The Heroes of Olympus THE MARK OF ATHENA!!

percabethrules posted on Nov 05, 2011 at 03:04AM
tell me if u like it!! if u dont just tell me!
im new

chapter 1

PERCY

I can't believe today's the big day!They're finally here.It's been a whole year since I have seen my friends.I definatley want to see a special girl who is close to my heart,ANNABETH!!
The war ship was hovering directly over Camp Jupiter.Every roman in camp was prepared for battle if needed.Reyna stood beside me nervously looking up at the giant,metal war ship.Even Octavian had come!
Suddenly,a loud rumble filled the air. The ship was about to land! As soon as the ship landed,everybody at camp Jupiter backed away quickly. Reyna and I were the only ones standing close.Finally,after a few minutes,the bronze doors opened.There was about a dozen sayturs,five dozen campers,and chiron. I was delighted to see all of them.
It looked like the whole camp was here.After almost everybody emptied out of the ship, a blonde guy with a scare above his lip stepped out.I asummed it was the famous Jason Grace. After he stepped out a dude w/ curly brown hair stepped out.He obviously had ADHD and dyslexia.he looked like Leo from the video.The last person was Annabeth.Percy wanted to see her the most.Gods she was still as beautiful as he remembered.
When Annabeth spotted Percy,her eyes lit up with excitement.She screamed "PERCY!!WHY DIDNT U IRIS MESSAGE ME?YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!"
I said "Good to see u to,Annabeth."
She looked confused " you remember me?i thought u lost ur memory?"
"I did but i got it back."

The Heroes of Olympus 249 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 249

over a year ago demigods4ever said…
DON'T ADD A NEW CHACTER!!!!!! but for a idea let it be a daughter of Demter because there hasn't been a big character that has been one of her childeren so it would be interesting
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Yeah.^same
over a year ago beba157jello said…
cool
yea same thing i think it
tht would be a great idea!!!!
thnk u for postin !!!awesome:)_
over a year ago Piper_ofArtemis said…
angelic
just found this. it is really good. keep on posting!
~Piper~
Don't ever stop posting!!!!!!!!
over a year ago percabethrules said…
cake
YAY!!!!! I AM ON THE POPULAR LIST!! CAKE FOR EVERYONE!
smile
hi!!!!!!!!!! y'all rock
hmmm
Can I trust y'all to tell you something personal????
crying
Anyone????
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
sure
angelic
Corse u can. =)
~Piper~
Of corse! Why wouldn't you trust us?
angelic
i was just wondering...okay here it goes.It might sound crazy and it might sound like i'm obsessed but i'm not.possibly! Sometimes I dream that I am in the HoO and POJ books..That is how I come up with the ideas...but everything that has happened in my forum has happened in my dreams...i know it's crazy but it's true!!!! In my dreams I can kick some monster butt. i know it is crazy and obsessive but that's just me!!!!!!
cloudy
does that sound crazy at all??
Not really. I mean, a little but that's just cause I would be there with you cause I had the CRAZIEST dream last night. Like it started out Percy Jackson and than it went to something even crazier. So I deem you: NOT CRAZY!
over a year ago jjspecht said…
angelic
all I got to say is that a lot of people probably do that so I don't think it's weird at all.
mischievous
Psh. Thats not weird or crazy, well maybe a little crazy but i do it to so i think its funny. My dreams are weirder than yours tho, in my dreams im not a new character, im like Piper or Annabeth, there was one time when i dreamed i was Thalia and i beat Percy to oblivion cause he made me mad... I know, im insane... and PROUD OF IT!! =)
~Piper~
P.S. love ur story, hope u can post soon! =)
Post soon percabethrules! Your not weird!
big smile
yay!!!!!!!!!! thnx guys you are awesome!
smirk
i was thinking of my new character idea.....i had a dream tell me.(sort of)...her name is Zoe she is the most powerful demigod in the universe and she is both greek and roman. all of the gods want to claim her!!! she has to join forces with the seven. sooo what do you think????
over a year ago songster909 said…
wink
Yeah, that kinda happens to me sometimes, too. Is Pandora immortal, cuz
i dreamed that she was my godly parent.
blush
idk omg idk!
monkey
does anybody like my idea for the new character if i add one????
big smile
Are they ever gonna make the Sea of Monsters in the PJO series a movie/????? i read something online that said it is supposed to come out in January 2012.....i wonder if it's true. most likely they would be showing the trailer by now...WHOSE'S WITH ME???
tongue
I LIKE UR IDEA!! =)
Sorry a bit hyper... =)
~Piper~
Hahaha... that rhymes 'hyper, piper' LOL
woooow me........ i am really weird. I hope they make a sea of monsters but because they kinda changed the plot for the first movie, i dont think they will. Sad isn't it?
Idk about the character. It would depend whose godly child she is.
big smile
okay i seriously hope they make the sea of monsters!
big smile
i have a facebook!!!
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
wink
I checked in Wiki and they wrote that the second movie will come out in 27.03.13 it's another year and a half but worth waiting for it !!
big smile
i checked the POJ website and said it should come out Jan. 2012 or sometime in 2012 either one....but they should be advertising it if its January...so hope its in 2012!! I wonder why it is taking so long?????? I HAVE A FACEBOOK!
Wow you must be excited about having Facebook. I don't really care if they make another movie cause apparently it was really bad.
meh
i am excited! the movie was..........okay! (inbox me if any of y'all have a facebook or plan of getting one!)
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
Nice chapter, but I don't get how someone is both Roman and Greek...still, its interesting.
POST SOON!
heart
well in order for someone to be both roman and greek, their godly parent has to be in its greek and roman state at the same time..it's not the true form though. it's really tricky btw thanks for your comment nicecatch42......luv the way you do your forum!!!!!!!
heart
i know the great prophecy by HEART!
big smile
i am about to still nicecatch42's idea!!! thnx for inspiring me...if anyone wants to post a chapter,you can tell me then i will give you a number...since i am so busy i thought i could use the idea!!!!!
cool
nice chapters i hv 2 facebooks.....long
story anyway post soon!!!!and also i hope there
is a sea of monsters movie!!!!:)
over a year ago jjspecht said…
Although I hate how they always change the plot but it does make it a little less predictable and the movie was not bad at all although they should have used a blonde for the rolls of atena and annabeth and a strawberry blonde for aphrodite.
smile
i agree jjspecht with the plot and hair stuff!!!
laugh
yeah, i heard that the sea of monsters movie is coming out early next year too. ugh, i just hope it comes out on dvd quick. we have greek day at school in march and they're showing the lightening theif movie.
cool
i know right!! songster909 u are lucky my school doesn't care about that type of stuff!
big smile
i don't think this a good rest of the chapter but i couldn't write so....here ya go!

Chapter 5:

Annabeth

Once I got to my cabin,I started packing my bag for the quest.We haven't really set a date for when to leave but we all knew it would be soon.Time was running out.All I packed was some clothes, a few books,and some mortal cash.Oh and I packed a few drachmas.As soon as i got finished packing,it was time for dinner.

I hurried out of my cabin and headed for the pavilion.I didn't want to be late.Roman punishments were harsh!I quickly headed to the table at the far corner of the room.Percy,Jason,Hazel,Frank,Leo,and Piper were already there.I quickly sat down next to Percy and my food came.

Percy smiled and said,"You were almost late,Wise Girl."
"I know," I replied."I was packing for the quest."
"Oh ya! We haven't set a time to leave."Jason said.
"I was thinking we should leave tomorrow afternoon."said Piper.

"I think that sounds fair,"I said.

"then it's settled. We leave tomorrow at 3."said Hazel.

We all shook our heads in agreement.We all stayed silent for a few minutes,then when it was getting a little awkward,Leo broke the silence,"So, I'm guessing we should use the Argo 2."

"Sounds fair,"said Frank.

I was about to reply Suddenly a loud scream filled the air.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___

cliffhanger!! SORT OF!!
crying
sorry!! I didn't mean for it to take so long!! TWO pages without a chapter! TWO PAGES!! I abandoned you guys!! i am REALLY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!
No offense, but shouldn't Annabeth have packed some nectar and ambrosia too?
Btw, I posted a forum it's called The Daughter of Pandora. Read it and hopefully like it!
big smile
okay will do....MAN!!! I FORGOT TO SAY SHE PACKED AMBROSIA AND NECTAR!!! OH WELL I WILL MAKE PIPER AND HAZEL PACK SOME!!!
meh
I JUST REREAD MY CHAPPIE AND I DON'T THINK IT'S THAT GOOD!!!
wink
i think its okkay and please
post the rest of the chapter
soon @songster909 i will sure
read it
lolz<3
laugh
thx
smile
SPOILER ALERT:I AM ADDING A NEW CHARACTER!!! SORRY IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO BUT I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE INTERESTING.....THERE IS GOING TO BE 7+1!!!!!!!
half of chapter 6:they will leave camp.ACTION!

Chapter 6:Percy

Okay,so it was a normal day at Camp Jupiter.We were eating lunch when suddenly,a piercing scream field the air.Everyone quickly stopped talking.We didn't hear anything for a whole minute,and then,suddenly,we heard it again,but only this time it was a lot louder.

It sounded like a cry of pain.Me,Percy,Annabeth,and pretty much everybody in camp got up and ran toward the sound.Everybody looked really scared.We waited,again,to see were the sound was coming from.After a minute or two,we all heard the same scream.It was coming from the woods.Percy,Annabeth,Hazel,Leo,Frank,Piper­,an­d me all took off running towards the scream.

When we reached the source,we saw a girl around my age,17 or 18.I was 18 along with Annabeth.She was tied to a tree with silver chains.She had straight,black hair with a little wave.She had a slight tan,and her eyes kept changing colors.She seemed to radiate power.

The monster who was torturing her was a hell hound.But How did a hell hound manage to tie her up?I looked at Annabeth and knew she was thinking the same thing.The hell hound kept pacing back and forth occasionally scratching her.We had to do something.

I turned to the others and said,"We have to help her.Jason,Piper,Leo,Hazel,and Frank chase the hell hound away,while Annabeth and I get the girl."

They all nodded in agreement.When i said go they went to work.After they had managed to make the hell hound go away,Annabeth and I set to work. After what seemed like hours we managed to cut the chains.The mysterious girl fell to the ground.She had more cuts than I had imagined.I instantly knew she was a demigod.Soon the others came back panting and sweating.

They were out of breath.

"What happened?"asked Annabeth.
"there is a whole army of hell hounds coming this way.One of them actually said they were coming after this girl."said Jason.

"WHAT?!?" I exclaimed.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

the rest will be posted later. Sorry it took so long!!!! hope y'all enjoyed it so far!