Barney & Robin Barnman & Robin Bros.

Buffygirl1988 posted on Dec 16, 2010 at 04:16PM
A forum where BR fans can chat and stuff :)

Introduce yourself and I'll add you to the list.

link - Ana
link - Francesca
link - Brenda
link - Charlene
link - Wada
link - Laura
link - Johanna
link - Dannii
link - Joanna
link - Claire
link - Chrissy
link - Julia
link - Kayleigh
link - Neil
last edited on Jan 20, 2011 at 04:31PM

Barney & Robin 1192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1192

over a year ago Karussss said…
yay! ;d but actually I'm starting to like her ;P but not as a love interest for Barney, but as an individual character ;) but that's good that she won't be around next episode, which sounds like a very good episode- great plot both for Barney AND for the rest of the gang ;) I hope that after meeting his father Barney will go and talk to Robin! ;P

SPOILERS FROM AUSIELLO!
Question: Is How I Met Your Mother going to show us the “Mother’s” face in the season finale? Or are they going to make that the cliffhanger? —Matt

Ausiello: No idea. I bet if we knew what the title of the episode was we could extract a clue or two from it. THIS JUST IN: I can exclusively reveal that the title of How I Met Your Mother‘s sixth season finale is… “Challenge Accepted.” What does it all mean? I believe that’s what God invented comments sections for.

Question: Tell me something about How I Met Your Mother that doesn’t involve the mother or the mystery wedding. —Jill

Ausiello: The gang will suffer another devastating loss later this season. Hint: For the past six years, it’s been more up-close and personal with their privates, in particular their butts. I’m talking about their booth at MacLaren’s! A new group of friends enter the pub and steal their coveted perch. Cue World War III.

So? What do you think about that? I think it's possible that the wedding is Barney's ;)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Wada said…
Challenge accepted sounds like the episode is Barney-centred, so yeah... it has to be Barney's wedding xD
But... with who????? (RobinRobinRobinRobinRobin...)
over a year ago alwaysforever said…
LOL I'm so glad Nora's not in the next episode!
over a year ago mossheart1235 said…
Challenge Accepted definitely sounds like a Barney/Robin thing... I'm veering towards that :)
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…
Challenge accepted! Love that, has to be a Barney/BR thing XD
over a year ago Buffygirl1988 said…
Challenge accepted! Totally sounds like a BR thing XD
I love how you all are so optimistic! :D
We have to be! And we have the right to be I think :P
over a year ago ccbee1234 said…
Oh gosh. Now I can't wait til the next episode!
Just watch the last episode and I really hope Nora isn't coming back. I don't think she will be.

I'm really happy Barney turned away. I guess he didn't like her enough to take 'the leap' like he did for Robin XD
Yeah! But wait... If the wedding is at the end of this season, does that mean this is the last season?
Nah they're signed on for at least 7 or 8 seasons plus I doubt we'll even see the mother this season. The wedding is probably a flash forward anyway...
The best theory I've heard about the wedding yet is: it's a flash-forward and they show us that it's Barney and Robin's wedding, but the whole season 7 will show us how they got together! :D That would be so awesome :D I wouldn't mind waiting for them to get back together while knowing that they will finally get together at the end of the series + get married!
And I think that season 7 is probably the last season... But who knows?
^ Omg, Karolina. That theory is AMAZING!! :D
That theory is beyond amazing. I'd love a whole season watching them get together =D I read somewhere this morning that they got picked up for two more seasons so...
When I read this theory, I was like: that would be perfect! :D I can't wait for the new episode, but what I'm looking forward the most is the season finale! I can't wait to find out whose wedding it is! If it's Barney&Robin's wedding I will be beyond happy, even if it's only a flash-forward! I'm planning to invite my friend(s) and we'll watch it together + we all ship BRotp, so I hope we'll get some BR scenes (but we want the BR wedding to be true the most) :D
Anyone on?

I just watched Sandcastles in the sand and this is what I have to say... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Spoilers from 6.22

Barney takes his reserved (former alcoholic?) father Jerry to a night on the town and tries to get him to unleash his inner party animal, but they both discover they might be getting too old for the clubbing scene. Meanwhile (perhaps on the same night out on the town?) Robin gets hit on by a series of different guys with comical results, including a 6-year-old version of "The Situation" and a 20-something guy who's excited for the chance to finally hook up with a woman he considers a "cougar.

Is it just me or are the summaries being focused a lot on Barney and Robin lately? :D
I saw it got picked up for two more seasons:D
I want to say something about the Ted/Mother romance real quick. I really hope that they won't tell us right away when he meets the mother. For one, that probably means the series is over. And two, I want to see what sort of happens at the beginning of Ted and the mother's relationship before the series ends. Even though we all know they have endgame, and we do know a couple things about the mother, I really hope we'll get to see them together just at least a little bit before it ends. Like, I hope it doesn't just end with Ted meeting the mother in an episode, and that's the final episode.
...Anyway, I think I've said this before, but I'd like Barney and Robin to become best/really good friends before they get back together. But, hey, as long as they get endgame, I'm pretty sure I'll be good with it:)
If Robin is now a "cougar" and Barney is too old for clubbing then maybe they are too old to be single so need to settle down with each other XD
Hey! A new spoiler :D

Marshall has definitely been a star this season, and Barney, and there's more interesting stuff for Barney coming up as well. Looking forward, there's going to be a lot of Robin next season. A number of exciting things are going to happen in the finale that will set the tone for season 7 and pretty much define the story of season 7.

I'm so excited!!!
^ AHHHH! I literally just screamed!
So exicited XD
New spoiler:
I'm glad Robin (Cobie Smulders) finally got a job that isn't ridiculous. Is there anything on the romance front?
Bays: It was nice seeing her grow up that way. There's something we might be teasing in the last five [episodes] that might lead to something much bigger in Season 7. Possibly a long-term relationship. She's due. She had her thing with Don awhile ago, but I think there'll be a big love story for her coming up.

I hope it's Barney! :D
See the whole interview: link
last edited over a year ago
She can't have a romance with anyone else! It's so Barney XD
Exactly! :D The whole interview is great- I like Bays' interviews :D
I'm so excited about the season 6 finale! :D
BR better be happening!
Literally everytime I come on here, I see an awesome spoiler or interview or even comment from one of you guys. And my BR hope is restored again! XD
Ana, we've got the same icon! LOL

Finally Kurt and Blaine are together *__*
YAY!!! Kurt and Blaine FTW!
Lol I'm not even that big of a Klaine fan but even I was super happy that they finally kissed =)
big smile
Have you seen the promo for the next episode? :D

me too! I didn't care so much about them until the last episode :D Now I absolutelly love them ;P
I haven't seen it yet =( And me too! I've always wanted Kurt to get a man lol
I haven't seen the promo for the next episode.

I've always loved Klaine. Pretty much before Blaine even appeared because I was ready to love Darren Criss with Kurt XD
Here you go: link :D
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER MONDAY!!! :D
I finally saw the promo! I'm so excited for the new episode =D
I saw it the other day and although I'm super excited to meet Barney's dad, I'm worried that this'll mean no BR moments :P
You're right =/ But I'm hoping there will at least be one...
Or at least a gang scene where they're next to each other XD
That works too =D Maybe Robin meeting his dad Hmm... Unless they just do one big group greeting.
Or maybe at the end Barney's dad will make him realise he wants to settle down with Robin.
Lmao YES! That would be amazing =D
Or maybe at the end Barney's dad will make him realise he wants to settle down with Robin.

Like his mum did, kinda. That would be awesome :D
Even though this last episode didn't really have any BRo moments, other than them sitting together and talking in the booth at one point, I still really liked it:)
And that interview with Bays makes me super excited for the next few episodes!! I'm so bummed we have to wait another two weeks for another episode:(
I just wanted to cuddle Barney and never let him go :(
^ Right?! The last scene of him and his dad almost had me in tears! And we have to wait another 2 weeks? UGH!
worried
I'm very sad right now ;( Read this:
from TV Guide:
As How I Met Your Mother's season-ending mystery wedding nears, two additional faces will pop up to further complicate the possibilities.

In early May, Battlestar Galactica vet Michael Trucco will assume the role of Robin's oft-discussed, but never seen "crush" from years earlier. And I'm hearing Michael will be featured heavily next season as well, as he apparently figures prominently into Robin's future. Hmmm... No word on how this will impact his starring role as Justin Patrick on USA Network's Fairly Legal. One Tree Hill fans will also recognize Michael from the 2005-06 season when he played Cooper Lee, and Castle fans know him from his recurring role as Detective Tom Demming.

But that's not all. HIMYM fans hoping for a Barney/Robin union may not be too thrilled to hear that former General Hospital beauty Nazanin Boniadi will reprise her role as Robin's co-worker and Barney's love interest, Nora, on the May 16 season finale. She is also expected to return next season — which should be quite the year for love.

and from TVLine:
That noise you hear is the sound of How I Met Your Mother‘s marital mystery plot thickening.
A spokesperson for the CBS comedy confirms that ex-Battlestar Galactica toaster Michael Trucco will guest star in the April 18 episode as Robin’s longtime crush.
The news, first reported by TV Guide magazine, adds another possible couple combination to the sitcom’s season-long wedding conundrum — or does it? As of now, Trucco isn’t slated to appear in any additional episodes beyond the one on April 18 — and that includes the May 16 season finale when the bride and groom are slated to be unmasked.
Casting further doubt on the Robin/Crush knot-tying argument is the fact that Trucco is currently a series regular on the USA drama Fairly Legal.
A much likelier scenario — next to the ever-popular Robin/Barney theory, natch — has Barney walking down the aisle with new crush Nora. Unlike Trucco, Nazanin Boniadi is slated to appear in the May 16 finale.
I HATE IT!!!!!!!
angry
no No NO NO NO NO =(
OMG..... :/