The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune

HecateA posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:36AM
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR blesses us with will look like.

Before I start you peoples off, I need to say something.
So shush and listen.

When I wrote "The Lost Hero, written by me", I had to guess who the parents were. Well now, I know. So I am following Rick Riordan's version of the characters. Piper has nothing to do with Persephone, Jason and Thalia are siblings and Camp Ceasar Salad is real. For my series of fanfics, I'm following my version of the characters, but here, Rick's versions rule. Get it?

Title: The Son of Neptune
Rating: C
Type: Adventure, friendship, hopefully humor, maybe a touch of romance
Characters: Add, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Drew, Leo, Jake, Nyssa
OC personalities: Reyna, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, Bobby, Caleb
OC: The Gayle brothers, Karren
Synopsis: After discovering a new world, not so far from their own, Jason and his friends are sailing straight for it, unsure wheter they'll come out victorious or just start a civil war. But it doesn't take the arrival of a flying boat to get the citizens curious. They already sence something is wrong, way before the flying ship docks.

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: Hopefully you guys will like it! I got some very nice comments on my random wall poll, so here it is guys! Love you all, you rock!

The Rebel Soldier's debut: link

The Honour in Death's debut: link

The Fire's Revenge's debut: link

Part Two's debut: link
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR bl
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:13PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3419 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3419

over a year ago jessie0147 said…
big smile
Μεγάλη ιστορία και im αυτή την απόσπαση στα ελληνικά μόνο για εσάς και RR!:) Υποθέτω ότι μπορείτε να πείτε ya'll είναι ιδιαίτερο για μένα!
over a year ago lebowitzso said…
Thank you soooo much for posting again. That was sooo nice! Poor Piper. I feel sooo bad for her.
over a year ago greek_camper95 said…
laugh
thanks 4 posting!! that was awesome!!!!! poor piper that was aweful for her!!!!! cant wait till tuesday!!!!!!
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
Awww!! That was so ah-mazing, again, Hecate!!! How do u do it? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! and poor piper! That's so sad!! :( she must feel horrible!!!!!!!! Awww:(
over a year ago PersesJr said…
Man u are a good writer.Finally he remmenbered his name.
over a year ago dman1991g said…
That chapter was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! So is bianca finally remembering her past then? I wish things had turned out different for piper though,congrats on finishing your story
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
big smile
AWESOME

Congrats on finishing

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
heart
Wow that was real nice!!! I feel bad for Piper because she is not over it. At least Annabeth did not kick some sorry buts. I am hoping later in the book, the whole Bianca and Caleb thing with be explained.
over a year ago thilahector said…
smile
it was amazin i dont think i quite understand the concept of bianca coming back to life plzzz explain
over a year ago partypony said…
heart
That was amazing (as usual).

I just read all the chapters that I missed, and loved it!
I was like, "Whoa, Bianca?"
Surprise at every turn, the perfect touch... I have no idea what I mean by that...

Is there any reason (like, true, important reason) of why Bianca is alive? Or is it just spontaneous?
I have nothing against it, but it seemed weird.
Now I have no idea what I'm saying to I'm just going to stop typing.

~partypony
over a year ago percyjackson21 said…
big smile
Nice! Keep up the great work! Can't wait for book 4 and the finish of RS on Fanpop!
over a year ago magicgirl123 said…
happy

;)
over a year ago faithy8 said…
worried
hecateA i think ur an awesome writer but can u please please please let jason and piper be together???? that last line almost made me cry lol!! i love them together!! please?????????
over a year ago SeaweedBrain323 said…
cool
That was just amazing can't wait for your next chapter.
over a year ago charlierw said…
awesome but no offense jst sayin i dont think rick will bring bianaca back. is that spelled right? the only thing i hate about thisis the ciffhangwes and the way your endings tease me thats a goodd thing for a writer to have.

(\_/)
(^«^)
!<( ¡<)
v v
¡Maraca Bunny!

charlierw
over a year ago auliaputrin said…
big smile
GREAT STORY (˘⌣˘)—<---_-) HecateA you're really brilliant! Gonna read it more! ┐('⌣'┐) ┐('⌣')┌ (┌'⌣'┐) ┐('⌣')┌ (┌'⌣')┌

*i was on 4th page when i wrote this*
over a year ago Croxeth said…
big smile
AWESOME!!!1 I just got a fanpop account and i got to say, this is totally brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!

Post the next chap soon!!
over a year ago BILE69 said…
smirk
You r an amazing writer hecate!!!
i want to see a sword fight (training or somtin) between percy and jason!!!
i wish piper didnt feel as bad though cause she was clearly not over it :(
i am happy that they finally all met each other
big smile
I rlly love the idea of bianca being alive cause i wanted to know more about her
over a year ago Mimipower said…
Yep this is really cool best fanfic I've read about the son of neptune and trust me I've read a lot ;)
That would be totaly cool a fight between Percy and Jason like BILE69 said.
over a year ago sylviakitty348 said…
big smile
I agree with BILE69 and Mimipower, there should be a training fight or sword lesson between Jason and Percy! (I personally like Percy better, so i'm rooting for him to win if you decide to put this in your story) Now i totally respect your right to decide what to put and what not to put in your story, because you have your own reasons, but it's just a suggestion :D
over a year ago TheWineDude said…
big smile
You have the best The son of Neptune story and i enjoyed it all the way. You are an amzing writer and you add those touches that make your story the best. Keep writing because your amazing.
over a year ago orpher said…
By Bianca being alive do you mean like she actually escaped the dragon or did she like come back from the dead. Is Bobby dating someone? Cuz if he doesn't what if he goes out with piper. I know, crazy mind of mine.
over a year ago annabeth5800 said…
monkey
cool
over a year ago liverpoolrock05 said…
smile
That was unreal
over a year ago dman1991g said…
I also like this idea of the sword fight between jason and percy
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
surprise
NO WAY dman1991g

HectateA don;t let them fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago TheWineDude said…
hmmm
How are you going to decide who leads more or will they both be the leader? I don't think they should fight but Percy is curesed and therfor stronger right? Idk but if you are choosing one please choose Percy he is the best character ever.
mischievous
hurry up and POST PLZ.I CANT WAIT NOMORE.I WILL CAUSE SUICIDE
POST PLZ.i am dieing
over a year ago phippi2 said…
cloudy
Are you posting today? I really hope so, but no rush! You can't rush art!
@perseusjr, I learned from a very wise poster that if you ask Hecate to post, it might not happen because it is just spam, ok?
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
Guys do not rush Hecate, she posts on Fridays and sometimes Tuesdays. Do not pressure her and only 1 comment per chapter! If you guys pressure her she would not post. Yes I know I probably sound mean but thats how it goes
angelic
sorry @phippi2 is just that hes story is so awesome.its like a movie in your head
over a year ago phippi2 said…
wink
No need to be sorry! i had a huge spamming problem awhile ago. Redhawks the 2nd in command told me to stop so I suggest you do, too. I'm spamming right now! Try to only post 1 or 2 times after every chapter.
over a year ago eldenari17 said…
loved the last chapter, i get a lil lost during the dialog sometimes though... could you put more quotation marks and say whos talking n stuff...
n i dnt think shes posting today
over a year ago athenafan123 said…
Dear Hecate,

I am new to this forum but all i do when i get on fanpop is read your stories!!! they are so good and i can't wait for you to post. I feel horrible for piper and feel for her i know what it is like seeing your crush hug or wateveah wit his girl it is like him sayin die!! well on that note thanks for an awsome chapter and books congrats on starting and new one!
over a year ago sylviakitty348 said…
angelic
no no, not an agressive fight, just a practice one or a training one or something. just because it would be interesting to see the son of Jupiter and the son of Poseidon battle it out to see who's stronger, in a freindly competition of course. that would be really cool. (hint hint)
over a year ago bananafone111 said…
big smile
I agree with the friendly competition thing. And I may be the only person to say this but I'm glad Jason and Reyna are together! Of course I feel sorry for Piper but Jason and Reyna are better suited to each other, I think. Anyways, I love the chapter as always and I hope you can post again soon!!
over a year ago tibarus480 said…
awesome writing i was really hoping to read more but i guess i will have to wait...im new to fanpop but i really like the whole bianca being still alive.i have read the percy jackson and the olympians series tons of times but i never would have expected what u wrote and i would say it was more or less equal on my favorite stories list being this,the last olympian,and the titans curse being top three.it was unexpected and great.just what i like in a story. because i read a lot i can predict what happen in a lot of stories or if theyre good or bad by reading either the first paragraph or the writing on the back.but this one was completely unexpected except for percy losing his memory.nice job.also,i never really got what spam was so if i am spamming im sorry i just think of this as a comment on your posts
over a year ago Croxeth said…
cool
Yes indeed a sword fight between Jason and Percy would be very, veeeeery good, i nineteenth that idea.
monkey
like i said before a fight would be awesome. maybe like it was
percy showed up and reyna wasnt there to train with him so he met jason there and they start to duel(training)then slowly ppl start gathering around and they stop. not telling you to do it this way(i am ofc summarizing) but somthing like this.

percy is soo lucky he is back with annabeth now. now he gets to be comforted by his hot girlfriend :)
over a year ago auliaputrin said…
mischievous
aaaa hecate post it moooreee! NOW NOW NOOOW!

im dying here because of yooou
worried
dude not to push you or anything but i have been waiting for a while but its ok :/
over a year ago daughter-ofzeus said…
rainy
OH wonderful!! I loved it!! haha "Perseus? that I will call you" hahah I love Gwen....
over a year ago lebowitzso said…
monkey
Hi, just thought I'd metion to those who r new that sometimes if you tell Hectate to post, then she won't. I know your excited. I am too, but just one maybe two posts a chapter. ♥
over a year ago psalm1003 said…
worried
Id hate to have to wait longer cuz of spam and ppl rushing hecate.
over a year ago newriter said…
big smile
I'm about to start my own fanfic and I'll post almost everyday about a few times
over a year ago redhawks said…
angry
Ok! Guys! Calm down! We said MAYBE on Tuesdays. Not WILL post on Tuesdays. If she doesn't post then TOO BAD! Get on with life and wait PATIENTLY for her next chapter!

This goes for everyone here. Rules that MUST be followed or Hecate will not post. Also, welcome to new members(pay espcially close attention to this.)

1. Do NOT spam! For everyone who doesn't know what spam is...Spam is posting something completely irrevelevant to Hecate's story OR pushing her to post OR posting the same comment over and over and over...etc.

2. Try to post at least 1 comment per chapter. At the most 5. If you have something to add to your post then click the edit button or go over to the Son of Neptunes (COMMENTS) forum.

3. This isn't really a rule, but just so you know I am not just barging in and taking control. I am Hecate's right hand woman. So therefor I am semi in control.

Now, if you break this rule you get a WARNING. Break it again and you get reported. Simple as that.
over a year ago jessie0147 said…
worried
@Redhawks nicely said and put I agree with all of that. Great story ,HecateA, and congrats on the new book. Sorry if ANY of the fans/readers are rushing you and sorry if we are spamming too much. -Jessie0147
over a year ago Persephone16 said…
smile
That was great. Fail on my part, i came here the other day but didn't go to the right page so i didn't even know you had posted until today let alone read it. But whatever, i've read it now.

Ohh poor Piper, i feel sorry for her but she should at least try to get over him in some shape or form.

Maybe i'm going crazy but i swear i picked up a little somethings from Leo towards Hazel. Maybe so, maybe not. Will see anyways.

Well, as per usual, excellent job! Can't wait till Friday!