The Heroes of Olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3994 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 3994

over a year ago dramaqueen1999 said…
wink
And sorry if it's way too long!
-Piper
over a year ago MythicLover said…
It was awesome! Post the next part soon please!
over a year ago percyroxz said…
big smile
it was awesome and no post can me too long. unless it has nothing to do with the story
over a year ago itsjustamonster said…
big smile
that was amazing piper!!!!! please post soon!!!!!!!
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
"NICO!" The room filled with shouts. Nico cringed. Annabeth stromedup furious than the rest. "Nico, I'm going to smack you around until your DEAD!" Annabeth screamed waving her knife like a murderer. "I have you on an oath!" Nico squeaked. "NOT ME!" Annabeth shouted. "I WAS SMART NOT YOU TRUST YOU!" The bar from Nico's seat vanished and Nico bolted for the door. Unfortunately Annabeth was faster. She dodged thrones and other campers. Annabeth stood in front of a panting Nico. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU KNEW ABOUT THE ROMAN CAMP!!!!!!" She shouted in Nico's face. Nico looked at Zeus, who nodded. Nico sighed. "Well you see, I knew about the Roman camp for about 12 months. When I found out, the gods made me swear on the River Styx not to tell anyone. I found it when I was looking for clues about my family. You know, when I was in San Francisco. I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't." Nico explained. "Was that where you were when you were searching for Percy?" Annabeth asked. Nico nodded. "Also the Underworld!" He added. "I SAW YOU BEFORE IN CAMP JUPITER!" Jason shouted, causing Annabeth to be distracted. Nico slipped out. "Huh?" Leo, Hermes, Apollo, Connor and Travis asked in unison. "I remembered now! Nico, when we had senate meetings would be there!" Jason said, smiling. "I want to ask Nico more questions." Annabeth said, squinting her eyes. "Like how does he know this Hazel girl." "Well, we will find out in the book." Surprisingly Leo said it. Everyone's jay dropped and half of their eyes popped out.

Hazel felt like she'd just introduced two nuecular bombs.
"You just did," Annabeth muttered.
Now she was waiting to see which one exploded first. Until that morning, her brother Nico had been the most powerful demigod she knew.
"Probably so," Annabeth murmurered.
The others at Camp Jupiter saw him as a traveling oddball, about as harmless as a faun.
"Hey!" Grover protested.
"Hades, can you bring Nico back?" Thalia asked. "In chains?"
Hades did just that.
"HEY!" Nico said, wrestling with black chains. "I AM NOT SOMEONE TO MESS AROUND WITH!"
"Sorry Emo Boy, we wanted you to hear what your half-sister thinks of you,along with the Roman Camp." Thalia said
"I AM NOT EMO, GOTH GIRL!" Nico shouted back.
Thalia ingnored him and kept reading.
Hazel knew better.
"STALKER!" Connor and Travis shout in unison.
She hadn't grown up with Nico, hadn't even known him very long.
"No stalker," Travis said disappointed.
But she knew Nico was more dangerous than Reyna, or Octavian,or maybe even Jason.
Nico beamed from his chains.
Jason choked.
Then she met Percy.
"Annabeth I think you may want to watch out." Nico said.
At first, when she saw him stumbling up the highway with the old lady in his arms-

Sorry I HAVE TO GO TO BED, BUT I CAN POST TOM.
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
big smile
sooooooooooooo!!! aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeesssssss­ooo­omm­mmm­mmm­eee­eee­eee­e!!­!!!­!! *trembling with excitement*
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
amazing someone post soon!
smile
that was amazing jasonfan44!!! can i post next?
sure sure
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
mischievous
Someone post plz plz plz PLZ POST IT'S EPIC
over a year ago percyroxz said…
plz post soon
big smile
k i'll post it in like 45 minutes!!!!
crying
Hazel had thought he might be a god in disguise. “Yes, Percy Jackson, god of stupidity, sarcasm, and being kidnapped. Very godlike.” Travis said “You forgot that was offered to be a god a few months ago didn’t you?” Thalia asked “well I’ll admit he dose have that aura of power when he’s in battle but other then that-“ “he’s a complete seaweed brain.” Annabeth finished Travis grumbled quietly about stupid Athena girls while annabeth smiled. Even though he was beat up, dirty, and stooped with exhaustion, he had an aura of power. He had the good looks of a roman god- “ohhhhh, annabeth she thinks-“ Conner started “save it.” Annabeth cut him off. with sea-green eyes and windblown black hair. She ordered Frank not to fire at him. “Thank you, I don’t like dead boyfriends!” annabeth said She thought the gods might be testing them. They are, annabeth thought actually one the evil goddess named Hera that steals your boyfriends and has stupid pet cows. She’d heard myths like that: a kid with an old lady begs for shelter and when the rude mortals refuse- boom they get turned into banana slugs. “smart girl.” Piper said

sorry have to dop homework being forced by someone almost as evil as hera the so called being of mom. this is what i have so far anyone can post from where i left off cause there is no certainty that i will get back on the cumputer. its super short i know but someone can post now!!! ***being literally dragged off cumputer**** "noooooooooo!!!!"
sad
bye :( it was so cool why did the mom thing have to do that?
big smile
whos posting next?
over a year ago JosephineSilver said…
ME! I'll post next! Right now in fact, just NO-ONE POST BEFORE ME!
It'll be up sometime in the next 2 hours.
over a year ago jenn008 said…
Someone please post!!
smile
Then Percy had controlled the river and destroyed the gorgons. He had stirred up the whole camp with talk about the graecus. A son of the sea god...
Long ago, Hazel had been told a desendant of Neptune would save her. But could Percy really wash away her curse? It seemed to much to hope for.

"What curse?" Jason wondered. If she'd been told this long ago, exactly how long had she had this curse? And why hadn't she told Jason and the others about it?
"Well," Annabeth mused, "Pluto is the god of riches, isn't he?" She turned to Hades for confirmation; he nodded.
"And Don the Faun-" *snickers from group* "-said that whenever Hazel walked by, diamonds and other riches appeared." Annabeth continued. "Judging by the way Hazel reacted to stopping Don the Faun-" again, more snickers, "-from grabbing the diamond, I'd suppose that has something to do with her curse!" She concluded triumphantly. For once, nobody had dozed of during an Annabeth lecture. They were all hanging on her every word. Then Annabeth started to use really big words like magnetism and ratio, getting deeper and deeper into Happy-Speculation-Land, and everyone turned back to Thalia. {A/N: It is Thalia reading, innit it?}

Percy and Nico shook hands.

Everyone leaned forward collectively, waiting for Percy to some how figure out who Nico was.

They studied eachother warily, and Hazel fought the urge to run. If these two busted out the magic swords, things could get ugly.

Athena tilted her head to the side, considering.
"Well," she said, "Perseus is a better swordsman, but Nico has the undead at his disposal. Plus, Mr. Di Angelo can Shadow Travel. And his sister is there. If they were to fight, she would undoubtedly take her brothers side. Which means..." she paused, a satisfied smile creeping over her face, "If Percy and Nico bust out the magic swords, Nico will certainly win."
Athena was so pleased with arriving at her conclusion that she didn't realise everyone had lost it the minute the words bust, magic, and swords had left her mouth.

Nico didn't appear scary

To everyone at Camp Half-Blood at that moment, Nico appeared insulted.

He was skinny and sloppy in his rumpled black clothes. His hair, as always, looked like he had just rolled out of bed.

Nico scowled and tried to surreptitiously flatten his hair. Shut up, Hazel, he tried to telepathically comunicate to his sister. Of course, no such luck.

Hazel remembered when she'd met him. The first time she'd seen him draw that black sword of his, she'd almost laughed. The way he called it 'Stygian Iron', all serious like - he'd looked ridiculous. This scrawny white boy

Entire camp lost it as they heard the phrase 'scrawny white boy'.

was no fighter. She certainly hadn't believed they were related.
She'd changed her mind about that soon enough.
Percy scowled. "I-I know you."

Hera froze. She hadn't counted on the son of Hades giving Percy a conduit to regain his memories from.

Nico raised his eyebrows. "Do you?" He looked at Hazel for explanation.

Hera relaxed a small bit. Thank...err...me that Nico is a good actor.
Annabeth glared at Nico, who shrunk into himself, practically radiating: Don't look at me! Don't look at me!

Hazel hesitated. Something about her brothers reaction wasn't right.

"NO-FREAKING-DUH!!!!!" Entire camp glares at Nico, who wishes he could just disappear. Oh wait! He can! *poof* Nico shadow travelled out of there.
"Hades, bring your son back."
*poof!*
"Dangit!"

He was trying hard to act casual, but when he had first seen Percy, Hazel had noticed his momentary look of panic. Nico already knew Percy. Hazel was sure of it. Why was he pretending otherwise?

Hey, NOBODY POST. I have to get off now, but Imma finish this later.
READ THE SON OF NEPTUNE ONLINE FREE:
link
big smile
that was amazing i loved it when he disappeared then hades made him come back in again! you'd think he'd learn his leason!!!! anyway when are you posting? its really good!:)
AWESOME X3 post soon
"Because the gods would kill him if he acted otherwise, NO-FREAKING-DUH!" Nico yelled.
Piper looked at him. "I find how you talk about yourself in the third person extraordinarily disturbing."
"Shut it, Mclean." {A?N: Is that how you spell Pipers last Name?}

Hazel forced herself to speak. "Uh...Percy's lost his memory." She told her brother what had happened since Percy had arrived at the gates.

Connor grinned. "I love the way she's phrased that."

"So, Nico..." She continued carefully. "I thought...you know, you travel all over. Mybe you've met demigods like Percy before, or..."

Athena raised her eyebrows, impressed. "The girl is sharp," she declared.

Nico's expressino turned as dark as Tartarus. Hazel didn't understand why, but she got the message: Drop it.

"We know why," entirety of Camp chimed
"Congratulations," Ares intoned sarcastically. "You all get gold stars."
Mostly everyone rolled their eyes at Ares, but Connor, Travis, and Leo exclaimed, "YES! Gold stars!"
They just got looked at. And looked at some more.
Connor and Travis realised that Ares had been sarcastic and sat down, blushing. Leo, however, had not gotten the memo, and kept looking all around him for a gold star that would never come.

"This story about Gaia's army," Nico asked. "You warned Reyna?"Percy nodded. "Who is Gaia, anyway?"

All the gods rolled their eyes. "ONLY THE EVIL MOTHER OF EARTH!!!" They all yelled.

Hazel's mouth went dry. Just hearing that name...It was all she could do to keep her knees from buckling.

Piper felt a twinge of sympathy. Poor Hazel.
Leo shuddered. He could so relate to Hazel's feelings.
Jason frowned. Buckling at the knees? Not very Roman of Hazel.

She remembered a woman's soft sleepy voice, a glowing cave, and feeling her lungs fill with black oil.

Everyone except Hades/Pluto and Nico tilted their heads to the side. What the...
Hades feverently hoped no-one would look at him. Don't look at me, don't look at me, he prayed. So, of course, Athena looked at him, a suspicious frown creasing her forhead. He attempted a smile at his niece.
It didn't work.

"She's the earth goddess." Nico glanced at the ground as if it might be listening.

The Olympians frowned and glanced down nervously at the ground like that hadn't occured to them.

"The oldest goddess of all. She's in a deep sleep most of the time, but she hates the gods and their children."
"Mother earth...is evil?" Percy asked.

Laughter erupted around camp. Put like that, the whole Gaia thing sounded ridonkulous.

"Very," Nico said gravely. "She convinced her son, the Titan Kronos - um, I mean, Saturn - to kill his dad, Uranus,

Connor and Travis lost it. "Ur anus!" They yelled.
Piper rolled her eyes. "Idiots," she said. "Keep reading, Thalia."

and take over the world. The Titans ruled for a long time. Then the Titan's children, the Olympian gods, overthrew them."

"Darn right we did!" Yelled Zeus. He turned to Hera. "C'mon wifey," he said holding his palm in the air, "gimme five!"
Hera struggled to keep a straight face as she turned towards Thalia. 'Step-daughter," she said, "continue."
For once, Thalia did what Hera asked without complaint.

"That story seems familiar,"

"YES!"

Percy sounded surprised, like an old memory had partially surfaced. "But I don't think I ever heard the part about Gaia."

"Of course not," Annabeth said, shooting resentful looks at the gods. "Our parents thought it better to keep that little tid bit to themselves."

Nico shrugged. "She got mad when the gods took over.

The gods snorted. "Understatement of the year."

She took a new husband - Tartarus, the spirit of the abyss - and gave birth to a race of giants. They tried to destry Mount Olympus,

"Note key word," Hermes said. "Tried"
"Note key word," Thalia said. "Shut mouth."

but the gods finally beat them. At least...the first time."
"The first time?" Percy repeated.
Nico glanced at Hazel. He probably wasn't trying to make her feel guilty, but she couldn't help it.

"Guilty about what?" Annabeth wondered aloud.
"Wait a minute," Connor said, holding up his hands in a stop everything gesture. "Does this have something to do with the curse?" Annabeth blinked.
"Connor," she said, "that was intelligent, albeit disturbing."

If Percy knew the truth about her, and the horible things she'd done...
"Last summer," Nico continued, "Saturn tried to make a comeback.

"Note key word," Hermes said. "Tried."
Thaila glared. "Need I repeat myself?"

There was a second Titan war. The Romans at Camp Jupiter stormed his headquarters at Mount Othrys, across the bay, and destroyed his throne. Saturn disappeared -" he hesitated,watching Percy's face. Hazel got the feeling Her brother was afraid more of Percy's memories might come back.

Well, at least he's being cautious, Hera grumbled in her mind.

Kay, I think I've done enough. Any one else can post.

Loves ya,
-JosephineSilver, Daughter-of-Demeter
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
I dont get the point of these forums someone reads another story, great uh ok~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I VOTE YES FOR HERMAN CAINS ELECTRIC FENCE ON THE BORDER!!!!
DEAHT TO MEXICANS
MARTIN LUTHER KING SAID I HAVE A DREAM NOT I WANT A TACO!
its funny on how the memorial for him they drew him white
(im not racist im a distant relative of africa, like everyone else)
big smile
awesome chapter post soon!
big smile
that was awesome JosephineSilver!!! ps love your name so whos posting next?
over a year ago percabeth13 said…
wink
I'm back!!! I'll post whenever I'm needed!
I got your backs!
big smile
some one post please this is awesome! and please some one go look at my forum

link
crying
i can't post any more my dad took my book!! now im really sad!!! someone post soon!!!!
over a year ago dramaqueen1999 said…
Hey! I probably won't be on for a few days...big audition on Saturday that I found out about yesterday!! Preparing like crazy!!
"I remember charging Mount Orthys." Jason said, dreamily.

"Um, anyway," Nico continued, "Saturn probably faded back to the abyss. We all thought the war was over. Now it looks like the Titans' defeat stirred Gaea. She's starting to wake. I've heard reports of giants being reborn. If they mean to challenge the gods again, they'll probably start by destroying the demigods...."

"NO!!!" All the gods and demigods shouted. "WHY THE DEMIGODS!?!?!? WHY!???!?!?!?!!!??!?!?!" Travis shouted, fake tears streaming sown his face.

"You told Reyna this?" Percy asked.
"Of course." Nico's jaw tensed. "The Romans don't trust me.

"Why?" Leo asked.
Nico rolled his eyes.
That's why I was hoping she'd listen to you.
"Bad idea." Jason muttered shaking his head.
Children of Pluto... well, no offense, but they think we're even worse than children of Neptune. "We're bad luck."
"We have been since I was born," Nico muttered.
Most of the gods, except for Hermes, Ares and Apollo knew what he was talking about, so did the older demigods."
"They let Hazel stayed." Jason pointed out.
Leo winced, no one noticed.
"They let Hazel stay here," Percy pointed out.
"That's different," Nico said.
"Why?" Travis asked, fumbling with a powder grenade. "Does it have something to do with Nico, and the curse?" Everyone looked at him, in shocked. "You said something smart," Athena stammered. "A son of Hermes said something smart for the-" "Third time, yes." Travis finished.
"Why?"
"Percy," Hazel cut in,"look, the giants aren't the worst problem. Even... even Gaea isn't the worst problem.
"YES SHE IS!" Hermes and Travis shouted at the same time, causing more staring at them. Once again, their mouths were hung open.
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Lol post soon
big smile
its amazing post soon!!!!
big smile
cool!
over a year ago fros4est said…
post soon
over a year ago jenn008 said…
Someone please post!!
post please
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
Ugh fine, seeing as my SoN is within arms reach (again.)

'The thing you noticed about the gorgons, how they wouldn't die,that's our biggest worry.'

Tch! If that girl only knew how much Gaea would like to kill us all. If only she knew just how BIG a problem it is that she's waking. Thalia muttered.

Actually Thals, if Gaea's army couldn't die, that'd be a major factor in the Giant War. Jason replied.

Oh, right.

she looked at Nico

So did everyone else. Nico cringed.

She was getting dangerously close to her own secret now, but for some reason Hazel trusted Percy.

What secret? Connor yelled.
Shut up and find out! Yelled back Annabeth.
Awww. Annie, you're just jealous because Hazel is replacing you, she even trusts him enough to want to share a deep, dark secret with him, doesn't that twist your- HEY! Travis was interrupted in his infuriating speech because Annbeth had come over and hoisted him up by the ankle.
Keep reading while the blood rushes to Travis' head. Annabeth said mutually, as if this was an interesting experiment and not a torture technique.

Maybe because he was also an outsider, maybe because he'd saved Frank at the river. He deserved to know what they were facing

Ha, of course he was an outsider, it's like his claiming all over again. The Romans are scared silly of him. Annabeth said.
Hey! Jason protested.
Um, can you let me down now? i think I'm seeing stars.
No Travis.
Oooh, a chugga chugga choo-train is going around my head parts! then he giggled uncontrollably.
Annabeth dear, I think it's time you let him down Athena said gently.
He can't afford to lose his remaining brain cells.

'Nico and I,' she said carefully, 'we think that whats hsppening is ... Death isn't -'

Death isn't what? Leo shouted
Shut up Valdez and find out Jason yelled.
And stop interrupting you two! Zeus thundered.
Apollo, fix up Hermes' son would you? as much as I know boys are disgusting, I must say licking one's shoe is abnormal, even for a boy, Artemis observed from her throne, as indeed Travis' bloodrush seemed to have left him delirious and licking his shoe.

Before she could finish, a shout came from down the hill. Frank jogged towards them, wearing his jeans, purple camp shirt, and denim jacket. His hands were covered in grease from cleaning weapons

Ugh, one of the worst jobs ever. Jason groaned.
Hey, I like polishing my metalwork thank you very much!
Hey! I enjoy polishing my metalwork!
Leo and Hephaestus had both shouted at the same time, they sat back down embarrassed while everyone laughed.
Why is Hazel paying so much attetion to what Frank is wearing? Thalia wondered aloud.
Good question. Piper said. She caused people to jump, as she had been quite quiet for some time. Unlike those mouthy boys. (Gods! *thunder* I'm thinking like Artemis! Help!)

As it did everytime she saw Frank, Hazel's heart performed a little skip-beat tap-dance-

Awwww somebody likes Fraaaank Nico sang, I've got to give her some pointers about the male race.
Nico, you can't hold down a girl, because your not the typical male, Hazel doesn't want to drive Frank away. Annabeth said
Try teach him to drool less Artemis said sarcastically.
Awwwwww... Piper Aw'ed then looked disgusted at herself.
Finally some more cutesy love! Aphrodite exclaimed.
Mom, that's a weird phrase, Piper said
Oh admit it darling, even you want to hear more about Hazels's love life!
Just keep your lovey dovey comments to yourself so we can read the story!

-which really irritated her-
Awwww. Aphrodite said in disappointment.
Since when is the feeling of love irritating? she moaned
94% of the time - Annabeth
100% of the time - Artemis
All the time - Thalia
Most of the time - Jason, Piper looked at him quizzically.
I can't even hold down a girl, despite the fact I am just that hot! To emphasise, Leo's hair caught fire.
Leo, your not that hot, it's me the chicks dig but can't get a hold of, - Nico
GET A BUCKET! Jason yelled.
Plooooooooooooosh! Poseidon supplied the bucket.

Sure, he was a good friend - one of the only people at camp who didn't treat her as if she had a contagious disease.

Why would they? she seems nice enough. Thalia speculated

But she didn't like him that way.

Sorry Annie, looks like there's still a chance you're still gonna get replaced. Travis, who had just recovered, sang.
Shut up you. She replied
Great chapter post soon!
"Well can I read Thalia?" Travis asked, in one of those voices you hear on recordings of books.
Nico,Jason, Piper, Leo, Connor, and Annabeth choked.
"You want to read?" Thalia asked with caution.
Travis nodded, and plucked the book (and leaving the powder grenade in her hands), from her hands, with a smug smile on his face.
He was three years older than she was, and he wasn't exactly Prince Charming, with that strange combination of baby face and bulky wrestler's body.
"WOW TRAVIS IS READING SOMETHING OTHER THAN "PAT THE BUNNY"!" A collective of shouts. Travis's head was counting down how long it would take the grenade to explode.
3,2, 1 Travis thought. When he reached one, the grenade exploded, and anyone near Thalia, would get the Mark of Connor and Travis. The people who got the mark was Thalia, Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Aphrodite, and Poseidon.
"TRAVIS!" Thalia yelled, desperately trying to clear the mark off of her cheek.
"Chiron, take Connor back to camp please?" Travis asked, his voice hollow again. "We have to talk about a certain son of Hermes." With that Connor cried hysterically, and Chiron galloped, pick him up and went back to Camp Half-Blood.
"What about him?" Thalia asked, anxious.
"I care about him and I didn't want him to be upset if I said it near him." Travis answered, harshly.
"HOLY HEPHAESTUS!" Leo shouted, ignoring his dad's glare."WHAT IS WRONG WITH TRAVIS! HE USED TO BE FUN LOVING AND NOT SERIOUS!"
Even Annabeth had to agree with that.

WHAT IS IT THAT TRAVIS IS GOING TO TELL THEM?
big smile
that was awesome someone please post soon!!!!
over a year ago AceJackson said…
laugh
nice chappies
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POST!!!!!
DANG IT IT GOT ERASED
crying
noooooooooooooo!!!!! i'm so sorry please rewrite and post when you can!!
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
I WANA WRIGHT just i have to finish reading first and thI just started and am on page 18 I WANA WRIGHT dreaded DINNER
when I post the snippet you can okay
Here's the snippet:

The gods flashed out, so everyone could compose themselves. Hades sealed the doors and let Nico go from his bonds.
"Luke was like our brother," Travis said, half darkly and half dreamily. "When he went to the enemy, Connor got so mad, he aimed it at me. In our cabin, most of the time. Then we found out that Hermes still thought of him as his favorite son. Connor got enraged and I thought it wasn't a big deal."
Jason thought of when he heard the conversation between Hermes and Connor.
"Now when Connor hears, or even thinks about the past, he cries hysterically. Man, we had some great times. When we ridged the whole Athena cabin." Travis said, tired.
"YOU SAID LUKE DIDN'T PULL ANY PRANKS!" Annabeth hissed.
"I lie, that's who I am. I lie. I lied for Connor's sake. I'm a loving brother for Hermes's sake!"

Connor came back. His eyes were red, and puffy. He looked like he cried himself to sleep...... again.
"
big smile
its awesome post soon cinnominbubble!!
Cool post soon!
On pg 23 right now!! Can't stand it!
Btw Jason knows hazel