The Heroes of Olympus THE MARK OF ATHENA!!

percabethrules posted on Nov 05, 2011 at 03:04AM
tell me if u like it!! if u dont just tell me!
im new

chapter 1

PERCY

I can't believe today's the big day!They're finally here.It's been a whole year since I have seen my friends.I definatley want to see a special girl who is close to my heart,ANNABETH!!
The war ship was hovering directly over Camp Jupiter.Every roman in camp was prepared for battle if needed.Reyna stood beside me nervously looking up at the giant,metal war ship.Even Octavian had come!
Suddenly,a loud rumble filled the air. The ship was about to land! As soon as the ship landed,everybody at camp Jupiter backed away quickly. Reyna and I were the only ones standing close.Finally,after a few minutes,the bronze doors opened.There was about a dozen sayturs,five dozen campers,and chiron. I was delighted to see all of them.
It looked like the whole camp was here.After almost everybody emptied out of the ship, a blonde guy with a scare above his lip stepped out.I asummed it was the famous Jason Grace. After he stepped out a dude w/ curly brown hair stepped out.He obviously had ADHD and dyslexia.he looked like Leo from the video.The last person was Annabeth.Percy wanted to see her the most.Gods she was still as beautiful as he remembered.
When Annabeth spotted Percy,her eyes lit up with excitement.She screamed "PERCY!!WHY DIDNT U IRIS MESSAGE ME?YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!"
I said "Good to see u to,Annabeth."
She looked confused " you remember me?i thought u lost ur memory?"
"I did but i got it back."

The Heroes of Olympus 249 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 249

over a year ago percabethrules said…
blush
sorry its short i will make em longer.this is just my 1st one. plzzzzz
reply im AS EAGER AS A BEAVER!!
over a year ago Tartarusfire3 said…
It was good but at the end I got confused. First you say that Annabeth was mad that Percy never Iris messaged her. That says she knew he remembered her. Then, when Percy says that he remembered Annabeth, she's confused. Besides that I liked it.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
cool chappie!
laugh
thnx i will try to work on it!! PLUS I LIKE UR NAME!!
hmmm
me or tartarus?
big smile
BOTH!!!!!! HEHE
hmmm
when shold my next post be???
SOON!!!
smile
how soon??
ASAP!!!
wink
OK i will write the chapter tonight i will post it most likely tommorrow around three pm!!! SOOO.....U LIKE IT???
big smile
okay!
heart
Y'ALL ROCK!!! I LIKE UR FORUMS TO DARKRAI6543 & TARTARUSFIRE3
mischievous
thanks!
smirk
welcome
Tell me what u think. this is the first half of chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Annabeth

After I boarded the ship at Camp Half Blood,I started to worry."What if he has another girlfriend?What if he doesn't like me anymore?What if he has changed?"Those are the thoughts that filled my head.But,as soon as I saw him at this roman camp,I couldn't help but think,"he is so HOT!!!"When he saw me,his eyes met mine.I loved his sea green eyes. Somehow when i saw him he did look a little different.He looked more powerful,determined,stronger,and something else i couldn't think of.I ran up to him after I got off the giant,metal,flying death trap we called a ship.After we hugged I couldn't recall the fillings I had.I do have to admit,though,I was kind off upset he didn't Iris Message me.I asked him,"why didn't you Iris Message me?I was worried."He said,"sorry Annabeth,I had a lot of work to do.I planned on Iris Messaging you as soon as possible,but when I remembered you guys where already on your way."I felt a little better.At least he planned on doing it.Suddenly,an idea struck me.He had his memory back but How?!I asked him but he just said,"i did lose my memory but i got it back.""how?"i asked a little surprised now."it's a long story.I will tell you later,I promise.""okay"I said relieved.he was going to explain later.Suddenly a loud BANG filled the camp.A dude with a plush,stuffed animal in his right hand,and a knife in his other said,"Percy Jackson has allowed Greeks to come to Camp Jupiter,a roman camp!If these GREEKS harm us in anyway,Percy Jackson will be killed!I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK PERCY JACKSON!YOU WILL NEED IT TO BE ABLE TO LIVE!JUST REMEMBER ONE LITTLE THING.I WILL BE WATCHING YOU AND EVERY PUNY GREEK HERE!!!"
last edited over a year ago
sunny
the rest will be added later today or tomorrow!! ENJOY!!
over a year ago Tartarusfire3 said…
big smile
Good job.
Stupid Octavian.
Hey, can you also read the second chapter of my mark of Athena. I posted it today.
heart
i already read it i luv it!
big smile
just in case if anyone was wondering. i started my own forum because i have read everyone else i am serious when i say every one else.i couldnt stand staying away and i have read all the pjo books 15 to 20 times!!!it TRUE!! plus i wanted to show what i think the mark of athena could be like!!!
cake
HI!HAVE A CAKE!!
mischievous
ello gov'nor! this is good, would you like a spot of tea?
over a year ago crazyperson22 said…
Quite good chapters you got there but just a bit short.
laugh
i know they are short either later tonight or tomorrow the rest of chapter 2 will be posted.. YES I WOULD LUV SOME TEA!!THNX!! HAHAHAHA!
rest of chapter 2

REST OF CHAPTER 2:ANNABETH

I started to get a little scared when this dude who looked like he murdered stuffed animals said that.I asked,"Percy,who is this dude and what is he talking about?"Percy replied with a stern look,"Annabeth this is Octavian.He was being a wimp when I said that the campers from CHB were coming.So he said that we should shoot you down to stop you from coming but I swore on my life that you meant no harm to us and that you were friendly.That was the only way to keep them from harming you guys."He never took his eyes off of Octavian.I was completely shocked.Sure Percy has done some stupid but brave things,but this was heroic,yet stupid,yet it showed he cared that much for our safety.Octavian looked pleased to hear all this again.Octavian said,"Yes puny Greek you should be shocked.This is your boyfriend we are talking about.Am I right?" "Yes but still,"I said still in shock," Percy you aren't making this up are you?" Afraid not,Annabeth."Percy said still looking at Octavian.Octavian had this murderous yet exited look in his eyes,and his mouth was in a stupidly,wide grin."Back to business,Percy."said Octavian,"I want all the Greeks with all the Romans with you and Reyna to go down to the field of Mars in ten minutes." "why?"asked me and Percy at the same time."Because I want to see who is stronger the greeks or the romans."replied Octavian. He looked way to happy."which side is Percy on?"i asked."Ya Octavian,which side am I on,"said Percy with a smirk."Uhh,you're on the.....You're on the..-" "Hurry up and choose Octavian!" said Percy. " "You're on the greeks side.The loosing side!"Octavian replied looking a little nervous.He should have been to.Percy looked like he was ready to kill Octavian.Good thing we had a challenge in about two minutes now.Wait TWO MINUTES!!"We better get ready,Percy!"I said.

REPLY!! THAT WAS THE END OF CHAPTER TWO!! :)
mischievous
i am gonna start something!! I have to have two comments from different people and they have to have an emotions connected!! i know its not much but you know!
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
smile
this is great!! keep writing!!
big smile
thnx!
over a year ago percabethX2 said…
big smile
WAIT A SEC! if the greeks and romans have a fight, will the greeks be able to harm the romans because percy swore his life that the greeks would not do any harm to the romans, sooo... tell us in the next chapter which i hope u post soon!!!!!!! KEEP ON WRITING PLZ!!!
mischievous
DONT WORRY!! TOMORROW I WILL POST HALF OF CHAPTER 3....(HEHE LAUGHS EVILLY)

P.S. If you read you will find out. It's going to be............interesting.
mischievous
post soon!
angry
ok im still writen the first half of the chapter i hope to post tonight!!! I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK!! AND I HAVE ONLY BENN WRITING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS!!!
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
sad
writers block... that always sucks ;) :(
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
please post as soon as u can
over a year ago magic-cow said…
writers block oh writers block,
why have you come to join me,
you are so annoying
i wish i could just strangle you
but your not, but your not
a physical substance
over a year ago magic-cow said…
to the tune of oh christmas tree
crying
ik i hate writers block....so far i have half of the 1st half of chapter 3.....i have been writing and trying to think of what to write.....HOW IRONIC. P.S. i like your song magic-cow
angry
WRITERZ BLOCK IS SOOO COMPLICATED TO GET OVER!! I HOPE TO POST TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL. I WILL WRITE IT DURING CLASS!!! D*** WRITERS BLOCK!!!! EXCUSE MY FRENCH!
angry
SORRY I HAD SCHOOL AM DOIN HW OUT OF SCHOOL TOMMORROW SOOOOO BE A WATIN!!!F***K YOU SCHOOL...EXCUSE MY FRENCH
over a year ago Kaity_daAwesome said…
Ha, excuse your french....i'll be waiting tomorrow!
crying
WHY IS SCHOOL SO CRUEL! WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!
rainy
OKAY i have a question.first of all my writers block is slowly but surely going away.i finally got the half of the 1st half of chapter 3 written.either i can post the whole first half tomorrow or i can write it in quarters.it is completely up to you!!! HELP ME CHOOSE!!!! PLZZZ!!?!?!?!?!
big smile
do half tommrow
smirk
okay i will thnx i have to see how many votes i get but so far its do half tomorrow
big smile
half of chapter 3
sorry i havent posted! stupid school and hw plus doing chores plus shopping grrrrrr!!!! so ill try as much as i can to post the rest today..

half of chapter 3:

Percy

UGH! I thought my day couldn't get any worse.Well one thing is for sure,I was completely WRONG!!Like always.The only good part about today was getting to see my friends and family from Camp Half-Blood.There is one thing that almost drove me insane.Actually it is a person.He dared to challenge me and my CHB friends to a fight!!IT WAS AND IS OCTAVIAN!! He is such a snot-nosed brat,who thinks he knows everything.There is only one problem though.The Greek campers can't hurt the Romans.I will have to consult Reyna about this.I went to the praters room and said,"Reyna,Octavian challenged camp half blood to a fight.The only thing is camp half blood can't harm the Romans!"She thought for a moment then said,"Percy,if YOU were challenged then the Greeks are allowed to hurt the Romans." "But won't I get,oh i dont know,KILLED!! I swore on my life." "This is the only thing that can go around that sort of thing." "Octavian was probably counting on this."I said.

The rest will be posted later!!
Please post soon i need to know whats going to happen
the rest of chapter 3..the next chapter will have the fight.i PROMISE!!

CHAPTER 3

PERCY

After my talk with Reyna,I headed down to were they kept the armor.Right before I got to the armor,I heard someone calling my name.I turned around to see two girls running towards me.The girls were Dakota and Gwen.I stopped and waited for them.As soon as they reached me Gwen said,"Percy,Reyna needs to talk to you ASAP!"
"Ya,she said it's urgent."said Dakota.
"Sorry guys,I just got done talking with Reyna.She would have told me then."I said.
Gwen and Dakota looked at each other,then they said in together,"Reyna said she forgot."
"Fine I'll go with you."
I walked back with Dakota and Gwen to talk with Reyna.AGAIN!When I got there,Reyna looked dead serious.
Finally she said,"Sorry to call you back Percy.I forgot to tell you something."
"It's okay Reyna.What do you need to tell me?"
"I need to tell you that the praters are going to be the referees for the fight."
"How am I going to help out Camp Half-Blood?"
"If a bunch of the Greeks get injured,that's when you can go help out."
"Sounds fair,I guess."
"That was all I needed to tell you."
"Thank you Reyna."
"See you later,Percy."
"Bye Reyna."

What do you think.the next chapter will have the fight!!
zzz
so sleepy...went skating now my feet hurt!!
I was good but Dakota is a boy please post the fight soon
mischievous
ik Dakota is a boy...I switched it up a little made it a little more of my own!! i will post it sometime this week