The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 940

over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Yay!!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
big smile
please post as soon as you are able.

please?

great work, by the way!
keep it up!
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
ok all of my fans who have been waiting, i am HOME! and tired i will see if i can post
As long as u don't abandon us(which I hope/know u won't do) I'm good and am wait.
*gasp* not u random letters!! I expected better!!! Jk jk
DUDE! I WAS LOOKING THROUGH THE JUNK IN MY NIGHTSTAND TRYING TO FIND MY CELL PHONE CHARGER WHEN I FOUND AN OLD BLUE FOLDER WITH A PUG ON IT (I KNOW) I USED IT IN SIXTH GRADE, AND IT WAS THE FOLDER WHERE I KEPT ALL OF MY PERCY JACKSOM STORIES!!! I MADE LIKE THREE BUT COULD NEVER FINISH THEM!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
1: fushi123 is a girl, 2: jk means Just Kidding
over a year ago gumbee said…
smile
Lol "person who called me a jk" LOL XD
Oh and fushi is a fellow s'porean sooooo WTF ARE U IN A WAR OVER A STORY?
ARE U A FREAKIN TROLLER ? :F
laugh
wow im impressed, four post in a row not telling me to post, its a new record
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
BREAKING THE RECORD!
POST SOON
over a year ago DGazaPrincess said…
smile
hey guys, check out my forum and comment on it... oh and pugluv, really like your stories :D
link
sad
NOOOOO!!!!! my forum got moved down from number 6 to 10!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! u now must post to move it up. R u going to make forums for the Percy Jackson stories u started an never finish?
i dont think so, but if u want, i can post them on this forum since i never finished them
smile
Ok!!
angry
who wants to take another guess what has me ticked off now?
over a year ago universalpowa said…
^ lemme guess.
u wrote the chapter, and it went 'bye-bye?'

i hate that. XP

post soon!! (if u can_)
I got knocked off the popular content and I agree with universal powa
He bounded down the cliff with impossible agility, finding footholds no bigger than postage stamps, dodging whirlwinds that tried to attack him

"How can whirlwinds attack you?" Luke asked curiously.

as he picked his way toward Leo. "Isn't that cute!"

"Um, no. Not really." Nico said.

"Nico, that was a retorical question." Annabeth said.

Dylan turned toward Jason. "Now it's your turn, boy." Jason threw the club. It seemed useless with the winds so strong, but the club flew right at Dylan, even curving when he tried to dodge, and smacked him on the head so hard he fell to his knees.

Connor and Travis stared in awe.

"That is impossible." Travis said.

"That would never happen in a million years." Connor agreed.

"Well, it did , scrarch that. Will happend in five years." Grover said.

Piper wasn't as dazed as she appeared. Her fingers closed around the club when it rolled next to her, but before she could use it,

"Awe!" Ares said.

"Dude...did you just whine?" Luke asked.

Dylan rose. Blood- golden blood-trickled from his forehead.

"Yeah, that'll happend when you brain someone with a club." Apollo said sarcastically.

"Nice try, boy." He glared at Jason.

"I wonder why he's mad at Jason?" Percy said in mock curiosity.

"I mean, all he did was try to kill him." Nico said playing along. The two teen demigods then knuckle bumped.

"But you'll have to do better." The skywalk shuddered. Hairline fractures appeared in the glass. Inside the museum, kids stopped banging on the doors. They backed away, watching in terror.

"I wonder why their scared?" Luke said in mock suprise.

"I know, all Jason, Piper, and Hedge are doing is battling a mythical monster that will leave them scarred for the rest of thier life and eventually rocking back and forth in the corner of their padded room at the happy house." Ares said who had not caught on to the sarcastic note in Luke's voice.

Dylan's body dissolved into smoke, as if his molecules were coming unglued. He had the same face, the same brilliant white smile, but his whole form was suddenly composed of swirling black vapor, his eyes like electrical sparks in a living storm cloud. He sprouted black smoky wings and rose above the skywalk.

" Anemoi thuellai !" Y Annabeth exclaimed.

If angels could be evil, Jason decided, they would look exactly like this.

"Yeah, and annoyingness could come in a form, it would look like Connor." Katie said.

"You mean funny and handsome?" Connor asked, moving closer to her.

"No. Not even close." Katie said.

"You're a ventus ," Jason said, though he had no idea how he knew that word. "A storm spirit." Dylan's laugh sounded like a tornado tearing off a roof.

"How do you know what that sounds like?" Hermes asked.

Jason just shook his head. "You really don't want to know."

"You just proved my theory. You are my brother." Connor said.

"And I feel sorry for you." Katie said, looking at Jason.

Cue laughter from the gods and demigods.
^yeah, i saw that, and my forum got moved from number 6 to 10, and i dont even know how the 4th forum on there is still up there
over a year ago MythicLover said…
I know right? Post Soon(or when you can)!!
Isn't it like "where can I read SON online for free?" awesome chappie pugluv!!!
laugh
is today soon enough?
over a year ago kittyhawk09 said…
smile
Good chapter. Merry Christmas and post as soon as you can.
who thinks i should chang my profile pic?
over a year ago Child_of_Hermes said…
i done think you should, there is nobody else with a penguin profile pic
I think you should change it to a pug, you know a type of dog. hense your name PUGluv98
laugh
^ yeah, and you should change your pic to jason. hence your name JASONfan44, jk
blush
Today is soon enough. I like ur profile pic the way it is pugluv. Jasonfan, u should change it back to angry birds. It was easy to tell it was u and not somebody else
How about my new one eh
That's good. At least we can tell it's U
"I'm glad I waited, demigod. Leo and Piper I've known about for weeks.

"Stalker!" Leo whispered loudly.

Could've killed them at any time. But my mistress said a third was coming-someone special.

"Awe, he said I was special!" Jason said pretending to wipe away a nonexistent tear. Piper shoved him off his chair.

She'll reward me greatly for your death!"

"Hmm, I wonder what kind of prize his mistress gave him." Nico said, rubbing his chin trying to look sophisticated.

"I bet it's tacos." Apollo said.

Athena eyed him weirdly. "Why tacos?"

"Everyone loves mexican." Leo said. "I'm Hispanic and Thalia can't get enough of me!" He put a arm around Thalia.

"More like can't get far enough away from you." Thalia said removing his arm and kicking him out of his chair.

Two more funnel clods touched down-

"TOUCHDOWN!" Connor yelled holding his arms up like a goal post.

on either side of Dylan and turned into venti -ghostly young men with smoky wings and eyes that flickered with lightning. Piper stayed down, pretending to be dazed, her hand still gripping the club. Her face was pale, but she gave Jason a determined look, and he understood the message: Keep their attention. I'll brain them from behind.

"You gave a message to Jason? You are a daughter of Hermes! Sweet!" Travis said.

Cute, smart, and violent. Jason widhed he remembered having her as a girlfriend.

"That basically describes all the girls at Camp Half-Blood." Beckendorf murmured.

"Well, almost all of them. The Ares cabin are not that smart and the Demeter cabin are not that violent." Luke said slyly.

"Hey!" Clarisse protested. Beckendorf pulled her back down before she could start a fight.

She didn't even try to pull away. Nobody argues with Beckendorf.

He clenched his fists and got ready to charge, but he never got a chance.

"And Connor will never have a chance with Katie." Nico said smoothly.

"Emo kid speaks the truth." Katie said.

"I am not emo!" Nico said, contorted with rage. "I'm a teen demigod that likes to wear dark clothes and just happends to carry a black sword."

"Yeah, your not emo at all." Clarisse said.

"Watch it La Rue" Nico said threatningly. "I will make you pay for it in the future."

"Like how much? Fifty bucks?" Connor asked.

Piper facepalmed.

Dylan raised his hands, arcs of electricity running between his fingers, and blasted Jason in the chest.

"Ouch" Apollo winced.

"Not as bad as holding the weight of the entire freaking sky." Annabeth muttered.

"No kidding." Percy answered.

"What are you guys talking about?" Silena asked.

"Nothing" Grover said.

Bang! Jason found himself flat on his back. His mouth tasted like burning aluminum foil.

Travis and Connor's eyes glittered with the idea of the Prank of the Year.

He lifted his head and saw that his clothes were smoking. The lightning bolt had gone straight through his body and blasted off his left shoe. His toes were black with soot.

"Eww!" Silena shrieked. Aprohdite wrinkled her nose.

The storm spirits were laughing.

"Who laughs at pain?" Y Grover asked.

"Well lets see. The Ares, Hermes, and Apollo cabins." Nico said none too politely.

"You just got pwnd!" Leo snickered.

"Oh, shut up, Leo." Piper said.

The winds raged. Piper was screaming defiantly, but it all sounded tinny and far away. Out of the corner of his eye, Jason saw Coach Hedge climbing the cliff with Leo on his back.

Everyone looked at Leo.

"Don't ask." Leo said.

Piper was on her feet, desperately seinging the club to fend off the two extra storm spirits, but they were just toying with her.

"That's nice. Let Piper deal with two storm spirits." Silena said.

"And they wouldn't die." Piper added, as if that made her point.

The club went right through their bodies like they weren't even there.

"See!" Piper exclaimed.

"Uhm, no. We hear but not seem it's a book." Leo said slowly. The demigods snickered.

"I got this." Hazel said standing up and pushing Leo out of it.

And Dylan, a dark and winged tornado with eyes, loomed over Jason.

Oregan music starts playing.

"Where did you get that!" Y Grover exclaimed.

Nico smiled mischeviously. "You really don't want to know."

"Again with the ominous voice from the emo kid." Thalia muttered.

Everyone laughed at the look of pure hatred on Nicos face.
last edited over a year ago
Loved it!!!
over a year ago hp1214 said…
smile
Hey I am new I am loving it!!!!
over a year ago bornhuntress said…
laugh
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome hp1214!
cake
You know on every forum I've read so far, Im always fighting with someone or we are like no this happpened and this wont or will happen its weird right , enough talk about me post soon and I love my new iPod and this post or reply is on my awesome brand new iPod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post soon or I will.................... Kidding....... Have an awesomeness cake @ mine this is mine no one takes the awesomeness cake or re word it @
over a year ago natroxman said…
cool
POST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just started like an hour ago and i neeeeeeddd more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xp
cake
Ha I just did!! ITS MINE!!!!!!!!!! Jasonfan44 and u cant have it back!!
heart
Oh and good chappie pugluv. I love itzz
i will post tonight and i can bring my laptop! dont know if they have wi fi though
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
smile
Haha funny!
cake
I AM THE SO OF ZEUS LECACY OF HERMES, HADES,POSEIDON HESTIA (Long story)AND ATHENA! IN MY ARMY I HAVE NICO, PERCY, JASON, ANNABETH, MALCOLM, CONNOR, TRAVIS, ANGRY BIRDS, THE THREE FURIES, A PACK OF HELL HOUNDS, KRONOS, AND THE MINOTAUR!!!!!!! So give it back before I send my army after you. Also pugluv post soon. Oh and Kaia I just sent Connor and Travis to steal my awesomeness cake back and here it is
But im more of a Nico fan than Jason, when I made this account I was thinking of JASON DERULO, not Jason Grace
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hp1214 said…
Post soon!!!
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
big smile
yay !! you finaly posted !! POST SOON !!
Oh wow Jasonfan. I didn't know that. Makes so much more sense.
smile
Post soon!!
over a year ago fros4est said…
post when u get the chance to post
over a year ago jenn008 said…
PLEASE POST!!