The Heroes of Olympus Demigods Go To Highschool

somisista posted on Sep 08, 2012 at 09:16PM
this is a story about your favorite caracters nico, thalia, percy annabeth, and well ect.
in the story annabeth is alittle ooc because she acts wimpy and fragial so enjoy!!!
(as the story progresses the story will be more about percybeth than demigods going to high school)

and i allow spam just don't get to carried away or i will summon lordchaos on you ppl!
last edited on Sep 17, 2012 at 02:09AM

The Heroes of Olympus 617 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 617

over a year ago tristain714 said…
crying
She told you guys ...... I really bothers me that , that happened aren't you guys really annoyed by it like why her , why would someone do something like that to a person :.(
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
yea... um somisistia post?.
We could use something to take our minds off that.
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
actually guys it wasn't exactly "rape", i mean it didnt involve you-know-what, but she was being harassed.....sexually.....but not like THAT much.

and yeah plz post or something, i dont like thinking about this. :/
crying
yeah i dont like talking about it!!!
over a year ago corrected said…
so is everybody ok with me deleting the comment now? does everyone understand?
meh
^^well you keep pressing it so... yea.
^what do u mean? what am i pressing?
and ill delete it when 2 more people tell me to that arnt u or christella just to make sure everyone understands
do you see the ^^s not ^. its directed at the person above u
hey i was just saying i miss her! i wasnt going, "hey lets talk about how she was raped" i didnt wanna talk about that shit i was just saying i miss mary!!!!

corrected, just delete the comment. ppl don't rly need to know what happened
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
tongue
okay corrected. im sure we all understand now. so just PLAESE delete that comment.
OK ILL DELETE IT NOW!
@Lt my bad
i hope no one asks what weve been talking about because then we would have to tell them and this would start all over
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
post ! i dont like this topic ...
its ok nobody else does
well aqualad would love it if he saw it ....
anyway POST SOMISISTA
worried
erm... we all found out cause it was my fault.... so... yea. We had an exchange of information. I feel bad for asking what happened in the first place.

I think corrected is now a perv. he is now obsessive.
last edited over a year ago
wtf?!?!?
whta did i say that looks obsessive to u??????????????????
I JUST Told everyone to drop the subject, how is that obsessive?!
guys are not good at leaving the topic alone -___-
angry
JUST. SHUT. UP. AND. FORGET. ABOUT. ALL. OF. THIS!!!!
over a year ago tristain714 said…
^
@corrected. lets see you pressured me to tell u what that guy asked me.
^everyone else did too!
and i was just curious sheesh!
i didnt expect that!
angry
guys. just forget it!
angry
NO!
HE HAS TO TAKE BACK WHAT HE SAID FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago somisista said…
meh
i'm really srry i no post
laugh
This chapter…. I didn't have that much fun writing, I don't know why :P! maybe it was one of those annoying chapters, I don't know. So if you don't like it, tell me. I can always rewrite it :D!

Was listening to some Skillet when typing this! AWESOME!

Enjoy!

Chapter 9 – Is my luck that bad?

~Percy's POV~

When the bell rang, Annabeth and I quickly made our way to Drama class. At the moment, both of us wanted to avoid Bianca because we both knew she'd want to have an explanation to why we ditched her in class.

When we arrived at class, we sighed in relief. But before we entered, Annabeth put her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her, eyebrow raised. She was blushing a bit.

"Can you keep…what I said out there…to yourself? Please?" she said pleadingly.

I was surprised. "Of course Annabeth. I wasn't going to talk about it in the first place. That story isn't mine to tell and I have no right to tell it," I said with a smile. Her eyes shone with relief.

She was about to say thank you when I heard someone say "What story? And why is your hand on Percy's shoulder Annabeth?"

I froze. Literally. Annabeth had the same shocked expression mixed with blush as she quickly removed her hand from my shoulder. I turned around to see a slightly pissed Bianca.

"I said…what story?" she said a bit angrily.

I shot Annabeth a look and she shook her head.

"Hey Bianca," I said, smiling nervously.

Bianca grabbed my shirt "Don't 'Hey Bianca' me mister! You left me alone for the entire lesson. Where were you guys? And why did I see you hug outside?"

Annabeth and I blushed furiously. Then Annabeth came and slowly pushed Bianca away from me.

"I felt a bit sick so we went outside and talked a bit, but we must've gotten carried away. And I hugged Percy to thank him for helping me," she said, blushing.

Bianca thought about it for a second before saying "OK fine." And with that, she entered class.

Annabeth smiled at me and said "That went well." But then she saw my horrified look on my face and added "What's wrong Percy?"

"Clearly you don't know Bianca that much. She NEVER gives up on these things. She'll keep on hammering me until I give in." I saw her smile turn into horror, so I quickly added "But don't worry. Your secret is safe with me." She smiled again and exhaled a sigh of relief.

"And Thalia. She knows too," she said. Somehow I wasn't surprised. Annabeth had told me that she knew Thalia for a few years and they went to the same school together. So it wasn't much of surprise that she knew.

With that we entered our class room. When the teacher came, we started the lesson. It wasn't THAT boring. At first, I was enjoying the lesson because the teacher was speaking about different kinds of theaters, the masks they used to wear, why the theaters where usually circular and stuff like that.

But then he said that WE have to reenact some scene from different plays to pass his class. This reenactment was worth 90%...so if I screw this up, it's summer school for me! And that isn't cool! Plus with my dyslexia, I find it almost impossible to remember long texts. And of course, just to add the cherry on top of the torture cake, we had to perform in front of our parents. When we asked the teacher why, he said that it was a something to help build our confidence.

Thankfully, Mr. Aoki said that we were doing this in pairs. I sighed out of relief. The teacher started calling out the pairings.

He called the names of the duo, the name of the play and the scene we had to do. I had a personal laugh because Bianca was paired with a boy she was crushing on AND they had a scene from "Macbeth" where, if you understand it, you would find some sexual jokes.

Bianca heard me laughing silently at her because she gave me a death glare. Then Mr. Aoki called my name. She smirked.

"Percy Jackson…and Annabeth Chase. You will be performing Act 2 Scene 2 from the play "Romeo and Juliet". I expect this scene to be flawless, understood?"

We nodded mouth wide open.

I knew one thing at that moment. My face kept changing from white to red from paling to blushing. I looked at Annabeth who was deep red. She met my eyes and, up until now I thought impossible, blushed even more.

Bianca looked like she was about to burst with laughter.

The teacher continued the lesson, but Annabeth and I were probably in a state of shock.

I think I'm regretting leaving Poseidon's palace.

~Annabeth's POV~

Oh. My. Gods.

He's joking! It's impossible. This is a dream.

I pinched myself just to make sure. Ow! This was definitely not a dream. But why? Damn it WHY?

I suddenly felt a sense of happiness when I remembered what the teacher said. It melted my slight anger.

Percy and I had to act our Romeo and Juliet's Balcony Scene….IN FRONT OF OUR PARENT!

When I remembered my parents, I paled again.

But Percy was a sweet guy and he would make a cute Romeo. Wait! Sweet? CUTE? Pull yourself together woman! Remember that the last guy you fell in love shattered your heart.

Hold it!

LOVE?

This can't be happening.

But you trust Percy don't you? I heard my mind say.

Yeah I do. But that's beside the point. I trusted Luke and look what he did to me.

I wanted to trust Percy enough to let him in my heart, but I was afraid. There I said it. I, Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena, am afraid. I'm afraid that I would get hurt. I was afraid of being left again. And I can't handle that pain right now. It would ruin me.

I felt a tear slide down my face. I looked at Percy for a moment and he met my eyes. His eyes widened when he saw the tear.

Just then the bell rang. I packed up quickly and tried to make a quick escape but I felt someone holding me by my arm. I turned around and saw Percy looking straight in my eyes and his were filled with worry and understanding.

We stayed like this until all that was left was us. Bianca apparently left probably still mad at us for not telling her my story. But I didn't care at the moment.

When everyone left, I broke into tears and went to Percy. He hugged me tightly as I cried into his shirt and stroked my hair, muttering "Shh…everything will be OK. I'm here."

We kept that embrace for a few minutes until…

"What is going on here?"

I turned around to see Thalia, standing in the doorway, clearly shocked, but with a small grin.

Things just can't be easy, can they?

~Percy's POV~

Oh shit! It's Thalia. She'll probably kill me for what I was doing to Annabeth. Sure it was a simple hug. But we just met. So hugging her would be like taking advantage of her. Even though SHE hugged me.

Annabeth had pulled away the second she heard Thalia. But then she burst into tears again and hugged me…again. I blushed crimson red, not because of the hug, I've gotten so many already it seems normal, but because someone was watching us hug. And that wasn't normal.

But I was more worried about a crying Annabeth than a shocked Thalia. So I slowly grabbed her chin and pulled her face to look at me. Our eyes met.

"Is this about Luke?" I asked softly. We heard Thalia gasp loudly and looked at her.

"Y-Y-You t-t-told him about L-L-Luke a-a-already?" she said, stammering. Annabeth nodded. Thalia's eyes grew wider. The Annabeth turned to me.

"Percy, Luke hurt me very much. And I'm sort of confused on how I trusted you so easily. But there's something about you that's telling me that I should. I'm not saying I trust you completely, but I do enough. Enough to tell you the story that took Thalia a year to get out of me. And I just don't want to get hurt again. I'm sorry." And with that she pulled away and slowly left.

I was still shocked, but Thalia seemed to have recovered. She came to me. I gulped, expecting a punch, but got a small hug. It was nothing like Annabeth's though.

She pulled away and said "Thanks Percy. Annabeth hasn't been this trusting in a boy in 4 years. Maybe you'll be the 1st to win her heart and trust again." I blushed a bit. With that she turned and left. When she was at the doorway she turned around and said "Or maybe you already have." She winked at me and left.

I just stood there, totally confused about what just happened. After a minute or 2, I felt like I was being watched. I gripped Riptide and turned around to find…

… Nico and Bianca at the window, wide eyed. Nico had a look of jealousy. Bianca just looked shocked.

I glared at them, uncapped Riptide and did the 'slice your head off' move. I went outside and met them at the school gates.

When they saw me, they bombarded with questions.

Bianca's where like "Who's Luke?" "Why doesn't she trust boys?" "What happened?"

Nico on the other hand was all like "Why do you get to hug a girl? It's no fair! And why do you get to hug Thalia and I don't?"

I stared at him, as did Bianca.

"What?" he yelled, blushing hard. Then he whispered "You know I like her."

We grinned at him. At least he told us.

Bianca turned to me, trying to ask me again, but I held a hand up to tell her to stop.

"Drop it," I said. With that, I turned and mist-travelled home. It was like Nico's shadow travel. Nico uses the shadows and since the air is filled with water vapor, I use that water to transport myself somewhere else. This was one of the perks of being a child of the Big Three. All the children of Zeus, Poseidon and Hades have their own way of teleportation. According to Zeus, his children could teleport in a flash of lightning, but his last child died over 50 years ago. He didn't say if he had any living children.

I entered my house and yelled "MOM! I'm home!"

"I'm in the kitchen dear!" I heard her reply.

As I entered the kitchen, I found my mom cooking and a big, steaming pizza on the table.

My mom looked at me and said "Eat up and go do your HW. Tonight we have to go to my woman's club. It's 'Bring your child' night.

I rolled my eyes. "Do I have to?"

"Do you want me to make a fool of myself by NOT bringing my baby?" she said, grinning.

I sighed. "No." I hate it when she pulls the fool card.

I went to eat my pizza.

After finishing it which, by the way, was delicious, I went to call Nico. As I was about to pick up the receiver, it rang. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi Perc. It's me Nico!"

Wow. Coincidence much?

"Hey, I was about to call you. What's up?" I said.

"I think the Underworld came to Earth!" he said groaning.

"What are you talking about man?" I asked confused.

He sighed. "My mom is making me go with Bianca and her to some woman's club. Cue laughter."

I smiled.

"Really? You too? That's great! My mom's making me go too!"

I heard him gasp. "That's awesome man! Now I got to go. I have to finish my HW. See you tonight."

"See you!" I said. With that I hung up.

I went to my room to do my Math HW. Luckily that's all we had today. But it was still too damn hard.

After an hour or so, I finished. My mom came in to tell me to go get ready and to meet her in the kitchen once I was done. I groaned and went to take a shower.

Ahhh, showering. The awesome feeling of water on you. So relaxing.

After I came out I definitely felt calmer and happier. No more Math stress. I dried myself in an instant and went to put on my clothes. I put on my favorite green shirt, matching pants and converse. With that I went to my mom and left. My step-dad, Paul, was busy grading essays.

We arrived at the Woman's club about 5 minutes later. When we got out of the car, I saw Nico and Bianca with their mother. We went to them.

"Hey guys." I said. Nico replied, Bianca didn't.

"Hello Mrs. Di Angelo." I said again.

"Oh come now Percy. Cut the formalities. Those are for the gods. Call me Maria," she said smiling.

"Will do," I replied with a smile.

We were about to enter when I heard someone say

"Percy?"

My heart stopped.

So did you like it? Please Leave Your Interesting Or Creative Responses In The Comment Section Below!

Bye :D!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
angry
r u happy now!
laugh
OMG YAY! u posted!!! awesome chappie btw *O*

ahahh skillet's cool. i like his hair XD
angry
nice post
but check ur everlasting promises forum that u stole
i left u a message there
also check ur inbox
corrected what did you expect it to be. i mean it was kinda obvious it was that related.
smile
nice chapter.
@Lt
u understand now right?
SHE COPIED THE STORY=STEALING
worried
erm... yea... i just saw the other forum.............. yea.......... uh............. so............ eh............ well............. um............. er.............. ugh. idk if i should read thiss............. D: O NO BRO WE GOT FIC BLOCKED!!!!!!!!
if u want to read it u can just go to the story itself on itsown website: link

its better than rick riordan honestly
over a year ago Artemis253 said…
hahaha
over a year ago Phrabow said…
ppppppppppppppppooooooooooooooooooooooooos­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sst­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­tt NOwnownownNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNO­WNW­ONW­OWN­OWN­WOW­NOW­NOW­NWO­NWO­WNO­WNW­ONW­OWN­OWN­OWN­WOW­NOW­NOW­NWO­NWO­NWO­WNO­NOW­NOW­NOW­NOW­NOW­NOW­NOW
ppppppppppppppppoooooooooooooooooooooooooo­­ss­s­s­ss­­sss­­ss­s­s­ss­­sss­­tt­t­t­tt­­ttt­­tt­t­t­tt NOwnownownNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOOWN­­OW­N­W­ON­­WOW­­NO­W­N­WO­­WNO­­WN­O­W­NW­­ONW­­OW­N­O­WN­­WON­­WO­W­N­OW­­NOW­­NW­O­W­NO­­WNO­­WN­W­O­NW­­ONW­­OW­N­O­NO­­WNO­­WN­O­W­NO­­WNO­­WN­O­W­NO­­W
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOWNOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW
ok we should stop now....
tongue
yeah...we should. i kinda got carried away.......
no but seriously post.
yeah^
big smile
LOL i know what happens in the end now XDXD somisista's borrowing the story from FF (im not gonna say "steal" cuz i'll feel like a bastard calling her out xD) so i got to read the rest of it......but i wont spoil. i'll just let somisista post. lmao
dont go looking it up or you'll fucking ruin it for yourselves! xDD
angry
wow so she stole this story too
i only caught the other story she stole: everlasting promises
...o.O no words
whats the link?
^the link to what?