The Heroes of Olympus THE MARK OF ATHENA!!

percabethrules posted on Nov 05, 2011 at 03:04AM
tell me if u like it!! if u dont just tell me!
im new

chapter 1

PERCY

I can't believe today's the big day!They're finally here.It's been a whole year since I have seen my friends.I definatley want to see a special girl who is close to my heart,ANNABETH!!
The war ship was hovering directly over Camp Jupiter.Every roman in camp was prepared for battle if needed.Reyna stood beside me nervously looking up at the giant,metal war ship.Even Octavian had come!
Suddenly,a loud rumble filled the air. The ship was about to land! As soon as the ship landed,everybody at camp Jupiter backed away quickly. Reyna and I were the only ones standing close.Finally,after a few minutes,the bronze doors opened.There was about a dozen sayturs,five dozen campers,and chiron. I was delighted to see all of them.
It looked like the whole camp was here.After almost everybody emptied out of the ship, a blonde guy with a scare above his lip stepped out.I asummed it was the famous Jason Grace. After he stepped out a dude w/ curly brown hair stepped out.He obviously had ADHD and dyslexia.he looked like Leo from the video.The last person was Annabeth.Percy wanted to see her the most.Gods she was still as beautiful as he remembered.
When Annabeth spotted Percy,her eyes lit up with excitement.She screamed "PERCY!!WHY DIDNT U IRIS MESSAGE ME?YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!"
I said "Good to see u to,Annabeth."
She looked confused " you remember me?i thought u lost ur memory?"
"I did but i got it back."

The Heroes of Olympus 249 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-249 of 249

over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Post soon!
over a year ago percabethrules said…
big smile
WOW I DIDN'T KNOW MY STORY WAS SO POPULAR.I JUST NOW REALIZED THAT BECAUSE I WENT FROM 8 PAGES TO 9 PAGES IN ONE DAY!!!!

PLUS I AM ON THE POPULAR CONTENT!!
heart
send both soccer_rox16 and swimmergirl7 props because they won the race to the 200th comment......
There was a contest?! Post soon!
over a year ago songster909 said…
I have a question...Did you use the name Zoe on purpose? 'Cause that's the same name as the former lieutenant of Artemis. You know...Zoe Nightshade?
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
crying
Please post or............i.............might.........­...­...­cry­..
I am crying^
I agree with swimmergirl17. Please respond!!!
over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
crying
Hey GUYS!!! I know my profile doesn't say it but it's percabethrules....it won't let me log on how i usually do so i created another account....sorry but i was trying to log on for two days straight.......

if you don't believe me i swear on the river styx!!!!!! I don't know why it is doing this to me!!!
crying
i am soo sorry i let y'all down!!
worried
who believes me?????
wink
i believe you. But, have you ever considered someone hacking your password?
no but i doubt it

my password is very long
over a year ago beba157jello said…
sad
wow !!!! so are goin to post ???????????
cuz i can't wait any longer!!!
crying
i can't because i can't log into my old account........but i rewrote this on my other page its called The Mark of Athena :)(: (from percabethrules) same thing word for word but it's not the same
link:link
over a year ago 1hades1 said…
smile
zoe should be percy's daughter who had gone back in time from when percy is a god
over a year ago beba157jello said…
cool
@1hades1 that wuld be an intrestin idea!!!
its amazin pliz post soon on either one of the
forums!!!!!!!
!~BEBA
over a year ago Ninjahorsewolf said…
smile
I have idea,make her mom Artemis,it would be an exiting twist because she swore off men.AND her name is Zoe,like Zoe Nightshade,the old lieutenant of Artemis and will bring up old memories.I always wish I was the daughter of Artemis.But to be honest I enjoy being a true daughter of Hermes.Hehe...Wow Aphrodite cabin has yet to kill me....
I stole all of their make-up.
PLEASE POST SOON!YOU HAVE THE BEST FAN-FICTION I'VE READ SO FAR AND I HAVE READ ALMOST ALL OF THEM!
I am working on a Mark of Athena fanfic right now.
Please check it out.
surprise
WOW *blinks twice to make sure i am not dreaming* THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.........THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT Ninjahorsewolf!!!! SO SWEET OF YOU TO SAY!!!!!!!! I AM SURPRISED YOU SAID THAT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

BTW:i am percabethrules!!!
over a year ago perceus121 said…
big smile
youre the best :)
over a year ago perceus121 said…
cake
not really i have dreams im in PJO nd HoO too but cant be bothered to right them
over a year ago soccer_rox16 said…
big smile
please post soon!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
post!!! plz!!
i have been posting on my other fanfic...........everything is the same except the views and comments............you should know!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago ChristineRen said…
heart
Nice Story!! I read all of them! Awesome!!
Give me an A
A
Give me an W
W
Give me an E
E
Give me an S
S
Give me an O
O
Give me an M
M
Give me an E
E
Say it again?
A-W-E-S-O-M-E
What's that spell?
Awesome!
last edited over a year ago
big smile
thnx i still can't log into my percabethrules account so you can go to my other one called:The Mark of Athena :)(: (from percabethrules).i am writing on that forum so hope to see your posts there!!!!!!!!!!

FYI:this is percabethrules

BTW:thanks for your comment!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
please post soon!
Ur welcome! Post soon!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago this-is-me said…
cool
Hey, this is awesome writing! I would love it if you guys could read and comment on my story...here is the url... link mjoy! and @rhgbdhfbg- by going to forum then clicking on create new forum...hope that helped
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
angelic
awesome
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
big smile
POST SOON!!!
big smile
hey guys i am back but i don't like this account so i might delete it and use my other
big smile
i have officially NO access to my percabethrules account!! NOW i am happy..... *does happy dance* so YAY!!!!!!!!! i didn't really like that account anyways and i have NO clue why!!!!!!!!! so yay this is my official account!!!!!
over a year ago ZEUS4LIFE said…
heart
They need lots and lots of Percabeth in this book
THANKS I CAN NO LONGER GET ON THIS ACCOUNT SO I HAVE REMADE IT ON MY OTHER ONE!! THIS IS PERCABETHRULES
over a year ago zaheer_abbas123 said…
hey percabethrules u rock dude just poooooooosssssst soon!!!!!!.......:D......ur new fan of ur story.......ur one of few writers who hav kept percy n annabeth story alive........love ya story.......:)
ok.. hope it works soon!! Will u be posting on this account?
big smile
hey!!! PERCABETHRULES HERE!!! okay i am still posting on my other account so check it out! it has all the same chappies plus more!!! check it out!! it's The Mark of Athena :)(: from percabethrules!!! i will no longer use my old account!
over a year ago necikk said…
sunny
i think they are making a movie of the sea of monsters but its gonna be really bad 'cause the actors are to old and they already used the hydra and stuff in the first, i think they should start making the movies again with new actors...
i like your idea although i read something similar in a different version of the mark of Athena...
please keep posting, GREAT story!!!
over a year ago necikk said…
monkey
'cmon PLEASE we all want to know whose daughter zoe is!!
BTW are you a girl or a boy?
and everyone just a random question: whose your favorite character? please answer all of you!!
over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
big smile
Piper, Jason, Percy, Annabeth. I cant decide on which one is my absolute fave.
over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
crying
post?
over a year ago GirlyGrossness said…
big smile
awesome!!
HEY!!!!!!!!!! I AM STILL POSTIN ON MY OTHER FORUM SO YEAH...........CHECK IT OUT!!!! link

THERE IS A LINK!!!!!!!! IT'S THE SAME THING WITH MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago tranquility said…
smile
Hi. I would really like to know who's daughter zoe is. If I were you I'd do the unknown god (Cybele for example). I really think your story is great. Keep posting!!!!!!
over a year ago me-demigod4life said…
surprise
Zoe should be a daughter of a Titan or something, SHE SHOULD BE ZOE NIGHTSHADE IN A DIFFERENT LIFE! Like Zoe got into Elysium and tried for rebirth,to get into the Isles of the Blest!
Go to my other forum!!!!!! U will know it when u see it!!!!!!!
over a year ago Wisegirl5306 said…
cool
I say it should be artemis because if you look at the Percy jackson and the olympians she is a hunter for artemis (her ad is a titan atlas so it would be bad if he came).She could have escaped death remember deth was captured she could have gotten out before death cam back