Barney & Robin Barnman & Robin Bros.

Buffygirl1988 posted on Dec 16, 2010 at 04:16PM
A forum where BR fans can chat and stuff :)

Introduce yourself and I'll add you to the list.

link - Ana
link - Francesca
link - Brenda
link - Charlene
link - Wada
link - Laura
link - Johanna
link - Dannii
link - Joanna
link - Claire
link - Chrissy
link - Julia
link - Kayleigh
link - Neil
last edited on Jan 20, 2011 at 04:31PM

Barney & Robin 1192 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1192

over a year ago alwaysforever said…
I feel like that's all they'll show =/ Here's how i see it going down: Sometime during the episode we discover it's Barney's wedding then some pretty irrelevant events take place then during the very last scene future Ted is talking about love and unexpected things blah blah blah and they show Barney lifting the vale (sp) exposing his future wife. And it better be Robin!
over a year ago Buffygirl1988 said…
^ You know what. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's what actually happens XD
I wanna see the vows though!
Right. I do too! But I just know we're going to have to wait =/
over a year ago Karussss said…
Spoilers about the wedding!

I can't stand the suspense! Are we finally going to see whose wedding the gang is at on How I Met Your Mother's season finale? — Nicole, Las Vegas

"We're going to learn a great deal about this wedding, but not everything," teases executive producer Carter Bays of his top-secret May 16 season ender (the name of the episode: Barney's catchphrase, "Challenge Accepted").

I'm hearing the finale will reveal the face of only the bride or groom, with the other individual's identity revealed next season, which will also take place in a prewedding time period. "We'll sort of keep touching back on the wedding to fill out the details more and more as the series continues [at least through 2013]."

But with Ted confirmed as best man, Bays says we can safely predict that at least one or two of the following is the intended bride and/or groom: Barney, Robin or Ted's childhood friend, Punchy. "I can guarantee [the wedding] doesn't go great," adds Bays. "Nothing on this show is necessarily happily ever after. It'll be the end of somebody's love story and the beginning of Ted's."
^ Wait what? What's going on here!!!!!
God, now I hope that the wedding is NOT Barney and Robin's!
last edited over a year ago
Maybe it's Ted and Zoey who break up? (hopeful)
over a year ago Wada said…
Barney and Nora are getting married, Barney says no because he loves Robin. And then, Nora and Ted start a new relationship XD
crying
I JUST WANT A BR ENDGAME!
It's weird, because earlier they told us, that we'll see the face of the bride AND the groom! I was so excited, but now I'm scared and not so excited anymore...
This is really confusing.
It's weird that they told TvGuide one thing and, if I remember correctly, Ausiello something else... Maybe they're trying to mess with us? Actually I hope they are, because otherwise it sucks ;P
I don't know what to think! I'll just have to wait for the episode to air.
Okay so here's my theory.

After the conversation with his dad Barney feels the need to settle down fast. He proposes to Nora a really short time into their relationship. When it gets to the wedding, Barney realises he isn't in love with Nora so he breaks it off.
^I like it! But I think like Karolina. They're messing with us xD
They could be but if they're telling the truth I think that's what they'll go with :P
It would be great if the wedding would be Barney and Nora's (that's a weird thing to say ;PP), but Robin would stop the wedding :D That would kinda fit into the "Nothing on this show is necessarily happily ever after. It'll be the end of somebody's love story and the beginning of Ted's."
Barney and Nora won't have their happily ever after and it will be the end of their love story (and hopefully the "beginning"/continuity of the BR love story :D) and for some reason the beginning of Ted's ;D
last edited over a year ago
Maybe it's the end of a love story because getting married is a happy ending and maybe some insignificant rubbish happens to make it go a little wrong :)
I'm so confused... And very unhappy lol wtf...
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…
What what what? I'M SO CONFUSED.
Explain? Anyone...
over a year ago ccbee1234 said…
Maybe it's Robin and her crush.
I take back all my hoping that it's BR's wedding now. I just hope that they get endgame.
A little after I got into himym, I told my brother how awesome it was so we started watching all the episodes (for me, re-watching), and we just finished watching "The Rough Patch".
That episode makes me really sad. I wish they would've broken them up differently. I hated how they did that. I mean, How I Met Your Mother is in my Top 3 favorite shows, but I really, really hate that part. I understand breaking them up, but out of all the ways to do it, they had to go with that one.
...Sorry, that episode's just kind of a BR downer.
Okay...I realize that I've already posted two other comments in a row, but I have to say.
I'M SO EXCITED! TYLER'S COMING BACK ON THE VAMPIRE DIARIES TONIGHT!!!
The Rough Patch is awful. It just makes no sense. I hate how they act like Barney and Robin weren't happy even though every episode leading up to that they were... =/
^ Exactly. One of the worst break ups ever, made no sense!
The Rough Patch is the worst episode of HIMYM ever. No competition.
Defiently. I don't think i've even watched that episode since the first time I saw it. Awful.
Spoilers from EW about Robin and the finale
Can we please get scoop on Robin from HIMYM? Please? — Diane

There’s a HUGELY important scene with her and another person in the finale that will set the course for the entire next season. The setting of this scene may not be what you’re thinking it is.

So... no wedding? But something important with Barney. I don't know what to feel!!!!
UGH what's happening!!!!!!
^ You reminded me of Jennifer Anniston in one of the bloopers of Friends XD
Lmfao that's how I feel! I'm so confused now =( Can't the finale just be here already
What I think is that the webs have to stop giving spoilers, because the only thing that they're doing is confusing us!
I think they're trying to confuse us. I think CC know that we know that either Barney and Robin's wedding or that they're just plain endgame and they're trying to throw us off the scent.
^ Hopefully Ana XD
Well if we add all their hints together it doesn't make any sense at all so whatever they're planning it'll be a surpirse. And it's working really well.
Haha but the thing is didn't they say we wouldn't be disappointed? Then they said something about Nora being back. I don't get that so the confusion thing is defiently working on me, lol.
Haha it's working on all of us. Ana's right all of these hints don't add up...
Today I dreamed about them! GOSH, I need to know what the hell is going on! This is killing me! XD
I hope it was a good dream :D
I just can't wait for the wedding, I kinda still hope that it's their wedding, even after these spoilers, maybe they are trying to confuse us, because we were too sure about who's wedding it's going to be ;P
Gah I really hope so. I need them to be endgame =(
hahahahaha, I've dreamed about them before, too:D
I had a dream that they were endgame once XD
^ Same. Sucks when you wake up and realise it was a dream, doesn't it?
My dream was that I was watching the final episode and they kissed. My reaction??? Screaming and jumping like crazy xD
^ Haha I would probably just faint XD
I love in the promo for The Perfect Cocktail how Robin knows what happens to Barney whenever he drinks (multiple) certain drinks. And it's not just like, because they're friends she notices, because otherwise Lily would know, too.
Zoey freaking pisses me off!
So trueeeee<3
I was thinking that too CC! Like how Lily knows what happens to Marshall = Robin knows what happens to Barney! Idk maybe it's a stretch but still