The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 940

over a year ago Funky-girl22 said…
big smile
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE POST SOON, been reading and dying to read the next chappie :)
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Pugluv@ can't wait until u post again!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
PPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT!!!­! i cant wait!!1 :D :D
over a year ago jjspecht said…
angelic
Post please.
need posting plz.
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
meh
i might not be able to post for a week since im going to my dads house, so dont get dissapointed if i dont post on any of my forums
Ok. But try to post. It's ok if u don't. But try
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
yah, please try:( i know it can be hard.. i got to my dads 2-4 times per week cuz my parents are split up, so if u cant, thats fine:) but PLEASE try :) :D
^^ dats okay. just try ur best :D :D
Yes. That's why I said try
over a year ago crystalluv4book said…
smile
POST SOON!!!
Didn't u read PUGLUV'S comment?
^ so? we can still hope cant we?

LOLL :D so "post when you CAN"
over a year ago MythicLover said…
YEA, you got to have hope! and faith! But try not to post for yonks time(a long time)! Cheerio got to go catch some kip(sleep)!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bornhuntress said…
laugh
Please try to post!!!!!! I'm addicted to this forum!!!! So funny!!!!!!!!
zzz
^^ yes!! hope and peace and all that other crap for the holidays!
yay!
:D
"Joy to the world, Pugluv may or may not post. If not, my life shall end! At your dad's house get some wi-fi, house get some wi-fi! Posting soon we hope! Posting soon we hope! La lallaa!!"
^^ yes!! hope and peace and all that other crap for the holidays!
yay! 
:D
"Joy to the world, Pugluv
laugh
Love ur song! U make me happy!
over a year ago Thepegasusrider said…
Please Post because I read it to this point and I'm getting addicted to this forum PLEASE POST!!!!! :D
Welcome thepegasusrider! Post soon pugluv!
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
POST SOON PUGLUV....................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­... and did anyone notice that her name s pug luv, like pug(as in the dog) luv (as in love)
^ ummmmm....yes. im pretty sure that was the point...?

so anyways, ignoring that really awkward conversation we just had, PPPPPOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!____­___­___­___­___­___
Smooth Jasonfan. U just noticed that. R u percy or something cause percy's slow too.
HEY!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT PERCY! I am Nico, I am a Son of Zeus, Nephew of Poseidon and Hermes, descendant and also Nico's best friend, of Hades(and son too.), Great, Great, Great, Grandson of Athena, And Grandson of Hestia. And Percy is in my Army along with Nico, Jason, Conner and Travis, Annabeth and Malcom, the three furies, a pack of hell hounds, Angry birds, the Minotaur =, and Kronos
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
Swimmergirl7 you are in trouble!!!!:)
Whn do I say that! Jasonfan(jf) fine u win. But I might not let u off the hook again.
over a year ago megon4ever said…
please post
i want the outrage of everybody when they find out who Percy's dating
we'll see about that Swimmergirl17....... we'll see
Post soon PUGLUV98
WOW, i m gone for two days and i already have two pages of comments, and sorry, i didnt bring my book i didnt want it to get messed up
It's ok! As long as u really don't have ur book w/ u it's fine.
over a year ago fros4est said…
post soon!! i need something to laugh at!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
Ditto^^
over a year ago jjspecht said…
big smile
please post I want to read While on my break
That must really suck Pugluv.............. When your computer/laptop loses all ur data??????????????????????? yep it sucks.................. YES I GET OUT THIS THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALF DAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
^ not fair

when r u gonna get ur book back?
I'm homeschooled so I'm out. =)
over a year ago 1hades1 said…
post soon plz i just caught up with this story it is awesome
What will becindorf's (spelled that wrong) reaction when he finds out hes dead

I am homeschooled so me to.
Awesome 1hades1! Yeah. What will their reaction be. But I don't think they merkin that in this book.
i got out today; no more school until January 3rd and POST SOON
over a year ago MythicLover said…
i JUST got out too but did you have a one hour before school ends holiday party?? I did it was awesome!!!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
smirk
I've been out!!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
smile
Post soon!!
Post siin!
Just so u know I reread the entire story and I actually made noise at least 10 times. Which is like a record cause I'm o. My iPod in bed. It's really hard for me to make noise so...Congrats on being the first person to make me laugh while in bed!
Post soon.
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
smile
PLEASE POST SOON!!! :)
YOU HAVE TO POST PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLz pLZ PLZ Plz PLz PLZ pLZ plZ plz pLz Plz plz plz plz plz plz p z plzkplzplzplzpzlpzplc
GOING INSANE CUZ YOU NOT POST
lol jk but plz post soon
ok guys, i finally got access to a computer and i leave monday morning so i will try to post then
over a year ago fros4est said…
ok we'll wait
when i logged onto this forum i saw what i posted on the first page at the top of the post, and i said that i adopted some ideas, when the only idea that i adopted was the beginning which pretty much everyone uses, sorry, i just had to point that out