The Heroes of Olympus Demigods Go To Highschool

somisista posted on Sep 08, 2012 at 09:16PM
this is a story about your favorite caracters nico, thalia, percy annabeth, and well ect.
in the story annabeth is alittle ooc because she acts wimpy and fragial so enjoy!!!
(as the story progresses the story will be more about percybeth than demigods going to high school)

and i allow spam just don't get to carried away or i will summon lordchaos on you ppl!
last edited on Sep 17, 2012 at 02:09AM

The Heroes of Olympus 617 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 617

over a year ago somisista said…
heart
^ okay! you can post a link and you can spam and all like we r doing right now (just don't let the spam get out of hand...........or else)
like i'm posting a random video (i recomend u watch my vid cause they r very entertaining!
over a year ago book-worm said…
I love this story!!! Please post!!!!
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
yes plzz post!!!!
can i post links to my forums ???
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
MJ- No, wrong Mary! LOL
big smile
^^yeah sure!
OKAY EVRYBODY LISTEN UP! YOU CAN POST LINKS PIC VIDS AND YOU CAN SPAM BUT I WON'T CARE!!!!
heart
This chapter was going to be part of Chapter 4…but Chapter 4 was long enough. I'm not going to say much. Enjoy :D OOC may occur! I beg those who review not to tell me "These characters are OOC" I know that! Thanks a bunch!

Chapter 5 – New Encounters Part 2

~Nico's POV~

Everyone kept staring at her, even the girls. Most of the guys were staring at her curves. She had pretty good ones. But I was staring at her face. He had slightly spiky black hair and skull earrings. I grinned. She seemed to be some sort of punk/rocker. I like her already. But then saw her eyes. Electric Blue eyes. I remember seeing those same eyes on Olympus during the Summer Solstice, but I forgot which god had them. Maybe she was a demigod? It's impossible. I laughed at the idea inside my head. Many people have blue eyes. But hers' where Blue blue.

cleared his throat, clearly annoyed by our silence and said "Well Miss Grace, you can sit next to Mr. Di Angelo over there. And NO TALKING."

My heart skipped a beat.

"Oh man. What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?" I thought, clearly panicking but keeping a calm face. She came over and sat next to me. She got out her stuff and looked at the teacher who had started the lesson.

Rude much? Not even a 'Hey'? Maybe this girl was all looks. I knew it was all good to be true. I looked at the teacher and tried to focus on the lesson.

But I stayed in the 'tried' part. I couldn't help stealing a few glances at this Grace girl. I didn't even know her name. What I did know was that her gorgeous face matched her sexy….What in Hades name do you think you're doing? You barely know her name and you're already comparing her face to her body? Dude, keep it cool. You never went through any of the stuff, so keep a cool head and everything will pass.

I took in a deep breath and sighed. A bit too loudly. The girl heard me and looked at me. Our eyes connected. Brown with Blue. We kept that connection for about 10 seconds. But that was enough time for me to get a quick look at her face.

She had tan skin with a few freckles on her cheek. Her dark hair covered her eyes a bit. But still, her eyes seemed to pop out.

Then she blushed a bit and looked away. I blushed too and did the same. I turned to the teacher who was explaining something about Shakespeare's 'Macbeth'. I had met Shakespeare in the Underworld last year and he's a very OK guy. He was a son of Apollo, so poetry and drama was something natural to him. Once he started quoting a few lines from 'Macbeth' and I liked it. He told me the whole play by heart and then explained it to me. It was a tragedy and with many deaths and me being a son of Hades I loved it.

I was woken up from my slight trance when asked the new girl something. It was an easy question but apparently she didn't know it.

"Miss Grace, can you please tell me what characters are there in Act 1 Scene 1?"

She looked confused.

"The 3 witches," I whispered.

"The 3 witches?" she said.

Mr. Hikari smiled and nodded. "I would congratulate you Miss Grace, but that congratulations belong to Mr. Di Angelo." Then he turned to me. "And Mr. Di Angelo next time let her learn by her mistakes. Practice makes perfect. And besides, 'Macbeth' isn't an easy play. No one should worry if they don't know something at this stage."

I shrugged "Actually sir, I find it very easy. It's a very simple play."

Mr. Hikari raised an eyebrow. "Oh really. Care to answer a few questions then?" he asked in a slightly mock/anger voice.

"Shoot," I grinned.

And with that we spent the next 20 minutes in a heavy question and answer session. I answered all the questions easily. Like I said, Shakespeare himself explained the play. I knew it like the back of my hand. The class watched us as if watching a tennis match, going back and forth between Mr. Hikari and me.

When the bell sounded, Mr. Hikari said that he was very impressed by my superior Macbeth knowledge. With that, he left. As the entire class slowly went out, I heard a couple of comments such as "geek" or "nerd" and my personal favorite " It's like he's possessed by Shakespeare."

The girl and I finished packing. Then she turned to me, held out her hand and said "Hi. My name's Thalia. Thalia Grace." I shook her hand. "Nico" I replied with a smile.

"Hey…uhh…thanks for what you did back there. You really know all this stuff don't you?" she said with a grin.

I shrugged "Yeah well my dad's friend is a Shakespeare expert and I hung out a lot with him. I guess some of him rubbed on me." Thalia nodded with a smile.

"So…uhh…what class do you have now?" I asked, hoping she'll be with me. I was slightly nervous.

She blushed a bit and looked down. "Swimming." She said.

"YESS!" I thought.

"Cool," I said, not wanting her to now that I was excited. "Me too. Do you know where it is?" She shook her head.

"Ok,"I said. "Let's go. My sister showed me this morning." And with that, we left.

Thalia barely talked. Neither did I. We were just shy.

As we went down the corridor, I couldn't help the feeling that someone was watching us. I shrugged. "Oh well," I thought.

~Bianca's POV~

Percy looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I grinned.

"It seems Nico's off to a good start," said Percy.

We just saw Nico and some girl walking towards the school pool.

"This might be Nico's 1st girlfriend. I have to know what he thinks about her. But how?" I thought.

Then a thought hit me.

A mischievous grin formed on my face.

"This is going to be good." I thought.

~Annabeth's POV~

I hurried towards the toilet and went inside. I went inside one of the toilets, sat down on the toilet and sighed.

"Oh gods, he just touched me. C'mon Annabeth, pull yourself together. Don't become like those love-crazy Aphrodite girls." I thought.

Then it hit me. "Oh gods…Aphrodite must be behind this."

I took in a deep breath, got out, washed my hands and face and left for the next lesson. English. I groaned. But then we have Greek. At least there's something I'm good at. Thalia has that class too.

Let's hope Percy doesn't!

~Thalia's POV~

Nico was showing me where the school swimming pool is. He's one strange kid. And why do I feel so funny when he looks at me? I blushed when I looked at his beautiful brown eyes. Wait beautiful? Oh gods…..please tell me I'm not falling for him. I barely know him. And it's the 1st day of school. Plus Zeus would never approve of me going out with a mortal. He'd turn him to dust the second he touches me too much.

We didn't talk much during our walk to the pool. And then it hit me. If we have swimming lessons, do we have to wear a bathing suit? I blushed at that thought. Since this was a co-ed school, that would be a very embarrassing. But my dirty mind couldn't help but imagine how Nico would look if he was wearing only a bathing suit.

"Oh gods….I'm really falling for him. That's it. Calm down Thalia." I thought.

He probably doesn't think of you this way.

So, what do you think? Did you like it? Hate it? Leave your interesting or creative responses in the comment section below! Thanks :D!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
over a year ago corrected said…
nice post
cant wait for the next one!
haha! i was the first to comment
i should be rewarded with another chapter
Another chappie!
big smile
amazing!!!!!!!
post!!!!!!
heart
yay!
are u posting???
heart
^okay i will post!
over a year ago tristain714 said…
yessssss post nowwwwwww
Pooooooooosssssssttttttt!
oh gosh posttttttttttttttttt
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
eh the chapter was alright.
over a year ago meredog said…
angry
^ok so most comments I read of yours r 'that chapter was.... ok' and 'eh... it was alright..." if u don't like just say so and stop reading this! Somisista this was a great chapi and I love love LOVE it!!!! Don't listen to... him...
way to stick up for somisista!
smile
Y thank u!
no prob
so r u over this nick person yet?
smile
^go on my story and c!
yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
:D Yay!!! Lol!!
^i don't believe I'm on your story Meredog, care to leave me a link?
link

^heres a link book-worm!!!!! Enjoy!!!
smile
^ which one is that to
angry
Tristan... Umm... betrayed?? I think its that one... shoot I forgot!!!

^if u r gonna put comments to c where u left off at least put nice ones!!!! Wft man!!! And I'm sure u can tell where the fuck u left off by reading the comments!! Its not hard!!!
laugh
...WOW
big smile
^ill check either way ,i like your profile pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
mary can stick it to the man! xP

^^thanks Tristan!!! Somisista made it for me!! Cause shes awesome!!!!

^no one messes with me or my friends and gets away with it!!! Omg I rly got into it bad with this one guy on his wall because he called my Cuz stupid!!! (U know who I'm talking about when I say cuz?? U know the daughter of Hades on here?) If u wanna know about it ask her but we went at it for days and I won!!!!
last edited over a year ago
^i feel ya bro. There's this one kid who was annoying my best friend....well let's just say that he isn't bothering her when I'm around any more
mischievous
^omg same with all my friends!!! And no one calls anyone names or be mean to anyone when they no I'm on here!!! Like on a club on here this guy was rly mean to people and now sense I found out he hasn't been on the club!!!! Yay me!!!!
Way to be!!! People are like "so you're a bully?" no I'm standing up for the people I care about its different
wow... the fuck bomb... didnt expect that from you...
angry
^wow!! Haha!!! Its the F bomb u stupid peace of shit!!! It sounds stupid saying Fuck bomb!!! And no one says that anymore!! Wtf man!!! Haha!!!

^^people always congratulate me and say I'm rly cool and nice for sticking up for people!! Yay!!
laugh
i confused

i sound really dumb ....lol
heart
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­w!!­!!! your so nice and caring meredog!!!! and don't worry i don't care if people post mean shit on my forum
heart
Lol ur welcome somisista!!! And yes I am nice and caring.... lol jk!!! :D I mean if he doesn't like it then y the fuck is he reading it? Makes no sense to me!

Anyway... POST PLEASE!!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!
big smile
yea it confuses me too mary
he's weird xP

yes post somisita !!!!!!!!!
big smile
where is everyone ???????????????????
mischievous
Ok somisista... I'm gonna make u a deal! When u post on here is when I will Post on BOTH of my stories!!! But only if u post!!! That's right!! When u post on here is the only time ill post on Terrified and Betrayed!!! So u better post or people will get mad at u..... MAWHAHAHHAA!!!!!
who doesnt like what?
im here
and nooooooo c'mon mary? how's tht fair for ur fannies?
post somisitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
^^dude... ur confusing me....
last edited over a year ago
oh. uhmm srry? i tend to confuse ppl fairly often. it's mi job, as my friends say xD
idk how to explain it
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
angelic
WOW this is a great story! :33 and LMAO my cuz mentioned me! XDXD
smile
Lol yes I did cuz! U seem happy about that... ok then! And Leo crazt person um sry! That was ment for the Lt dude! Not u! Sry! And lol idk how its fair... um... lol my fans will have to read this so she will POST and ill post... lol!