The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune

HecateA posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:36AM
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR blesses us with will look like.

Before I start you peoples off, I need to say something.
So shush and listen.

When I wrote "The Lost Hero, written by me", I had to guess who the parents were. Well now, I know. So I am following Rick Riordan's version of the characters. Piper has nothing to do with Persephone, Jason and Thalia are siblings and Camp Ceasar Salad is real. For my series of fanfics, I'm following my version of the characters, but here, Rick's versions rule. Get it?

Title: The Son of Neptune
Rating: C
Type: Adventure, friendship, hopefully humor, maybe a touch of romance
Characters: Add, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Drew, Leo, Jake, Nyssa
OC personalities: Reyna, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, Bobby, Caleb
OC: The Gayle brothers, Karren
Synopsis: After discovering a new world, not so far from their own, Jason and his friends are sailing straight for it, unsure wheter they'll come out victorious or just start a civil war. But it doesn't take the arrival of a flying boat to get the citizens curious. They already sence something is wrong, way before the flying ship docks.

Disclaimer: The story base, character and settings base was created by Rick Riordan, who owns the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Heroes of Olympus rights.

A/N: Hopefully you guys will like it! I got some very nice comments on my random wall poll, so here it is guys! Love you all, you rock!

The Rebel Soldier's debut: link

The Honour in Death's debut: link

The Fire's Revenge's debut: link

Part Two's debut: link
So once again you guys have the opportunity to get in my head of what I think the next HoO book RR bl
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 10:13PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3419 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 3419

over a year ago PJhero02 said…
smile
percy has to be in it because him and jason are supposed to lead the other five!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago UnoriginalName said…
She deserves the break. HecateA, I command you to take a couple weeks off, I know the effort you put in this book, so don't force yourself to continue writing. Amazing. 229 pages, and I can't wait to read the rest. You honestly could be a writer, if you have an original idea (which I am sure you do have) that people would like. And what, you are only in middle school- high school? Actually I don't know what type of school you are in. Anyway, Congratulations, and to all a happy new year.
over a year ago Poseidon3 said…
No kidding! You can't leave out a powerful demigod like Percy.
over a year ago percyjfan said…
you have to write more come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago Calypso0 said…
wink
I agree with PJhero02... Percy would whip Jason! And HecateA feel free to skip UnoriginalName's comment...(no offence there) I'm waiting a week for the new chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST POST POST ;-)
smile
yes, feel free!!!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
surprise
percy would beat Jason I mean curse of Acchilles duh (ik i spelled tht rong) btw is the TSN over in posting bc u left us at a cliff hanger so how can u b done posting the fanfic
over a year ago redhawks said…
GUYS!!!!!! STOP SPAMMING!!!!!! NOW!!!!!! Go to the forum The Lost Hero Discussion if you wanna talk about this. GO. NOW. STOP SPAMMING!!!!!!
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
spammings not a good idea
surprise
SORRY i think ur havin a spaz attack ok sorry A
laugh
Ha Ha Ha! you guys are hilarious! But seriously Hecate, post again soon.
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
yeah , even though im a spammer, i think that we should listen to redhawks because otherwise hecateA will get mad at us....oh and 2marrooww is friday, and yeah no what that means? (hopefully u no, otherwise that would be kinda...idk) yeeeppp i dont even have to say it because everyone knows what happens on fridays<333333333
big smile
She posts every Friday guys..........Sometimes on Tuesday........For what she thinks are ishy chapters.

I know I sound mean but stop. If you spam she will stop posting!
over a year ago Wisegirl123 said…
kiss
Can't wait for next chapter. This is -hopefully- not spamming.
smile
great story!!! from now on i will not spam!!!!
over a year ago UnoriginalName said…
angelic
People, would you kindly delete ALL of your spam? Spamming is like wearing your shoes in a house. You only do it if you have permission. Go make another forum about who would win in a battle between Jason and Percy. I would join the conversation.

Great Job Hecate, and peoples, she does not have to write more because she FINISHED THE FREAKING BOOK. She wrote 27 chapters, and only has published 16. Geddit?

Anyway, great job Hecate, you are a talented writer, and please write another fanfic 10 months from now after the Son of Neptune comes out.
over a year ago childofaeolus said…
Love the story but what is spamming?
smile
kinda like putting things on here that have nothing to do with what it is about...like how it is AMAZING!!!
I have the EXACT defination from Hecate on either page 21 or 22. I am thinking page 22. Everyonne look at that.

Spam is also saying you will not spam or spam is gone!! No need for it. We will know when it is gone.

Thank you Wisegirl for helping me. And telling them to delete it.

While it is not spamming, please don't say you guys can't wait for the next chapter. We know you can't because we can't either but there is no need to aunonce it to the world. You don't have to go back and delete it but just don't please do it again.

I may sound harsh, but guys please. We keep telling you. YOU say you won't but then you do. Just try and refrane from any spamming. If you fear it may be spamming then go personally tell Hecate. Post it on her wall. That way you don't risk Lightning, Wisegirl, Hecate, or me, Redhawks(call me Red/red/Katelynne(Katelynne if you really want.).Thanks) getting mad at you.

Any spam I see I will get after you. If it becomes repeated I will personally go to your wall and post something and private chat you to get you to stop. Not to call out anyone but I have done that to Greekrulez
over a year ago Angle97 said…
Perfect as always!!!!!! You really should become a writer or suggest ur ideas at least to RR cuz ur brilliant wit writing!!!!! Question though: why was Gaia so concerned wit Dakotas memory? And also will we find out soon wat the comets/shooting stars meant? Or did I just accidentally skip ova something?
over a year ago barogr said…
cloudy
Happy new year everybody, there's only 7 hours left here, so do we get to read a new chapter today or one of last weeks 3 chapters was for today already?
over a year ago AnnabethC said…
big smile
I was wondering that as well. I hope we get a new one!:) about 13 hours here! :)
over a year ago wisegurl said…
laugh
There's 15 hrs left til next yr here!!!!
big smile
This is SPAMMM also A when r u postin today is friday u know
over a year ago HecateA said…
smile
14 hours here I think!!!

So this week instead oaf posting Son of Neptune I will post a sypnosis of the assignement my history teacher made me write for Christmas homework on the origins of just kidding.
No. But I'm appointing red as my second if she accepts it, because most of her posts reflect what I would post. So if she accepts, listen to red.
*Clarification of Janus From the research I've done, it seems to be Janus is an all-Roman god that for some reason is at Camp Half-Blood. Janus is like Apollo and Triton, keeps his name in both mythologies.
@redhawks 1) That is totally coincidental! If you want your parents' names in there, we'll talk. :P 2) Your doctor is freaking harsh! Owe... Can I use that for Karen? (foot-twisting)
@lightning - Your brother is so spontaneous its awesome! And I had to put the HP in it, forgive me, I had to...
And will you all decide whether I'm Rick Riordan or JK Rowling already? I'm having a major identity crisis :P
redhawks - Better then cocky, notice that's how a whole bunch of heroes died or caused mayhem (note; emotional rollercoasters may be called mayhem...)
@barogr - I understand, but I needed everything in one chapter about her. 115 pages to you, you still have a little over a hundred to go. Chapters to come are longer.
@Festus *nearly cant lift weight of 200 pages award* I need to make my award case bigger for all the ones you people are handing over.
@AnnabethC - Yeah, sorry but not in my current plans. I never really liked Luke *ducks fangirl-thrown tomatoes*
@party pony 1)She will probably be nothing alike in RR's version, so dont say that. she might end up being an immatur slacker... ouch... Its okay, I'll read it,go "what?" but RR will sell it to me. also, Dakota might be a guy. I was thinking about how Bobby is the only guy in the ennumeration, and some writters are making Dakota a boy, so I was wondering... eh... 2)I'm glad I managed to say true to Leo 3)Thank you, I'm very proud of my prophecies. 4) I'm guessing muses can have demigods, they're goddesses right? Never heard anything about them being eternal virgins like Artemis or whateve rother reason there is. 5) Not really. I have books and parents at handy and background info of shtuff (not a typo) I researched at the school library. 6) Wait and see (for the dream, the Kako Xorki, and the memory will never be officially said but someone good at puzzles will be able to piece it together I think)
@Greekrules - Yes Jason has another quest
@red - You are absolutely right.
@barogr - You're righ if my research was worth anything
@RomanCRITIC- that's awesome! I just bought myself an english-latin dictionary with a chapters gift card. My friends are even mor epuzzled about me then usual, but once I tell them I finished the last Hunger Games book in a little more then 12 hours it would've cut to that anyways, so really...
@red - Yes I did. I was talking to red and panicking because I couldn't figure out with which scene to end the book. She's very good at enduring panicking people.
@child of aeolus - You'll love how I planned out his remembering.
@lightning - Yes I am flippin serious! And I have 4 other projects going on to keep me from floating pointlessly. I'm a busy person.
@blackjack - Hey! Welcome to the spot! Here's your muffin basket, and to everyone else new, come get yours! And thank you!
@losthero - Umm... I did really chear, but there was no finger-hovering, I'd already decided on the sequel's events, so really...
@red - Do quote red. And if you are reffering to QUIDITCH its either the golden winged ball, the Snitch, the big red one, the Quaffle, or the ones that freak out of control, Bludgers I think they are called in english... And no, my snitch was not included (I got one for Christmas).
@NicoDiAngelo- Calm down!!!! Its a fanfic, there might not be a grain of truth in it!
@wisegirl97 - You have no idea how touching that is. Yes, some decisions I have made for this fic are killing me inside and some scenes I'm itching to write, but I do think you will enjoy it. And you created a fanpop account to comment on my shtuff? Holly... Someone told me about that but I didn't think it was actually true...
*CLARIFICATION - I have 230 pages (one of them is random) of this saved up on my faihtful little USB key, which I'm considering naming R2. I have finished typing it, because I do not write as I go, but have chapters prepared in advance. Yes I am still making you wait, but I might start posting in twos so its all out before the book is.
@febez - Aww, thanks! That's really nice to hear...
@UnoriginalName - That would drive me as well as everybody else here insane! I have a sequel and threequel (word?) possibly that I need all out before October, so dont worry, it'll get you to October at least. (I think...)
@Greekrule - Do you mean Connor and Travis Stoll?
@unoriginal name - *mutters she's already 4 chapters and
@- Angle97 - Okay, well the shooting star thing will be revealed in one of Add's last chapters. RR has his own ideas and wont take in mine (if he doesI get my name printed on the book, he he :D) and probably gets an overload of ideas anyways, wont get to mine until the book is off to the editors. Someone has already said that they will link this from RR's twitter at some point (not sure if he did).

TO WHOEVER ASKED- Im in a Francophone school that goes from seventh to ninth grade

And you know what else I advertise for, don't yah?
The....... FAN FICTION AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!
I made it to the top 10 best HoO , we are voting who is going to the final 5, if you think I, or any other writter, deserves a spot there click on this link (it says top 10, buts its top 5): link
And I am leading (?)favorite writter of 2010 with half the votes!!!! If you want your voice ehard, click on this link: link
And thank you so very much for the detailed comments. I had no idea Dakota's chapters would reak chaos on everyone at that extent! I did it on purpose to make it sad and touching, but Oh my gosh... If I could get that everytime I would be so thankfull...
And the comments about how this story isn't just what the writter want to hear, that's absolutely magnificent to get as well...
And to everyone who wants a book published... I've got it. The manuscript at least. I am revising, adding, making my main younger, but I am hopping before the end of 2011 that this manuscript will have passed in the hand of a publisher and hopefully he likes it... If he does, you will 1) Hear excited screaming no matter where you live once I'm alone so nobody thinks I belong in a mental hospital. and 2) Make sure you can all recognise it.

Jason Grace
December 26th: the Underworld
Last time I’ll ever be in that place (hopefully)

Nico got us in the judgement tent.
I was even surer I never wanted to get in here.
It looked like a cave. From the outside it was a tent- no different than the ones we held praetor meetings in, except completely black. I guess that’s where Caleb got that idea from. But inside it was a decked out cave. The rocks and ceilings were solid rock, and stalagmites and stalactites were present. But that was the part of the place where the damned sit, I reckoned. Because where the 3 judges sat… It was SO SWEET.
The floor went from black rock to bejewelled tiles. The table was carved out of a block of solid gold, and the 3 guys sitting there looked pretty comfy on different puffy chairs. They had fruity brinks or bottled water sitting in front of them. The walls were made out of gold, engraved with scenes of what I guessed was Elysium. It looked awesome, a labyrinth of big mansions and parties.
One of them, I was sure was William Shakespeare. I’d heard Caleb talking to Reyna about him, and how he was too soft on the damned, and he was the only guy there wearing clothing that could’ve gone with it. He had a brown beard and he wore old blue clothes.
The second looked so much like Cal I thought maybe the boread wasn’t that immortal. But then I realised his face wasn’t as messed up- it still wasn’t pretty- and his hair was shorter. He wore a NHL jersey and skates (I wondered how great that went for him) and he had a stick pressed on a wall besides him. Speaking of which, I was pretty sure the stick and skate blades were made of Imperial gold. I really wanted to go check that out, but I didn’t. I stayed next to Nico figuring he was our ticket out of hell.
The last one was ripped like heck. He was in his late twenties, early thirties, wore Greek armour on top of his chiton (which is the Greek toga) and his hands were huge. He had shoulder-length brown hair, and a beard nearly as long. His eyebrows were thickening, but his electric blue eyes were his main feature. It didn’t take 20 questions or 3 guesses to figure out who he was, and it was pretty obvious, even if his sword wasn’t laid down in front of him.
Karen was scared to death. First week as a demigod and we through her in the underworld. I felt bad about dragging her into this, but it was too late to turn back. I gave her hand a quick squeeze before drawing my gladus. It was the same rule everywhere: you tend to listen to guys with swords more.
Karen turned to look up at me in the eyes. I mouthed the words all right.
-Key, who’s next? The hockey jock said.
-Actually, Rocket, I believe we have an intermission. Shakespeare said.
-This will only last a second, promise. We only need to talk to Heracles. Nico said. Hercules got up and strolled towards us.
Oh dear gods. I thought.
When Kota and I were still little kids we used to daydream about being as strong as Hercules, about killing the monsters he did. We used to think of this guy like he was a god! And now… Holly Styx, he was standing right there. I tried to think about how excited she’d be if she were here. And then I realised this was my second quest without Kota and Bobby, which just seemed so weird…
-How can I be of assistance young cousin? Hercules asked.
-This is Jason Grace.
-Thalia’s brother? He asked surprised.
-Um… He’s a son of Jupiter, but same mom, yeah. And this is Karen Mallock, daughter of Kratos.
-Ah, the strength god… When you grow older I’ll have to try my luck at sword-fighting you. Karen’s eyes were wide as drachmas.
-Sure. Karen said. But even her muscled arms seemed small and week compared to Hercules. Dang I must’ve looked week.
-With what the underworld is looking like, I might be able to be of your world for that. But no matter, how may I help?
Nico gave me a “talk to your brother” look and I though “ah Styx he is my brother”. The strongest greatest known Greek hero (thank you Disney) ever was my brother.

And I bet it wasn’t just Kota and I, he was probably the model for any small demigod.
And then I remembered something my sister had told me. About the girl she was succeeding. And my excitation went down. But I kept talking.
-You fought with the gods during the first giant war, didn’t you?
-You fought with the gods during the first giant war, didn’t you?
-Yes.
-Then did Ju- Zeus, ever tell you where he got the herbs the giants used? Hercules looked me in the eyes.
-Yes. A field, far from Olympus. More at the North I think. I cannot quite remember the name-
-See, that’s kind of the point.
-But I remember where it is in the twenty-first century.
-Where?
-In British Columbia. Canada. A place called Stanley Park.
-No way! Karen gasped.
-What, you’ve been there?
-Jason- if I’m not on set or at school; I practically live there! The trees are enormous; I imagine that’s where they are?
-Correct. Spread amongst the trees. Hecate put a spell on it- to prevent them from sprouting everywhere. They only grow on loopholes of her magic, and they are only there for a few minutes.
-When would that be?
-The last minute of a year, or the whole during of a council.
-Damn, specific, much? Nico asked.
-Quite.
A woman got thrust in the room, wearing an orange jumpsuit and begging.
-Please, please I beg of you-
Hercules sighed.
-I must get back.
-We understand, thank you for your time. I said. My voice must’ve sounded bitter.
-Is something wrong, Jason Grace?
-Yeah, actually. You’re the guy who ruined my sister’s friend’s life. Zoë Nightshade. You got her to help you get a Hesperides apple which got her kicked out of her family, and you didn’t mention her, ever. That’s what’s wrong. I said, starring the guy who’d been my idol in the face. Karen frowned.
-We all make mistakes Jason Grace. But she found a new life, did she not? I was young and foolish.
-You could still have made it right, like you did so many times for entire nations. Or were you too chicken to ever admit you did something wrong? Hercules’ jaw was shut so tight I thought he’d break a tooth off.
-Everything is right for her now. She is in Elysium. And if you will excuse me, I need to try and make things right for that woman over there. The only reason I’m here, actually, make sure some people get it right.
The woman behind him was sobbing. He took his seat next to the hockey player, number 9. Maybe there was a third face to Hercules. Never two without 3, I guess…
-Common, we know where to go, and I don’t want to see this. Karen said, tugging at my wrist for me to follow her and Nico out as the council decided whether or not to force that woman to break slates of marble in two with her head for eternity or not.
Hecate was waiting for us a distance from the door. She held her stick in front of her with both hands.
-Nico, why’d she call you Kako Xorki? Nico smirked.
-It means wicked spell in Greek. It’s her pet name for me. It’s actually a miracle she likes me, she’s very close to she-who-turns-me-in-dandelions. He said.
-Do you have a destination you would like to go to? Hecate said.
-Stanley park, British Columbia. Karen said.
-Alright then. Kako Xorki, I imagine you will be returning to camp?
-Yeah, Annabeth would kill me if I didn’t. Nico said.
-That’s not the way I’d enjoy your visit. Hecate said.
-Thank you, that makes 2 of the people down here. He grumbled.
-Bye Jason, bye Karen. Good luck. He said. Then Hecate waved her staff and he vanished.
-Well then, any particular place in Stanley Park you’d like to be at? Hecate asked.
-Umm… In the forest. Karen said.
-Alright then. She raised your hand.
-Wait! I said. Hecate’s hand froze mid-air.
-Do you know if Hazel’s okay? I asked. She turned into Trivia.
-Hazel is doing fine, but she is in great peril. Trivia said.
-Is she on a quest? The river Styx started to bubble.
-I cannot tell you.
-I’m her friend. I begged.
-I know, Jason Grace, believe me I know, but I just can’t. Have you not learn that everyone has a superior, much like Lupa the she-wolf is yours? I am on probation from mine. She said. She took the rope at her waist off and handed it to Karen.
-This will be useful. It’s all the help I can give you, good luck. And she waved her hand and we weren’t in the underworld.
The trees were enormous. Wider than tires and higher then I’d thought trees could get. They were pretty far from each other, but the forest seemed to stretch on forever.
-Holly…
-Yeah. Karen said, her eyes illuminated by an ear-to-ear smile.
-Okay, we’re here until New Year. That’s 4 days. I said.
-I have an aunt that lives close bye. If it’s not too dangerous for both of us to stay there…
-I don’t know about you, but my scent is stronger than nearly anybody’s.
-We should stay here then. It never was a great place anyways. When me and mom stayed there there’d always be something bad.
-Then your aunt’s place is not a good demigod place, especially with me around. Your scent probably isn’t too bad, but my dad is one of the big-3, and he’s the better-known one too, which makes me a monster beacon.
-Pardon, monster bacon?
-That’s not what I said, but if I don’t watch out yes. I smiled.
-So we just hang out in the woods. Karen suggested.
-Sounds good.
We found a cave, its opening straight on its roof, which was odd, but at least it was practically human-free. And I doubt they couldn’t actually, since as far as I knew I was the only one who could fly. Thalia tried once, the hunters stopped by for a few hours on Christmas day before darting off. It epically failed. Not sure why, though. There was already a cave so we decided to make camp and wait there.
I’d brought along the binder Annabeth had given me and I read the myth again, the familiar Latin words were comforting.
-When did you learn to speak Latin? Karen asked. I answered in Latin by accident. Her face was so good, I tried not to laugh.
-I was two. I answered in English.
-Bilingual at age 2, not bad. Karen said.
-Yeah I guess. At the city you pick up Latin fast. I said.
-The City? What City, New York?
-No, not New York. You wouldn’t know about it.
-Then tell me. You can read Latin too, can’t you? How do the letters not mess up your eyes, I can barely read a script line! Karen said. Wait, are you even dyslexic?
-Dyslexia is a trait of… Of Greek demigods. I said, figuring I couldn’t keep it away from her.
-Greek? What other type of demigod is there?
-Roman. There are Roman gods. I said.
And then I told her about the city, about Juno switching me and Percy, about legions, consuls, praetors, about everything I remembered about my friends. Except for Reyna. I hadn’t told anybody much about her yet.
-Wait, if I were at your camp, I’d have 2 moms? Karen asked when I was done.
-No, I think Strenua and Kratos are 2 different immortals completely. I said.
-Good, that would be messed up. But nobody knew?
-Nobody but the gods and Chiron.
-Seriously?
-If it wasn’t seriously, I wouldn’t be here; I would be back with my legion and friends. I said.
-You wouldn’t know Leo and Piper wouldn’t be your girlfriend?
-She isn’t really my girlfriend! I said a little defensively. Never mind. No, I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t even know you.
-Wow, that would be horrible, if you’d never met Thalia. What was that thing about the girl she was succeeding, back with Hercules? I hesitated telling her Zoë Nightshade’s story. Hercules had been my idol, and I remember how that crashed when Thalia told me.
-Nothing. I said. Karen wasn’t dumb, she knew I was lying, but she let it pass. I went back to reading. After a while I lost it and put the binder back in my backpack.
You learned to calm down at the City, even with ADHD. You had to control yourself all the time back there. I wasn’t particularly good at it, but I couldn’t lose what little of it I had. So I took the book back out and read the myth again.
Here and there Annabeth had written little footnotes, why on the Latin copy, I wasn’t sure, but she had. Above a passage about Mimas, a giant slain by Hephaestus. In red ink she’d written “Leo?” All her little footnotes reminded me of Bobby, and then I remembered they were siblings. Paris, Malcolm, Socrate: they probably did the same thing too, even though they were from different camps. This was going to get so messed up. Having to figure out who’s where. Percy and I couldn’t be the only one lost, and what if some or the craftsmen or farmers at the City decided to go to Camp? It was definitely less harsh for them there, and it would be a way to make distance from your enemies, because we were going to get mixed. And that was when it was going to get messed up.

And what the heck, happy New Years!

To all the girls and leaders I ever went to girl guides with. Racoons.
Add
December 27th
Not too far from sacred land
Forest King
-Damn it! Bobby said. Reyna walked over and swore. It was early morning, the 27th of December.
-What’s wrong? Hazel asked, trying to tame the fire with her wand.
-All of the food is missing! Reyna said.
-What? I walked over and glanced at the bag where we’d emptied all the food. It was absolutely empty.
-Ah, Styx…
-I blame racoons. Hazel said.
-What did racoons ever do to you?
-Well… nothing. But you try being a racoon for a week; you won’t like them loads afterwards either. She said, creeping up behind us.
-Well… nothing. But you try being a racoon for a week; you won’t like them loads afterwards either. She said, creeping up behind us.
I figured this was like the Aqua-bats, and I just didn’t want to know.
-I don’t think this would be raccoons. The bag wasn’t even opened; I put an alarm chip on it.
-Alarm chip? I asked.
-I had a lot of time a few days ago, shoot me. He shrugged.
-Magic? Reyna said.
-I don’t know. Hazel? Hazel lifted her wand up in the sky, pointed straight up. A shockwave rippled the air and small, silvery indistinct silhouettes appeared everywhere where she’d performed magic, one seemingly different right above the bag. They were only there for a few seconds.
-Ooh, unpronounced, nearly undetectable teleportation spell. Whoever did this is good. It takes so much energy to do that, most of us pass out. For a week.
-Does this have something to do with racoons?
-None of your sisters or brothers can do it? I asked.
-Nah, unless Jazzy’s gotten way better since she left. Hazel shrugged.
-So a god?
-Some immortal life form, yeah.
-So they stay silent when we need help, but if they want to steal from us that’s okay? Reyna asked, her expression angry.
-What do you mean “stay silent”?
-Add, it’s been a month since anyone has heard anything from a god, other than Lupa, and surprisingly Romma. Reyna said.
-Why?
-We have no idea. Reyna said.
-And then you popped up. And Vesta speaks to you.
-My brain just went kaput, this is getting more confusing by the second. Hazel said.
-No, it makes sense. The gods go silent and then Vesta and Juno switch Add and Jason. They…
-Want something. Reyna said.
-From both places. I finished.
-Oh Gods… Hazel said.
-What? Does it have to do with the prophecy? We know 3 children of the elder gods, 4 if you count Add’s friend.
-Bobby, you believe in that? Reyna asked.
-Yes.
-Thank you! I said.
-But it’s never happening. Hazel said.
-It has! I said.
-Will.
-No. It never will. There is no way Jason will get hurt, nor Caleb, nor Add! Reyna said. The subject died out, this was obviously hitting too close to home.
-Hey guys, look over there. Hazel said breaking the silence. Something in the bush was moving. We froze. It could be a dog, a wolf or a hellhound.
-What is it? Reyna whispered.
-No idea. I answered back. Bobby slowly knelt and picked up a rock. He threw it towards the moving thing and out sprang a lynx. His eyes were vertical, and glowed amber and his coat was grey, spotted black. We all relaxed except for Hazel. Just a forest animal.
-Hazel are you okay?
-That’s a Florida bobcat. She said.
-If it’s a Florida bobcat, what the heck is it doing..? I was interrupted by the apparition of 2 more lynxes.
-These are the bobcats we’re supposed to find here. Hazel said.
-Then what about the first? Bobby asked.
-I have no idea. Hazel said. More lynxes appeared. The horses grew nervous.
Master, run! Pacific pleaded.
-Pacific, what do you mean?
This is more than it appears, run! Run for your life!
I cut the ropes tying the horses to a tree. They all galloped away from the tree, and away from the lynx, but they stayed in the clearing.
More lynx.
-Lynx don’t travel in pack, this is wrong. Hazel said through gritted teeth. The lynx stayed there, and I realised more of them were circling us. There was no way out unless we pushed them; and that sense of something creepy happening turned into a sense of imminent danger. I took out Riptide, to discover Reyna’d had her spear in her hand for ages. The extra length would be useful to stay away from the nasty teeth they were starting to show.
-I don’t like this. Reyna said. A lynx snapped at her and she jerked her spear forwards to make it back away. Bobby and Hazel were armed as well, and we rounded up as the horses got circled as well.
-Pacific! Lead them far away from here! I yelled. Pacific neighed, understanding I had no desire to argue with her and she led Airborne, Empire and Independence away. The lynx let them pass.
-What do they want? They want something, lynx don’t just attack especially not in daylight, they want something… Hazel kept muttering as Bobby, Reyna and I started waving our swords to keep the beasts away. And then she became as pale as a sheet.
-Excellent deduction daughter of Trivia. A voice said. We froze and an enormous lynx advanced through the others. Then he rose on two legs and the lynx’s pelt pealed off, revealing a man. He had pointy ears higher then average, with the little black tip like a lynx. He wore a toga made of a patchwork of lynx skins, tied around his waist by a thick rope. He had mean amber eyes, at an angle like the lynx he’d incarned and what we saw of his skin was spotted. His nose was triangular and his teeth pointy, and he held a long staff, which was more of a stick with a huge knot at the top.
Who are you? Reyna asked harshly. She moved back and pointed her spear at lynx-man and Bobby and I immediately covered her from the lynx. He made a weird noise between a hoot and a bark and the lynx retreated.
-I am Lyncus. He said. The look in Reyna’s eyes said “I don’t care who you are as long as I’m either allowed to gut you or you’ll go away”. But hazel and Bobby had terrified looks in their eyes and I felt a presence in my head, only confirmed when a voice said;
He is the king; he wanted to kill a messager of Demeter, to take credit for the wisdom on agriculture my sister had told him to spread what she had taught him. Demeter intervened and turned him into a lynx.
The voice was Hestia’s, and I couldn’t understand why she’d tell me a myth that by their looks, my friends knew, but not my name. But now was not the time to ask.
-You tried to murder a man who enriched your kingdom by his knowledge. Was the first thing I said.
-If you insist on passing pleasantries, son of the Sea.
-I try to hang with people who don’t kill. I said.
-Then you are witt a group of people you must’ve tried to avoid. Lyncus smiled.
-Shut it. Hazel hissed.
-Let it be so. An image is worth a thousand words, anyways, I say. The king tapped his staff to the ground and I wasn’t in the forest anymore.
the background stood an enormous temple in black stone, and they were standing on a mountain fighting. Further away, a few legions were fighting against monsters. But the 7 there were fighting some real meanies. Cyclops. Huge Cyclops. The first figure I recognised was Reyna. She wore only a chest plate and a helmet. She slashed one on the leg and kicked it square in the chest. She ran after it as it stumbled down the mountain side, jumping from one rock perch to another. The Cyclops finally stopped falling. Reyna kicked it in the side. It looked pretty beat down, and it opened its eye. Calf brown. My stomach twisted in a knot.
-Have… Pity. He croaked. She recognised that voice.
-Don’t you try your dirty Cyclops tricks on me! Reyna yelled. And with that she kicked the Cyclopes and it rolled off the mountain into the sea. Reyna’s eyes scared me. She was out for blood, and the Cyclops who’d looked so much like my brother, whose blood tainted the hem of her jeans, was just one out of Zeus-knows how many others, and the stain was just one out of possibly every pair of jeans she owned. Reyna didn’t even pause to watch him go through the surface of the water or hear his scream; she took off again, looking for more blood.
I was seeing a small girl with brown curls from the back. Sparks flew from her hands and I saw a tree catch on fire and some ground collapse. Then I heard an agonising scream, of someone being hurt.
Bobby was crouched in a crevice in the mountain top and Jason Grace besides him. Jason made a hand gesture and Bobby slashed a rope with a dagger. Then the mountain side exploding, rubble burying an enemy legion of half-bloods, about 20 of them.
Bobby and Jason high-fived, glad of their success before running off, swords drawn, to their next targets...
And back in the forest.
-That was a war Lyncus. Wouldn’t know one if it hit you in the face, I bet you’ve never fought an honourable one. Reyna spat out.
-Watch your tongue daughter of Bellona, there is plenty more where that came from. Do you believe me son of Neptune?
Son of Neptune, why did that title bug me?
-Why are you here? You are not here to talk to us, just get it over with. I said.
-My mistress is in need of one of you. And that one she will get. He smiled a cruel smile that made me go “uh oh” and he made more of the odd lynx calls. The pack jumped.
Reyna was an ace at battle. She swung her spear, stabbing through lynxes, 2 at a time and taking it back without so much as a glitch before killing more. Bobby swung his sword using techniques so complicated I wasn’t sure where he’d learned to pull them off. And Hazel, with a Pilum that had probably been her wand instants ago, hit the beasts as far away as she could, and I kind of doubted that the Pilum wasn’t magic, because some of them were soaring right above the treetops.
I swung my sword, taking out 3 to 5 at a time, but the ones we killed kept rising and getting back in the fight.
-Stupid bobcat, stay dead! Someone yelled.
-Ho! Hazel! Bobby yelled. But that took away his concentration and he fell, pushing against my back. My back tingled. I took him by the shoulder and Hazel’s eyes widened like she’d gotten a divine inspiration too. She wacked the nearest lynxes, spun her Pilum like a walking band’s leader. It turned back into her wand. She pointed it at the animals in front of her.
-Apparet Ursa! She yelled. And there was a light so bright my eyes automatically closed and then the sound of a tree falling, people yelling and my eyes shot back open.
3 trees had fallen down, roots sticking up, dirt still clinging on to them. I was still grasping Bobby by the shoulder, but Lyncus and his beasts were nowhere to be seen. I was going to ask what had happened but Reyna beat me to it.
-What the Pluto happened? Hazel, her teeth anchored into her lips knelt down and picked up the barrette before putting it back in her hair. Reyna grabbed my shoulder.
-What did you see? Then she saw Bobby.
-Bobby’s hurt! I said. He had a gash running across his lower stomach, like claws.
-Ah Styx, Bobby you still with us?
-Depends- are you all still in a forest?
-Yes he is. I said, lying him down. His face was twisted with pain.
-I think that was Lyncus himself. Hazel said kneeling down. She pulled Bobby’s shirt up just enough to see the gash.
-Is that bad?
-Well, I doubt Lyncus has rabies.
-Then good.
-I never said he didn’t. Your head feeling okay Bobby. Bobby?
-He fainted. Reyna said.
-I’ll take that as his head is pretty bad. Add, check in my bag, there’s a jar shaped like an owl, you’ll know it when you see it. Hazel said, putting a hand on his forehead. I got up and rummaged through her bag. A sweater, a folded up blanket, a few other things; and the bottle. I got it and gave it to Hazel. She took off the top.
-Reyna, pin him. Hazel requested. Reyna did, and Hazel tipped it over, a few drops of the liquid dripping down. Bobby’s wound started smoking and he stirred in his state of unconsciousness, fighting against Reyna, who managed to hold him down well enough.
-He’ll be like that for the next few minutes. Might be a while before he’s conscious again.
-Why? It’s just a scratch, isn’t it?
-Yeah, but this is Lyncus. He’s way worst then a lynx and I think he poisoned Bobby through the wound.
-Wait, he wanted to kill who again?
-Triptolemus.
-Yeah, but Triptolemus was out to spread the word about agriculture, right?
-Right.
-And she told him because he was a prince who gave her shelter when she was looking for Persephone. So what the hell is he doing alive? That’s Ancient, and Lyncus was mortal! I said. Hazel’s look said she already knew, and I wasn’t all sure if Reyna cared.
-I don’t know. It… It sounds like the prophecy of the seven. You know, the doors of death? It doesn’t matter right now. I think we should give him an hour before we move.
-Might as well get the horses. I said.
-I’ll come with you. Reyna should stay here in case he starts twitching again.
-I have no idea how to treat an animal wound! Reyna said.
-It’s like a sword slash, besides, I’ve done everything already. If he starts twitching just hold him down.
-Great. Reyna said. As Hazel and I headed into the woods, she sat down besides Bobby and started whipping the lynx blood off her spear tip with a dirty rag.
We didn’t talk. Hazel was still very pale, looking beat down like she’d just seen a ghost who’d reminded her of the worst moment of her life, and I wasn’t sure to make out of all I’d seen.
Reyna had killed a Cyclops. No second thought, no regret, she just had. He’d begged of her, he was already down; no way he could’ve caused any more damage. And Bobby with his bomb- as rocks and rumble of the mountaintop buried half-bloods alive. They weren’t like Cyclops, they died for good. There was no second chance, unless you were Lyncus apparently. And just like that, all gone. Then Hazel, using her magic as a mean of destruction. I’d heard screaming, people hurt, I’d seen ground collapse and trees fall. Cold-blooded murders. This made the people on this quest with me, the quest to save, cold-blooded murderers.
And I didn’t know which one scared me more. Reyna, who’d been raised having to fight fire with fire, or just get burned, Bobby, who was the quiet, witty, scientific guy who was using what he knew to hurt, scratch that, kill. But I think it was Hazel. The girl who loved animals, the one who’d given me my tour of the City and saved me from Reyna’s spear on my first day... She’d caused so much chaos all to herself that day… Reyna you could tell straight away she’d been in fights. Bobby, he was a smart guy from the moment you met him. But Hazel- Hazel I’d underestimated. I’d never seen that from her, and something –maybe the killer instincts Gwen’d talked about- made me think she could do a lot worse…
We found the horses. They stood, as if waiting for us.
-Here we go. I said to try and diffuse the tension. It diffused nothing.
We (I) assured the horses that Lyncus and his minions were long gone from camp, and after Hazel’s promise of sugar cubes, they followed us back.
Bobby was still shaking like he was having a seizure, and Reyna was pinning him down to the forest floor.
-This is getting really tiresome. Reyna said.
-Here. I said. I used the spare rope the horses had been tied with and tied Bobby’s wrists and ankles to two heavy logs. Then I remembered I’d dropped Riptide and turned around.
-Reyna, where’s Riptide? I asked. She frowned.
-Riptide? I don’t know, didn’t touch it. She said.
-But I left it here…
returned to my pocket.
-Simple returning spell always goes back to the owner’s pocket. Hazel said, sounding depressed.
-Nobody tell Gwen, this could be fun. I said.
-I second that. It’ll teach her to stay away from my swords.
-Swords?
-Yeah, I collect sword. Samurai, Greek, Chinese, Persian, French, Roman. It’s sword thief paradise. Reyna said. Awkward silence.
-So you summoned a bear? I asked Hazel. Hazel nodded. Stupidest question ever.
-Just out of interest, why a bear?
-Bears are one of the only animals that will go for an adult lynx in the wild.
-Thank gods for animal trivia. Reyna said.
-Yeah. Add, what did you see? Hazel asked pathetically. I looked at both of them. How they knew I’d seen something, no clue, but they did, and I’d be an idiot to lie to them. So I told them, but I left out the part about Hazel. When I finished Hazel seemed to calm down. Then I realised she’d been scared. Scared of what I’d seen… But why?
Reyna looked at me her eyes serious.
-Add. You need to know this, and you won’t like it, but you need to know it. Those things, they’re monsters. Monsters kill half-bloods. Half-Bloods kill monsters. It’s just how things go. And when a monster dies, it goes to hell, and it comes back fully reformed ready to kill some more. When a half-blood dies, he dies. There’s no coming back, no undo, it’s the biggest aspect of our mortal parents we inherit. If you don’t kill the monster, the monster kills you.
-But he was down, Reyna! He was down, and you just kicked him off the cliff.
-It was a merciful action. If I didn’t kill it, it would just stay there in pain and die in the end anyways. If I would really be a senceless killer that's how I would've left him, that's how my brothers did it, it wasn't a cold-blooded murder! Reyna said, jumping to her feet.
-Yeah, but not all monsters are bad!
-This one was.
-That one was my brother! Cyclops are children of Poseidon, I might’ve known him! I said.
-And I might’ve gotten killed! Add, we don’t choose to kill! We don’t chose to be harsh, or train so tightly, or be so harsh with the soldiers under our command! We need to do it, or we die!
-Your mother is goddess of war, you’d do it anyway! I said.
-Yeah, maybe I would. But I do my job, Add. I stay alive. And if you want to do yours, just shut up. She snapped. I didn’t back down from my point.
-My brother’s name is Tyson. He’s 4 years old, maybe 5 for all I can remember, and he’s a Cyclopes. I know he sided with us in fights. I said.
-Did you ever think maybe you were siding with the wrong side?
-Reyna! Hazel said. My stomach felt hollow. Reyna calmed down.
-I’m sorry Add, I didn’t mean it. She said.
-Sure you didn’t. I said.
-Add, seriously I…
Don’t you think that I’m under a lot of stress too? I’m lost. I have a friends waiting for me in New York. Fellow soldiers at Camp Half-Blood. I can’t remember their names; I can’t remember who we fought. I can’t remember where my weak spot is and my nerves are not right as long as we’re in the state of California. I’m scared to death. And yeah, I’ve thought about that. I’ve thought maybe I was sent as an infiltrator, and I thought about how I’d pull off the scam of not telling them anything that would backfire against the city. Don’t tell me I haven’t thought of it, because I have. I said. Reyna, head high nodded her head, in a gesture that clearly asked for forgiveness. I nodded back. It wasn’t any good fighting amongst each other.
-Hazel, when can we move Bobby?
-Ugh, 5 more minutes. Bobby grumbled in his sleep.
-I think now. He’s stopped twitching, but it’ll be harder, he’ll be uncouncient or, at the best if he wakes up, weak, for the rest of the day.
-Lyncus will come back, we might as well move.
-I’ll take him on my Pegasus. Hazel nodded.
Half an hour later, we were moving again. It was about mid day and we still weren’t near the impossible task.
Pacific and Airborne were travelling by foot, alongside with Independence. Bobby was propped up in front of Hazel, who was keeping him from falling. Lyncus had poisoned him good. Then Hazel and Reyna stopped, and so did I.
-What’s wrong?
-Add, can’t you feel it? Hazel asked.
-Feel what?
-In the pit of your stomach, the back of your head..? Reyna said.
-I feel imminent doom.
-Your instincts are screwed. Hazel said.
-We’re here. Reyna said. She dismounted.
-That rock over there? It’s the border. Past it, sacred lands.
-Okay. I felt nervous. Sacred land, sacred land. Danger, danger. Gwen had told me my best bet were my instincts. Which probably meant I would die painfully.
-Common, we can’t stop now. Hazel said. Reyna observed the woods with an odd eye.
-There’s been battle here. I didn’t want to believe it, but even I can’t deny something’s happened at the Wolf house. She said.
-We know, we saw Jason fighting Porphyrion, remember?
-This is different, there was something more. She said. She looked at the woods like she saw something we couldn’t, before mounting Independence.
-It doesn’t matter, we’ll figure it out. Yah! She said. She and Independence ran past the rock as if before she could change her mind.
-You ready Add? Hazel said.
-No.
-Rey’s right. Something happened here. Something more then what Caro’s IM showed us. Hazel said looking troubled.
-I better go before I change my mind. She said. Airborne started galloping right on cue, Pacific and I right behind them.
Nothing happened. No heat wave, no godly light, nothing. Just me swearing at myself internally for the stupid thing I’d just done.
-Yes, well, we can’t deny the past, can we? A voice said. I turned around.
The woman standing there wore a toga, coloured beige. Her brown hair was pinned up and a rebellious streak covered part of one of her aqua blue eyes. Her eyes were huge, and I had trouble meeting them. Her cheeks were rosy, her skin had a touch of sun. She wore simple sandals and an hourglass hung around her neck on a bronze chain.
-Umm, hello? Hazel said.
-Hello. The woman said. Her voice sounded like a distant echo of something said in the past.
-Who are you? Reyna said, her hand on the hilt of her gladus.
-I am Postverta, goddess of the past, Reyna Gayle. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath like she was doing yoga.
-Born on December 7th 1994, the youngest out of 4 children, always the lesser of them, the last after your brothers, always the least, the most vulnerable. You felt the hilt of a sword in your grasp first 6 years after birth and…
-How do you know that? Reyna asked. Postverta’s eyes shot open.
-Because it’s your past.
-Then do you know mine? I asked. She turned to look at me.
-Knowing and sharing are not the same thing. She smiled.
So not only nature spirits were cheap, but so were goddesses. Fantastic.
-Why are you here? We know all gods are forbidden to leave Olympus. Reyna said.
-How do you know I’m here right now, and that you’re not seeing a past form of mine? She said. We furrowed our eyebrows confused.
-Time, she said waving a hand making a smoky green hourglass appear, is a complicated matter. I’ve seen everything past. I’ve seen some things future. I and my sisters know more than any human, and perhaps god. For example, I know you were born feet-first son of Neptune, I preside over those births. I know what and where you all were. I know what monsters you’ve killed- Hazel paled- and I know what ghosts you have. I know which of you needs to learn to confront their pasts and embrace the future. Hazel jumped off her horse, wand pointing at Postverta’s head.
-I don’t need you. We don’t need you if your only purpose is to confuse the hell out of us. She said.
-I am a warner.
-You are useless. Hazel snapped. Postverta frowned, her eyes burning with rage.
-And so I am. She said. And she disappeared. Hazel’s knee buckled and she looked about ready to cry.
-Woe there Hazel, are you okay? Reyna said, hauling her back up.
-Yeah.
-Gwen’s the liar, you cannot lie. Reyna said. Hazel sat down at the base of a tree, hugging her knees to her chest.
-No. Not at all. She’s been haunting me since I’m 8. She said.
-Who? I dismounted.
-Postverta. The past. She said.
-Hazel, what do you mean? Reyna asked sitting down next to her.
-I… I can’t tell you. It would put you in danger. She said.
-If that’s it, we have nothing to lose. I said. Hazel didn’t even try to smile. She took a deep breath.
-Fine. I’ll tell you. I’ll tell you, but I’m not proud of it, and I might cry.

*Florida bobcat
** I know those are two whopers but I want Hazel's story out soon, so next week.

Happy New Year!

*edit* January first 2011, 600th reply!!!
14 hours here I think!!!

So this week instead oaf posting Son of Neptune I will post a sypnosis of
surprise
AMAZING!!!! i loved it!!! can't wait until next week!!
over a year ago wisegurl said…
laugh
Awesome chapters!!!!!!!! :)
big smile
yeah, that was fantastic!
over a year ago Calypso0 said…
big smile
th@ was so greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! i'll be looking 4ward 2 next friday.... XD
over a year ago losthero5 said…
monkey
lol your little spelling mistakes just make this even better. and why did you post chapter 17 twice along with your replies 0_o? Oh yeah and guys, cool it with the comments will you? If it is unrelated to the story AT ALL make a new forum or, like red said (hey that rhymes!) put it up on the "so what do you think?" forum. I also made a "SoN comments" forum so that this wouldn't happen. THERE ARE 23 PAGES HERE AND 75% OF THEM ARE SPAM.You have a question? put it up on the forum. no one care about how many forum topics there are. But we do care about how many comments there are! You dont have to write "OMG THIS IS AWESOME" 10 times!(ok, thats not really my decision, it is Hecate's). If you understand then just don't reply and/or apologize. COMPRENDO? GOOD! Btw, awesome story and plot Hecate. I cant believe i didn't write that as a comment yet. FAIL
over a year ago AnnabethC said…
That was so great. It took me so long to comment because my friend called. :-) And then I needed to finish homework. I was refreshing like every 5 minutes this morning! Can not wait till next Friday!
over a year ago sugarcubes28 said…
cool
i luved it!!! cant wait for Hazels story, UHG! hate cliffhangers.
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
hate cliffhangers, luh-ve the story!!! really good!!!! cant wait to hear hazel's story!!!!! happy new year too u to<333
big smile
Oh.My.Waffles. That was great! I absolutly loved it! Holy freaking waffles I can't wait to hear Hazel's story! I bet it will be great!

I am extremely flattered. You want me to be your second?!?! Well, ok then! I, Katelynne(no last name!Well, I have one but I'm not sharing),accept your request to be your second in command! Whooohooo!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!
over a year ago Lightning98 said…
big smile
THAT WAS AMAZING!!!
wow... all of these Roman campers have had a really hard life... full of curses... stalkers... deaths... and stuff... that must be a really sad life...
Ok Hecate... you (in my opinion) are J.K. Rowling... others are saying that you are Rick Riordan... no you are not... you are J.K. Rowling... PEOPLE!!!!!... SHE IS J.K. ROWLING!!!! (just to put it out there...)
That was a clifhanger... I was like NOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!... REALLY!!!... WHY!!!!!...
and what not... please keep writing... or keep posting.... since you have finnished... yah
I really love your writing... so even if you are done with this... please keep going...
Lightning98
mischievous
you are so evil that your making us wait a whole week to hear Hazels story!!! but it was AWESOME!
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
that was so good!!!!!!!!!!
Ditto!
over a year ago Wisegirl123 said…
AWESOME! can't wait to hear hazel's story. 'Her past haunts her.' mysterious. duhn-duhn-duhhhhhhnnnnnn!!!
over a year ago partypony said…
That was amazing! Cliffhanger! i love them, but i hate them! hazel's past seems sooo shady. i mean, a goddess visiting that triggers something about hazel's past... dun dun duuuuun.

and yeah! theyre going to stanley park! ive been there like every summer and the trees were HUGE. there's alot of plants there so it makes sense that the garden would be there, i think.
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
.great chapter i can't wait to hear hazel's story well mainly because she is the daughter of hecate
big smile
That wasn't spam.^^ But, it will provoke spam. People will answer to it and they will get in trouble because you provoked them.......
I sound mean......But I'm serious here.
over a year ago dumbnerd123 said…
big smile
aaamazing as always!!:D:D:D i got a little confused on some parts, but i got it:D
i noe u guys feel it, but i just gotta say it!(sorry redhawk!) I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!and hazel's story :D
over a year ago tracytracy2000 said…
sick
Yeah I just noticed that so I changed it. i would really be upset if that caused spam and made Hecate mad so yeah i edited it.
over a year ago PercyJackson7 said…
big smile
that was great can't wait until next week
over a year ago RomanGreekDemi said…
laugh
AWESOME! I ONLY WISH I CAN WRITE AS GOOD AS U!!!!!
over a year ago WiseGirl97 said…
heart
AMAZING!!!!!!!! Im gonna spend all night wondering what is hazels secret! and is percy gonna meet posiden?or ummmm neptune? opps i mean is ADD gonna meet neptune? i love your story cuz you didn't rush anything! like most fanfics are like bla bla bla annabeth! i finally found you :):):):):) and there awesome don't get me wrong ( thank you for ur time other people who wrote fanfics) but your story is PERFECT! did you research all these gods? YOUR AMAZING! i totally love your story! i wanna read MORE! your one word AMAZING!
big smile
AMAZING no Ill make a new word AWESAMAZING (i cant rly mix awesome and amazing together) HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago rhoyt2014 said…
Happy new year everyone !!! Finally 2011
big smile
Spam^^

Oh, and dumbnerd dank you for being aware of your spamming. BUT LET ME BE CLEAR TO EVERYONE!!!! YOU CAN SAY YOU CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER AS LONG AS YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE(which you did dumbnerd)THAT IS RELATED TO HECATE'S STORY!!!!!! I am writing this in caps and I probably scared you dumbnerd........Hahah sorry.

Thanks for changing it Tracytracy(imma call you tracy)