The Heroes of Olympus Banished

Thalia67 posted on Nov 02, 2011 at 11:24PM
So I have seen a few stories like this, and I wanted to do my own take on it. I'm basically just going to start with the same idea, but do it different in a lot of ways. Not copying or anything.

Anyway, the basic plot is that the gods wrongly accuse Percy of a crime, and its about his time afterwards.

I'll post right after this. Please comment and tell me what you think! If I don't get a few comments after each post, I probably will stop posting.

The Heroes of Olympus 356 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 356

over a year ago number1pjfan said…
laugh
Yay! New page. This should make you want to post!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Yeah!!!!!!
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
post soon :)
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
amazing story wow love your writting plz post soon amazing work laters:)
over a year ago Thalia67 said…
sorry I haven't posted in a while! I have been super busy! I'm gonna be really busy for the next week too. I have finals next week and then two more days after that, so I'll be busy studying and such. But I'll try and post as much as I can.

Chapter 15 (I just guessed because I haven’t been keeping track:P )

Hazel

His home? Where could he live? It hadn’t crossed her mind that all this time, Percy and Nico had been out there. They had been living in this world, and the gods hadn’t detected them. They could live in Alaska, but from Percy’s time there, Hazel was almost completely sure he wouldn’t choose to live there. So, where was their home?

“Your home? What, do you live on, like, an island somewhere or something?” Leo asked. Oh, Leo. He was so much like Sammy. Hazel could see their relation as grandson and grandfather. It was uncanny, for sure. At first, she hadn’t been able to get over it. But after a bit of staring and a little talk, they had straightened things out.

Hazel watched as Nico’s face transformed from a worried, strong type, to the carefree, loving person he had become when she had known him with just a simple laugh. “No, we live-,” he started to say, but Percy shook his head.

“They will have to see it to believe it, I’m afraid. Besides, there are things about the city and its people that they wouldn’t like if we told them. It’s better to show them and let them find out for themselves,” Percy interrupted. Hazel listened to him carefully, and caught one word in particular. City?

Before she could ask, Percy waved his hand. A crash of waves sounded and water rushed in around her, but she could still breathe and was still dry. Hazel hadn’t even blinked before they were standing in front of a great archway made of ice. In fact, they were standing out on ice. Well, what do ya know, Hazel was wrong. They were definitely in some cold place.

“So this is your home?” Annabeth asked, curiosity lacing her voice. Nico shook his head.

“No, this is the entrance to our home. Whoever enters must go through this gate. It’s for security purposes,” Nico explained. Security? Who knew about this ‘city’?

That’s when Hazel noticed what the archway looked like. It was to people standing to each side. One held a sword and the other held a staff, and they reached towards each other above the entrance and their hands were touching. At an even closer look, Hazel realized that it was Percy’s mom and step-dad.

Percy obviously noticed her staring. His voice was soft when he spoke. “Those are the guardians of my home. They were the guardians over my life, and now over those who live in my city. They died long ago, and it’s only fair that they be alive through these sculptures,” he explained. Hazel could hear the emotion in his voice, and she turned to him and put a hand on his shoulder. He obviously missed them very much. She knew the feeling.

He nodded at her, and then led the way into his home. The doors automatically opened, and she looked inside. There was a path leading to a wooden bridge that crossed a river, but other than that, Hazel couldn’t see a thing.

“What is this? Where are we? Why can’t we see anything but the bridge?” Frank asked. At least she didn’t have to say the question herself and sound stupid.

Nico looked at him and answered, “We took the idea from Camp Jupiter and this river is one defense. Everyone who crosses must be of honest intent. They cannot go over and intend to harm the city or its people in any way. If you do, then you will cross the bridge, and end up in the same place as you started, as if there was no city. It’s our second defense.” Hazel smiled. They had brought a little piece of her old home into their new home. She just hoped she would make it over.

Percy held is hand out in a sweep towards the bridge, gesturing for them to go first. Hazel shrugged, and walked on towards the bridge. She stepped slowly on it, afraid it might collapse. But it held, and Hazel crossed it with no fears. She did close her eyes, and didn’t open them until she felt the soft ground below her.

What Hazel saw when she opened her eyes, was completely amazing. She literally lost her breath when she saw the city. It was beautiful.
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing!!!!
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
AMAZING post soon!
smile
wow that was AMAZZINNNG! good luck on your finals! post as soon as you can :)
I hope Demetry doesn't get into that city :P lol teehee!
over a year ago goddessgirl said…
that was AWESOME!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
Amazing!! Awesome!! Post more!!
Thats good! Ya, I bet Demetri docent get in because he'd love to hurt Percy and take his powers...
over a year ago AceJackson said…
AaWESome!!
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!PO­ST SOON!!!!!!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
Please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post soon :)
Post soon!
over a year ago thunderwolf234 said…
this is good
over a year ago this-is-me said…
big smile
post soon! its amazing!
Pretty plz with a cherry on top?!
Post soon :)
mischievous
Post ASAP please! I want to see if Demetri can get in! *smirks and rubs hands together evilly*
over a year ago jjspecht said…
angelic
post soon please
over a year ago maiden4ever said…
big smile
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) i love the whole idea! :) And, yes i'm back. What did the gods think about Percy's banishment????? More specifically, what did Artemis/Diana think? she's so set apart from the other gods, she might've had a different oppinion.(I hope so, she is after all my patron. :P)
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM(?)-
maybe you could go more into detail about some things, especially what horrible stuff happened to Nico and Percy, how they became gods, stuff like that. Also, can you describe more about their suroundings, not too long, but enough so i can REALLY imagine it as if i was there. Besides this, your fanfiction is PERFECT. Hope you post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

-maiden4ever
I agree, ^ it is amazing!!!!!!! please post soon. After your final you could take paper and write the chapter then type it later! I'd love that!
POST!!
sorry guys, I have been really busy. I had two tests today, a quiz, and a test yesterday and finals start tomorrow. So I have been super busy. I'll try and post really soon. But, thanks for the tips! I'm not really focused on the scenery because how I write my book is I wirte the basic stuff first, then add in the details, and I just never have enough time to add in little details and such.

But anyways, I am so sorry to keep you guys waiting! But don't give up on this. I won't forget about it. Just taking a little time for real life:)
Post soon! I want to see what percy's city looks like!
smile
@Thalia67- i totally get that. Also, is it possible that percy and maybe nico could still be mad at them. i just think that if i were nico or percy, i wouldn't have forgiven them completely just because of some challenges. good luck on finals!
Kk take your time :) post whenever you can!
Yeah good luck on finals!
i'll post what it looks like in detail:P

and hmm..you could be onto something;) but im not one to reveal my secrets...
post soon!
cool
Ok ignore my comment underneath urs because I think we posted at about the same time so I didn't see ur comment til now.
smile
post soon! i'm DYING to know what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I just had my first final today, and it went well! so lets hope that the next one will too so I can write the next chapter:P Percy is threatening to send every monster he knows to kidnpa me so I can keep writing...I don't think I want that:P
lol
Good luck on your finals.. again :)
Post soon!
lol
GOOD LUCK IN UR FINALS!!!
and don't fOrget to post!
big smile
post soooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
I hope your finals go well. Mine finished yesterday so I'm waiting for you to post!
*waits for chapter* I hope thailia did well in finals. Then she can post!
Ditto
cake
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!! please??
if you do i'll give you a cake. :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago goddessgirl said…
big smile
post soon! good luck with the finals!
Are your finals over? Can you post?!
so I have two more finals to go. hopefully i have done well so far and thanks for being supportive! I promise promise promise I will at least have a preview tonight! I have a bit of free time, so I will keep you guys satisfied because I know how hard it is to wait:P
cake
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! hope you do well! oh, and here's ur cake. :)
POST!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
yay!! preview!!

ohj sorry i just got back from being busy and (homework) making me tired so i forgot this was here...so now im back!! its aweshum and PPOOOSTTT SOON!!!
kk good luck on the other finals :) post soon!
yay the preview is done!! I will try and post the rest tomorrow, but i'm staying late tomorrow after achool...giving my boyfriend his christmas present and all that good stuff:) then i have a basketball game and going to a friends house, but there should be a good solid hour for me to write the rest of this or maybe i'll get most of it done tonight:P anyway, i'm glad your back universalpowa! and to all you others, I'm glad your still reading! anyways, i'll quit stalling and get you the story....it's not like i'm purposely stalling and talking and babbling so it takes you longer to read the preview. nope not at all. i'm not that mean. or maybe i am. ok, now i'm talking to myself. ok, here is the preview to my story!

Chapter 16 (Preview)

Annabeth couldn’t believe her eyes. The city was amazing. It was all made out of what looked to be crystal. It wasn’t see-through, but it shined in the light. Wait, light? Glancing up, there it was: The city’s very own sun. It didn’t blind her, and she could see that it too was a crystal.

About 50 feet away, Annabeth saw the entrance to the city. It was a great archway, with pictures and sculptures, but what of, she couldn’t tell. The rest was so hard to describe. The city looked like a medieval town, with towers and the buildings were beautiful. They were each different in their own way, with some having other colors reflecting off of them. And in the far side of the city, she could see a huge castle. It wasn’t normal like brick or anything, but it was made out of crystals jutting out all different ways and at different lengths. The castle reflected the city, and Annabeth’s thought was that it was meant to be a symbol of who ever lived there and how they protected the city.

From up on the hill, she could see people roaming the streets and shopping. There were all sorts of places to go it looked like. To the side, there was a complete replica of Central Park from her time. People were strolling along, as though this city was the most normal thing in the world.

Annabeth glanced back to see who had also made it. Hazel was in front of her, because she had gone first. But one by one, everyone appeared. First Jason, then Piper, and Reyna, Frank, Leo, and Thalia. But strangely, Percy, Nico and Demetry didn’t appear.

Annabeth walked back to her friends and asked, “Where’s Percy, Nico, and Demetry? They should have come through by now.” The rest of them shrugged. She felt her heart flutter in worry. After all these years, and settling her feelings for Percy, they were back. But even though he had forgiven her, she didn’t think it was completely true. But she would make him be friends with her, no matter what. That was her first goal. And her second goal she had a feeling she would have to fight with Reyna for.
big smile
POST SOON! this is getting sssooooooooo good!