The Heroes of Olympus Demigods Go To Highschool

somisista posted on Sep 08, 2012 at 09:16PM
this is a story about your favorite caracters nico, thalia, percy annabeth, and well ect.
in the story annabeth is alittle ooc because she acts wimpy and fragial so enjoy!!!
(as the story progresses the story will be more about percybeth than demigods going to high school)

and i allow spam just don't get to carried away or i will summon lordchaos on you ppl!
last edited on Sep 17, 2012 at 02:09AM

The Heroes of Olympus 617 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 617

over a year ago corrected said…
@Lt_pupster
remember that question u sent me that u asked jason/number55...
whats the answer? because there can be a lot of answers to that
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
Yea... but he didnt get even close.

TIME 4 ME TO GO INTO SHUP UP MODE!!!!!!
so what is the answer though?
over a year ago GamingWarrior said…
cake
Hey I just posted a forum and I'm wondering if everyone could check it out and give me feedback. Thank you! CAKE!
link
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
OMG!!! luv this forum!!
post soon!!
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
yeah rainbow girl this forum's awesome and the best, good thing u caught on LOL well meredog's forum's great too, and maiden4ever's, and meredog's other forum......ok the point is we have AWESOME writers here The End. xD
Corrected, if you are over idk... at most in middle school, you should know.
nope there can be multiple answers!
over a year ago meredog said…
Lol yea i am a awesome writer! Lol jk im not that good!
^yea... ur uh... awesome?? lol im listening to kanye, hard to write 'nice stuff' listening to rap lol.
over a year ago tristain714 said…
^your "trying" to write nice things ?
last edited over a year ago
just cause im me, dont me i cant be nice, ask any 1 that kind of knows me but doesn't know me well enough they will say im the nicest guy.
is that u in the ur icon Lt?
r u a wasian?
lol yes, OMG I SAW THE FIRST BLASIAN GUY IN REAL LIFE HE LOOKED SO COOL! and yes i am wasian.
blasian women r GORGEOUS dude. im so jealous lmao

and wheres somisista?!!!!!
yea i saw some blasian on TV and she was hot.
okaaaaaaaaaay....
the first blasian guy? dude there were many blasians even before u were born! omg but u know whats the best mix? LATINO AND ASIAN O_O just look at Jasmine Villegas and Enrique Iglesias <33

ok we're getting off topic ._. Where r u Briana?!
no im just saying the first blasian guy i saw
POSSETRRSRGHFREAWVRSGDFVDAFAFUCKFASGSADFSD­ADH­ZGF­FSY­OUF­DSG­SDF­NAJ­KSN­FJD­FOR­NAJ­KFD­ANA­JDK­FNO­TDJ­AND­SJF­NSP­OST­ING­DGJ­KFN­DJK­SNJ­FNG­IFY­DSA­FGY­OUD­JHD­SJK­FJS­EEJ­SKD­HFD­JKH­FJK­THI­SJD­KFS­JKJ­KLF­HGJ­KD I SDFJSKHFJDIDNTFSDGJKSKDWRITESDJKHSFDJKTHIS­TRH­JGD­FJT­HIN­GDF­KLS­JFK­SDK­JGN­SDJ­FLO­VEF­DJK­GFJ­KFD­KSH­DJU­FYO­UJS­DKD­JFK­HGJ­KFD­SHJ­KFD­TOO­FKL­SJK­FHG­JKS­DH!­!!!­!!!­!
angry
POST! NOW! Y u no post?
Hi people!!! Somisista remember when I said that when u post I post? Well people r getting impatient.... POST! AND I POST ON TERRIFIED AND BETRAYED!!! plz...

Did Lt say I'm a awesome writer?
Btw Lt I can NOT believe I'm saying this cause I hate ur guts but I freaking LOVE ur hair! Holy shit! I think I'm sick or something l!
aww im soo cute arent I? yes thats me... yea guys are cute on the outside but malicious on the inside. You wouldn't have guessed if u saw me randomly on the street that i listen to rap, especially the kind that u searched specifically when i said do not search it.
Did u even understand half the words tyga rapped?
you know what im good at, manipulation... im like the evil version of that guy (no i do not know who 'that guy' is and i do not intend to find out)
Wait who u talkin to? And whoa! I never said u were cute! I just said I love ur hair!
well atleast thats what somisista said.
Somisista said what?
that iwas cute, while back.
Lt IS cute hes like a little teddy bear!!!! xD only problem is that hes a little bitch. heheh
I have a boyfriend! I will not say anything!
ok? i dont really care^ i know u hav a bf i wasnt asking for your opinion.
laugh
oh yeah i keep forgetting hes 13 like you and not like, 7 years old XDXD
yea im always told i look younger than i am. Thats a good thing when your like ... 30
Cuz.... u know what never mind!
i still say my opinions about other girls, with guys of course.
POST!!!
big smile
Terminus: You see this? I'm hypnotizing you to post sooner! Okay done. Anything to say?
Percy: This is stupid
Me:POST NOW!
LOL!!
what is it cuz? u hate me now coz i said hes adorable?

well.....its understandable.
crying
Lol no cuz! I could never hate u! Ur amazing! ...... i just hate myself right now...... because Lt is kinda adorable..... KILL ME NOW!!!!! But Jason is SO much better the Lt.... I MISS U JASON!!!! Get better soon!!!! Love u jason...
LOL yeah i wonder what race Lt's mixed with. like my aunt's wasian too but she looks really mexican coz her other half is filipino, and she doesnt even LOOK wasian, but yeah she rly is. and then she had kids with this black guy so her daughters (my other lil cousins lol) look rly puerto rican......its so weird ._.

and Jason's gonna be fine! and if i'm wrong, u can kill me :D
ur weird
crying
I rly hope he gets better.... :'(
wait......i'm weird? wtf did THAT come from?
I think that what corrected is saying is that we r weird for saying Lt is adorable.... JASON IS MUCH BETTER!!!!
u know what im gonna ignore that, like whatever it was just my opinion jeez its not like i love Lt to death or something, god :/

and cuz what does Jason look like? u never told us
well ur not wird though if u think hes adorable in a little child way
crying
^thats how we think of him

Cuz Jason has brown hair that like... it kinda covers his forehead... like it stops halfway on his forehead. He has green eyes and he is a little taller then me... im 5'5.... so maybe 5'6 or 5'7. He has tan skin.... sry im not that great at describing stuff....
omfg O___O he sounds a LOT like this kid i know called Tony. brown hair, green eyes, tan skin, same height, and now that i think about it, he acts a lot like him too ._. but Tony's broody and cusses a lot. lol....

and yea corrected we think of him in a little-kid way, i mean just look at his icon he looks like a little baby o_o
crying
Umm.... i hope tony isnt jason.... that be rly weird... does ur friend tony play football to?