The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 2192

over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
laugh
ok so far we know 3 children of poseidon :D....how come i dont have any siblings?!!?! WTF Hades xD
over a year ago CrazyTridentSon said…
meh
Meh, Hades is loyal to Persephone.
yeah well still can't believe she's his niece ._. this family's messed up XD
cool
Ikr
over a year ago meredog said…
heart
Omg Yay!!!!! I have a bubby and a sissy!!!!!!! Yay me!!!!
Um, so, did Aqualad make it or not?
big smile
O yea! He did! I'm surprised he didn't tell u!!! But now that he is telling me ideas..... well that changes what I wanted to do completely!!! But I still love it!!! If I wanna do this story my original way ill just rewrite it all!!! But I don't think I wanna yet!!! I still love his ideas and so he is co writer!!!!!!
YES!
LOL!!!!
* Kisses Mary on the cheek*
laugh
._. oh wait you meant meredog XD KK from now on i'm "Christella" i'm not the "other Mary" anymore cuz shes dead and its gonna confuse ppl like it just confused me O_O and i dont like my name anyway xD

LOL post soon!!!!!
smile
Awwww! What a sweet brother!!!
yEAH POST SOON!
^i asked aqualad if he could post another chapi.... because I was rly busy today and tomorrow I will be to.... brother tell him to look at the email I sent him!! Please!!
He's not online
O... ok...
I told him, he said he will try to post today, or tommorow.
monkey
grrrrrrrr post soon!!! z(-_- z)
Lol!!!!
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
YAY I HAVE A BUBBY AND A SISSY TOOOO!!!! I found out in March teehee!!!
Hey Mary, what do you fight with?
I hope we won't kill eachother :)
As in the Big three.
OMG CABIN 9 MOMENT!!!!
LOL
wait Aphrodite's cabin is cabin nine right?
OMG SEAWEED BRAIN MOMENT!
LOL
Yeah I'm randomI know crap Chirons coming I have to go see ya!!!
Wish me luck.
Oh um hey Chiron what's up?
BYE!!!!!!!
laugh
I fight with a sword named Title Wave! Because its big and can do major destruction!!!! Trident, our brother, is my big bubby!!! R u my big sissy??? Or r u my little sissy??? And we have cabin 3!!!! I would HATE to have cabin 9!!! Uhgg!!!! Sorry Aphrodite kids.... anyway I know we wont kill each other because we r just to awesome for that!!!!? And good luck with Chiron sis! U r gonna need it!
over a year ago somisista said…
kiss
it wuz awshum!!! read my forum ppl! its called: again anouther son of neptune forum (and yes i mis spelled another so put in the u anyway)
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
post!!!
im a child of hera :P imma always be a loner ... sadly :(
did the cabin numbers changes cuz like now theres a hades cabin wouldnt he be like umm uhh 5? or 4?
POSTTTTTTTT
laugh
Hades cabin is BEAST xD xD

^ur mom is HERA? O_O u scare me now lmao
Cabin 13 is Hades cabin, Cabin 10 is Aphrodite, Cabin 8 is Artemis, and I think 10 is Apollo.
1Yes Apollo is 10 and bubby, r u older then me?? I think u r...
Oh, yeah you can call me Alvin.
surprise
I'm in Cabin 13??! holy crap i looked it up on google XD and the first thing that popped up was "Cabin 13 Murders"

O_O

post sooooon i feel like ditching fanpop - like all the othr users in ths club >_>
NO DON'T DITCH!
^^dont u leave!!!

Awww.... I like calling u bubby... lol!!! Ok Alvin!!!
last edited over a year ago
Yeah, that works better Mary.
laugh
Fine...... u don't like being called bubby do u?? Lol!! :D
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
MUAHAHAHA yes im the scariest crap you'll ever meet , kiddin
goshh dont leave i anit tht scary xP
^lol!! She wont leave!!!
Ehh, what's up doc?
heart
im watching videos on how to pierce ur lip by urself >:D but im still too scared to try xD

I WANT A LIP PIERCING SO BAD D: but my parents wont let me!!!

and yes, i wont leave cuz u guys are soooooooo ahsum :D :D
big smile
Thanks!
We r awesome and u know it!!!
LOLLLL xD

btw when's ur co writer gona frickin post?
blush
Well if he doesn't post today he can't be co writer.... sry but he can't if he doesn't post today or tomorrow.... I can't because I'm going on.... ummm nevermind....
I was born on March 15 the day that Juulius Ceasar got assainated. I am thirteen I fight with a sword like Percy's but my pen is silver. I am Percy's real sister. My hair is black and I have seagreen eyes like him I look like him to but I am prettier,duh, I also am a archer pretty good at it too. I have a celistial bronze knife named Moonbeam because the celiastial bronze is painted silver. I think we are a close enough group of peopl for you guys to stop calling me Wisegirl. My name is Abbey or Abbigail whichever you want to call me
Oh and btw chiron assigned me kitchen duty BOOEY!!!! Can't a certain cousin do it for me?
* Bats eyelids at christella*
Hey where is our brother anyway?
Percy I mean...
blush
^did u read the story?? That's where he is. I have my sword and my pink trident!!!! Yes... I said pink trident.... lol!!! I luv it!!! And u cant be Percy's real sister.. I think if u were we would've known..... I don't think any of u know what I look like do u people??? Lol!!!
DAD thought that because meh last names Jackson :)
Am I older?
blush
Daddy can be stupid sometimes.... I was born in Oct 4!!! U?
big smile
me? do KITCHEN DUTY?? .....kk! xD i'll force Nico to do it with me :DDD he needs to do some sort of body building LMAO
Ehh, I was born...
laugh
mary u told us one time u were tan with curly hair i think? XD and u all know what i look like cuz im my own icon :3
....well i wanna change it, i look stupid lol
big smile
^yep! Sort of... I'm tan, have brown curly hair, blue eyes that sometimes look green and I don't have braces! I can't believe u remeber... lol!!!!
i get that a lot!!! xD "I can't believe you remember that!"

but yeah, my memory is pretty good :3

btw: would somebody poooooooost?