The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 940

over a year ago natroxman said…
cool
^LOL!!!! a few choice words!!!!!! and u wouldve?
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
I am a fast reader too!
I read the son of Neptune in ONE DAY!
And in my army I have GAEA
over a year ago hp1214 said…
Post soon!!!!!!!
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
@Jasonfan44: Same here! I'm a fast reader too! Meaning I also finished SoN in a single day.

POST SOOOOOOOOOON!!
last edited over a year ago
^^^ i have VOLDY!!! AVADA KEDAVRA!!!
over a year ago zakittle said…
cool
read it in one night
Its AVADA KEDAVRA.
cool
sorry ill change it...
ok.....post soon. I'm desperate.
over a year ago JosephineSilver said…
sick
I have a life. This is my life. So live with it. I live in a country town with like fifty people in it, and I'm home-schooled. Don't dis my life.

I'd like to post, but I can't just yet, you see, I read all my books on this website:
www.freebooksread.blogspot.com
and my computer internet is being anal. Hopefully it will all get straightened out.
i live in the capital of cali sooo ya
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
please post soon
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Cant wait til u post pugluv!!! No offense to anyone who Likes twilight but I hate it. It's always so... argh!
Say aye Anti-Twilight fans!

AYE!
big smile
aye!!!!! twilight is the result of slamming your face into your computer!!!!!!
AYE
AYE!!!!!!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
I like the Twilight movies (it's sooooo HARD TO ADMIT but yeah) and I read the first book and I HATED IT every few seconds Edward was like "I love you Bella." I mean seriously she's DYING and you're telling her NOW? Sorry that pissed me, ut otherwise I like the movies (again...SO HARD TO ADMIT)

I read The Lost Hero in a day
Son of Neptune in 2 because instead of reading I was dragged to a stupid apple picking thing otherwise it would totally have been a DAY
and most books I really like I finsih it in like 2 days tops unless I'm very busy than its a week, yeah.....I love reading

Harry Potter is the reason of my love for books!!!!! WHOS WITH ME!? HARRY

HARRY

HARRY

POTTER!!!!

HARRY

HARRY

HARRY

POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and Percy Jackson:)
over a year ago universalpowa said…
your reading twilight?
*throws up*
worst...book...ever...like...in history....even in greek mythology...
*hands over a puke bucket*
you might need this after you read the series

lol post soon!!! :D
and the Inheritance Series is awesome!
i luvved eragon XD
i like mysteriouus ticking noise. Harry potter puppet pals, yeah
^^^&^^^^&^^^^^
Thank you for accepting me as your captain.
jking jking.

&^ did you see the new HPPP's video Nevilles Birthday?
El. Oh. El.

I already said this somewhere else, but thanks to my friends nagging I lost half my sleep at her sleepover reading Twilight. *HURL*

I don't need that puke bucket. I have a HURL bucket.
For HURLing rainbows and pixiedust.

HURL!!!!!!!!

Also: HARRY POTTER FTW!!!!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
???
captain?

...i don't want to know.

anyways, I've read the Twilight series, all of Harry Potter, all of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, the two from HoO, and all of Inheritance.

*caugh,caugh*cheep,cheep*caugh,caugh*
wow, is the Wearcat king here? I could have sworn I heard someone say cheep, cheep.
*runs away as the wearcats attack me.*

AAAAAHHHHH!

anywayse, post soon.
heart
lol anddd...... HES HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER!!!! avps and avpm BEST MUSICALS EVER!!!!
over a year ago jenn008 said…
Please post soon!!
please post!!
^^^ well, people obeyed my pirate-y command and shouted AYE! like one would o their pirate superior. Obviously they have just accpeted me as their pirate superior.

Just joking. jking.

POST SOOOOOOOOON!
WE CAN USE THIS FOR OUR SPAM WAR ZELDA! Truce, we could become Co-captains in that and we ca bomb the others with the spam that has collected on this forum for the other forum we are having the spam war on
over a year ago itsjustamonster said…
heart
ok so far im reading the second page and i already love it keep writing and post soon!!!!
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
wink
Does anyone watch house of Anubis I LOVE IT watched it and hour ago love it so much HOW WILL THEY GET BACK found out tomarrow anyways for ppl who love it SIBUNA
. ^
_
angry
PPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! you haven't in FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Charge up the nitro-nucleur SPAM LDS Countdown SPAM bomb Jasonfan!!!
Fill it with SPAM, ultra, destructive

SPAM!!!

SPONGY
POWER
ATTIRED
MONKEYS
over a year ago universalpowa said…
^ i agree
POST!!
and seriously?
i already said this but, *hands over puke bucket*
your seriously going to need this

LOL XD

SPAM!!! :D
big smile
demigodsrule312 i love house of anubis!!!!!!!!!!!! ps post soon!!!!
over a year ago bookwormforever said…
hey i'm new and my friend told me that she thinks twilight is better then Harry potter and we had this HUGE fight then i didnt talk talk to her for a week

TWILIGHT SUCKS
Twilight should be burned from our minds. Burned within an inferno from the depths of Tartarus. Where none can retrieve that horrible torture of a novel.
over a year ago killer24 said…
zzz
Yeh and film well good night 3.18am in the uk so yeah
Besides Natroxman and me, have any of you guys watches A very potter musical and A very potter musical sequel. POST SOON....... Or now your choice!
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
mischievous
@itsjustamonster I know can't wait till tomarrow for the next one SO MUCH DRAMA
@hp1214 Yup watched it. HILARIOUS MUCH. It's like. 11:27 here.

I'll be saying nite now.
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
For u guys information, I like the Twilight series.

post soon, please
This is really funny.
big smile
@demigodrules312 yeah don't you hate cliffhangers!!!! ugh so anoyying!! well anyway me and my friends write house of anubis down as HoA which i realized today could also means Hunters of Artemis!!!
^^Were we posting to you? I didn't think so. I was only showing support for Anti-Twilight. Let's NOT get into a Twilight s Harry Potter war on someone else's forum.
On a positive note, someone in my class was talking to me about how much she hated Twilight. She bought the books, read them, got disgusted at them, (you might want to skip this next part Icrs50) put them in her backyard, invited her friend over, AND BURNED THEM. A waste of books for sure, but hey. It was anti-Twilight and funny! That's a twofer! Unfortunately, I was unable o attend the funeral for those books.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SPAM BOMB COUNTDOWN: IN 5............................. 4......................................3..­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­2..­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­1
*Million of Spam explodes, while Zelda and I are in a force field
WHOOOOOO!!!!! Exploding SPAM Aerial Assault!!!
big smile
hmmmmm who do i want to win well unless your name lies your a zelda fan.. i love zelda!! just finished twilight princess and love it...but anyway im voting for you to win this spam war!!! on the other hand please post soon!!!!!!
angry
please post and can we stop with this spam war
smile
^^^ Your friend burned the books! Woooooo I hate twilight like ever since it's been born. Jacob would learn how to put on a shirt, Edward needs to learn that vampires are sooooooooo overrated. Harry Potters awesome!!!!!!! I also saw a pic of snape and on the pic it said " No Diggory, vampires don't sparkle. 50 points from Hufflepuf" and another pic of Snape when he was about to die, like against the wall and on the side of that pic there's a pic of Edward with his shirt of and Smape says what the F*** is that. P.S the second pic is one pic.
33rd page!!!!! Woooooo
over a year ago AceJackson said…
die twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!