The Heroes of Olympus Terrified

meredog posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32AM
Hellllooooo my fellow Percabeth lover's!!!!! This is a Percabeth story... but not a everyday Percabeth story... Everything goes wrong the time Annabeth wouldn't let Percy walk her up to her Apartment on the 5th floor. Annabeth is hurt.... in bad ways.... all because she didn't let Percy walk her up, everything went wrong. And now Percy wont rest, until he finds who did it. But it is hard for Percy to do because Annabeth doesn't want to be left alone.

Everyone who reads this keep in mind I'm only 13 and I'm not the best with grammar or spelling.... I'm only 13, and school just started. Ill post as much as I can but I also have another story called Betrayed on here I also need to keep up with. Find it, read it, LOVE IT!!!!

Warning: look, I know some of u guys arnt reading this but.... young readers.... there is some language in here. So do NOT repeat these words. Bad words. Ok? Ok. O and other things..... I'm warning u!!!

Ps: any links u post I will put up here!!! Just tell me the name and who wrote it!!!!

This is a story by katiek101! Its called Clarisse's Story! Read and enjoy!
link

This is my a awesome person Somisista!!! Demigods go to high school!!! Read it!!!
link

Like funny chat rooms for demigods? Read these!! Both by me!!!
link

If you wanna read something funny read this!! The prank the scared Percy for life!! By me!!
link

link

link

This is my song fic I wrote!!! Read it!!! Enchanted with a story within the song!!
link

This is my story Betrayed!!!! Read it!!!!
link

This is a forum by rainbow_girl!!! Mark of Athena Rainbow style!!! Read it!!!
link
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 11:19AM

The Heroes of Olympus 2192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 2192

over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
laugh
yeah im still waiting for that post lil cuz :3
over a year ago meredog said…
laugh
Don't worry big cuz!! I'm posting today!!! And I have something that u guys might like!! If u guys post links on here and tell me who the story is by and the name of it I will put the links u guys post on here on the thing on top where it tells u what this story is about!!!! So any links u post, I will put it on the top thing!!!!!
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
hmmm
im lost???? wht does tht mean links to other forums????????
If u post a link to a forum I'm gonna post it up top!!! Look!!!! I posted 2 of my other story up there!!!
"Percy," my father says "It was Jason, son of Jupiter." What? No, it cant be him. My fist tighten, I grit my teeth together. Annabeth looks at me with worry on her face. I'm going to kill him. He is dead to me! I stand up.

"Percy calm down." Apollo says

"Calm down? Calm down?! How can I calm down?! He rapped Annabeth! He got her pregnant! And you want me to calm down?! No! I will NOT rest until that peace of shit is dead!" I take riptide out of my pocket. "He is dead!"

"Percy! Please! Don't leave!" Annabeth cries

I kept going to the door. "PERSEUS JACKSON STOP!" My father yells so loud Olympus shakes and I feel the ocean go little nuts.

"What?!"

"Jason isn't really Jason Percy!" Athena says

"The DNA is half Jason. Something is posesing him. Do u understand?" Apollo says. Ok now I'm really pissed. "We just don't know what is inside him that made him do that to Annabeth."

"Wait... so... Jason didn't do it... something inside him made him do it?" Poseidon nodded "What the FUCK made him do it?!"

"Percy language." Athena says

"Well sorry! I'm kinda pissed off right now!" I shoot at her.

"Percy we don't know who made Jason do it. We need him to find out. And we need to know soon before the baby is born. Who the father is depends on weather Annabeth will make it through the birth or not." Annabeth starts to cry. Athena rubs her back "But we need you to stay with Annabeth. She doesn't want to be alone Percy. We willsend someone else to find Jason and bring him to us."

"Dad you don't get it! None of you do! You have no idea how much I love Annabeth! Do you know what its like? To have the one you love so much be hurt like this!? It isn't fun! It hurts! It hurts to know that I wasn't there to stop it! It hurts to know that she is going though pain and there isn't SHIT I can do about it! You don't know what its like!" I say and storm out of the room and slam the door behind me.

I put my back on the marble wall and slide down it with tears falling out of my eyes. I feel like crap. I shouldn't have listened to Annabeth that day! J should've walked her up! I just cant help thinking its my falt this happened. It hurts. It hurts so much there isn't a way to describe it. I chest burns, I feel like I'm being punched over and over again. Imagine the worst pain you can think of, but 1000 time worse. That's how I feel.
last edited over a year ago
Chapi isn't done... just thought I would post half for u guys!
over a year ago corrected said…
thanks for the chapter! it was good
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
okay! when you said 'Percuse' i cracked up :D
I sat there, head in hands, and tears falling from my eyes. Then the door opened slowly and closed. I didn't bother to look up. Then the person sat by me and took my hand. I looked up and saw Annabeth with a slight smile on her face. I sighed. Why is she smiling?

"Hi." She says softly.

"Hey."

"That was sweet." I look at her confused

"What?"

"When you said that you hurt. And when you said you loved me."

"Its ture... I love you more then anything..." my gaze moves to her stumic. She moves her hand over it.

"I-im sorry." She says

"For what?"

"F-for this." She sayys

I rap my arms around her and move her into my lap "Don't be sorry for anything. It wasn't you falt. Its not like you had a choice." Annabeth nods and I kiss her forehead. For awhile we sit there, then Annabeth says something.

"Percy?"

"Yea?"

"Are you gonna leave me?"

I look at her with surprise. "No. I will never leave you. Why did think that?"

"Its just.... so many guys leave their girlfriends when they get pregnant. I just.... wanted to make sure."

"Well I'm not like that. I'm not leaving your side ever. I love you."

"Can we go home now?"

"We will soon ok?

"Ok..." I stood up and helped Annabeth up and went back inside with the gods.
How the fuck do u spell his name???!!!
nice post
its perseus i think
Thanks!!!!
awesome!!!!!!!!!!
u post on betrayed too? imma go check it out
crying
^nope sry I didn't but next time I do post it WILL be that story.... I hate myself for just forgetting that story....
I know this chapi is Mina boareing but next chapi I think u guys will like
laugh
awwwwwww!!!!! i loved that post<3333 i almost cried xD
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
big smile
Again, it's "Stomach" not "Stumic" and awesome post! and Yes, I'll keep up the pictures, you guys love it so much!
over a year ago wisegirl778 said…
WHAT THE HELL IS POSESSING JASON?
ALL YA'LL STILL RADIATE FUCKING AWESOMEESS
BUT LITTLE SIS!
I WUV LEO DON'T MAKE ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM!
HE IS MY BOYFRIEND
Don't tell Percy
big smile
xP post !
if she got leo i cal dibs on nico >.< xD
smirk
Lol!!! Sis... Leo- never mind... and I call dibs on Travis!!! Cuz did ya cry? Awww that's cute!!! ^ps Nico is Marys brother....
ikr xP but i do hope he's wayyy cuter than his official picture
hmmm... wonder how travis will look in rick's eyes...i wonder if Conner will get jealous ....hmmm
laugh
i'm sorry but Nico currently has a girlfriend XDXD but shes a real pain in the ass so i'll kill her for you!!! LOLL

but....if u fuckin mess with him....i got my knife right here.....LMAO JK :3
wink
OMG! no wayyyyyyy he's got a girlfriend ... now im sad
u betta kill her xP

nahhh it;s ur bro tht'll be the pain in the ass... imma be the one tht has distance from u just in case and hide behind nico whenever u come ;)
wink
Conner is jealous of Travis because Travis has a great, and cute, girl like me! U sould c him!! He gets so mad at Travis!! And Nico is single now!! Ur welcome.... Mawhahhaha!!! But don't mess with Nico or u will have Mary and I after ur ass!!! Lol jk!!!
i don't need those creepy skeleton thingssssss
i won't doo anything to hurt his srry butt
but yea guys im taken xD
crying
^lol I was taken... but I broke up with him!!! I hate that asshole!!! He made me cry foe days!!! I hate him!!!
heart
.____. i never had a boyfriend D: even when a guy asks me out im like, "uh--uh--no!" XDXD

but seriously the guys that hit on me look too ghetto for my liking they look like the kind of shit holes that beat their girlfriends

WHICH my big bro isnt <33 I WUV U NICOO!! AND SO DO YOUR....FANGIRLS!
r u guys making all this up or what? becuz im confused
^^lol!!! I love Nico to!!! Uh.... like my cuz.... I love Nico like my cuz.. and I hate my last boyfriend!!! He broke my hart!!! He made me cry for 3 days!!! :'(

Corrected what I'm saying now is real... what we r saying about Nico Travis Conner r not real... but the thing about my old boyfriend is... I hate him!!!
LIL CUZ dont worry bout him hes a cunt :3

@corrected uh no we're having normal demigod-girl-talk about Nico....my big bro :D :D just....just dont worry about it!!!
THE THING ABOUT NICO IS REAL!!!! HES REAL, BITCHES! lol xD

hey where's blaze??? D:
hell yea he's real!
it's okai mary nico shall send those skeleton warriors and i shall send cows after ur ex- boyfriend
then he shall be srry for lettin the best girl go

i had a boyfriend and it was like he was the girl and i was the guy... BIG MISTAKE
crying
I broke up with him because of what he was doing!!! I caught him CHEATING on me!!! U know how upset I was? And yes he is real...
angry
.______. im listening to "It Wasnt Me" by Shaggy when i read "i caught him CHEATING on me"

OMG xDD but im sorry lil cuz idk why somebody would do that to YOU :/
wow sounds lik u people have had a hard time
crying
Now I'm gonna cry...
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
big smile
I had a hard time too well, mine is complicated. I gtg now, I'm in school XD
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­
dnt cry
post be happy!!!!!!!!!!
crying
Sry... I'm crying now... I cant help it...
heart
Mary just remember ur the BEST lil cuz i ever had, and thats saying something cuz i have like twenty other lil cuzins and they all try to be my favorite xD

and DONT CRY FOR THAT ASSHOLE!!! Big girls don't cry :) well at least they shouldnt if a boy's involved.....don't cry WE LOVEE YOU!
crying
Thanks cuz... I'm glad I'm ur fav... but I want to stop crying but I cant!! We were together for a whole year!! He took me to the movies a week before I found out... I cant believe I kissed him!!! (Sh.. I didn't just say that..) I love u guys to... :'( I'm gonna try and stop crying now... I just wish I knew what I did to him for him to just cheat on me!!
AWWW MARY!! Im so sorry.
That asshole should go die in a hole! He's a damned fool to hurt a beautiful girl like you. Not that I know what you look like, but your personality told me. We love ya, Mary. Your knight in shining armor is out tgere, I promise. <3 Dont beat yourself over something that wasnt your mistake because it was his. His mistake for hurting a sweet, lovable girl.<3

AND DAY-UM. I HAVENT HAD MY FIRST KISS YET. ._. We're the same age...
angelic
guys only cheat because they wanna be considered a pimp or a playboy....u kno what i mean? teenage boys r such...UGH....and when u get to high school trust me they havent grown up at all they'll probably be worse!

just forget that douche omg hes not worth it!
cake
Kristyn im almost 15 and i havent had my first kiss yet OMFG >:O well i did twice....in my dreams....but it was more than a kiss....

OMG ok im gonna stop that now XDXD and Mary, once more, stop thinking of that bitch ass you'll find somebody PERFECT 4 you<333
crying
Aww! Thanks kkw.... and thanks cuz for the warning.... I'm sry for telling u guys all this... I shouldn't have... thanks u anyway.... and my first kiss was great and I'm glad it wasn't with him.... but it rly hurts to know that the guy I have been dating for over a year cheated on me... it rly hurts...
(: We'll always be here for you<3 i should slap that mother fucker for hurting your feelings!!!!

at least he didn't hit you, right? .__. please tell me he didn't hit you!!! i saw Jasmine Villegas's official video for Didn't Mean It and her boyfriend hit her in the video >:X
Mary, when WAS your first kiss? :O

HAHA CHRISTELLA. Unless the dolphin counts, then I havent had my first kiss either.

All the boys in my grade are scrawny and bleehhh :/
crying
No... he never hit me.... I thought he was gonna a couple of times but he never did... he was always sweet and nice.... he was romantic... and strong... and he was always by my side.... he was gentle when we kissed... o gods... now I'm rly gonna cry...
laugh
I used to have a bf.. ive gone thriugh like five...

I dumped his sorry ass and he turns around and tells people he dumped me. SWALLOW YOUR FREAKING PRIDE. And come on! In preschool he was Joeseph and I was Mary! Im serious! Stupid twelve year old boys... We should all join the Hunt xD
blush
IKR? scrawny little scare crows.....besides im not rly waiting for my 1st kiss cuz i get it in my dreams and thats enough for me *O* my last..-ahem-....my last dream partner looked like LEO :DD