The Heroes of Olympus Banished

Thalia67 posted on Nov 02, 2011 at 11:24PM
So I have seen a few stories like this, and I wanted to do my own take on it. I'm basically just going to start with the same idea, but do it different in a lot of ways. Not copying or anything.

Anyway, the basic plot is that the gods wrongly accuse Percy of a crime, and its about his time afterwards.

I'll post right after this. Please comment and tell me what you think! If I don't get a few comments after each post, I probably will stop posting.

The Heroes of Olympus 356 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 356

over a year ago maiden4ever said…
post. just. post.
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
post soon!!!!!
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
please post soon!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago venus143 said…
plz post soon:) i know your busy but plz:)
over a year ago rock4ever said…
just found this (well i found this yesterday but i just finished reading it) and i LOVE it! whats in the room?what well percy pick, annabeth cycloce (just gessed how to spell that) or reyna? and what is annabeths plan? tune in next time! (post soon)
over a year ago AceJackson said…
PLease post111
over a year ago percyroxz said…
post soon plz
over a year ago Thalia67 said…
sorry sorry sorry sorry!! i know its been forever! i've had soooo much going on, and i had writers block, and yeah. its not a good chapter, but at least its something. i'm sooooo sorry and i'll try not to do it again!

Chapter 21

Reyna

One minute, Annabeth was there and the next, she wasn’t. The girl sure was quick. But she didn’t have time to worry about that. There were other things that she needed to do. And the first of which was find the power source she was sensing. Sure, she may be the goddess of leaders, but part of that was sensing what was in charge and making things work. In other words, she could tell what the major component in a machine or group was. And here, in Crystal City, there was a major power source making the city run.

Reyna closed her eyes and let her powers guide her. She kept a hand on the walls so she knew not to bump into anything. A few turns and going down some stairs, and the power source was stronger than ever before. She landed in front of a door, and her heart sank. This wasn’t just any door. This was a thirty foot, solid glass crystal door with no handles that she could see. This was not just any room. This was Percy’s room. She hadn’t planned on going in his room, but now she had to. This power source was calling to her. Maybe she could just ask Percy once she got him to trust her enough. If not, well, she didn’t care what happened, but that source was calling to her like nothing else had before, and she knew that only one other person could understand her dilemma: Thalia. And there were quite a few reasons why the girl would not help her.

They had quite a few experiences over the years, mostly involving Jason and Piper. It didn’t bode well for their relationship, but there hadn’t been an incident in a long time. Jason and Piper were working everything out, and things were good. But still, Thalia held a long grudge.

Reyna backed away from the door, which was really hard to do. She had to go find Percy and get him to tell her what the power source was. She briskly walked away, letting her powers guide her to the leader of this city: Percy. She found him in the main hall, and Annabeth was in there also. So this is where she ‘had’ to be, Reyna thought to herself. Interesting.

She strained to hear them talking through the door. Reyna pushed it open a little bit, and it got a little easier.

“I just wanted to tell you that I’m so sorry for the way I acted all those years ago. I can’t even believe why. I don’t know if it had something to do with Demetry deceiving me on how he really was, or the fact that I had been mad about something that day but-,” Annabeth started, but Percy cut her off.

“Annabeth, you do not need to explain. I know the reasons. I have visited those times through memories from different people, and I see their point of views. It used to be different. I held a grudge for a long time. Remember back when your children would go on quests and be terrified of clocks? Yeah, that was because of me. Don’t ask. It was wrong. But you have to understand that things are different now, and they’ll never be like the way they were back when we were kids. There are things that have happened that you could never understand, and never will,” he responded. Reyna scrunched her eyebrows, and listened harder. Things were definitely getting interesting, and she wanted to hear more. “I did love you. For a long time I did. And even now, there is a part of my heart that longs for what we had. But there are things you don’t know. And you’ll find out soon enough.”

He paused and Reyna heard him take a breath. “But for now, our conversation will be postponed, because we have a guest. Come on in, Reyna. We too have a lot of things to talk about,” Percy called. Reyna gasped but stepped inside, her face deep red and as hot as a volcano. He didn’t seem mad, and in fact he was smiling. She couldn’t help but smile back at him, even as she felt her heart give a little for what he had just said. He had loved her too, but had that changed now? It hadn’t for Reyna, but this was different. She was always a leader, the first one to do things and take risks.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
YAY you posted! :D
and it was a great chapter :)

please post soon!!!
heart
Yay!! Love it!!!!
omg that as a grate chapter plz post soon:)
big smile
GREAT chappie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) *trying to hold in a big whoop of joy* soooooooooooo awesome. you posted! :) not to be bothersome but... when will you post what happens next?!?!?!?!?!
over a year ago rock4ever said…
big smile
yay you posted! :D
meh
post.
^^agree plz post soon:)
post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls PLS POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm DYING to know what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!
POST THALIA67, POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
Hey, just caught up and AMAZING STORY!!!!! Post for my sake!!!
Post soon!!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
big smile
Post soon, please!!!!!

I just started reading this and it's really good!

Keep it up!
Post post post post post post👍👍👍
If you do i will give you some 🍰
you haven't posted in forever! :(
please post soon!!!
Post post post post post post post post. Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pla.
over a year ago Wisdoms_Child said…
smile
POST!!! You're story is awesome!!! LOVE IT!!! and i want Percy to end up with Annabeth. I guess Percy's gonna be with Calypso in the beginning, but I really wish that he ends up with Annabeth. They had/have something that can never be replace. PERCABETH FOREVER!!! and don't forget to POST!!!!!
sad
You haven't been on lately...
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
Your story is so good! I love it! It's different fom the other stories where Percy leaves. I hope you can post soon! :)
angry
POST! For the gods' sakes, POST!!!!!!
POST!!!!!!
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
This story is so good! But i have a question, WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH THE LOVE RECTANGLE?
I am so so so soooooooooooo sorry! I have had a major writers block. Like not just a door that has all my ideas with a lock on it but it's that plus Cerberus guarding it and the mist was hiding it from my eyes and Hera took me memory of it. Yeah. But I'm beating them all! I promise I will post today and or tomorrow!:) please forgive me!
oh yay you're back! can't wait til you post today or tomorrow, and as for the writer's block, don't worry about it, it's so annoying -.-
hope you post soon :D
over a year ago Wisdoms_Child said…
cool
POST!!! And would you mind reading my MOA? I don't have the link right now, but you can just go on my wall and then go to forums and click on the one that says The Mark of Athena... POST!!! (:
laugh
YAY!!!!!!:)
You're back!!!! Awesome!!!! I hope you have luck with your writer's block(: and seriously, READ WISDOMS_CHILD'S MOA!!!! It's epic!!!!!! Post soon!!!!
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy your back finally can't whait till you post:)
over a year ago energykid400 said…
I LOVE THIS STORY!!! Post soon!
monkey
pls post sooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn.
if you do i will give you a MONKEY!
angry
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
Ah hah! I found it! The chapter had eluded me for so long, but after sending Tyson and the satyrs on it, they found it for me. So I'm posting it right now before I lose it. I'm not really sure where this is going, so I'm making it up as I go along. Tell me what you think will happen!!!

Chapter 22

Percy

It was strange, having all of his past friends staying in his new home. More though, it was strange not to want to crush them all for what they caused him. The trials they had gone through had tested them. Tested their hearts, minds and wits and they had all passed, more or less. He knew that he should be ecstatic about that, and yes, he was glad they had passed, but he was still angry. His anger was a diluted now, but it was there. It would never go away. He would always be angry about it. But he wouldn’t let it control his life.

The first example was talking with Annabeth. Oh, he had been so angry with her. He had thought his life was over for the longest time. Nico was the only one who carried him through the first few months. She had betrayed him. For years he had denied that he would ever love again. But he loved Nico like a brother. And he had fallen in love again, years ago. And even now, he was still in love. He didn’t know if he could ever not love Annabeth, but he couldn’t go back to where they had been. He knew that was what she wanted. But there wasn’t a place in his heart for her again.

And Reyna. He had the ability to sense power levels, one of his gifts when he had become a god. He classified gods and demigods and humans as levels. The most powerful were Class 7 and the least were Class 1. He had sensed a Class 4 out there and knew immediately it was Reyna. She always had a distinct way about her, and even when Percy had been a demigod he had known this. She was a unique person, and given the right situation, he could have easily fallen for her.

When he saw her he unwillingly smiled. She had always challenged him to be better when he was a demigod. And he knew she still had that way about her that made him want to be better.

“Ah, I see I’m a much needed person around here. And here I was thinking I would finally get a day to myself,” he said once she approached where he and Annabeth were standing. She smiled at him, and shook her head.

“You of all people should know a leader’s job is never done,” she responded. He laughed and nodded.

“Well, I know you have things to discuss with me. Gods, its been a long time since we’ve talked,” Percy said. “Annabeth, I know you want to talk more, but there will be plenty of time for that. I do control time after all.”

Annabeth nodded and turned to leave, but suddenly she stopped. “Your god of time? What else are your powers?” she asked, her voice sincere. Reyna looked back to Percy, curious herself. He was sure they all had been wondering it ever since they had found out he was a god.

He looked out the back window that looked over the whole city. For a while he thought about his life, almost forgetting they were there. But finally he spoke, still turned out to the city. “You know, I think everyone’s powers fit them. They all describe their personality. Even the major gods have suiting personalities. And me? I think mine describe me well,” Percy said. After a few more minutes he went on. “You know, I told you one earlier. And my others? Time, but also warriors, loyalty, and elements.” He went back to the window, and touched the cool glass. They would ask many questions, but he wasn’t ready to answer them. Not yet. He knew what Reyna wanted, and that was one secret he would not give up. They would either have to wait or be tricky enough to find out themselves.

“They…fit you. I always knew you would be a great god,” Annabeth spoke, probably thinking of the time when he was offered the chance to be a god. Maybe that would have saved him from his fate. But no, then he would have never met his other friends, helped all those unclaimed children, or fallen in love. It was better this way.

“Yes, I think they do. Now, if you’ll excuse us, Reyna, I have something to show you,” he said. Percy stepped down off the platform and went to the side of a room. A panel automatically opened and he put first his finger on the panel, then drew out a dagger and cut a small slit on his finger and placed a small drop of blood on a panel to the side, and the said a word into it. A door opened and he stepped down, and held out his hand for Reyna. “Ready to take a leap of faith?” She hesitated and then took his hand, stepping into the darkness the closed around them.
That was friken amazing but please don't leave anymore and then come back plz post soon this is great:)
omg awesome! so glad you posted! :D
please post soon!!!!!!
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
awesome
over a year ago energykid400 said…
Amazing!!!!! PLEASE POST SOON!!!
Post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!
Post sooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!

Oh, and respect the pickle. :)
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
Nice! I'm glad we finally get to know what he is god of. Thanks!
angry
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
angry
Post now
angry
post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!