The Heroes of Olympus THE MARK OF ATHENA!!

percabethrules posted on Nov 05, 2011 at 03:04AM
tell me if u like it!! if u dont just tell me!
im new

chapter 1

PERCY

I can't believe today's the big day!They're finally here.It's been a whole year since I have seen my friends.I definatley want to see a special girl who is close to my heart,ANNABETH!!
The war ship was hovering directly over Camp Jupiter.Every roman in camp was prepared for battle if needed.Reyna stood beside me nervously looking up at the giant,metal war ship.Even Octavian had come!
Suddenly,a loud rumble filled the air. The ship was about to land! As soon as the ship landed,everybody at camp Jupiter backed away quickly. Reyna and I were the only ones standing close.Finally,after a few minutes,the bronze doors opened.There was about a dozen sayturs,five dozen campers,and chiron. I was delighted to see all of them.
It looked like the whole camp was here.After almost everybody emptied out of the ship, a blonde guy with a scare above his lip stepped out.I asummed it was the famous Jason Grace. After he stepped out a dude w/ curly brown hair stepped out.He obviously had ADHD and dyslexia.he looked like Leo from the video.The last person was Annabeth.Percy wanted to see her the most.Gods she was still as beautiful as he remembered.
When Annabeth spotted Percy,her eyes lit up with excitement.She screamed "PERCY!!WHY DIDNT U IRIS MESSAGE ME?YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!"
I said "Good to see u to,Annabeth."
She looked confused " you remember me?i thought u lost ur memory?"
"I did but i got it back."

The Heroes of Olympus 249 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 249

over a year ago percabethrules said…
smirk
okay so there wasn't any action the other part WILL have action. i promise!!!
over a year ago songster909 said…
wink
pretty good
big smile
so...............who likes it?????????? don't be shy???????? just give the new character a chance

ps thnx songster909
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
ok to the new character just dont make this girl Percy's sister
smirk
HADES NO!!!!! THIS WILL NOT BE PERCY'S SISTER!!!! HADES NO AGAIN!
mischievous
All THIS NEW GIRL IS GONNA BE TO PERCY IS HIS FRIEND!!!!!!I AM GOING TO ADD A TWIST!!!! HEHE!!!
ok thats good post soon
tongue
okay i will..........i am not feeling well today so i am staying home from school so i will have lots of time to write and post.
tongue
sorry i don't post as much as i need to
the rest of chapter 6 i think.

Chapter 6: Percy

"WHAT?!?"I exclaimed.

"Apparently she is really powerful."said Leo

"Apparently!"said Piper,who was looking at Leo annoyed.

Suddenly a loud growl came out of no where.About a dozen hell hounds came out of the woods.They were surrounding us! We all took out our weapons and prepared to fight.

I looked at Piper and said,"Piper stay with the girl.You have to protect her."

"Well DUH!"she said.

I looked at a hell hound in front of me.It barred its teeth and came at me. I rolled out of the way just in time.The rest of the pack did the same.I couldn't see if anyone was hurt because,just then,another hell hound came at me!I rolled,ducked,step sided,and about everything else I had learned over the past couple of years.

I finally killed one hell hound.I was soaked in sweat.I still had to fight one more.The beast jumped on top of me and was about to kill me when a dagger hit it in the side.The hell hound yelped in pain and dissolved into dust.I looked to see were it had come from and saw that Piper was fighting another hell hound.If it wasn't Piper or anyone else,then,who threw it?That's when I noticed the strange new girl was on her feet looking at me.SHE was the one who threw that dagger and saved my life!I reminded myself to thank her later.

I got up and helped the others.Once we killed the last monster,we walked over to the mysterious girl.She looked at all of us,then said,"I am sorry I caused you trouble."

"It wasn't your fault.Those were monsters.They come after every demigod."Annabeth said.

"I am very aware of that,but I shouldn't have gotten tied up."she said,a little sad.

"You wouldn't have known."I said,feeling bad for the girl.She believed that all this was her fault.

"We need to get you back to the camp,"Jason said.

"What is your name?"asked Hazel.

"My name is Zoe Marie Faith.You can call me Zoe."she said.

"okay that is all we need to know for now."Frank said.

We headed back to camp with the new girl,Zoe.When we got there, everyone came rushing towards us.Reyna told them to let us go by so she could meet the new comer.

"Hello.My name is Reyna.What is yours?"

"My name is Zoe."

"Welcome to camp Jupiter."

"Thank you."

"Come.We must get you some clean clothes.I hope you are alright.Jason,Take her to the infirmary and make sure she is alright.Hazel can you lend her some clothes?"

"Sure."said Jason and Hazel at the same time.

"Come on Zoe."said Jason.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___

I didn't want to leave you guys hanging.Next time I might!!! You never know with me....even i don't know!!!
angry
I DID IT AGAIN! I made the battle go TOO fast!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR
big smile
what do you think????
great chapter does Zoe already know shes a demigod?
mischievous
yes!!!!
tongue
ideas???????????? please i NEED ideas!!!!!!!!!!!
have the camp be attacked and then have Zoe be claimed at the end of the battle
i have got a better idea

PS THNX FOR THE IDEA!!!!
big smile
I WILL POST EITHER TOMORROW OR WEDNESDAY!!!
big smile
HI!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
Who is Zoe's godly parent
mischievous
idk plus no spoilers!!!

OKAY SO ANY IDEAS ON WHO HER GODLY PARENT SHOULD BE??
hmmm
maybe zeus or athena or aphrodite or what else?
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Or some really Powerful unknown god. Idk. Something like that. She has to be powerful. No Aphrodite.
big smile
no aphrodite got it.....really powerful unknown god like it
Yeah so do I. Maybe daughter of chaos and some mortal.
or maybe she could be Gaea's daughter!!!!! that would be a twist
Yeah! A big one!
mischievous
i know!!!! haha!!!!
You do know that this Is on popular content, right?!
cake
YES i am so excited!!! HERE HAVE A CAKE!!!!!!!!
THE RACE TO THE 200TH COMMENT IS ON!!!!! NO SPAM..YOU CAN ONLY COMMENT 2 TIMES IN A ROW!!! THE WINNER GETS PROPS BT EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!!!!!!!
laugh
who will win???
I have absolutely no idea. Post soon!
laugh
ha me 2
mischievous
i love writing sometimes
hmmm
i think i moved up on the popular content i am not sure
big smile
post soon please
Can you post tonight or tommarrow?
kiss
tomorrow i can post maybe a little later but i am not sure!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!!!ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NICE!! THAT MEANS EVERYONE!! i will try and post later!!
10 more commments!
tongue
I am gonna post the next chapter fully,most likely!! It is midnight were I am!!!! I am still up...it might be a little suckish because i am almost ready to crash..i couldn't decide whether to post it today or tomorrow so i decided to post at midnight...i found a compromise!

THANKS 4 EVERYONE'S COMMENTS!!!

CHAPTER 7:

ZOE

I was on my way to the infirmary with a guy named Jason.He had dark blue eyes that told you he was serious.He had a scare above his lip.Hmm...were did he get that?He also had blonde hair that hung in front of his right eye.

Anyway,back to what I was talking about,Reyna,who was clearly in charge,told Jason to take me to the infirmary.I wondered why.I felt fine.Okay,so I had been tied to a tree and had a few cuts.Okay, a lot of deep gashes,but other than that I felt fine.

Jason kept glancing at me awkwardly.I wondered why.Was something wrong with me? Finally when the silence was unbearable,I asked him,"So,I am guessing this is the camp for demigods."

He looked shocked by what I had just said.Finally he said,"How did you know about demigods?"

"Lucky guess.Plus I heard you guys talking about it.So the answer to my question?"

"Oh.The answer is yes.This is a demigod camp.This is the roman camp.There is also a Greek camp."

"Cool."

That pretty much ended our conversation.We finally arrived at the infirmary.At least that is what Jason told me.It was a white building.It was one story,to.Jason was talking to a guy with black hair and blue eyes.When they finished talking,Jason said,"Just go in and sit down.I will be at the sword arena."

"Okay.Thanks Jason."

"No problem.See ya."With that he left toward a huge area with dummies in armor.

I went inside and sat down on a bed with white sheets.After a minute or two,a the same guy that Jason talked with came in and examined my arms and legs.Finally he said,"You have got some deep cuts but other than that you are fine.You may Leave now."

With that I left.A conch horn blew in the distance.Percy ran up to me and said,"It's time for dinner.Come on."

I followed Percy to dinner.I had just realized it was dark outside.As soon as I got there I sat down and food landed in front of me.It was carrots and chicken.YUM my favorite! Before I could eat a loud BOOM! shook the earth.ZOE,YOU ARE THE DAUGHTER OF________________________________________­___­___­___­___­_-

sorry to leave you hanging! i still haven't decided who's daughter she is!!!!

Post soon great chapter
laugh
thanks i was half asleep when i typed this
You left us hanging!!!!!!!!! That's mean! Post soon. Don't worry. You're not mean.
over a year ago songster909 said…
wink
That's really good, by the way, i luv your profile picture. did you get it off google?
big smile
thanks songster909 for your comment and no i didn't get it off google.i got it off the images for this club

i love my profile pic. too!
sad
another clifffhanger :( post soon
over a year ago Piper_ofArtemis said…
smile
That was EPIC!! Poat soon!! =)
~Piper~
over a year ago beba157jello said…
sad
O-M-freakin-G THATS SO A-W-E-S-O-M-E
the chapters and a cliffhanger pliz...........
post soon
lol you are so amazin !!!!!!
over a year ago soccer_rox16 said…
big smile
this is a really good story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!