The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune

HecateA posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:36AM
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR blesses us with will look like.

Before I start you peoples off, I need to say something.
So shush and listen.

When I wrote "The Lost Hero, written by me", I had to guess who the parents were. Well now, I know. So I am following Rick Riordan's version of the characters. Piper has nothing to do with Persephone, Jason and Thalia are siblings and Camp Ceasar Salad is real. For my series of fanfics, I'm following my version of the characters, but here, Rick's versions rule. Get it?

Title: The Son of Neptune
Rating: C
Type: Adventure, friendship, hopefully humor, maybe a touch of romance
Characters: Add, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Drew, Leo, Jake, Nyssa
OC personalities: Reyna, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, Bobby, Caleb
OC: The Gayle brothers, Karren
Synopsis: After discovering a new world, not so far from their own, Jason and his friends are sailing straight for it, unsure wheter they'll come out victorious or just start a civil war. But it doesn't take the arrival of a flying boat to get the citizens curious. They already sence something is wrong, way before the flying ship docks.

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: Hopefully you guys will like it! I got some very nice comments on my random wall poll, so here it is guys! Love you all, you rock!

The Rebel Soldier's debut: link

The Honour in Death's debut: link

The Fire's Revenge's debut: link

Part Two's debut: link
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR bl
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:13PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3419 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 3419

over a year ago redhawks said…
big smile
Well, PJrocks I'm sorry, but spam will not be tolarted in this forum. So please try not to spam. Also don't push her or she will not post.
over a year ago marmarmar said…
big smile
pjrocks jsut like red said that is spam
complimenting and stuff isnt but if you just have like five 10word comments in a row then its spam if you want to say more then press then little pencil button below it and edit it in so theres not a ton of comments jsut from you
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
ummm, im not one to talk, but i know hecate doesnt like spam....just nice commeents (nont ones that yell at her, and blame her for nothing she did...) ohh, and again, not one too talk, but if u keep saying, can u post, and when yah gunna post, and stuff like that, then shes not going to wanna post...she posts every friday <33

~peace, love, and NICO<3~
big smile
Yes, thanks.^^

I would also like to tell you that(please do not take offence to this.NOT meant to be hurtful), but honestly we don't care that your going to bed. And she does NOT bend her rules for one person. I'm sorry to say she will NOT be posting tommorow. So please do not spam anymore.
over a year ago AltPercyU said…
big smile
I just wanted to say that you have the most original and amazing fanfiction of The Son of Neptune.
over a year ago Cheesy12345 said…
big smile
Heyy.. Im new here..
I just started reading this yeaterd ay..Read all the chapters and LOVE IT!!!
Cant wait o read more.
HecateA you're REALLY talented!!
over a year ago PJrocks said…
big smile
Hi Cheesy12345, welcome to Hectates story!!
over a year ago artemishunter64 said…
crying
Wait so she is not posting tomoz (Friday) cause of spam?
:( well that just sux.
crying
HECTATE ISN'T POSTING FRIDAY??!! WHY NOT??!!
last edited over a year ago
big smile
WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! My mistake everyone! That is not what I meant!!! SO SORRY!!! She may be she may not be! Sorry!

I meant to say don't push her and she MAY not post.
over a year ago real_madrid_07 said…
angry
those people get the hell off cause u ruin it for everyone else
btw hectate; love ur writing!!! (Y)
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
OH Ok Redhawks
big smile
Dude, stop with the unneccersary comments! I'm not trying to be rude, but did you even look at my post above saying IT WAS MY MISTAKE!
over a year ago greek_camper95 said…
blush
hey ppl can any one tell me if this is considred as spamming cuz i dont even know what spamming is, im new n im not so good with the computer so im not sure what im doing half of the time. oh and by the way i love your writing!!!!!!!:}
im pretty sure that that is spam, and what im doing is spam right now (SO SORRRY HECATE, JUST THOJUGHT SHE SHOULD NO...) hecate just likes nice comments about her wroting, and constructive (hellful stuff that will help her) critism...right?

over a year ago lamy221 said…
angry
omg that is not right that some one sould say the f word on this... u know kids from age 6 could be readying this!!!!! and how in the world would someone get chapters from the son of neptune because i heard rick is still just righting it!!! i love this story and i think its the best so far, but it is still just a story thing on how hecate thinks it sould be so get over it people!!! aka mero123123....
over a year ago ilovepercy08 said…
cool
Love your work HecateA :) U rock my world!!!!
big smile
Guys if u want an accurate idea of what spam is go to page 21 or 22 cause Hecate has given an explanation there.
over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
big smile
Yeah! Hecate is posting today! Thank you Hecate! You are my absolute fav out of many fanfic writers!!! :)
over a year ago Poseidon3 said…
Yeah, you're awesome.
over a year ago daughter-ofzeus said…
rainy
wait wait wait i have a question after forgetting the last one that was posted i just read it over. do the others have bunkers, like have they found them or what i was kinda confused... love your writing HecateA!!
over a year ago Hellokittymacho said…
angry
I WANT THE CAP. FAST ^^
over a year ago HecateA said…
smile
Hola!

@red Jason already remembers everything, and so does Add (ish don't kill me)
@marmarmar - Yup, Drew is a hellhound. If I wouldn't have bothered about story quality Drew would have painfully died that day.
@lightning- you take the time you need (I guess)
@hellokittymacho- Welcome! Here's your welcoming muffin basket. *hands* Yes you wrote it well, it's jsut the verbs (I hate them in whatever language, French, English and I started looking at the Latin verbs a few days back X_X) And YES! Son of Neptune is international! (* figures it's the point of the internet but gets inner-self to shut up and daydream this means she's the besst thing the internet has seen in a long itme*)
@babytreegrowth -??????? Am I missing something?
@lightning - Oh yeah, that one... Boy with the Onyx eyes everybody. The second most emotional thing I've written AND published (or first, whether you've read "overshadowed" or not)
@artemishunter- I'm in Ontario!!!
@wolf-lover - I'm aiming for a book in the next 2 years of my life. IS that ambitious? Whatever, I'm still going for it.
@cheesy12345 - Welcome!!!!! here's your welcoming muffin basket *hands*

Alright before we cut to the Chasse (hah- Annabeth, sorry) I have a few things to talk about.

1- Spam. I won't give the speech because you ALL know it, but please.

2- The Fan fiction awards!
We are either going to the final two or stopping dead in our tracks people so I am FREAKING OUT! Come vote here, and I'll stop posting the one for favorite writter.

link

3- Your sequel update!
I am at page 67 (which is a hockey team!) and I have 10 chapters. You will bawl at one *stares at lightning* (love you lightning!) and possibly others, though I don't think so. I've come up with a name I like and that I'm being mean with by not revealing.

4- My fic "Jewels" is drawing to a close D: Although I'm moving on with a third in that series I'll miss Lee (so much I've figured out how to involve her in the third :D) but go read that!
*no spoilers on that because it'd be Hades of a spoiler*

5- The comment off of Mero123123's account. So I got linked to his/her wall and some of the posts there were... Harsh. If you feel your comment might have been a little outside the limits, I don't care what he/she said, it's no reason to lose all trace of cilivity. If you didn't like the fact he swore at me, don't swear at him. You can't fight fire with fire. You fight fire with an extinguisher.

While we're on the subject of hate- I'd just like you all to know I can take it. But when you swear at not my work but me as a person... Just think about this- you don't know me. I could be an emotionally challenged girl who couldn't take it. You never know.

fyi, I'm a big-mouthed strong girl who'll kick your butt if you make the first move.

While we're on the subject, since I was asked to stop doing what I liked so rudely and uncalled for, I'm posting 3 chapters today (don't start swearing at me every week)

Add
December 27th : San Francisco
Close
-Okay, I have like a million questions right now, but let’s start with the first 3, what is your name? Reyna asked.
-I don’t know, I said it and Postverta took it away. I said.
-Wow, hellhound… Bobby said.
-I know. I said, anger and confusion messing with my brain. I was trying to get this clear. Roman gods, Greek gods, everybody at Camp Half-Blood, Mom and Paul, Chiron, the war…
-Second, we are in ‘Frisco, right? Reyna asked.
-Yeah, the dock. I said.
-You’ve been here before? Hazel asked quietly, clutching the egg between her hands, her wand slipped between fingers.
-Yes, once. I said remembering the quest. I looked at Mount Othrys and saw the swirling clouds indiating the Titan’s curse.
-You see Atlas’ mountain don’t you? Bobby asked.
-I’ve been there. I’ve held the sky, it was a quest. I said.
-How..?
-Bobby, questions later, move away from ‘Frisco now. Other question, what the Pluto was that about Annabeth Chasse?
-Long story, wrong context.
-Right. But we don’t know how we got here, Terra could be steering us towards something bad. Reyna said.
-True. Bobby said. I suggest we go to the Pantheon and borrow Pegasi.
-We have a bigger problem, look! Hazel said. A hydra was moving across the crowds of tourists, night was falling and tourists were scrambling to find restaurants to eat at, or meeting up with people.
-Run! Reyna said.
-Follow me! Bobby said. We ran and pushed tourists aside earning us many mean looks. I looked around at the people passing by. Someone caught my eye. A man with blond hair and intense brown eyes, familiar, but I wasn’t sure where I’d seen him. I saw the Asian woman besides him, and the two twin boys near him. I stopped in my tracks and I think he saw me too because he crossed my eyes. I was about to tell the others to go on without me, but Reyna grabbed my arm and dragged and she was too strong for me. I watched as the man slipped out from under my eyes and got lost in the crowd.
-What are you doing, for the gods’ sake RUN! Reyna yelled at me. I did until we got to the road. A car pulled up in front of us, blocking our passage. Uh oh. The window rolled down.
-In, now! A girl said from inside. We got in and she stepped on it. Reyna was in shotgun.
-Thia, I love your timing. She said.
-Thanks. She said speeding through the streets. I shot Bobby a look and Hazel leaned in from the back.
-Umm, Cynthia? How did you know we were in Frisco?
-Trivia’s kids, they’ve been getting ready to pop you somewhere safe for the whole day, they even sent me to give you a ride. The 3 oracles started freaking out and we got a message from Connecticut, because that oracle was freaking out equally. Something about “the demigods draw nearer to Terra’s wrath”. So they popped you here, IM’ed me and now we’re here. First up, anybody hurt? She asked.
Cynthia had brown hair tied back with a folded-up bandana. Her eyes were brown and focused all the time. Her features were harsh but she’d probably be pretty if you really looked at her and actually cared. She was thin and tall, but probably stronger then she looked. Two golden loops hung from her ears, tarnished with something that I hoped wasn’t blood.
-No we fixed Bobby. Reyna said.
-I wasn’t broken! Bobby protested.
-Don’t care about wording, Bobby. Oh, Add, this is Cynthia Auber, daughter of Mars, second of legion 4.
-Hey. Cynthia said eyes on the road.
-Why’d you freeze back there? Bobby asked.
-I… Remembered something.
-Your name?
-Everything but that. I said.
-Does that include Camp Half-Blood?
Walks on the beach, campfires, Clarisse beating up on new kids, Katie and Travis yelling at each other while the Aphrodite girls placed bets on a kiss, Thalia and I fighting by the creek, Rachel’s cave, the council of cloven elders…
-Especially Camp Half-Blood. I said.
-And? Bobby asked.
-Later. I said. We drove out of San Francisco. I didn’t make out the tunnel name and didn’t bother to ask, why would I need to know?
The walls of the city appeared and the doors opened as Cynthia drove in.
-The praetors are waiting in the tent, Rey. Do you..?
-No, come too. Are the guys..?
-I had no choice, practise free. I’ll tell you more about the past few days later.
-Thanks for the ride. I said.
-No problem. Cynthia said. We stood there.
-On go we run. Reyna said.
-Ugh, why run? Bobby said.
-Because if I don’t get there fast I’ll crash here. She said.
-Agreed.
-1, go. Reyna said. She and Cynthia sprinted off, and left us in the dust.
-Oh Minerva, help me. Bobby said. He had held his stomach the whole ride. Hazel followed and nearly caught up.
-You might want to see someone about Lyncus’ scratch, I said. Hazel did say it wasn’t the best first aid. I said.
-I’m fine, every wound takes time to heal. Bobby said. But what did you say about Annabeth?
-She’s your sister I think. Well… I’m not sure if you’d count it…
-Look, either her last name is Peverell or her mom’s Minerva, that’s either way I’d possibly have a sibling. He said.
-You’ll see. I said. And I took off after the girls, leaving Bobby no choice.
About 10 feet from the tent the 3 were waiting for us. Bobby and I caught up.
-You ready to explain a whole lot?
-Not at all. I said.
-Pressure makes diamonds, let’s go. Reyna said. She led us in the tent, where the 20-something praetors were all sitting around a familiar table, wearing armour. I tried to ignore the swords at their sides.
-Welcome back! Gwen said. Dakota stood up looking unhappy.
-Seize him. She said bitterly. 2 designated guards got up and pushed to the ground before grabbing a shoulder each and hauling me up. I did the smart thing. I struggled.
-Dakota, what..? Gwen, Caleb, Dakota herself and a few others looked unhappy. I crossed Dakota’s kaki eyes. I read “I’m sorry, it’s not a choice” in them. I nodded. Then one guard twisted my arm.
-For your information, you can’t pull an arm back that way! I said.
-Gayle, you are guards right now, shall I remind you. Dakota said.
-Yes Empress, you shall. One said. I recognised him, Jake Gayle. And the other was Jack. Oh boy.
He still dug his nails into my arm, but nobody saw it. I didn’t say a thing even when both of them hit bone.
-Your functions aren’t to hurt Jack. Reyna said coldly.
-Your functions are to shut the Pluto up and sit, even I know that. Jack said.
-Yes, even you know something. It gives me hope for Jake. Jack let go of my arm to raise a fist at Reyna.
-Guys! Dakota called. I managed to struggle out, but I lifted my hands to show I was unharmed.
-I won’t attack, but I can’t have him around. I bear the curse of Achilles and if they keep it up they could kill me. A flash of confusion and amazement passed in her eyes but she hid her emotions.
-Reyna then. Dakota said. Jack and Jake Gayle, you are dismissed. Dakota said. They looked angry but bowed. Cynthia led me into the tent at the seat of the fourth legion and Reyna followed, her gladus drawn by “precaution”. Why was Dakota doing this?
It happened so fast I barely saw it, but Jack took out his gladus and had it pointed towards me and Cynthia. Reyna was there with hers in seconds.
-You will not hurt my second, nor my friend, Jack. You have direct orders to leave. So make that stupid sword disappear and get the Pluto away from here. Reyna said, pushing on his sword. Jack could recognise that his sister had the power here, and as much as it killed him to he drew it back and the 2 brothers disappeared.
Cynthia and I stood behind Reyna, like Hazel was for Gwen. Cynthia had her sword out but nothing to indicate it was going to be used.
-Add, we need to know, Dakota said. Tell us your story. Dakota said.

Karen Mallock
December 28th : Stanley Park B.C.
In the hilt
It’d been pretty… Horrible. Yes, horrible is the word. We were only 2 demigods to defend ourselves in the middle of a magical forest. Since when was that a good idea? Even the new kid knew that!
Since the 26th, , it’d only been 2 days, yet I’d had the chance to see a hellhound’s paw up close, a hellhound’s ear up close, a hell hound’s eye up close and a hellhound’s throat inside up close. Yeah. Me and hellhounds do not mix.
Jason said I just needed to get the instinct to not punch, but swing a sword with the strength I had, but he said it was easier for him to kill the hellhound after its legs had been broken, anyways.
Then the rest of the pack showed up and he was just thankful I’d found my way to my sword.
I’d called it Excalibur. Annabeth and Piper had helped me find it the other day. They said only a few people could handle it because of the sheer weight of it, but to me it seemed perfect. It had a long blade, well balanced, and if I twisted the hilt it popped off and there was a hidden compartment. I’d figured that one out on my own, though. I wasn’t sure whether they knew. And there was something stuck in the bottom, but I couldn’t unjam it. Chiron hadn’t seemed too happy to see me with it, but I had bigger problems at the moment then Chiron’s approval. I kind-of regretted not asking him about it now.
Jason told me that King Arthur had been a son of Strenua, but Annabeth corrected it to son of Kratos (either way: strength god child), and that’s where the name came from. It wasn’t exactly classic mythology, but I figured neither was I.
I woke up. My cheek was pressed against the floor of the cave, and the sun’s rays were just starting to touch down on the land. The trees outside were enormous. I loved this place! I’d come here so much with Aunt Freya and Uncle Tim, it was ridiculous. I missed them. I was tempted to ask Jason if we could head in the outskirt village and see them, but I’d heard what he’d said. Our scents might get her killed, and that was something I didn’t want to risk.
I got to my feet. Jason was already awake, probably outside. I took Hecate’s rope and like a lasso, caught it to something above. I tugged to make sure it was solid before climbing out. She did say it would be useful. I was pretty sure getting out of the cave on my own wasn’t really why Hecate had given it to me, but until I found a higher purpose, that’s what it was going to be used to do.
I tossed it back in once I was out and climbed down the cave, eyes peeled, looking for Jason. Where was the guy?
-Karen look out! I heard. I spun around looking for the origin and I saw Jason, running like heck. And then I saw the what.
A small pack of giants with 3 arms on each side running after him, all arms flapping. There were 6 of them and only one of him, so I drew Excalibur and ran forwards. As soon as Jason was at my level he came to a halt and drew his gladus. And then suddenly the giants were armed. All arms. For the lesser mathematicians out there, that’s 36 swords flying at 2 people. I think. (I’m a lesser mathematician)
I sliced an arm off one of them and punched it with my free hand; it fell back and after tumbling a few times popped into dust. I got gashed in the shoulder by his buddy, which wasn’t as sweet, but he was too close and under the false impression I was out of order, he let down his guard too much, and then BAM, Excalibur strikes again.
I felt something kick me in the back of the leg and I fell back, but the monster was stupid, it hadn’t moved so I landed on it. I turned and threw a punch that hit it in its jaw, and I heard something snap. It wasn’t a great sound, but I threw another one, and golden blood started dribbling out of the corner of his lips.
-Karen, you can stop it’s fine. Jason said. I threw one last one for emotional contentment and got up. I went to pick up Excalibur and I heard the gladus slam into the monster.
-Thanks. He said.
-What was that about?
-Umm, I heard something and I got out, then… He hesitated saying more.
-What? I asked. He hesitated to tell me.
-There was this shepherdess. She told me to follow her.
-A shepherdess?
-Yeah, it… It sounds dumb, and I guess it is kind-of. But I’ve seen her before. She told me we were missing something if we wanted to win this war, right before Rachel went all prophetic. I decided to follow her again. I don’t know who she is. Glossy black hair, walking stick, veil, simple clothing like in Ancient Rome, ‘bout 12...
-I don’t know her. I said.
-Yeah, I guessed. But she wanted to show me a spot in the forest. I think that’s where the herbs will grow.
-We should move closer to there, then, you didn’t seem to be coming from super close, and if we want to keep an eye on it...
-No, it’s pretty far, about a mile. But I ran from further, I tried to ditch the gegeness.
-So that’s what those are called?
-Yeah. But you’re right we should move closer. Jason said. We got the stuff and moved.
The spot where the almighty herbs were supposed to blossom didn’t strike me as all that, just a small spot at the foot of an enormous sequoia, between two roots with patches of grass.
-This is it?
-Yeah, it’s what she said.
-You really trust her?
-Yeah. I think she’s trustworthy.
-Okay. Let’s find a cave or something. I said.
We found one, about 35 feet away. The entrance made us more vulnerable than the last one, but it was also near a stream, which was good because our water supply wasn’t endless.
We stayed in the cave and I was starting to split pebbles in two for fun. Because I was desperate at that point and I just had to do something to keep myself busy.
-I’m going to run. Jason said. CRACK, a rock split.
-What? I asked.
-Well, I’m bored out of my mind, and normally at this time in the morning, I’m running.
-Umm…
-Don’t worry Karen, you’ll be fine on your own, he said reading my mind.
Not convinced.
-I won’t be too far, anyways. He said.
-Key. He said. I split another rock.
-If you want to practise, you can go find a hellhound, the forest is creeping with them. He said.
-What? I didn’t think it was a good thing to go looking for trouble!
-It’s training.
-Dangerous as heck training.
-Training isn’t always in an arena strapped in armour. You learn by doing, that’s what I got brainwashed into. But I get your point, not right now. Dumb idea.
-Sorry, but yes. I said. Jason shrugged and went off to go run a million miles and I resumed my reign of terror on rocks.
Was it going to be so painfully slow until New Years? Just lying in a cave and fighting for our lives every now and then. I could tell Jason hated it too, but he at least knew how to keep himself busy. I was used to waiting, sometimes they had us wait on set with a finger in our ear on set for an hour, but there was always someone moving, someone yelling, it never stopped even when I did. Right now? Not so much…
But this was agonisingly slow. I unscrewed the hilt from the blade and looked inside. I couldn’t even tell what the object in the bottom was. It couldn’t be bigger than a quarter, because that was how wide the hilt was. I took a branch and tried poking at it. It was stuck well. I pushed harder, which just resulted in the twig snapping.
“Careful Karen, you don’t know your own strength yet.” I heard Chiron’s voice say in my head. I sighed and just recapped the sword. I’d get it out somehow, whatever it was. Maybe I’d ask Leo or Teresa.
I was sick of staying in the dark so I headed outside but I was face to face with a man dressed in brown holding a long branch with a knot it the end. He hissed at me and knocked Excalibur out of my hand.

Add
December 28th : The City
Question, questions, questions. Answers?
-So… You expect us to believe that the Greek gods didn’t get creamed after all, but that they’re what, alter egos of the Romans, and that their kids get sent to Camp Half-Blood? Sash, son of Aquilo, said.
I was going to point out that the Roman side was the second while the Greek was the original, but I decided to go with that idea in the present company.
-Yes. I said.
-And that Vesta transported you here when Juno sent Jason there? Justin, son of Apollo, said.
-Yeah. I said.
-Alright then. Alex, daughter of Ceres, said fiddling with a strand of buttery orange hair.
-I got feedback from others; they say we execute him right now. Jace said.
-Woe, let’s not be rash here! Caleb said.
-Just the messenger.
-For who? Jack and Jake? Gwen asked.
-I’ll give you a list, Madison. He expects us to believe that bull Styx?
-Nobody has any proof against him, it’s not true nor false until proven. Dakota said.
-Anybody got any proof? Scarlett, Ceres’ daughter, asked.
-Yeah, actually. Reyna said. She’d been leaning in her seat; Cynthia right behind her, arms crossed listening to my crazy story. She sat straight and rose to her feet.
-Add, give me Riptide. She said. I hesitated but I figured Reyna would be careful with my sword, so I handed it to her outstretched hand. She got up and uncapped it, and a few people jumped as Riptide grew. She took a few seconds to adjust to the new sword perfectly.
-Add doesn’t fight like anybody here. Watch. She imitated me perfectly, the simple steps and then the complicated manoeuvres.
-The basic steps he uses are simple, because the Greek didn’t have armies, except for Sparta. Men were called when war came, and given a crash-course. But I’m assuming you got some Spartan training after you nailed the basics, because no way a demigod could live off without them if you were allowed to go back out. So you learnt the more complicated manoeuvres, like this one. She said. She showed a familiar manoeuvre, except with a little less ease.
-That one you use to knock your opponent’s sword out of his hand, it was one of my firsts. I said.
-And his sword, it’s a Xiphos. I’ve been thinking about all this since I saw him fight the first time. I’ve done some research and practise myself. He fights like, and with the weapon of, a Greek hoplite. Reyna said. She capped Riptide and handed it to me.
-He also rides bareback. The Greek era, so the height of its military power, was before the invention of the saddle, which was Roman. While we find it extremely uncomfortable to ride bareback, he’s used to it, if they follow the Greek way, they have no saddles. Hazel said.
-He speaks and reads Ancient Greek nearly as fluently as we speak Latin. Bobby said.
-I’m dyslexic, my brain is hard-wired for Ancient Greek, not the Latin alphabet. It’s a reverse of how most people here have no trouble reading, I said. It’s why I consider myself a son of Poseidon and why Romma was so angry I was in the City. Hestia took my memories because if I came here openly declaring myself a child of a Greek god, you would’ve killed me. I said.
-I don’t believe you. Jace said.
-I received a message from Olympus. Lupa’s coming back. Tonight. I trust Add, but the rest of you who don’t can get clarifications from her. Dakota said. She sat at the head.
-And it also explains the Elder god prophecy. I said. Caleb’s eyes widened.
-Everybody here heard about it after you left, we all know it, but how do you? Caleb asked.
-I was the prophecy child. I said. I explained how it had went down, from Annabeth’s blade, which she had renamed Reaper, to Luke and the swim in the Styx.
-That makes sense. Bobby said.
-So wait, the whole time Jason and I both panicked like heck when even if we would’ve been prophecy children, we wouldn’t have died? Caleb looked ready to punch someone.
-I know, Thalia, the other child of Hades- Nico- and I ranted just as much, but it wasn’t pretty up there.
-Speaking of Jason, he’s at Camp Half-Blood isn’t he? Paris said. A horrible atmosphere dawned in the tent.
-How did you guess? I said.
-If you were leader there, and Jason is leader here, a swap seemed natural. Paris said. Damn, that kid was smart.
-I think he is. We were swapped because for the second prophecy, 7 Half-bloods were needed. But this time, we weren’t all at the same camp. If Olympus has to be saved, the two camps need to be together. I said.
-Well, great why not just tell us? Hilary asked.
-For the same reason you were separated. A wolf was standing in the tent’s entrance. Lupa advanced and Dakota quickly left the Empress seat and her second, Mike or something, left the seat and stood behind Dakota.
Hazel looked pale suddenly, as if the she-wolf would make her pass judement again or something. She still had the egg nestled in her cupped hands.
Lupa advanced, but the chair disappeared and she stood there.
-Last time the gods ever allowed the two sides ever encountered was the American Civil War. You managed to brew up a war just as bloody as the human event. The distress on Olympus was maximal. When the dust settled and the corpses burnt, the gods decided you must be separated forever. This camp was placed further than its old emplacement and near Mount Othrys, to watch over it in case the titans were to stir, and where the mist was already thick. The whole City was completely destroyed but for a fort, now known as Fort Sumter-the gods made mortals believe a whole new story. They erased all demigod and mortal memory on the subject, and wove the mist so never you would encounter. The demigods under the care of Bacchus and the horse-man Chiron are told never to go near San Francisco because of Othrys and the mist, while you are told that the gods are territorial, and while the road extends to New York, you must never go there.
-Wait, Chiron? Like Hercules and Achilles and Jason and all? Paris asked.
-Yes, the only intelligent horse in the world. Lupa said. I could see her roll her eyes and I wondered if Lupa and Chiron were still bitter.
-And the plan worked, with the help of gods redirecting you whenever you got too close. The 1960’s were hard, but we managed. If you look at the events in that periods I’ll name you the demigod motive or mirroring conflict going with it. Gods still get migraines from those years.
-Cuban Missile conflict. Bobby said.
-A flaw in the plan, Roman demigods based in the Soviet Union found out. Ah Nikita… Always the peacekeeper, always the same… Nikita Khrushveck.
There was a silence after that while everybody digested the news. I got a few deadly looks like someone had switched the “demigod” switch on my back to “mortal must be killed enemy”.
-It’s why I am forbidden to go on Olympus at random and why the solstice meetings are held without most of the only-Roman gods. It is too risky, you Greek demigods come and go to Olympus like the Romans to the city.
-But I have seen you. I recognise you. You were one of the wolves the hunters of Artemis had.
-I had to find a way to integrate myself in the fight. Dianna, as I know her, has always benefited from the services of wolves under my orders. It’s why to you, my coat is white and my hair, while I’m in my human form blonde, instead of the chocolate red your present company see.
-Wait, you’re blonde? Gwen asked. We ignored her but everybody was secretly swearing to never say another dumb blonde joke again.
-You fought with Jason’s sister then. Thalia.
-That’s her name? Of the girl with the bracelet? Dakota asked.
-Thalia Grace. I told them Thalia’s story.
-None know about her young brother, not the hunters. She was convinced he was dead. I found out Jason Grace had a sister last summer. He was so young when he got sent away, there was no chance of ever remembering her after the goddess tampered with his memories a bit. He was just a child. Lupa said.
-Wait, we should go get Jason know that we know where he is. Brad said.
-We can’t. Reyna said her voice dry.
-Rey, why not, we all know you want him to be back as much as the next and we can go to New York this…
I stopped listening. From the corner of the tent I saw a shepherdess, wearing a simple toga, a tunic over, holding a knotted stick. Her glossy black hair and a veil covered her eyes and she looked about 12. She was turned towards me and she took an aureus from her tunic pocket and flipped it. She tucked it back inside.
-Someone put an Iris message on. I said.
-What? Why? Gwen-who was wearing regular clothing, bandages still around her by the bumps in her shirt- said.
-I don’t know, gut feeling, just someone. I said. Caro waved her arm and in the misty image I saw two figures, two people in the forge. The first made my heart act up, because I recognised her blond locks and that look in her eyes-Annabeth. Behind her was standing a kid with sandy-blond hair and grey eyes. The last had curly black hair and dark brown eyes, a babyish face and hid fingers were drumming a table.
The three had their eyes on the map for a winged boat, and they were standing in the place I recognised as Camp Half-Blood’s forge. Kids were busy in the background, cutting pieces of wood.
-I’ve kept in 4 possible designs for the rows right now. Annabeth said.
-Which one is best?
-Malcolm and I’s. Like most suggestions they work on solar energy, except these are as big as the textbooks Chiron uses, which is tiny compared to the others.
-Yeah, but we’d be screwed if it’s a day with bad weather.
-It’s the best solution, still, and the back-up for that would be a changeable battery pack, they could each have 2.
-They could be left them on the deck to charge, and one would last 3 days if we’re right. And at the worst, there’s a sail, and the Argo II will be aerial, for Jason’s sake. The guy, Malcolm I now recognised, said.
-Well then keep those, test try them. Leo said.
-Well then keep those, test try them. Leo said.
-You got it, Valdez. Annabeth said.
-This thing is going to be huge. Are you sure you’ll have enough with 5 oars on each side? Malcolm asked.
-A trireme has 3 layers to its oars, Mal. There are 15 oars on each side. Annabeth said.
-Okay then, never mind me.
-I’m getting paranoid the boat will break on the ride to the City.
-It’s a 6 hour 20 minute flight for mortals, this thing has to take maybe twice as long since its built is better for sea transport and not flying, so it’ll take maybe a day of straight flying. ‘Frisco isn’t that far, Leo, your boat will make it to the City.
-Even you don’t look convinced. Leo said.
-Oh, no I am. I’m just thinking about Gaia’s move. Trying to destroy the gods from Greece itself… and probably Italy since I’m nearly sure more Romans will be joining us. I’m wondering if sabotaging the mountain’s what she had in mind. Or if she found a way to bring Western civilisation back to Greece… She said. She was lost in thought thinking of schemes.
-We’ll figure it out Annabeth. Malcolm said.
-Right, and we should be out of here. Luck guys. Annabeth said. A few Hephaestus campers lifted their hands in salute as she followed Malcolm out. Leo took a paper out of his pocket and unfolded it revealing a sketch in crayon of what was a replica of the boat. A winged boat… Interesting…
We all looked at each other in confusion, except I didn’t have the “woe the Greeks are mentally confused” look. Gwen suddenly looked pale.
The mist shimmered, and I saw a girl standing in a forest. She was 14, with brown eyes, brown hair and muscles all over. She was fighting… Lyncus. She was skilled. She swung her sword and made a throat sound, and Lyncus’ stick snapped in two, that’s when I realised just how strong she was. He flew at her arms raised and the girl dropped the sword and threw a punch. She dodged, and threw some more and I was on my toes, hoping she could keep it up.
Lyncus ran up a tree and propelled himself right for her. His extended legs kicked her and she flew back until she hit the wall of a cave, her nose bleeding.
-Jason! She yelled as Lyncus advanced, his claws seemingly growing. Someone darted right in front of her, and I recognised him. Jason Grace. His sword blocked it. He pushed on it and Lyncus backed off. He snarled and ran back into the trees. Jason starred at the spot form where the enemy had escaped before running to the girl.
-Karen, you okay, anything broken?
-Yeah, my shoulder, just dislocated I think. Just pop it back in.
-Sure. Jason popped her shoulder back in and she picked up her sword with that arm like everything was okay.
-So who the Hades what that? Karen asked moving her shoulder around in circles.
-Not sure. Think he’ll be back?
-Oh yeah, he wasn’t happy I broke his stick. Karen said. Jason slammed his sword on one of the pieces but it bounced back.
-Damn, Karen! How’d you do that one?
-No clue, just did, I’m special. He propped her.
-Your nose is still bleeding. There’s some nectar in my bag for it, common.
Both of them headed for a cave, but they got surrounded by lynxes.
-Oh! I know who he is, he’s Lyncus! Karen said.
-What?
-Somehow he angered Demeter, I think he murdered someone, and she changed him into a lynx, and man he has minions! Karen said.
-Oh wow. Hey, you heard of Lycaon? He has the exact same tendency of murder as you, except Jupiter turned him into a wolf. Jason yelled out in the forest. Lyncus came back out holding a ragged bladed-sword.
-Not personally, but we work for the same greater goal.
-Oh, I’m sure you adore Gaia too.
-Her rise draws nearer insolent consul! If you knew how close we are…
-Insolent consul, that’s a new one. I’ll have to live up to that one too, I guess. Jason said. He attacked Lyncus, and Karen started ploughing through the lynx to keep them away from Jason, but they kept coming and I didn’t know which fight was more impressive. My eyes shifted from fight to fight, and it was going great. I was looking at Karen and the mountains of feline bodies, when everybody gasped, shrieked or jumped to their feet.
Jason was plaqued to the ground, Lyncus’ sword to his throat.
-Being insolent doesn’t pay off, does it? He asked, smiling a pointy-toothed smile.
-Nope. Practising frying off peoples eyebrows does. He said. And then electricity sparked from Jason to Lyncus and he flew off, the hairs on his arms and his eyebrows singed. Jason got back up and stabbed Lyncus where his heart should’ve been and he exploded into golden dust. He spun around, ready for a lynx, but Karen had nailed that down. She had claw marks everywhere though, and her nose was still bleeding.
-I hate cats even more. She said. And her knees buckled.
The mist shimmered and it was over. A few people were touching their eyebrows.
-So he did defeat a giant with a piece of wood? Alex, daughter of Ceres, said.
-Daughter of Pluto talking here, but he looked pretty alive in that one. Caleb said.
-Thank gods! Bobby said. Reyna looked relieved but she didn’t say anything.
-Well, now we know why Lyncus ditched us earlier. I said.
-Yeah, and where Jason is. Lyncus went up North, to Stanley Park, Canada. I’ve been there once. And he was on a quest for Camp Half-Blood. Again. Add, who was that? Bobby said.
-I don’t know her, she must be new.
-Then what was she doing on a quest and what was the quest?
-No way of knowing, and she was probably specified in a prophecy. Courtney said.
-So why can’t we go pick him up and return Add?
-Because, Jason needs to gain their trust if we want this to work. And they’ve got to finish the boat.
-We don’t need a boat. Theo, son of Somnus, said.
-Yeah, but they do. Look, Gaia-Terra is going for power. She’s going to try and decline the gods from Greece itself. They’ll go from Camp Half-Blood then here. They’ll pick people up, and head for the Mediterranean in that boat. And it’s a flying boat by the looks of it. Annabeth said it, it’ll take probably a day to get here if my quick calculations are alright- and holly Styx she’s my sister isn’t she?
-Half-sister, in a way. I told Bobby.
Dude, I am dating Bobby’s sister. I thought.
-So what, we wait until they come here? Reyna said.
-I say we kill him now. Jace said.
-Jace! Dakota scolded.
-He’s an enemy. Greeks and Romans don’t get along, Rome conquered Greece, it’s normal they’re bitter, why wouldn’t they try to ruin it for us?
-Because we need to work together for once.
-You’re an enemy. What if he got planted here? Jace said.
-I don’t remember my name, and I just remembered all this today! And what about Jason, everything you just saw? I said, getting mad at Jace.
-An act.
-Jace- Reyna started.
-Shut up Reyna! He said.
-I will not Jace Gayle, this is just as much the council I am part of as you!
-You’re like him, here by default of someone decent! Jace spat pointing at me.
Reyna stalked up to Jace and lifted her sleeve.
-You remember this scar? You should, you gave it to me. We were 7, knife. And this one.
She lifted her shirt just a bit to show a scar on her side.
-That was Jake, we were 7 as well, gladus in the side when I was sleeping since I’m not vulnerable to you 3 enough as it is. Because I’d hit you that morning. These scars are what I’m made of. I am not some loser little sister you can beat up on and I’m sick of being treated that way, even now. I have received the same training as you and I am your equal-if not your superior- in battle and life. So for once shut the Fontus up and listen to what I have to say. She said.
Her voice was full of power, so autoritary; I didn’t blame her brother for shutting up. I had never seen her stand up like that. For me, Hazel, Bobby or Gwen, oh yeah, but not for herself to her brother. I couldn’t believe it. When you say “war god children are beating each other up”, that sounds normal. But when you realise that sometimes, it’s 3 to 1 and they are brother and sister, and it’s every day for no reason… And you realise mortals get sent to prison for abuse for that, and that whatever face the victim showed she was really just a person…
He held her gaze.
-Add was sent here to learn our culture as Jason is there to learn theirs. We are two major groups with two major personality clashes. There is no way in Pluto that we’d get along, which is why Vesta and Juno took this step to prepare us for each other. Add wasn’t a target until now, I say he isn’t now. I know this should be voted on by the senate, but we’re missing a consul so we can’t. Power then goes to the praetors, and we should vote here and now. Who thinks Add should be executed? She said.
A few people lifted their hands.
-Who begs the different? Reyna asked, putting her hand up.
-We win by one. Add’s life is safe. By the way Add, did you remember your real name yet? Dakota asked.
-Yeah. But Postverta erased it from my memory again. I said.
-Postverta? Brad asked.
-Right, explanation time. Bobby said
Bobby told the story, since he seemed to have registered and understood more about what happened then anybody else.
The Citizens outside had stopped cultivating, practising or doing whatever it was they were, and gone for dinner, I heard the soldiers’ poring back into the City after afternoon training, and grumbling about how the Seconds were terrible at training on their own or overly strict or just moaning for moaning, or in the case of legion 1, 2 and 4 teasing them and chatting about how no-training rocked (subtly saying Mike and Cynthia had been seating as Praetor for the second, and Gwen had no second).
-Great. Whoever tries to kill him will be exiled for an undefined length of time, or tossed in the arena next gladiator run. Dakota said.
-We all do it anyways. Reyna pointed out.
-Make that no armour, then. Lupa?
-I approve of the punishment, the meeting can be closed. Off to dinner. Lupa said.
Reyna, Bobby, Hazel and I stayed behind, and Dakota, Caleb and Gwen imitated us. Gwen and Hazel hugged, and Gwen kept her best friend in her arms for a while, before I figured Hazel was crying again. When Hazel tugged herself out of Gwen’s grip she stalked off, but not to the cafeteria.
-I better follow her. I’ll make her to get some sleep. I’m super glad you’re all okay. She said. She gave me, Reyna and Bobby quick hugs before heading outside.
-I think I’m going to ditch supper too. I’m about ready to drop. Bobby said.
-Yeah, no offence but you all look horrible. Caleb said.
-Thank you, Caleb. He said. Reyna suddenly ran out of the tent.
-What’s wrong with..? Dakota asked.
-She’s been keeping it together since she found Jason’s coin. This is it for her. I said.
-How do you..?
-Lucky guess. I’ll ditch too. I said. And I ran out my separate way. My feet led me to Fontus fall.
But it wasn’t a lucky guess. I knew because I was at the same point as her.
That was it.
I was sick and tired of this game. Sick. And. Tired. Why was I sent somewhere where my chances of survival stayed in the hands of the friends I made? Why me? I’d screwed up with the Gayle brothers, I didn’t speak their language of total devastation, and they were a center of power on their own, dragging others to their side… For all I knew, my days were counted.
I got up and started kicking every rock, plant, trunk, tree stump I saw.
I wanted to go back home, I wanted to hold Annabeth; I wanted to laugh with Grover, spend New Year’s with my mom, walk on the Camp’s beach and fight with Clarisse. Not laugh at Gwen’s jokes, not Fontus falls, but the beach. I didn’t want to be here. The quest was supposed to mean the end of it. It was supposed to be my ticket home. I’d dealt with rabid lynx, Lynx-man the reject superhero, a cannibal depressed mother, and Gaia herself. And then it came to a halt. I had to wait for a boat to show up.
And I knew I wasn’t good at waiting.
I sat on the edge, legs in the water, and the water from the falls splashing me in the face. I was just tired, physically and mentally. At least my memories –if not my name- had come out of this mess.
I stopped and just sat down at the base of a tree, passing every memory into my head; Annabeth, Grover, the Stolls who were so much like the Madison twins, Jake Masson, Katie, Butch, Lou Ellen, Clarisse, Chris, Chiron, Paul, my mom who wasn’t dead after all… All of them. I think I even missed getting yelled at by Clarisse.
I heard someone’s steps nearby. I got up, paranoia still active, and looked around. Through the trees I saw Reyna; she was in the same meadow as I’d seen her cry in the day the quest started. Her cheeks were wet but she’d cried out all the weakness she’d allow herself to acknowledge. She had just token in enough, and her brother had been such a…
She sat down at the foot of a tree and tilted her head back looking up at the tree top.
Except this time I actually talked to her.
-Reyna? I asked. She jumped to her feet.
-Add? I walked out into the meadow.
-Hi. I said. She whipped her eyes hastily.
-Don’t worry. I won’t tell your brothers if that’s why you’re worried. She closed her eyes.
-I don’t usually cry. I haven’t since I’m 7, when we got to camp. She said looking guilty.
-I’m sorry your brothers are such jerks.
-Yeah. They’ve always had it for me. Thank gods they can’t be the complete rulers here, I had no friend when I was little because no one wanted anything to do with me. Not anybody who knew that if they did, they’d get beat up. Here they can’t get to everyone, and that’s the only thing keeping me here, actually. Haven’t you ever wondered why we’re all friends? Jason, Hazel, Bobby, Gwen, Dakota, Caleb and I? We’re 7 personalities that should no way in Pluto get along. What brings us together is that we’ve all suffered, in the same way. Deep down we all have messed up pasts. It started out as emotional support, but eventually it all fell together and we’re friends. We’ve all lost something huge. Dakota lost her mom when she had just turned 6, and her older brother in the war last summer. Jason and her have been best friends since ever, if you saw baby pictures of them together- even I have to say they’re freaking adorable. Gwen lost her twin brother, and Bobby and her both… Their parents are all alive but they never really… Understood them, I guess. And Hazel… Well, you know all about Hazel. And Jason got separated from his mom and sister I guess when he was 2, not sure why… I’ve always been the odd one out in my family, 3 brothers that of course are all older too, dad used to at least keep some peace, but here… There’s nobody to defend me, but me. I’m sorry if I was harsh with you on the quest. I forget that some people can actually give a damn. She said.
-It’s no problem. Why are they like that?
-You mean harsh and mean?
-With you in particular. I asked.
-I’m strong. That’s just it. I’m strong and I’m a girl, which is different. Different is something they don’t handle well, nobody in the Stupido squad does. As one of the only war-children on your side, I wish I could help, but I can’t. In the bigger circle of things yes, but soon as it hits the three of them no. She said.
-You were amazing back at the meeting, shutting Jace up.
-That’s the first time I do that. I’ll get it at home, tonight. She said.
-You just need to tell them Reyna; you are just as strong as them.
-Yeah well, never saw Jack run off and collapse in a forest. She said.
-It doesn’t matter what they have or have not done; you’re just as strong as Jake, Jack or Jace.
-How do you know?
-Because you’re strong enough to cry, and that’s something none of them would do. She met my eyes.
-Thanks Add. She whispered. She gave me a hug. I realised she was nearly as lost as I was, struggling to live in Bellona’s house, coping with the switch, the quest, everything… I felt sorry for her. It was a minefield. One false step and it blew up in her face. She really was the strongest person I knew.
-I’m going to go get some sleep. Lupa’s probably going to get us back at legion training tomorrow and Cynthia’s probably had trouble, Reyna said. Are you coming?
-I’ll stay out here for a while.
-Try to come back before midnight, that’s when the scorpions get up and trust me; it is not a pleasant surprise. She said.
-I’ll take your word on it, thanks. Good luck with your brothers.
-They stand no chance. Lamia went down; they aren’t that different from demoniacal undead snake women. She grinned. Back to normal, I thought as she turned.
That made one.

*I know this is a suckish picture of Karen but I'm having trouble
Hola!

@red Jason already remembers everything, and so does Add (ish don't kill me)
@marmarmar - Y
over a year ago Hellokittymacho said…
heart
awesome capther I can´t wait for the next one

I think it was the first to post, but am having trouble with the internet and not updating the page as well

with love hellokiti (o) macho!
over a year ago AnnabethC said…
heart
Awesome!!!! Thanks for posting!
over a year ago Poseidon3 said…
heart
Yeah, awesome!
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
Wow that was awesome Hecate like the comment how Don't fight fire with fire.
over a year ago Emily_is_COOl said…
Really great chapter(s) Hecate! Are you still gonna post on next Friday??? :o
Anyway! Excellent and thanks for being generous with the chapters, it's like getting a wonderful present for no reason! He-he!!!

*Oh, that icon up there ^ is supposed to be giddy, even though in says smirk*
over a year ago PJhero02 said…
surprise
OH MY GODS that was AMAZING!!!!!!
over a year ago real_madrid_07 said…
big smile
(Y) awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't wait for the next chapter
over a year ago AnnabethC said…
heart
Ahhhhhh, just finished, thanks for 3 AMAZIN CHAPTERS!!!!!
surprise
aah! im gonna die before you post the next capter because you are such a good writer Hectate!
over a year ago wisehead101 said…
big smile
i am new here and i just want to say that I LOVE YOUR CHAPTERS HECATE, THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!!! i have been driving my parents nuts because i wouldnt get off the computer, i was so hooked!!!!! thank u for taking the time to do this. I CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!
over a year ago partypony said…
Awesome chapter, like always.
I'm super glad that you brought back the other point of views. I totally forgot about the daughter of Strenua thing. And yeah, wverything else was epic.
Thanks for posting 3 chapters!
~partypony
over a year ago wisegurl said…
laugh
Those chapters were awesome!! It took me forever to read! But it was totally worth it:)
over a year ago lamy221 said…
blush
:) i really like this... maybe hazle or reyna sould have a dream about one of percy earlier years.. like the sea of monsters or when percy held the sky... or even the battle of the lybrinth... that would be cool... but it would have to have annabeth.. maybe grover.. thalia.. or nico!!! and then piper, leo, or jason would have a dream about a diffrent event with percy.. and percy would have a dream about jason and his friends earlier battles... idk i wouldnt blame u if u didnt do this.. cuz i know its really dumb, but its a way for every one to get to know each other and not have to tell each other about them selves!!
this is absolutely ah-mazingly fantabulous!!!! i heart it sooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!but i have a question...whose caleb's godly parent (sorry, not sure if i forgot, or just am too stupid to remebr) thanks for the fantabulously great chappieXD

over a year ago greek_camper95 said…
smile
awesome chapter as always!!! cant wait till next friday!!!:P
big smile
Luuuuuuuuvvvvvvv it (in singsong voice)
@nico I am pretty sure calebs godly parent is Pluto.
Btw did Hecate say she wrote 27 chapters in all?
Does that mean the final chapter us next week??!!!!
big smile
hmmmmm... so if we cuss we get 3 extra chapters, in that case... haha just kidding :P htat was soo good!!!!! ohmygawdss!!!! YAY PERCY REMEMBERS EVERYTHINGG!!!!! except his name -__- but still it was amazing! but one question, didnt percy talk about the elder gods propehcy and the roman people had never heard of it?
<3 marmarmar <3
over a year ago wolf-lover-0611 said…
monkey
@nico caleb parent is pluto, so she has the same relationship with nico as bobby and annabeth have.(would that be considered half siblings or what?step siblings?)

@marmarmar only jason, lupa, and caleb knew about the elder prophecy before "add" came to the city, now everyone knows about it.

@hecate another 3 amazing chapters!!! great job tying jason and karens quest back to the city!! cannot wait for the next chapters! only chapts 25,26,and 27 are left(i noticed that were 2 chapter 23s)
ps good luck with your book!
over a year ago febez said…
sunny
OMG's AWESOME! my parents think that im obsessive or something. truth be told i probably am! :D and i cant wait for the second Kane chronicles book: THE THRONE OF FIRE to come out either! argh! *scream* if u go to rick's website you can read the first chapter!

love u hecate, febez xxoxx
over a year ago AnnabethPotter said…
smile
THAT WAS THE BEST YET! I am speechless! I'm sooooo glad Percy/Add remembers... BTW, how come Annabeth and Jake Mason's names are spelled with two s's? Isn't it one in the book? Just wondering... But anyways, I am on the edge of my seat!

P.S. You're killing me with this awesome writing! It'll be interesting to see how ur version compares with RR's...
laugh
ok im not even kidding watch the real son of neptune come out and we are all disappointed because of this story :D. and sorryy but i have another question, did you make up the characters reyna and hazel and dakota and stuff or was it mentioned in the lost hero??
<3 marmarmar<3
over a year ago i_luv_books said…
that was fantastic,plz post soon, i luv your writing skills..
over a year ago seashell7 said…
OH that was so good! It's a work of art!
big smile
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW is all I have to say.
over a year ago Idunn said…
kiss
Awesome!!!!
over a year ago febez said…
@marmarmar at the end of the lost hero jason remembers those names from the roman camp. renya is like his girl friend. the way rick has written her name seperatly to the other names as well as it then saying that it was confusing now that he was like half going out with piper, sujests this.
over a year ago annabeth_98 said…
big smile
awesome chapter hecate.... as usual!! :)