The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 2192

over a year ago meredog said…
"Percy!" Apollo says running in "I know who did it!" Thank gods!

I ran out the door. Following Apollo with my dad following behind me. Apollo stopped running infront of a white marble door. It had a word carved into it in Greek. It said Study. Well this is Athena's room. The doors opened slowly. When it was opened all the way I knew this was Athena study. More really! She had books everywhere, and science stuff everywhere. If I stayed in here longer then a hour my brain will explode. And I wont even being reading the stuff!

Annabeth was sitting on a red velvet couch by all the books. Athena was next to her talking. When Annabeth saw me she looked worried. I wonder why. Her worry quickly vanished from her face when she saw me look at her and looked almost happy. Almost. Athena saw me and stood up. She walked over to me with a determined look. I stopped and looked back at my dad. He just nodded for me to stay and talk and he sat by Annabeth. I think she was shaking a little.

"Percy, this is bad." Athena says

I looked at her "What? Who did it?" I was eager to know.

"Percy, this is big. Huge. And its not good."

"What is it? Who did it? Tell me!" Athena shook her head in disappointment.

"Come." She says and I follow her to Annabeth and Poseidon. Poseidon looked upset, worried. So did Annabeth. When they say me there expresses changed, to, how do I say it? I don't know.... they just looked like they were trying to be happy. Dad moved to the chair and I sat next to Annabeth. Athena sat across from us. Annabeth jumped into my arms and held me tight. Like she was scared I was going to leave. I held he tight in my arms and kept her close.

Athena took a deep breath. And looked at Apollo with pleading eyes. But he just shook his head and took a step back. Athena sighed and looked at my father. He just smiled evilly and shook his head no. Athena glared at him with murderous eyes. Dad didn't get affected by them.... and they looked creepy. I rubbed Annabeths back as I cradled her. Athena took another deep breath and looked at me. What the hell is going on?!

"Percy, see, when that happened to Annabeth... the guy wasn't, well not a guy really.... more powerful then a human, he wasn't, protected...." Athena says looking at me like 'come on! Do I have to explain it to you?!' But I just looked at her confused. She looked mad.

"Percy, did you get.... the talk?" Athena asks glaring at my dad. Is she really asking me this?! My face turned red...

"Yea but-" I start

"What happens when the boy isn't... protected?" Athena says

My eyes widened and I look at Annabeth stumic. I touch my hand on her stumic and she held my hand there. She let a tear fell and looked at me. I knew she was scared I was going to run out.

"You mean... there is a... thing... in there... right now? And its not even mine?" I ask completely lost.

Athena sighs "Its not a thing Percy. Its a baby. Annabeth is pregnant Percy. And no... its not yours..."

I look at Annabeths stumic again and Annabeth holds my hand there tighter. O my gods.... "Who's is it?" I ask deadly

"Its... Percy, that baby is going to grow fast. It will be born in a month or better. And that baby is going to be powerful because of who the father is."

"Cant you... get it out?" I ask

"If we do try, Annabeth will more then likely die." Apollo says "If we wait for it to be born, Annabeth has a better chance at living through the birth. But with her being so young, she has a 50/50 chance...."

"Who's is it?" I ask murderously. Annabeth grip on me tightens.

"Are you going to leave me?" She asks in a vary sad voice as she crys. I move my hand off of her stumic and set it on her cheek to make her look me into the eyes.

"Annabeth, I love you. I love you more then I have ever loved anyone in life. I will never leave you. Not now, you need me. I will never leave you now and forever. I love you." I say. She nods and starts to cry happily. She gave me a hug. A tight one.

"Now, tell me who did this." I say darkly

"Percy, it was..."

"Now." I demand

"The father of that baby, and the one who hurt Annabeth, is...." Athena wont finish

"Percy," my father says "It was Jason, son of Jupiter." What?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Normal Reaction....
Normal Reaction....
People who don't believe...
People who don't believe...
Roman reactions...
Roman reactions...
Percy's reaction
Percy's reaction
My reaction
My reaction
Nico!!!
Nico!!!
over a year ago corrected said…
wow
same reaction as blaze
Not telling u y but.......Omg u guys r so gonna hate me......
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
Nico.. xDD
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
Is nico.... Hitler?
I HATE THAT DUDE!!1
DIE HITLER!!!!
OR NICO
OR WHOEVER YOU ARE GRRRR
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
surprise
LMAOO blaze u never let us down XDD

and omg...JASON? and hes like one or two years younger than her .____.
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
OHHH YAY! PICTURES!
llalalalalalalalalala

OHHH YAY! PICTURES!
llalalalalalalalalala
big smile
Mary... u will c what's going on in the story...... I'm not gonna say now.....
mischievous
Its kinda shocking rly.....
angry
ok! :DD

OMG I JUST REALIZED.....Hitler's my brother too....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
angry
Lol!!!! Poor u!!!! I hate Hitler!!! Did u know that??? Lol!!! He is a fucking asshole!!!!!
pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ost
big smile
Thanks for the appreciating
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
big smile
thts soo awkward jason?
awesome ... percy gonna go mad
lmfaooo blaze took the reactions right outta my brain? idk how to state tht :P
LOL
over a year ago bella372436541 said…
GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NOW WILL NAME MY FISH A DIFFERENT NAME
GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NOW WILL NAME MY FISH A DIFFERENT NAME
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
laugh
LOL
laugh
HAHAHAHAHA
mischievous
Like I said.... u guys will be confused.... then in the end it will make sense....
mischievous
OMG POOOST! CANT WAIT TO C WHAT PERCY WUD DO! >:D
monkey
yeaaa... does jason have a twin or is it Nemesis? cuz she can like shape shift but thts really weird
Post!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna see percy go bananas
mischievous
Lol!!! I'm not saying anything about Jason.... nothing.... but u will get confused.... lol!!!!
LOL
post so we can get confused already!
over a year ago tristain714 said…
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPS­OTP­SPO­ST
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSSTP­­SO­T­P­SP­­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­STP­­SO­T­P­SP­­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­STP­­SO­T­P­SP­­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­STP­­SO­T­P­SP­­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­STP­­SO­T­P­SP­­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­STP­­SO­T­P­SP­­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­STP­­SO­T­P­SP­­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­STP­­SO­T­P­SP­­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­STP­­SO­T­P­SP­­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­STP­­SO­T­P­SP­­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­STP­­SO­T­P­SP­­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­STP­­SO­T­P­SP­­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­STP­­SO­T­P­SP­­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­STP­­SO­T­P­SP­­OST
tongue
OMG!!! u guys rly want me to post....... lol!!!! I will soon!!!!
surprise
O_O some ppl r getting a bit too crazy....
cake
Lol that's how I know they love me!!!! And my story's!!!!! Yay me!! And u people!!!! Yayayayay!!!! CAKE!!!!!
big smile
ya! post quickly!
~Robbery~
Robber-"What's your name?"
Girl-"Maria"
R-"Hmm, my mother's name Maria. I won't rob you" Points knife at the guy "What's your name?"
Guy-"John, but people call me Maria"
~Robbery~
Robber-"What's your name?"
Girl-"Maria"
R-"Hmm, my mother's name Maria. I won't rob you"
Even staring at a wall gets interesting when studying...
Even staring at a wall gets interesting when studying...
hehe
hehe
~Me talking with someone I hate~
Him-"Hey!"
Me-"Hi.."
Him-"I got an A for the math test!!!!"
My expression...
~Me talking with someone I hate~
Him-"Hey!"
Me-"Hi.."
Him-"I got an A for the math test!!!!"
My e
When I have children I will make them watch 2012 and tell them I survived that shit
When I have children I will make them watch 2012 and tell them I survived that shit
HAHAHA
HAHAHA
The easiest word problem to solve
The easiest word problem to solve
smile
lmfaoooooooo blaze... my friend said she's gonna do tht 2012 thingy too
the official day is her burthdai
she said the calendar didnt count leap years so we should've died long ago :P

i dont wanna study but i do :(

LOL!!!
laugh
@blaze
lmao u have the funniest pics ever!
u should make a forum just for ur awesome pics!!!!!!!!!!
id go to it
big smile
Thanks!!!!
best story ive EVER read
better than RIck Riordan too
no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
link
Really?