The Heroes of Olympus THE MARK OF ATHENA!!

percabethrules posted on Nov 05, 2011 at 03:04AM
tell me if u like it!! if u dont just tell me!
im new

chapter 1

PERCY

I can't believe today's the big day!They're finally here.It's been a whole year since I have seen my friends.I definatley want to see a special girl who is close to my heart,ANNABETH!!
The war ship was hovering directly over Camp Jupiter.Every roman in camp was prepared for battle if needed.Reyna stood beside me nervously looking up at the giant,metal war ship.Even Octavian had come!
Suddenly,a loud rumble filled the air. The ship was about to land! As soon as the ship landed,everybody at camp Jupiter backed away quickly. Reyna and I were the only ones standing close.Finally,after a few minutes,the bronze doors opened.There was about a dozen sayturs,five dozen campers,and chiron. I was delighted to see all of them.
It looked like the whole camp was here.After almost everybody emptied out of the ship, a blonde guy with a scare above his lip stepped out.I asummed it was the famous Jason Grace. After he stepped out a dude w/ curly brown hair stepped out.He obviously had ADHD and dyslexia.he looked like Leo from the video.The last person was Annabeth.Percy wanted to see her the most.Gods she was still as beautiful as he remembered.
When Annabeth spotted Percy,her eyes lit up with excitement.She screamed "PERCY!!WHY DIDNT U IRIS MESSAGE ME?YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!"
I said "Good to see u to,Annabeth."
She looked confused " you remember me?i thought u lost ur memory?"
"I did but i got it back."

The Heroes of Olympus 249 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 249

over a year ago percabethrules said…
angelic
hope y'all like it!!!!!
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
smile
i did!
over a year ago zakittle said…
sad
It's very good
smile
thnx to all of my readers and supporters y'all are the onez who give me spirit to do this stuff.
worried
one question.....zakittle why do you have a frowning face??? did you not like it or something???
Accident
smile
ok
just wonderin
sick
hey sorry i cant post right now....i had to go home early from school yesterday,i havent been able to write the chapter,i have a sinus infection,and every time i stand up my head starts spinning and i feel terrible!!!!!PLUS ADD FIVE PAGES OF HOMEWORK!!! UGH!! I'M SOOO SORRY!!! forgive me!!
last edited over a year ago
crying
y'all i NEED IDEAS!!!
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
sad
sorry your sick i hope u feel better
over a year ago icysugarpop said…
who are u gonna make win?
hmmm
who should win??? Greeks or Romans??
smile
thnx demigods4ever!! i am sort of gettin better y'all are sweet!!
sick
BORED
over a year ago songster909 said…
smile
Neither of them should win, if 1 side won that would be the complete opposite of getting them to join forces. You should let the battle go halfway with the greeks starting to win, then something REALLY serious would cause the fighting to stop and you should take it on from there. Hope that helps!! Ur an awesome writer!
big smile
thankz! i was just thinkin about the battle!! songster909 i think u can read peoples minds!!
chapter 4 : percy 2

After my little talk with Reyna i decided to go down to the Fields of Mars. Sure enough there was people already ready for the battle. Annabeth was already there.When she saw me she asked,"Percy why aren't you ready for the battle?"
"Reyna just informed me that I can't fight because I have to watch the battle."

"Oh."she said it like she was sad.
Before I could answer her,Reyna walked up and said,"Percy it's time for the battle to start."
I said,"ok..good luck Annabeth"
She smiled.and said,"I don't need luck Seaweed Brain."
I got on Blackjack and announced that the battle is about to start.After every camper was there Reyna and I said at the same time,"Fight!"

The battle started as soon as we said the word.The Romans were doing great.They started out strong.When you pick out all the Greeks,it looks like they don't stand a chance.I looked around from the sky view and saw Octavian was taking on Annabeth.He looked really scared,too.I laughed at the thought of Octavian being scared of Annabeth.Just before I thought the Greeks were going to lose,they started to bring their game.
The Romans were losing.Annabeth had Octavian pinned down to the ground with one foot and she was still fighting off other Romans that were trying to get her off of Octavian.Hazel was going against Piper.They were each others equal.Jason was fighting on the Romans side.He was having trouble fighting Leo.Of all people! Leo kept going up in flames setting Jason's sword on fire.The fight was going great.
Suddenly a loud rumble shook the fight.Every body stopped fighting.Even Annabeth had let Octavian get up.Reyna and I exchanged worried glances.Then when things couldn't have gotten any weirder,the Amazons and Hunters came out of the woods.
Just then a huge bright flash filled the field.Everybody averted their eyes.

the other half will be posted soon keep reading ill keep postin'
cool
The battle was progressing to fast other than that it was good.
angry
ik it wasn't meant to be that way
cool
post later!!
hello people
rest of chapter 4:

Percy 2:

The flash got hotter and hotter.Finally it stopped,we took away our hands to see,none other than,Gaea......Wait a sec. it wasn't Gaea it was ZEUS!!! WHY Zeus was here,I don't know.When we realized who it was we all bowed to the king of gods.

Zeus boomed,"STAND UP DEMIGODS!I AM HERE TO SEE THE SEVEN!"
"But we don't know who the seven are!"said one of the demigods.They must have been brave.
"FINE I WILL TELL YOU.THE SEVEN ARE PERCY JACKSON,ANNABETH CHASE,HAZEL LEVESQUE,FRANK ZHANG,PIPER MCLEAN,JASON GRACE,AND LEO VALDEZ.EVERYBODY ELSE LEAVE!"

As soon as Zeus said leave everybody scampered away.Only the seven were left.

the NEXT will be posted SOON.I am bout to crash...POST.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago icysugarpop said…
post post post!!!
big smile
post soon this is GREAT!
hmmm
should i add a new character?
no keep all the old characters
tongue
ok i was just thinkin if i should add one new character.(i was gonna keep all the old characters to.)I was seein if y'all would want me to
over a year ago beba157jello said…
wink
i new and ur story is amazin
post soon!!!!
big smile
THNX beba157jello u rock!!!!!
post soon
angry
I MEANT TO SAY THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED SOON!
mischievous
BE A WAITIN' FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
zzz
okkay plizz poost soon !!!1
:):)
crying
I WILL STUPID WEATHER AND SCHOOL!! I WILL GET MY REVENGE!(*over done*)I SWEAR ON THE RIVER STYX! (* thunder and lighting booms sealing the swear*) SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED! I AM SOOOO SORRY!!! I SWEAR ON THE RIVER STYX!
wink
can't wait !!!remember you sweared on
the river styx so u can't break the promise......
or who knws wat will happen 2 u :0 post soon though
POST!!!
crying
I am tryin' my school is hounding me!!!!!! I am so sorry guys. I mean I am so so so so so so so so very very very very sorry I can't post!!! Don't hate me!PLEASE????? PLEASE DON'T HATE ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I really am trying. DON'T JUDGE ME EITHER,PLEASE??????!!!!!?!?!?
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
It's ok. You're still an amazing writer. I could never do this. Post soon.
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
smile
swimmergirl7 is right; Your awesome and it's really hard to do this. You try your best and when you have time you can post. We'll just be patient with it. :) Btw: I don't think anybody hates you ;)
school comes first just post when you have time
smile
okay thanks so much for your comments!!!! they are all really nice and sweet!!! I'll try to post in the next week or so!!!!
cool
Ok. Post soon.
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
post!
over a year ago songster909 said…
cool
Hey, that was an awesome chapter 4, and thx for the compliment. I actually just had my parent teacher conference today, and apparently, my writing and reading grades are above my grade standard!On the other hand: sympathy. I feel sad for you that ur place has bad weather. For me, the forecast calls for a hailstorm of studying
smile
i agree with swimmergirl7 too!!!
you really awesome and post soon!!!when you can!!!!
laugh
songster909 that is so awesome for you(not the weather)....thanks beba157jello...i am a trying though!
this is just off the top of my head...i left my notes at school..:)(:

Chapter 5:
Annabeth

I have to admit one thing.That one thing is:I am TERRIFIED! Zeus is here in person talking to the seven of the great prophecy. There was no witnesses if he hurts us..I better watch out.

Anyways,here is our conversation with Zeus:(Zeus's words are all big!)
Zeus:"SO,THIS IS THE SEVEN DEMIGODS WHO ARE GOING TO DEFEAT GAEA.YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE MUCH BUT YOU WILL DO."
I said,"ya thanks for the compliment."I only said it so I could hear it though.
Zeus,"ANYWAYS BACK TO BUSINESS.AS YOU ALL KNOW GAEA IS RISING.YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONES WHO HAVE TO SAVE OLYMPUS,AGAIN! NO MATTER HOW MUCH I HATE DEMIGODS,I WANT TO WISH YOU GOOD LUCK."
Percy said,"Ya thanks I feel so loved."
ZEUS SAID,"WATCH IT PERCY JACKSON! YOU DO NOT W3ANT A GOD AS AN ENEMY.ANYWAYS,GOOD LUCK."
With that Zeus flashed back to Olympus leaving behind an awkward silence.
"well,that was....awkward."i said.
" very."agreed the rest including Percy all at once."

After Zeus left,Percy,Hazel,Frank,Leo,Piper,Jason,and me walked back to toward the cabins.

The rest will be posted later.this was all i could think of and have time for!!! sorry to keep y'all waiting
big smile
Ok thank you for pOsting!!!!! I wasn't expecting anything till next week!
laugh
I KNOW ME TO!! IT SURPRISED ME THAT I JUST NOW THOUGHT OF THAT!!!!! THE NEXT THING I KNOW IT'S POSTED!! WOW CREEPY!!! I AM A GEEK!!!!!!
hmmm
IF I DECIDED TO ADD A NEW CHARACTER:WHAT SHOULD THERE NAME BE,BOY OR GIRL,GODLY PARENT,ROMAN OR GREEK OR BOTH?? ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF...DON'T WORRY I MIGHT NOT ADD A NEW CHARACTER!! IT'S JUST AN IDEA!!!!!!