being the steep end the number of monsters stationed there were less. On hearing the explosion four of the ten went towards the south the checkout and the remaining stayed there. Percy motioned for his friends to wait. After exactly one minute Percy nodded his head towards his sister. Sandra pressed another button on the detonator and another blast shook the south of the island. Three more monsters ran towards the scene. They wait for about a minute. Percy made the sea water to make sound and then made them to make some shapes. This was a risky move as it would have made the monsters sound the alarm but their curiosity won and they came closer to the sea. Probably they had a lot of confidence in their friends defending them from inside the sea. Percy made the water pull the three monsters inside the sea. Flourishing his sword he killed them instantaneously. All of our heroes got on to the island. Percy and Sandra dried the rest. They quickly but soundlessly climbed the mountain. At various points they came close to being spotted but somehow the managed to keep themselves hidden. Climbing the mountain was turning out into a challenge. Percy insisted then to change the side from which they were climbing by moving sideways at times. His theory was that when the monsters that were doing patrol came back to their place they would find their friends gone and they would sound the alarm. As if on cue the alarms blared to signal intruders. Percy and co pressed harder and they soon found themselves in cave. When his eyes adjusted to the light Percy saw a girl of about sixteen bound in golden chains. Her silver dress was torn and soiled. Her auburn hair looked like rats nest. She was shivering as if thou she was in arctic without any winter cloths. Percy recognized the person immediately. He ran up to her he quickly removed the golden chains by using a small gift given to him by mercury. The other stared in shock. They did not understand how Percy got close to the figure lying on the floor when just a second ago he was standing by their side. “Artemis, are you alright?” Percy asked the goddess. His voice was filled with worry. He tried to wake her up but he failed. “Well, well, if it isn’t the great Perceus Jackson himself.” said a rough voice.
thank you guys.
now i am trying really hard to have a proper meeting between Jason and Percy. to tell you the truth i honestly don't know why i am delaying it. i only hope that by the time i actually make them meet i make it so that it would not disappoint you guys.
i am not putting Percy as god of light. basically because there are gods for sun and the moon. i have also decided not to make Percy a god of heroes. Jason will the god of heroes for both Romans and Greeks. the full title of Percy you will see when he assumes god hood.
thank you once again.
keep reading keep posting.
smile
YOU ARE AWESOME MAN,AWESOME SHOULD BE YOUR NAME MAN.AWESOME AWESOME AND POST SOON AWESOME.BY THE WAY I POSTED ON MY NEW FORUM Two New Olympians.
over a year ago happyfestus said…
big smile
I KNOW WHY YUO ARE DELAYING IT,IT´S TO........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.BU­ILD UP SUSPANCE!!!!!!!!! I GOTCHA THIS TIME,DIDN´T I? BTW NICE CHAPTER
big smile
awesome good he will have time powers couldnt jason be god of weirdos and rams.post soon plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angelic
every one I have a serios question no one has asked, will there be a sequel
cake
Wouldn't it be awesome if the mysterious voice was Jason? Because then they would fight over who would save Artemis first, Jason needs to fight for her because he needs to win her love and Percy would be figting out of unknown (to him) love for Artemis and his child, and then-
Sorry, my imagination got in the way :)
Great chapter, can't wait for more!

Keep posting :)
this forums not about us its about you
big smile
Amazing!!! It will be great if Jason meets Percy after he(Percy) has rescued Artemis and is on his way back and has to fight Jason over who gets to take Artemis back to olympus!!!!!!! But the choice is yours.

Keep Writing Keep Posting
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PercyJackson133 said…
kiss
I love you, you are AWESOME!
big smile
This is AMAZING!!! I personally think that Percy should be god of: Swordsmanship, tides, sea creatures, time(eventually) and be a 13th Olympian!!! I also think that Jason should meet Percy as Percy and co. are sailing back from rescuing Artemis, if they do end up successfully rescuing her and sail off successfully!
over a year ago swiftwater said…
big smile
great chapter. is the vioce tritans son? Will Percy fight Jason? I can't wait for Thalia to meet Percy,and read her reactsion!!!!!!!!!
^@swiftwater- I think it's Laepetus after all Artemis did say that was her captor
smile
ok rachel. I bet we'll find out in the nect chapter.
wink
True!
smile
Plzzz post!!!!
sorry for being late. i had to deal with power problems.
anyways the chapter.

Chapter 62

“Hello bob, I don’t know about great but it is indeed me. It is Percy Jackson.” Percy said glaring at the titan in front of him. The titan snarled. “You weakling, you dare call me by the name you gave me. I will tear you into pieces.” Percy grinned at this “good luck with that bob.” He put an extra emphasis on the name bob so that it could annoy the titan. Now what Percy was doing was not exactly a good idea. Along with the titan there were at least two dozens of very bloodcurdling and dangerous monsters. Sandra, Lisa and Hazel were looking pale from the view of their enemy. Amber was glaring at the monsters just like her master was glaring at the titan. Artemis was still passed out. An improvisation in the plan was in order. Percy knew one thing the titan wanted to settle scores with him. So there was no doubt that Lapetus would go for him and would forget the rest. Somehow some of the memory of him pulling this titan into the river lathe came to him. “It is really a puzzle bob.” Percy began but the titan yelled in top of his voice which almost caused an earthquake “I am Lapetus the piercer don’t dare me call by that stupid name you gave me.” Percy knew he was hitting the chord “gees, common dude even Kronos did not mind me calling him names. But that is entirely different matter. As far as I remember I took you for a swim in the river lathe. How come you remember who you are?” the titan did not answer. “Common bob, you know you can tell me. Every super villain does tell his evil schemes to the hero before he crushes the hero or at least they do that on Hollywood movies. Bob don’t be shy now you can completely trust me with your plan.” The titan growled and then extended his hand a spear appeared in his hand “I will kill you sea scum. You don’t know my power. I have grown in power since our last fight”. Percy let out a false sigh of defeat. “Ok bob you want to do it the classic way not that I have any problem with that but we do need to agree on somethings now don’t we. How about we both fight each other and let our friends watch. My friends will not interfere nor will your pets meddle. How we swear on the Styx on it.” Percy invited the titan. The titan knew that he could not refuse the offer. If he did it will show that he is weak which he could not afford. “I swear on Styx to you terms.” Then he charged at Percy.

Once he did that the titan himself was surprised for being a titan he should not have charged at a lesser being but it was too late for that. Percy jumped sideways and narrowly missed the tip of the spear which implanted itself to the rock. Sandra quickly pulled the unconscious goddess out of the way. The monsters had surrounded them sealing any exit. The titan removed the spear from the rock and went again for Percy. Percy ducked under the attack. Percy was using his sword it did not have the reach to attack. Percy threw his sword at the titan. Lapetus had to duck to save himself from getting hit by the sword but Percy by that time had gotten closer to him and planted a good size kick. Titan stumbled back momentarily losing his balance. To say Lapetus was surprised would have been an understatement. After having killed the Nereid he had gained a lot of physical strength. Strength which would have made even the strong Heracles think twice but somehow this good for nothing sea god’s son was successful in making him stumble. “Bob you look hurt do you want a medic?” Percy mocked at the titan. Anger rose inside Lapetus. He pointed his spear in Percy’s direction and scent a blast of energy. Perceus Jackson was thrown away. Sandra, Lisa and Hazel let out a cry of horror. Percy quickly got up “I hate when you titan’s do that.” Sandra, Lisa and Hazel were not the only once surprised. The monsters and even the titan were surprised by this. “How!?” the titan asked. “Curse of Achilles.” yelled an unknown monster. “I will blast you to death Perceus Jackson.” The titan said and the yelled a battle cry and raised his spear to send another blast but before he could do so Percy made his trident appear and sent his own blast at the titan. The titan was pushed feet away. The blast gave lapetus numerous wounds from which golden ichor started to flow. The titan got up and charged at Percy who now had better reach with his trident. Percy stabbed the titan’s stomach at the same time that the titan managed to hit him. When the hit from the titan bounced of Percy without any worries the titan had a new wound to worry about. Lapetus had not been informed about Percy Jackson having the curse of Achilles. Now he understood how this boy had defeated the great titans like Hyperion and the king of the titans himself. Only one way was left he had to assume his true form. Yes that was the only way of defeating this hero. Lapetus started to glow.

The titan had started to glow Percy knew that was not even remotely good. The sea was way below making the water come up was impractical. He had to do something. Percy scanned the cave the ceiling was not too high he quickly studied its structure. By applying enough amount of power he could make some part of it collapse but one problem was that the position where the titan was standing if it was there where he made the roof collapse then thing might turn nasty for the entire cave would collapse and that would not do any good to him or his friends. Percy scanned further he saw that at the farther corner the ceiling was weaker and if he could make the titan go there he could make the roof collapse only in that area and could easily bury the titan temporarily. Percy quickly moved to his right changing his location so as to make his position such a way that he could hit the titan in such a manner. The monsters had sensed the titan going for his true form they did they logical thing, they fled. Percy hoped that his friends would follow the lead but to his utter disappointment they did not. They remained rooted to their position. Lapetus started to glow in harsh sliver light. Percy raised his trident putting all his strength he released a blast which sent the titan flying towards the corner where Percy wanted to send him. The titan hit the wall hard the ceiling at that place gave in and it fell on the titans head knocking him unconscious. Within seconds the titan was buried under the rocks from the cave roof. The monsters had run away and were not going to return or it could be that they went by to get their friends, Percy could not tell. He was tired. The blast from the trident had weakened him. “Percy, are you alright?” Sandra asked her brother in concerned voice. “Alright! He is freaking invincible and he hid it from us.” Hazel yelled in anger. “Why don’t you go out and yell an invitee to the monsters. They might not have gotten far, they should hear you.” Percy said a bit angry now. He then turned to his sister “Sandra the monsters will sense that the titan has not gotten to his true form. So they will come here anytime. I want you all to get out of here. Like right now. Sandra, take this yeller. Lisa, I want you to take not just Artemis but also amber along.” Both nodded. “So you will be coming on your own.” Sandra said. Percy nodded. “I am a bit tired so I will not be able to take another person along with Me.” he said as he glanced at the heap below which the titan was buried. “Ok let’s go.” Sandra took hold of Hazel’s arm, Lisa took hold of the still unconscious Diana and Amber hoped on to Lisa’s lap. The magic was performed and they moved themselves out of the cave.

Percy knew that he was too tired to mist travel. He had to send them away from there, if he had not done so they would have not agreed to leave. He knew that if he went to the ship then the titan who was already awake and ready to pounce would have followed them there. Even though the sea would have presented Percy an advantage it would have been difficult for him the stop the titan from assuming the true form which would end up in a disaster. “Bob.” Percy called to tell the titan he was still there and ready to fight. The monsters who had understood that their master had failed to assume true form needed their help to kill the hero were now coming towards the cave. They had brought their friends along. Now there were nearly fifty monsters. Lapetus managed to get himself out of the soil. The monsters got into the cave now sealing any exit. The monsters were about to charge. Percy braced himself for the attack. The little stunt against the titan had drained his energy. This actually confused Percy as he had easily killed monsters with the blast from his trident. Then he figured that earlier he had been in the sea while doing so. “Stop, he is mine to kill.” Lapetus ordered. The monsters stopped in their track. Percy grinned at the titan “good thing bob. You are true to your word or is it the fears of what would happen if you violate the river. But bob you still did not tell me how you managed to get your memory back.” The titan did not reply but just charged at Percy. A battle took place and even to the monsters it looked like blur. Lapetus fast but somehow Percy was even faster. Both were getting tired. Lapetus was desperately trying to get to know Percy’s Achilles’ heal but was failing with every attempt. Due to new found power no matter how many wounds Percy inflecting on the titan he was healing fast. Percy was getting increasingly tired. Suddenly Percy felt tired beyond measure he felt sick he could not control. He started to vomit blood. This time it was nothing like before. This did not give any sign of stopping. Lapetus sent a blast Percy got thrown and he hit the walls the rocks and soil came loose, and hit Percy hard. Percy did not register any of this. The pain inside his body was more than anything external. “Let go seaweed brain.” said the familiar voice. Lapetus ran up to Percy and kicked him with all the might. Images no memories started to flood through his mind. Images, images of a woman caring for him then her getting abused by a bald headed person. Percy saw himself sitting with a crippled boy, listening to a man sitting on wheel chair. He was getting attacked by a monster then he killing it. Percy saw his mother getting killed by a monster. What he saw next made his heart skip a beat, a beautiful girl with blonde hair and grey eyes. Images and memories came rushing towards Percy. He could not contain the pain. He saw the girl kiss him. He saw people getting killed around him. He saw himself killing monsters, defeat titans even gods. “Let go seaweed brain.” It was once again the girl’s voice. “the sea is within you.” said an unknown voice. Percy called for the sea and let loose.

Lapetus had not understood the reason for his opponent’s state. The son of the sea god all of a sudden started to vomit blood. Lapetus was convinced that he had hit the Achilles’ heel. He wanted to humiliate his opponent so he started to kick and blast Percy’s body all around the cave. The monsters cheered making the titan do it again and again but suddenly Perceus Jackson body started to glow and then it sent a blast. The monsters were evaporated by the blast. Confusion was the last thing the titan felt as he found himself in pain and understood that he was evaporating as well.
ok guys how did you like it? please do tell

over a year ago happyfestus said…
big smile
Yes Nice NICE Awesome did Percy use his awesome godly powers now? I look foreward to tomorrow for another Awesome chapter!!!!!!
big smile
awesome dude!post really soon plz!
and can you check out my second chapter of my SoN its SoN P.99.J version plz read it.
surprise
Wow!Wow! Wow! It's just like when Percy blew Mt. Saint Helens!!! Is this the start of Percy being a god? Does Diana survive???!
smile
AWesome chapter dude post soon
big smile
so cool
mischievous
percy kick butt
can any of you read my SoN.its in forum not popluar content its SoN P.99.J'S version plz read
sad
he released the see on the titan. therefor killing him if Percy is not died he's deryiosly injured
heart
Amazing! I loved the fight scene- the best one yet :) And there was so much detail and everything, I can't wait until tomorrow!
Keep posting :)
hmmm
I wander what jason will say?
big smile
Amazing!!! Thats all I have to say. Amazing!!!

over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
surprise
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE MISSED SOOOO MUCHHH!!!!!!!!!! dang ajatshatru!!! im gone for a week and sooooo much drama!! wow!!! i cant seriesly wait for the next post!!! and hes becoming a god!!!! Hes letting go of the pain and Annabeth is helping him!!! more memories!!! go percy!!! BYE BYE Iaputas !!!!! I cant believe ive missed soo much dram~!!!! dang!!! i feel horrible!! this story is going sooo awesome!!! i serisly cant wait for tomorow....this is sooooo freakking good!!!

AHAHAHAHHAHAH insaing i am..thats how good it iis......hes becomign a god
all of the mortal blood has flown away and he is becoming immortal now

im guessing hell become the god of time not the primordial god of time Chronos but after kronos//...

I CANT FREAKING WAIT!!!

~åç
ns
big smile
I know this sounds strange but I can picture Thalia and Jason seeing that blast and, having heard of the Mt. Saint Helens incident, Thalia saying "Not Again!" and Jason going "What?" and then Thalia explaining and then Jason could be like "Woah!" but still think he's better than Percy!
last edited over a year ago
smirk
(whistles) some imagination there RD14
smile
link
plz read it sorry about the spam there
wink
What can I say?! I just had the idea and thought I'd mention it!
smirk
hehe never complained did I
pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase poooooooooooost. :I'm begging you: it will trive me crazy if I don't read a chapter before school starts
wink
@thunderwolf233- I know and I must say I'm flattered!
here is the chapter.

Chapter 63

Demigods and monsters at least dozen of each had attacked Jason’s ship, the undead crew was of not much use. Jason and Thalia were fighting for their life. Jason had been taught by Lupa that you show no mercy on your opponent. He slashed his sword and beheaded the girl who tried to attack him. “No!” yelled a demigod with black hair and blue eyes. “Jason Grace I will kill you for this. I will kill you.” saying so he charged at Jason. Fueled anger and grief he attacked Jason. Jason had to work hard from getting hit by this demigod. The demigod waved his hand and some amount of water shot up from the sea and hit Jason. “You are a son of Neptune!” Jason asked shocked. The demigod laughed like a maniac “no you fool I am son of triton. I am Tim South son of triton, I am grandson of Neptune. You Jason grace will die.” Jason saw that his sister was taking care of monsters. Some demigods made way towards her. Jason expected his sister to run her spear through the traitors but to his surprise she only knocked them unconscious. Jason did not have time to watch his sister more. Tim came running and attacked him. Jason ducked the attack. Tim made very aggressive sweep at Jason’s legs Jason jumped up and at the same time took his sword in a wide arc and effectively finished the son of triton. Monsters and demigods came in more and more. The ship was heavily damaged. Jason killed yet another demigod. He had done that before during the titan war and killing did not have any effect on him. He looked at Thalia who was glaring at her opponent, no! She was glaring at him. What on the earth!? Jason thought. Why is she glaring at me? Jason saw that his ship’s undead crew was finished he had to do something. They were getting overwhelmed. Jason concentrated on himself and then he started to glow. The monsters saw this and started to back off. The demigods were stunned. They did not understand the reason for Jason’s glowing. Before they could do anything Jason assumed his true form. The demigods, monsters all vaporized instantly.

“You murderer.” Thalia yelled. “There were demigods amongst them.” “Demigods who had turned traitors, they deserved what they got. They deserved to die.” Jason yelled back. “You fool us as gods are not supposed to kill demigods. The council has promised on Styx not to kill demigods. Percy made the gods promise not to kill demigods. You have broken the oath. Do you know of the consequences? You have doomed yourselves but also pulled me into this. Forget about what Styx will do. Think about what Percy will do if he finds out. He will send us to the depths of tartarus.” Thalia yelled at her brother. Jason laughed loudly “you are worried what that demigod will do. You have forgotten sister I am a god. I am the god of heroes. He will bow to me.” Thalia wanted to rip her brother’s head off but she saw the childishness of her brother. She looked at the sea and prayed “Please don’t kill my brother Percy.” Then she turned to her brother “think whatever you want brother. But you are the god of heroes. As their god it is your duty to tell them what is wrong and what is right. It is not for you to kill them. Your jobs to help them, to guide them it is your job to teach them and bring them back to the good side. It is not your job to kill them. You have no authority. Then again amongst the people you killed there were maidens as their goddess it is my job to protect them. By killing them you have made me fail even before I have officially taken up my job.” Thalia would have gone on and on but a loud explosion caught their attention. The mountain on the island towards which they were going had exploded. Bright gold and green light was getting issued from the explosion.

Sandra, Hazel, Lisa along with Amber and Lady Diana got transported to the ship. Hazel quickly ran to Diana and started to do her healing magic on her. Sandra stood up from her place as she had landed on her butt because of the distance she had mist travelled she was tired. She took a jug of water and poured on her head. Immediately she felt better. “Brother you have a lot of explaining to do.” She said. No answer came. She looked around. “Brother? Percy?” she could not find her brother anywhere. “Brother it is no time for games. Show yourself. “Sandra looked around now panic clearly on her face. Even Lisa started to look around. Hazel who was treating the goddess looked up and found that Percy was not amongst them. “My lord?” Lisa called out. “Percy.” Hazel called out as well but no reply came. “Please tell me that you’re hiding and fooling around brother. Percy.” Sandra was now completely freaking out. “Percy, I pray to you please give a clue as to where you are?.” Suddenly they heard an explosion. They all turned to look in the direction the sound came. The watched in horror as the mountain was sent in pieces and bright gold and green light. To the once who did not know that Percy was there would have sung songs in praise of the beauty of the scene in front of them. But our heroes were horror struck as they could not manage to form any other emotion. Suddenly the heard a bloodcurdling screams of pain. Sandra spun around to watch Lisa fall down on the floor clutching her self in pain. Words were not enough to explain the emotion of pain in Sandra. She knew of the connection between her brother and his slave. The slaves life forces were connect to her brother’s. If something happened to her brother’s life then the slave won’t survive as well. Sandra just stood there without understanding what to do. The only family apart from the hunt she had. The only brother she truly learned to love, the only man after her father to gain her trust was gone, gone forever. The moment Lisa fell all the hope in Sandra’s life was drained. “She is alive! She is still breathing.” Hazel yelled. Sandra did not or better word would be to tell she could not hear Hazel. Hazel ran up to the daughter of Neptune and shook her. “Sandra, Lisa is alive she is still breathing.” This brought Sandra out of her trance. She ran to the limp body of Lisa and checked for the pulse. It was faint but it was there. “yes!” Sandra exclaimed. If Lisa were breathing then her brother was surely alive. “Sail towards the island full trust ahead.” Sandra commanded her ship. She was determined, no matter what she will get her brother back.

“Thalia we can admire the firework later. Our ship is sinking we need to abandon ship. I see a ship over there.” Jason said pointing his finger in the direction of a ship we have to get to it as quickly as possible but keep your weapons ready we might have to face more enemies. They lowered a small life boat. Thalia once again made a silent prayer to lord Poseidon. They quickly went towards the ship. They got onboard as they heard someone yell “yes! Sail towards the island full trust ahead.” Thalia saw that there were two people on the floor and two girls leaning over one of them. Thalia quick identified Lady Artemis. She ran towards the goddess “milady, are you ok?” the girl who looked like she was a huntress quickly reached for her bow and aimed it at Thalia “stay away from her. Who are you and how did you get onboard? She questioned.” Before Thalia could respond Jason spoke “I am Jason Grace and she is Thalia Grace. We are here on a mission to rescue Lady Diana. And we have found that you have illegally detained the goddess.” Sandra now aimed at Jason. Hazel spoke “Jason it is us. It is me and Lisa and this is Sandra she is a huntress. We are on a quest to save Lady Diana and we have done so. We are not keeping her illegally. Common Jason how come you are here? And how is that you took up the quest when it is Percy’s.” when she said Percy Thalia looked up “Percy! Where is he? Where is Percy?” Hazel turned to look at the now destroyed mountain. The light had not died down. Hazel then lowered her head. “No, no. this cannot happen. Percy is not there. Please tell me that he is not there.” Thalia had tears in her eyes. “Well sister.” Jason began “you were worried of what Percy would do to me. Now I don’t think that there is much he can do. Now is there?” even at Olympus the sound of a slap could be heard. Jason was now clutching his left cheek. Thalia had slapped him. “You have no idea about how great a friend Percy is. When I took up immortality offered to me by milady and sealed the fate of the prophecy on him. He did not complain but faced it bravely. He did not hold me responsible for the difficulties he had to face. Jason I am disappointed in you. That wolf of yours has removed any humanity that possibly could have been in you. You have just become like her a savage beast.”

“Perceus!” Artemis sat bolt upright. “Perceus, where are you?” “Milady.” Sandra and Thalia said simultaneously as they ran to her sides. Artemis looked at the two of her sister’s in arms. “Sandra, Thalia where is Perecus?” she asked. “He is dead.” Jason said out loud. Before Artemis could understand what Jason said Sandra yelled “no!” then in normal voice “he is injured milady and he still on the mountain.” She showed the goddess the mountain which was still issuing gold and green light. “He assumed his true form!” the goddess exclaimed. “He needs help.” “The mission ma’am was to rescue you. Which has been accomplished hence we should return back.” Jason said. He was completely defeated. He wanted to make this goddess fall for him. That was the order issued to him by his father. He had failed in it. What pained him was that even his sister was in favor of this guy Perceus, the same guy who had shown no respect to him when they had met. The goddess woke up yelling for Perceus. Jason was doomed. His father might never acknowledge him ever again. He ignored as Sandra, Thalia and Hazel glared at him. He was in too much grief to register any glares. He had though once he was a god he could have all the luck in the world. He could have any girl he wanted but no. first when he was a demigod the titans were there and now there was this Perceus.

Sandra wanted to go and kill Jason. “Son of Jupiter what does he thinks about himself.” Sandra thought. Diana looked at her huntress and shook her head and she did the same to Thalia. The goddess spoke so that only Sandra, Thalia and Hazel could hear her. “He is just sore that he has been outshined by Perceus. Give him time he will cool down. I will go and get Perceus. I don’t know how long will it take for him to heal.” Hazel interrupted the goddess “he will heal ma’am!?” the goddess smiled but the panic was clear in her eyes. She did not know. “Take care of the girl. She is connected to Perceus. She will display some wired actions do not worry yourselves. She will only mimic Perceus’s state. All the three nodded their heads. “milady?” Sandra said. The goddess nodded her head. Sandra could see how much effort it was taking the goddess not to bolt up and run in the direction of the mountain to go and rescue Percy. “Is this the same Thalia who is to become your replacement?” the goddess nodded. Then she made a horn appear and she blew it. At first nothing happened. Then suddenly the air shimmered and the goddess famous sledge appeared. “Go to camp Jupiter and await my arrival.” The goddess hoped on the sledge and she went in the direction of the mountain as they watched her disappear in the background of the bright light. As they watch the light slowly lost its brightness and it vanished.
how did you like the chapter?
i did not proof read this so if there are any mistakes don't consider them. thank you.
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
THIS WAZ AWESOME!!! u stupid jason!!!! u jerk!! SO PERCYS A GOD!!! he had become a god!!!! so he became his true form? im lost...but ill wait for the next chapter!!!!!!! yippe!!!1 that waz terrific!!! And Jason thinks he could get everyone? thats bull!! Go PERCY<3Artemis!!!!!! cant wait for the next post

:D:D:D::D::D:D::D:D::D:D:D::D:D:D::D:D::D­:D:­:D:­D:D­::D­:D:­:D:­D:D­:D:­D::­D:D­:D:­D:D­::D
big smile
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jason is the biggest JERK IN THE WORLD HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
i sense the story is ending make a sequal if you can possibly
smile
thank you thats a relief to read one more chapter before school starts
big smile
THIS WAS EPIC DUDE,EPIC I SAY,POST SOON MAN
big smile
O.M.G...... *speechless* that was the best chapter I have ever read!!!!!! Jason is the worlds biggest jerk!!!!!! And Percy turned into his god form!!!!??? Confused?? Can't wait till tomorrow for the next chapter!!!!!