The Heroes of Olympus Banished

Thalia67 posted on Nov 02, 2011 at 11:24PM
So I have seen a few stories like this, and I wanted to do my own take on it. I'm basically just going to start with the same idea, but do it different in a lot of ways. Not copying or anything.

Anyway, the basic plot is that the gods wrongly accuse Percy of a crime, and its about his time afterwards.

I'll post right after this. Please comment and tell me what you think! If I don't get a few comments after each post, I probably will stop posting.

The Heroes of Olympus 356 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 356

over a year ago Percyfan44 said…
New page good chapter
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Can't wait til u post!!
over a year ago goddessgirl said…
post soon!!!!!
over a year ago maiden4ever said…
heart
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! LOVE it! pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, pls, PLS post soooooooooooon!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Thalia67 said…
sorry guys, I've had a very busy week! my family has been here up until yesterday, and since then, I have been making a blanket and such, but I'm free all tonight, I think! I shall post tonight, I hope, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!(almost)
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
yaay you're posting tonight! :D
Happy almost New Year!
Happy New year! I hope you post soooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Happy 2012 everyone! I hope you all had a fun time! I would have posted lats night, but I ended up going to a party, and getting drunk! Ok, not the drunk part...We only drank pepsi and mountain dew:P But we did have tons of fun! And I went skiing today and failed miserably!!:) anyways...I hope you guys all had fun and I'd love to hear what you guys did! So heres a preview to a chapter, with the rest to go up tomorrow!

Chapter 19

Jason

To say he was surprised would be an understatement. Sure, he had figured Percy was a big part in the city, but he would never have guess that he would be the Lord. It made sense though. Percy had hinted at it through conversation, even though he hadn’t told them outright. There had been the guardians, yeah, but then even when they had first entered the city and the guards had said that the Lord wanted to see them, they should have suspected that it was Percy. Who else would know of their visit?

“Percy, man, I didn’t think you could get any cooler, but you just went above what I thought was possible by a mile,” Leo said, his voice drenched in his surprise. Percy smiled and laughed at him. It seemed like the only one who wasn’t surprised was Annabeth. She seemed, well, calm and actually happy.

Nico chuckled. Jason had noticed that the boy seemed to be more mature now. Not only did he look like he was in his early twenties, with shaggy but nice black hair and muscles that were defined, but he acted happy. Before, when he had met him, there was always some secret thing going on or something to depress him. But now, Jason noticed that Nico and Percy seemed genuinely happy. Percy was starting to seem more like the 16 year old boy they all had known years ago. His eyes were back to his normal green, and they weren’t filled with hate like they had been. Jason did notice that they still went between each person, and lingered on each of them, as though he was studying them, trying to decide if they were trustworthy or not.

Percy walked around the table to where they were standing, and joined their little group as well as Nico. They seemed to fit into place, as though they hadn’t left. But they did seem different. They both stood straight, arms folded, and even with the smiles they had, the hard expression that Jason had first seen on them never left their face. It was subtle, but when he studied the pair, they both looked as though they had gone through army training or something and always had a rigid look. Jason was right next to Percy, and gave him a manly pat on the back. “Nice job, man,” he said smiling, before a sword was to his throat, cutting through a layer of skin or two.

“Don’t touch the Lord. Only those in the High Court and his trusted allies can touch him,” said his attacker. Her voice could have been poison, as it was definitely aimed to kill just like her sword. She pressed it a little harder into his skin...

~~~

Ok, so tell me. Who would you all like to end up with or start out with Percy? The options are:
Calypso
Zoe
Annabeth
Reyna
Maybe some OC if I can get enough suggestions as to what you would wanna see
Please let me know!!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Love the chappie!!!!!!! Maybe u could do Calypso or Zöe. Idk u pick!! But not renya.
so glad you posted! :D
and umm.. hmm... i'm leaning towards Annabeth but i think Calypso or an OC would be fine too :)
post soon!!!
over a year ago guardgirl21 said…
smile
Annabeth!!!!Really good post soon!
over a year ago ThisIsKool said…
smile
Hey I'm new to fanpop, but I have been reading your story and a few others for a couple weeks now. Your story is great so far, I really like it! About your question of who Percy should end up with, I think it shouldn't be Annabeth. It's not that I don't like Percabeth, but there are so many stories about them it just gets kind of old after awhile, you know what I mean. I don't think it should be Reyna either cause well she's supposed to be with Jason or Leo(people like this). I think it should be Calypso or Zoe(preferably Calypso) cause Zoe was a hunter and stuff, plus Calypso loved him and still does(probably). Anyways, great story so far and Happy New year's everyone!!!
last edited over a year ago
cake
@ThisIsKool- Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :)Here's some cake!

I think she should be a new character, someone that is like, really close to percy but also is very fierce and stuff. I don't know what her name should be, though. Something equally fierce. But, this is just a suggestion. Also, very protective.
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
big smile
Have Percy be with Calypso then go to Annabeth.POST SOON!!!
over a year ago ThisIsKool said…
@maiden4ever- Thanks! Cake?
Btw I like your idea it's good too.
smile
@ThisIsKool- Thanks! :) Yeah, cake! :) Do you like it????????? :P
Zöe!!!
Thanks for your input guys! I know what I'm going to do, and you'll see some new characters next time. Some OC's and maybe a few that you have seen before. I'm not sure when I'll post next, but hopefully in the next few days. Anyways, here's the chapter!!

Chapter 19

Jason

To say he was surprised would be an understatement. Sure, he had figured Percy was a big part in the city, but he would never have guess that he would be the Lord. It made sense though. Percy had hinted at it through conversation, even though he hadn’t told them outright. There had been the guardians, yeah, but then even when they had first entered the city and the guards had said that the Lord wanted to see them, they should have suspected that it was Percy. Who else would know of their visit?

“Percy, man, I didn’t think you could get any cooler, but you just went above what I thought was possible by a mile,” Leo said, his voice drenched in his surprise. Percy smiled and laughed at him. It seemed like the only one who wasn’t surprised was Annabeth. She seemed, well, calm and actually happy.

Nico chuckled. Jason had noticed that the boy seemed to be more mature now. Not only did he look like he was in his early twenties, with shaggy but nice black hair and muscles that were defined, but he acted happy. Before, when he had met him, there was always some secret thing going on or something to depress him. But now, Jason noticed that Nico and Percy seemed genuinely happy. Percy was starting to seem more like the 16 year old boy they all had known years ago. His eyes were back to his normal green, and they weren’t filled with hate like they had been. Jason did notice that they still went between each person, and lingered on each of them, as though he was studying them, trying to decide if they were trustworthy or not.

Percy walked around the table to where they were standing, and joined their little group as well as Nico. They seemed to fit into place, as though they hadn’t left. But they did seem different. They both stood straight, arms folded, and even with the smiles they had, the hard expression that Jason had first seen on them never left their face. It was subtle, but when he studied the pair, they both looked as though they had gone through army training or something and always had a rigid look. Jason was right next to Percy, and gave him a manly pat on the back. “Nice job, man,” he said smiling, before a sword was to his throat, cutting through a layer of skin or two.

“Don’t touch the Lord. Only those in the High Court and his trusted allies can touch him,” said his attacker. Her voice could have been poison, as it was definitely aimed to kill just like her sword. She pressed it a little harder into his skin before he saw Percy move from the corner of his eye. The pressure left, with only a slight trickle of blood, and Jason saw it was Calypso who had attacked him.

“Hey, what’s your problem, man? I mean, lady? Jason is a friend of Percy’s, as well as everyone else here is,” Frank defended. Up until that moment, Jason hadn’t had anything against Calypso. But then she pulled a stunt like that, and now, there was no going back to that. He didn’t like her or her attitude.

Percy held up his hand to the group, and stepped aside to talk to Calypso. Their voices were hushed and in a whisper, but Jason could tell that Percy was telling her not to do it again. Jason watched as Percy put a hand on her, gently as if she was a feather and would blow away at any moment. It was an intimate gesture, but quick. In an instant, Calypso’s face changed from angry and hurt, to loving and somewhere between caring and in awe of Percy. The look didn’t leave, but his hand did. They rejoined the group, and Jason stepped up.

“Look I’m sorry-,” he started, but Percy interrupted him.

“No, it’s ok. I’m afraid some people are here a little protective of me. Even though I can defend myself, they seem to take it upon themselves to do it for me, even when it isn’t necessary,” he said, looking at Calypso the whole time. She glanced away, and seemed to back down. “Take the guards outside for example. No one in this city would harm me, or any of the people. It’s part of the requirements to get in. Yet, they feel the need to stand guard to make sure. It’s like that everywhere. The people feel a debt to Nico and me for making this place. We don’t need anything from them, but they want to do things for us in repayment.”

Nico nodded. Jason glanced around and saw that people were walking through the hall. Guards, people who looked like servants, and important looking people, it seemed everyone was welcome.

“So, all these people do this for you just out of their own free will with nothing in return?” Jason asked, gesturing to the other people around them,

Once again, Nico nodded. “Well, they do it because they want to. But we pay them. Not in the way you would think, but you wouldn’t understand quite yet. There are things about the city that you only understand after time here, that is, if you should choose to stay here. The war won’t be here for another month, so until then, you can decide if you will stay here, or go back to Olympus. You may go back and forth, but after the war, you must choose,” he told them.

Percy gestured for Zoë to come up to him. “Zoë and Calypso will show you to your rooms. Once you are there, you may go anywhere in the Castle. Except for Nico’s room and also my room, and you’ll know our rooms you see them.” Jason was glad he could go to his room. It had been a really long day, and he wanted a small nap before he went and looked through the city.

As they were going into their rooms, Piper came up to him. “We are going to explore in one hour. Meet outside then,” she whispered. He could only guess that would mean that someone had planned to go into Percy or Nico’s room. He was curious as to what they were hiding in there. It had to be something good.
AWESOME!!! POST SOON!
heart
Love the chappie!!!!! I wonder................what is in there rooms that is soo important.
Cant wait untill u post again!!
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
big smile
pls be Reyna, then zoe, calypso, annabeth
love the chapter! :D
post soon!!!
heart
Love it!!!
over a year ago thunderwolf234 said…
ok about earlier discussion, not annabeth or Calypso,
big smile
amzing chapter post soon!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been pretty darn busy. I haven't written any of the chapter yet:P but I promise I will at the least post a preview tomorrow:)
okay can't wait for the preview!!!
Can't wait for preview!!
Here's your preview! No message cause I'm being kicked off! I'll post the rest tomorrow!

Chapter 20

Annabeth

Piper had gone around to everyone, saying that they were going to explore. She could only guess that it meant that someone wanted to go see what was in Percy’s room. As for her, she just wanted to go see Percy. She had seen the looks he had given Calypso, and even Zoë. They were nothing like the looks he gave her and the rest of them. It only confirmed her belief that he hadn’t completely forgiven them yet.

Annabeth went to their rooms, and there were four king sized bed’s in a room, along with a couch and a fire place. Everything was crystal, the bed frames, the mantle around the fireplace, and even the doors, although you couldn’t see through it. It was beautiful, and she chuckled, knowing that Percy could never design this.

Annabeth took a shower, and when she was done, there were clothes laid out for her a few sets, all in her size. She found a black ruffled skirt and a plain purple shirt with a scarf and some black flats and was out just before Piper came out of one of the other bathrooms. It amazed her how there could be four bathrooms in just one room.

“Ok, we all decided to go into small groups. I think it would probably be better for everyone if we went in groups of two,” she told her. Annabeth nodded, but wasn’t really listening. Whoever she went with would have to deal without her, because she was going to find Percy. “So, I’m with Jason, and Hazel is with Frank, and Demetry is with Leo, so that leaves you with Reyna.”

Just her luck, the one person who liked Percy other than her had to be in her group. She would never get away now. Or maybe, she could just stick Reyna in one of the rooms and lock the doors. Or better yet, she would impale herself on one of the crystals. Reyna probably had the same thoughts about her, so she didn’t feel bad. There was just an old rivalry between them. They would probably kill each other, even before the war.
heart
Love the chappie!
lol, for some reason i think the whole Reyna-Annabeth rivalry is funny.. :P
but i liked the preview :D so glad you posted!
please post the rest soon!!!
over a year ago PrinceAthem said…
Nice preview, awaiting the entire ch..
That's just so typical of anabeth. Killing or getting rid of rivals. Awesome preview!!
big smile
post soon!
post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
smile
Post soon plz!!
this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Please post soon!!
Ok, so I didn't post it on time, so I gave you guys an extra preview of a chapter. Not to mention I won't be able to get on the internet from Friday until Monday. No technology allowed at this retreat I'm going to. But anyway, here ya go!

Chapter 20

Annabeth

Piper had gone around to everyone, saying that they were going to explore. She could only guess that it meant that someone wanted to go see what was in Percy’s room. As for her, she just wanted to go see Percy. She had seen the looks he had given Calypso, and even Zoë. They were nothing like the looks he gave her and the rest of them. It only confirmed her belief that he hadn’t completely forgiven them yet.

Annabeth went to their rooms, and there were four king sized bed’s in a room, along with a couch and a fire place. Everything was crystal, the bed frames, the mantle around the fireplace, and even the doors, although you couldn’t see through it. It was beautiful, and she chuckled, knowing that Percy could never design this.

Annabeth took a shower, and when she was done, there were clothes laid out for her a few sets, all in her size. She found a black ruffled skirt and a plain purple shirt with a scarf and some black flats and was out just before Piper came out of one of the other bathrooms. It amazed her how there could be four bathrooms in just one room.

“Ok, we all decided to go into small groups. I think it would probably be better for everyone if we went in groups of two,” she told her. Annabeth nodded, but wasn’t really listening. Whoever she went with would have to deal without her, because she was going to find Percy. “So, I’m with Jason, and Hazel is with Frank, and Demetry is with Leo, so that leaves you with Reyna.”

Just her luck, the one person who liked Percy other than her had to be in her group. She would never get away now. Or maybe, she could just stick Reyna in one of the rooms and lock the doors. Or better yet, she would impale herself on one of the crystals. Reyna probably had the same thoughts about her, so she didn’t feel bad. There was just an old rivalry between them. They would probably kill each other, even before the war.

Annabeth walked out of her room, fully intending on leaving Reyna behind, but just like her, she had the luck of Reyna already being outside and heading back to their room. Putting on a smile, Annabeth stopped in front of her.

“Looks like we were paired up to go exploring together,” she told her, forcing cheerfulness in her voice, that she was sure sounded fake. But luckily Reyna seemed to be doing the same thing.

“Well, we can go out and explore, but I have something I have to go do in a little while,” Reyna responded. It sounded forced, and in that instant, Annabeth dropped the act.

“Let’s just get this over with. I have to go talk with someone too, so we can both get our business done after going through the castle,” she added. In a silent agreement, they both started walking down the hallway. It was probably the longest hallway she had ever seen. There were hallways branching off of it that seemed just as long, dead ends, rooms that were too dark to see into, and some that were to bright and big to tell anything about them. It was pretty useless, but it did get her back to the entrance.

“Well, I’ll be seeing you around, Reyna,” Annabeth said, waving and walking back towards the main room. With any luck, Percy would still be there. And if not, she would just have to go around exploring until she found his room. It took her about 20 minutes to get back to where they had been after quite a few wrong turns.

The door was closed when she got there, so Annabeth walked up to it and peaked in. For the size of the door, it was surprisingly quite. She heard voices ahead, so she only opened it a foot or so, and stuck her head in just enough to hear what was going on.

“I’m sorry; I’m just worried about you. The Fates asked you to do this for them, and I know you owe them, but do you have to host these idiots here? You haven’t been the same since they came here,” said a girl’s voice. It took her a minute to place it, but then she realized it was Calypso.

“Calypso, you have nothing to worry about. I’m perfectly fine, and yes, seeing my old teammates and friends has me a little shaken up. But they do have to stay here. There are things that must happen in order for things to be made right. I should know, I’m the god of the future,” he replied, his voice soft and comforting, unlike when he talked with anyone else. Annabeth poked her head in a little bit and saw them. Her hand was in Percy’s and she looked at it and saw him rubbing her hand a little bit. They were standing close, a little too close for just friends.

And just when Annabeth was going to leave, and come back later, Calypso pulled his head to hers and they kissed. Not just her kissing him, but she could tell that he was kissing her back. It broke her heart, but in a way, Annabeth could understand. A long time ago, she had always known he had fallen in love with her, and it bothered her, like it did now. But she didn’t think it was alright.

After a minute, Annabeth finally tore her eyes away from the scene and closed the door. She took a minute to calm herself, but in the back of her mind, she was already forming a plan. And after that was set, she opened the door, purposefully being loud. Percy and Calypso were apart by then, and she was glad.

“I would like to talk to you, Percy,” she said smiling. Calypso looked like she was about to murder her, but said nothing to her.

“I’ll leave you two alone. When you are done, you know where I’ll be,” Calypso said, looking back at Percy and, as much as Annabeth hated it, looked at him like he was the only one in the world for her. He nodded and smiled, squeezing her hand before letting her go.

Chapter 21

Reyna

One minute, Annabeth was there and the next, she wasn’t. The girl sure was quick. But she didn’t have time to worry about that. There were other things that she needed to do. And the first of which was find the power source she was sensing. Sure, she may be the goddess of leaders, but part of that was sensing what was in charge and making things work. In other words, she could tell what the major component in a machine or group was. And here, in Crystal City, there was a major power source making the city run.

Reyna closed her eyes and let her powers guide her. She kept a hand on the walls so she knew not to bump into anything. A few turns and going down some stairs, and the power source was stronger than ever before. She landed in front of a door, and her heart sank. This wasn’t just any door. This was a thirty foot, solid glass crystal door with no handles that she could see. This was not just any room. This was Percy’s room. She hadn’t planned on going in his room, but now she had to. This power source was calling to her. Maybe she could just ask Percy once she got him to trust her enough. If not, well, she didn’t care what happened, but that source was calling to her like nothing else had before, and she knew that only one other person could understand her dilemma: Thalia. And there were quite a few reasons why the girl would not help her.
big smile
This is getting REALLY good post soon!
YAY YOU POSTED!
LOVED THAT!!!
awwww Calypso and Percy are so cute together! :D
i wonder why Thalia won't help Reyna..?
post soon!!!
OMG! what's in their rooms????????????????????????? POST SOON!!
heart
I love the chappie and the preview!!! They were really good And i can't wait until u post the rest.
smile
When r u going to post???????????? (then again, i shouldn't be saying anything. i have now officially failed to keep running three fanfictions in the last year). :)
sorry guys, i was at TEC weekend and I didn't have any technology all weekend so i couldn't post:P i promise i'll have the rest up today or tomorrow!
big smile
yeah!!!! cant wait!!!!!
yay i hope you post today! :)
big smile
YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
YAY! please post tonight
over a year ago Percyfan44 said…