The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 2192

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
What!? NO!!!! he will be released at the end of Arena of Chaos
over a year ago meredog said…
hmmm
O.. sorry.... I forgot... hes ur dad isn't he??? Plus I didn't look at ur name.... Zues???
over a year ago somisista said…
laugh
^you just got punked! Lmao
lol, and no it's not Zeus....it's someone no one has every seen AT ALL, not even the Gods know his alive
blush
^um then idk......

haha, no one will know!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In other news...I'm feeling sick, I threw up twice just now and once in the morning...
sick
^whoa! R u ok??
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
laugh
lmaoo somisista!!!! XD oh wait i mean briana :D i forgot

LOL 2day the Leo in my class and my friend jeannine were argueing over this picture i drew of jason leo and piper even when they have no idea what Heroes of Olympus is XD
laugh
^lol!!!!!!!
post soon mary! :D
Omg ur friends sound like fun!!! My friends always say I'm funny!!!! But I'm not even trying to be..... lol!!!!! I will post soon!!!!
over a year ago tristain714 said…
Hey guys, Aqualad is Officially typing his first chapter, for this forum, so stay tuned.
over a year ago corrected said…
better be appropriate...
over a year ago CrazyTridentSon said…
angry
HE ALREADY TOLD YOU, THAT THE FIRST CHAPTER ON THALIA BLACKMAILS PERCY AND ANNEBETH RATED R ISN'T IS, SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
meh
._. uhhh....mmkay let's just get this over with.
hmmm
Brother, tell him that if I don't like it he cant be co writer... I didn't even want one be he seemed like he rly wanted it.... so he got it! But don't u EVER try to get him to tell u who it is!!! But I am rly not kidding. If I don't like the chapi he cant be co writer... u guys have no idea how much I love this story.... I had this idea for a LONG time but I had no clue how u guys would've reacted to it..... but I posted it!!!! I'm not kidding though... this better be good.....
smile
Thank you! :D
hmmm
I mean it.... if I don't like it he cant be co writer......
laugh
Moment of Truth, because he's about to post. Oh yeah, and maybe you should let the fans vote, and not you, because the fans could like it, and you don't, so that way, the fans get there way, and everybody's happy!
over a year ago aqualad said…
Percy
"Tell me who did it now so I can beat them to a pulp!" anger swelled in my stomach with frustration. Apollo took his gigantic scientific goggles off and said,"The results are printing as we speak in my lab. I followed Apollo into his lab along with Annabeth. His room per say was quite a work of art.
Apollo froze in the middle of the room. "Apollo what is it?" ,Annabeth said. I fell to my knees once I saw what happened."The results are ruined. I don't think I could run another test because of the semen. It looses its DNA particles after so long. I'm afraid that I can not run the test again. I am very sorry Percy and Annabeth." I stood there starring at the black gunk on the results. "How could someone do this? It just doesn't make sense." tears swelled in my eyes.
"We should talk with Athena to see if there is any way the gunk can be removed." Apollo said. We walked out of his office and to her thrown, but she wasn't there. "Wheres my mother?" Annabeth shouted at the Olympians. "Tell me now!" Thunder shook Olympus and we were sent back home. Annabeth cried on my shoulder all the way home. I kissed her on her forehead and fell asleep.
I awoke in the knight and I heard someone crying. I got up as much as I didn't want to being that is was 2AM I saw the bathroom light on. I heard Annabeth sobbing. I walked in the bathroom and she was hunched over the toilet on her knees throwing up. "Annabeth whats wrong?" She handed me a pregnancy test paper from her physician.
Patient: Annabeth Chase
Reason for visit: Vomiting, Nauseated, and Cramping
Results: Test showed that the patient is a week pregnant.
Dr. Anh Do

"Oh Annabeth. . . I should've walked you up those stairs. It was my fau-" ,tears streamed down my cheak. "No Percy it... its not your fault. No matter what Percy I will always love you and don't you ever forget it." We were now both in tears we spent that night cuddling under eachother and making love. We awoke later that day and got cleaned up. I walked out to go check the mail and there was a letter addressed to Annabeth with no return address. "Ummm Annabeth I think you should read this.
Dearest Annabeth,
I'm sorry I left.I'm doing something right now that's urgent ,but I just can't tell you. I think the person that might have hurt you is.

The rest of the letter was ruined by a coffee stain on the letter. She dropped the letter and hugged me. "Percy I'm gonna go run to the store right quick need anything?" she looked deeply into my eyes. "I need for you to hurry back because I have a surprise for you." She giggled and wiped a tear away and kissed me again. She started out the door and went out the driveway to the store.
I turned around and was struck by a bat. I passed out and was dazed and dizzy. I was dragged somewhere but I wasnt sure where. It was so cold and dark. My skin felt so cold. There were evil voices laughing around me shouting my name."Percy! Percy! Percy! Percy!" Then I woke up and happened to be at home laying in the bed. "Percy you passed out and you were in the middle of the road what were you thinking?" I looked up at the girl,"Who are you?"
IT WAS AWESOME AND I EVEN LOVE THE CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago corrected said…
worried
nice post!
SRY FOR GIVING U HARD TIME
do u accept my sincere apologies?
wink
Ummmmmmm........ What do u guys think???? I'm not saying what I think..... Fans of my story, do u like this post? Or should he not be co writer?? Good suggestion brother!
He accepts, he just told me, he accepts.
worried
nervously bites his nails
cool
^lol!!! But in the end its still up to me if he co writer....
worried
continues to bite nails
cool
Actually, I don't care what happens, because either way, I'm gonna get a good story.
last edited over a year ago
waits
Aqualad don't worry!!! Ok?
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
Pulp?
OMFG ANNABETH'S PREGNANT !!! did u plan tht Mary?
The letter from Athena rite?
SO INTENSE ... I like it ;p
Noooo NOT PERCY TOOOOO
Dont know a emotion to put leavin it blank
over a year ago ermmmmmmm said…
smile
great chapter!
I VOTE TO KEEP HIM TOO
hi im new to this forum btw..hehe
^^mmmmaaayyyyybbbeeee I did... maybe I didn't..... I thought about it before.... then aqualad brought it up and I was like.... ok I guess!!

Yay new person!!!!
over a year ago ermmmmmmm said…
@meredog i thoguht u hated my forum
"thalia blackmails"
cool
STILL GONNA GET A GOOD STORY!
I don't think I ever read it before aqualad posted it.... or did I???? Did I ermmmm???
I think you did, and I vote to keep Aqualad and I love this story!
tongue
3 people votes to keep him on! Ill tell u tomorrow if u r gonna stay co writer aqualad! But I will say on thing aqualad.... please don't get mad.... but I would've done that chapi COMPLETELY different... I wouldn't have brought Annabeth up being pregnant yet..... there was a lot of things that I would've don't different..... STILL NOT SAYING WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT YET!!!!#
crying
hmmm....that was pretty good! i like the twist but dammit WHO RAPED ANNABETH?!?!??
^Ikr?
over a year ago somisista said…
surprise
OMG annabeth is...pregnant...shit just got real (and he just had to mention semen!)
^xD i smirked when i read semen LOL!

btw that "shit just got real" thing is MY bit!!! lmao jk jk :3
Annabeth's pregnant, nice touch... Perseus did it! He was either mind-controlled or he went crazy! it was Perseus!!!!!
mischievous
^i don't know...... you will see soon enough...... *evil laugh* yes that kinda shocked me to when he put seman...... o.0
Fine...I'll wait...
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
This daughter of Posidon is sooo bored right now
big smile
^ur daughter of poseidon???? I AM TO!!!!!
laugh
OMG FAMILY REUNION xD
FOR REAL!